Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it it leave it. Either we fuck, or I hand over the tapes to the cops."

Whether she admitted it or not, Taylor's pussy was aching for cock. She could feel her overheated snatch dripping down her thighs.

"Come on and fuck me then." She said and bent over the desk with her ass up."

"Very wise."

He spat on his palm and rubbed her mound from back to clit. He wanked his dick and pushed against her backside until the tip of his dick forced its way into her cunt. Taylor let out a loud moan as grabbed her hair in one hand and put the other on her back. He pulled her to him and shoved the rest of his cock inside her fully, making her squirm and scream.

Emma was so close to them that the smell of their merged sex assailed her nostrils. Taylor's pussy was soaked and Drake slid into her with ease. He started pounding her tight pussy with loud snorts and thrust into her so fast and with such force that a clapping noise echoed in the office. Her tight muff stretched out over his massive length but she literally gaped when he abruptly pulled out.

"Bend over, English."

The guard stepped to his right and guided his cock between Emma's legs. She reacted with a hiss between pursed lips as his thick rod rubbed against her wet opening. He thrust back and forth, rubbing the top of his cock along her wet folds, soaking his bell end.

He pulled on his hair tighter and she instinctively ground her ass back into him. He smiled and pushed inside her tight cunt, entering her all the way in one motion.

"Fuck! That's big!"

Emma moaned and gritted her teeth at the considerable girth that opened her up, and her knees almost buckled. Officer Drake dug his boots in and thrust into her slowly. He removed his cock from her inch by inch, making her pussy throb and feel empty, before quickly pushing himself all the way back into her.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

"Like that, baby? You feel so good."

He started pounding his cock into her hard, his balls slapping against the inside of her thighs and up against her ass. Her cunt was soaked, and her thighs were saturated with sweat and pussy juice.

"You like being a dirty, slutty little English girl?" The officer said smugly as he fucked the shit out of the diminutive celebrity. "You English are always so stuck up. Now THIS is stuck up YOU!"

His words almost sent her over the edge, and she managed to breathe "fuck you" between gasps.

Every stroke of his pelvis lifted Emma ever upwards, bouncing her sexy body down onto his raging cock as they fucked against the desk. With each passing second, Emma was so impaled on his sizeable dick that he was beginning to rub that certain spot deep inside her, and her body surrendered to the inevitable.

"Sh...shit! He made me cum!"

Drake grinned as he withdrew his throbbing organ and returned his attention to Taylor. He again stood behind her, pressing his erection against her wagging rear end. She was dripping wet by now and he mounted her effortlessly.

Now, Taylor took the brunt of his rapid power strokes that had her whimpering from the full force of his strong hips. Perspiration dampened his light blue shirt and he had to blink away the sweat from his eyes.

"Make me cum, you bastard."

Taylor lifted her ass higher as she pushed back, allowing every hard inch of his prick into her dripping hole.

Drake's insistent fucking had the blonde on the ropes. He pawed at her tits from behind as he continuously pumped in and out of her cunt. Emma looked on as she took all of his hot organ balls deep. Again, he pulled back out to nearly the tip of his shaft and pushed it back inside her to the hilt. Emma recognised that her friend was going to cum soon.

But, annoyingly, he pulled out and pointed to the butt naked Emma.

"Come here."

Drake left a disappointed Taylor and plonked Emma onto the edge of the desk with his body between her legs.

He eyed her up as she parted her legs to display her desirable slit, idly wanking his shaft as he did so.

He shook his hips and speared her on his glistening dick, sinking all the way home.

Emma gripped the end of the metal desk as he fucked and slurped in and out of her cunt. So hard was he that her thighs and buttocks quivered visibly. As his mitts came around and up to squeeze her jiggling tits, his sweaty hands left greasy prints on her globes.

"You're a dirty man in more ways than one." She noted with a shudder.

Snorting, Drake shoved in an upward direction that saw Emma bounce up and down on him.

It didn't take long before she started to rock back and forth, riding his cock like a jockey riding a horse. With his huge cock hammering away, she instantly wrapped her legs tight around his waist. His backside was clenched as he fucked her at a rate of knots. Emma was close to orgasm again just as Drake unwrapped her legs from round his middle and rested her ankle boots on his shoulders. In this position he could really start to fuck her deep.

"Yes!"

This was more than Emma could take and she started to shake from an almighty orgasm. Her cum squirted out all over the guards cock which dripped onto the desk under her cute butt. Taylor was ready for more and she took him by the hand and sat him in his chair.

Her long hair fell across her face, covering her left eye as she slid down and began moving on top of him. Emma had never seen anything that turned her on more than the sight of her friend having her pussy stretched around Drake's full and thick dick.

The sheer weight of her pinned the guard in his chair as she wriggled and gyrated on his upright pole.

Taylor humped and ground down as he held her in position on his lap and her moans became shrill and urgent.

"Shit, this cock is massive," she groaned.

On every third downward thrust, she paused with his entire length nestled inside her succulent pussy. His cock expanded inside of her indicating his impending climax. She planted the palms of her hands on his wet shirt and rose up and down as high as she could.

"Fuck! You did it!"

Drake pushed Taylor off and stood up, furiously jerking his hose.

"Get down, both of you."

Emma and Taylor crouched at his feet as he inhaled deeply. He pointed his swollen knob at the girls and his cum spurted out in white sticky globs. Emma caught all of it

on her face and tits, before Taylor leaned in for the final spits. They turned to face each other and Emma leaked cum from her mouth into Taylor's.

The long haired blonde swallowed all she could, and then pulled away to wallow on the prize. Drake picked up his discarded pants and chuckled.

"Fucking awesome. Fucking Taylor Swift AND Emma Watson. Amazing. Pity I didn't film it."

"What? But. The cameras?"

Taylor picked up one of the silver cameras and saw the bare wires hanging out of the back.

"There's no plug."

With ejaculate still hanging in thick globs on her chin, Emma picked up the other two devices.

"Nor these. He's been having us on! We were never filmed."

"Sorry, ladies." He apologised with a shrug of the shoulders. "Anyway, you're both free to go."

"What a bastard!"

"You fucking low-life!"

"Come back anytime, ladies. We appreciate your custom."

END

12