Emma's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ya, I'm sure he'd love to get his cock into that tight little ass of yours. Tell you what, we'll get him out on the lanai and oil him up good and you too. I'll grab the video camera and we'll do a video of your first anal penetration. It would be great for a resume, you know?" Deb said giggling with Emma.

"Wow, that's a great idea and you guys can keep a copy too. You know, for when I become famous, you can say you knew me before and helped give me a start!" Emma beamed with delight.

The next morning we all showered together, laughing and talking about the night before. We still hadn't reviewed the pictures and after the shower we spent a couple of hours Oooing and aaaawing at our sexual fun captured on film the night before, deciding which shots we wanted to enlarge. Emma giggled at the word, enlarge, and pointing to my cock told Deb, "Jees, Mike's cock looks like it wants some attention!" "You're insatiable Emma!" she laughed and reached over to give Emma a kiss.

"We have a surprise for you Michael!" Emma giggled, as she bent over and spread her ass cheeks and added, "Tell him Deb."

Deb walked over to Emma and placed her finger along Emma's crack and pointed directly at her tight, coiled rectum and said, "Well my dear, Emma wants you to have a new play hole today!" as she tapped Emma's rectum, adding, "And I'm going to film it all!"

As the girls began getting ready, I remember thinking, "JUST what we needed. A porn star to get our sex life back!"

12