Emma Watson's Lockdown Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed his impending climax and eased off.

"Not yet, lover."

Leo gazed at the expression on Emma's face. A mix of mischief and superiority. The sexual tension was so thick you could have sliced it.

Emma stood in front of him and reached behind her back. Leo heard the whisper of the zipper on her short skirt being tugged down and he watched in rapt silence as she wiggled out of it and let it puddle around her heels.

He was genuinely surprised to see that she had worn no panties under her short skirt and seeing the acclaimed actress naked from the waist down in her maid costume was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

The minx had shaved her pubes and he saw her pouting labia newly smooth, with the outer folds yawning open to reveal the pink inner.

Emma paused and then turned her back to him in the seat and he leered at her perfect posterior as his need to fuck her escalated.

Leo welcomed her firm rear end against his lower body and her thighs on top of his.

She twisted her hips and slid her moist pussy across his stiff cock, gliding and rubbing her soft slit on his rod of iron.

He prayed for her hot cunt to envelope him, to permit him inside her, but to his frustration Emma stood up.

"You want me to beg?" He mumbled.

"Might help."

"Please, fuck me."

After what seemed a lifetime, Emma showed him her sweet derriere again.

She crouched over his groin and grasped his throbbing organ, then cautiously guided it to her desired entrance.

The purple hued glans was made to slide across her slit with an almost unbearable slowness.

"Again."

"Please, fuck me."

Gently she slid down so that his bell end opened her wet folds.

With a wiggle and a sigh, Emma sank down on his hot length, easing more and more inches of meat inside her, until finally she was totally impaled.

Then she lifted up and let his slip out with a pop and a pussy fart.

"Fuck!"

Leo dearly wished he could grab her hips and plunge her back down onto his turgid dick. His tied hands balled into fists and sweat ran into his blinking eyes and burned momentarily.

"Please..."

"I know."

Emma looked back over her shoulder and grinned as she settled on him and held up his cock to her opening again. She held his knob still with a barely there penetration against her vulva, and then he let out a strangled cry as she pushed down on him. This time, quicker and faster.

She fucked him, each stroke driving down hard. So hard that her pussy lips met the base of his cock.

His eyes were rivetted on her bum as she continued to ride him, and her liberal cunt juices coated his dick from tip to root.

Emma was in rapture herself and moaned softly as she rocked back and forth.

Her heels pivoted in the carpet and she gripped his thighs on order to maintain a balance.

"Oh, fuck!"

Leo sighed as Emma sat upright and then lifted off of his slick dick in a fluid shake of her hips.

"No. No. Don't stop now!"

"Easy. Easy."

She loomed over his seated body and straddled him with her bared lower body.

The sensuous feel of her stockings on his thighs made him struggle vainly in the seat, still unable to move his arms or legs.

"Are you having a nice time?"

Emma looked directly into Leo's eyes as she fed his dick into her hot box again.

"Fuck, yes!"

Emma nodded and let her weight ease down until she was fully impaled on his stiff cock.

She leaned over him as she fucked him slow and unhurriedly, sucking his length up deeply into her dripping folds.

Her hands pressed into his bare chest as she rose up high and then let herself drop onto his groin.

"Faster?" She asked in that sweet honeyed English accent that made him love her all the more.

Emma moved up her pace and her light body arched upwards as her pelvis shunted back and forth on his submissive form.

Her bottom made soft smacks on his groin as she sank down hard on her down strokes.

She rode him furiously and her thighs became taut from her wild exertions.

Leo poured sweat as Emma pushed herself onto him heavily, forcing his cock to drive up inside her to the hilt.

"How about a bit slower?"

Leo would have loved to tear his hair out if his hands were free as Emma's merciless rate came to a sudden stop.

His cock was trapped tightly inside Emma as she sat on him firmly.

With a big grin she moved slowly on his helpless body, lurching up and down in a virtual slow motion fuck.

When she settled on her down stroke she remained still, then she slid resolutely across his pubic bone in a delicious friction that made her pussy sopping wet.

"No, faster."

Leo groaned loudly as his dick throbbed inside Emma's quim, swollen and aching.

With an astonishing self-control, Emma ground her hips on his cock in a circular motion making his cock jerk in her muff.

"Steady, big boy."

Emma lifted off, releasing his erection from her slippery cunt.

She stared at the result of her teasing. A massive rod of iron that pulsed and flexed all by itself.

"Come on, you."

Emma untied his wrists and Leo quickly undid his ankles.

With his heart thumping in his chest, Leo made Emma bend over the arm of the sofa, with her arms out in front, and her ripe bottom thrust up behind her.

Leo spread her cheeks and mounted her until his full erect dick was engulfed by her dropping muff.

He leaned over her back and gave her urgent and deep thrusts that took her breath away.

As he deliriously fucked her, he swatted her backside, making her jump and squeal out loud.

"Yes! Yes! Spank me. I've been such a bad girl."

He thrust in. Spanked her. Thrust in. Spank. Thrust. Spank.

Emma pushed back as best she could as she laid sprawled out on her front.

Leo pounded her solid for several minutes with a reckless abandon.

He rammed her so hard that the sofa moved across the carpet two inches.

Emma purred like a kitten as her pussy was plundered with her lover's animal force.

He drove ever urgently into her and his hips slammed against her backside with a concerted effort.

"Oh!"

Leo never let up, even as he watched Emma climax on his cock. He held her still in her rapture as he lifted her up and down with deep thrusts.

Emma moaned louder as she shook in her frenzied delight.

"Ho!"

Exclaimed Leo as he finally exploded inside Emma's boiling cunt and bathed her insides.

He rolled back panting and let Emma move up off the sofa.

Her legs were shaky and her stockings were ragged and torn.

She looked between her thighs and fingered her cum filled snatch.

As she lifted her hand she drew a thick string of the white stuff with it.

"Want to try for the hat-trick?"

Leo narrowed his eyes as Emma gave him an impish look.

END

P.S. A hat-trick is when a player scores three goals in one game of soccer.


12