Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep them up."

His warm breath on the nape of my neck sent a hot flush though my loins and the next thing I knew was being speared on his colossal organ.

"Fuck!"

He withdrew after that first penetration and I pouted in frustration. No need I was glad to say as he took me again with a single hard push up. Without waiting on ceremony Hamish slammed in and out as his entire body pinned me to the wall. My pussy stretched out from his forceful thrusts and I was aware of each and every inch of his gorgeous pulsating cock. My hands clawed at the stone as I was hammer fucked and his hands held onto my waist to support my petite frame lest my legs might give way. Each pump in seemed harder than the last, and my deep inhalations matched every insertion of my quim. Pump, pump, pump. Pumpy?

"You've a tight little cunt, lassie. Nice and juicy mind."

I just mumbled as I began to pant hard. I gasped for air as Hamish expertly moved his hand in front of me and started to strum my clit.

"Goodness!"

He slowed up his pace as he fingered my hard nub, and I experienced an indescribable sensation of torment as I desperately wanted him to fuck me silly. Sweat tricked down the cleft of my nether cheeks as this hunk of a Scot pounded into me relentlessly. Hamish then pulled put and my pussy felt empty and wanting. He then roughly turned me back to face him and grabbed my right leg and held it up under the knee. I managed to balance myself on my left heel and flung my left arm around his neck. He bent and kissed my throat and his wavy long hair fanned my cheek. A whimper escaped my lips as he thrust up from the knees and reentered me. My dreamy Scot dug his brogues into the floor and moved in and out with steady strokes that definitely hit the spot. I felt an electric thrill as his piercing eyes drilled into mine and he breathed in hard through his open mouth.

"So good." I whispered to him as our foreheads met.

I bit my lip as he flexed his arm under my knee and moved into me faster. My tits were straining at the front of my tight fitting bodice as I fell into his chest and squeezed on his log with my pussy muscles.

"Oh, shit!"

Hamish lifted me up so that my left leg was now up in the air and he pulled me down onto his cock and literally used me to fuck himself. I was bounced up and down as if i was some waif like thing as he turned around and leaned back against the wall. I hugged his neck with both arms as he rammed me up and down until my pussy leaked juices down onto his scrotum. He fucked me with quick, shallow strokes, plunging all the way up and in doing so built my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to...cum."

My legs quaked, still tightly gripped by his assured hold and I bathed his turgid cock as incredible waves of pleasure flooded my cunt. He let my legs drop and then he pushed me down onto my knees by a press of his palm on top of my head. He grunted and unloaded onto my face and chin in several spurts of flying semen. His thick cum ran down my nose and mouth as he appeared to get a second wind and more and more sprayed me as carefully aimed at my head. Pump, pump, pump. Pumpy! Fucking hell! How big were this man's balls! I was covered in the stuff from my forehead to my dripping chin, and his cock head still dribbled out.

"Och! I'm hungry now. Do you fancy a macaroon?"

He went into his Sporran and produced a couple of Kleenex with which I wiped my face.

"No, thanks. I just had dessert."

x

V is for Voyeurism. See Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur, 1 and 2, published here by me.

X to Z?

I'm a little stumped on the final letters, but I think I covered most of what I wanted to convey. I'm sure some of you will disagree with some of my views, and that you may very well have better ideas than I. Bottom line is, do whatever turns you on, even if it's just reading my journal. You realise the value of life when something like the pandemic hits us out of the blue, and that time is precious and not for wasting. So, go get laid.

END OF SERIES.