Empty - My First Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "I'm glad you want to keep going. And don't worry, I have lots of playing with your dick planned. Just not quite yet."

She went behind me and unlocked the handcuffs. I got ready for bed and then climbed into bed. I was still naked, hoping for some of the attention I was craving. A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom. She was completely naked. The sight of her ample breasts and her trimmed pussy got me hard again. She got in bed with me, and scooted over. Her hand found its way down to my dick, which was hard again. She gave it some slow, gentle strokes. After not having any contact it felt incredible. I was melting.

"So, you want to keep going? You're ok with me being in charge again? You promise you won't jerk yourself off until I say it's ok?" she asked, breathing in my ear while she teased at my dick.

Against my better judgment, I did. "Yeah babe... I promise."

She smiled. Then all of a sudden, her hand which had been feeling so good, left my dick and came down on my balls with a hard slap. "That's Mistress," her smile grew a little as mischief danced in her eyes.

Her hand played with my balls for a while, and then went back to my dick. Even with the slow strokes, I could feel myself building towards the edge. I was lost in the pleasure of it, so happy to finally have some real attention on my sensitive dick. Then suddenly, as I approached the brink, she removed her hand again. "How close were you? Make sure you warn me if you're getting too close," her hand patted my balls lightly, "if you cum without permission, you'll be... very sorry."

If at all possible, my dick stiffened even more at her admonition. I was happy that we were finally getting into the part of this that I actually wanted.

Once I had enough of a break, she slowly moved her finger up my dick from the base to the head. I moaned as she touched the head. Then she took it away.

"Ok, time for sleep," she said, her grin telling me she knew how painful it was for me to stop.

"What? Ba-Mistress, can you keep going? Maybe... make me cum?" I asked, at the same time wanting her to say yes and no.

"No. You're lucky you got that much. But don't worry, tomorrow we'll have plenty of time to focus on that poor dick," she rolled over to face away, and scooted against me. I rolled to face her, my hard dick pressed against her bare ass. She moved her ass up and down against me, and I wanted so badly to slide my dick inside her. But I knew that wasn't happening tonight. "Remember," she whispered, "No touching!"

It took all my willpower to obey that. I rubbed my dick against her, almost involuntarily, humping against her smooth ass as she fell asleep. Somehow, eventually, I got some sleep.

The next morning, I woke with my dick already painfully erect. I opened my eyes and looked down towards it, and saw Becky there. She had pulled the sheet away and was down by my legs, touching my shaft with the lightest of touches. She avoided the head entirely.

When she saw that I was awake, she said, "Good morning, slave. Sleep well? This dick looks like it's ready for some..." she paused, and gave it a slow lick, "merciless teasing. Why don't you shower and get ready? We'll eat some breakfast, and then get started. It's going to be a long day." She patted my balls and gave me a mischievous smile. I could hear some nervousness in her voice again, I guess the new day took away some of her momentum.

We both showered and then we sat down for some simple breakfast. We didn't bother with any small talk, I'm pretty sure we both had the day's fun firmly on our minds. I'd never imagined when I'd asked her to do this that I'd still be waiting to cum the morning after we started. I usually masturbated at least twice a day in those days, so even without the teasing I'd have been itching to cum. With the teasing I was feeling very ready.

"Ok slave, go to your room, take off all your clothes, and lay on the bed," she said, her voice shaking the tiniest bit. "Oh, and put this on."

She handed me a blindfold that she pulled out of her pocket. I was looked at it, surprised, yet excited that we were finally getting to the "meat" of my fantasy. I hurried into my room to do as she asked.

I lay down on the bed, blindfolded, in nervous anticipation. I heard her walk in, and then she was up by the head of the bed, taking my wrists and handcuffing them together. I pulled and realized she'd somehow tied them to the headboard. A moment later I felt something similar with my ankles. I pulled on each, testing them out, and found them to be quite solid. This increased my nervousness, but also my arousal. I could tell I was already getting hard.

She laid down on the bed next to me. She kissed me firmly on the lips, then on the ear. She whispered, "I hope you're ready for this. I've thought a lot about what I'm going to do to you. I even watched that... porno... on my own a bunch of times. I'd never seen one before, but it really turned me on. I hope last night got you thoroughly desperate for my touch. You know the rules... don't you dare cum until I say so." Her voice wasn't shaking anymore. It had the unmistakable ring of confidence... and also something else. Arousal? I wondered, knowing my dick was extremely hard from her hearing her words.

She kissed me then, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Do you ever touch yourself, fantasizing about this scenario?" she asked me, her hand traveling slowly down my body.

I gave a nervous laugh, and I'm sure my face turned a bit red. "Y-yeah... frequently."

"I see you think this is funny, hmm slave? We'll see how funny you think it is later when you're begging me... wanting to cum more than you've ever wanted anything in your life... and I tell you no," Becky told me, again in a voice that sounded completely confident. If I didn't know better, I'd think she'd done this all before, many times. Her words, while a little frightening, were probably the hottest words I'd ever heard in my life. I felt my dick getting painfully hard, waiting for her touch.

I didn't have to wait long. She got up and straddled my stomach, her hands right at my waiting dick. I suddenly felt her hands on me, but only with the lightest of touches. She teased at my balls, then slowly moved up my shaft. She stopped just short of my swollen head, and went back down the shaft just as slowly. She did this over and over. Unless you've been in this situation, you probably can't really understand what it's like. It felt really good, but it also amplified my desire for more stimulation. It was maddening. She did this for a few minutes, my body tensing up in response, hoping for more contact. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"Liking this, are we?" she cooed, "From now on, I don't want to hear anything from you. If I hear any sound from that mouth of yours, I'm going to stop. Slaves' mouths aren't for speaking. I'll show you what they're for a little later."

Fuck, where did all this dominant attitude come from? I knew that order would be impossible to fully follow. I also knew that she knew that. Her cruel teasing touches continued, while I struggled to keep my moans and groans inside. When her fingers finally reached my head, they slowly circled around it and then concentrated on my frenulum. It was too much to contain.

"Ooooh", I let out, feeling the intensity of her finally giving my head some much needed contact. I immediately both regretted my slip and was excited to find out what she would do in response.

She stopped her touches. "I told you to be silent. It's such a simple thing, lay there and don't make noise. Such a bad slave, disobeying me. Maybe you don't really want to cum today. Maybe this is your way of telling me to make you wait even longer," she teased, and then her hand went back... but only to my shaft.

"We're going to start with just the shaft, and then move on to other things. But every time you make a sound, we have to start over," she explained as she tormented my dick.

I knew the game was impossible for me to win. It was exactly how she wanted it. And maybe... maybe it was how I wanted it too. I was loving the feeling of being completely at her mercy... and the lack of it.

Once again after a few minutes she moved up to the head. Once again, it wasn't very long before I made a sound. This time it was such small sound, not much more than a quickly exhaled breath. It was enough.

She again stopped. "Tsk tsk tsk. Such a naughty slave. What am I going to do with you?" She asked rhetorically, as she massaged my inner thighs. "Maybe I should just leave you here for a while. Go watch a movie. Maybe go out shopping. Come back hours later, with you still tied up here, waiting."

I suppressed a groan at the thought of that. After last night, I thought her capable of it.

"Hmm, that's an idea. Maybe later. I want to play more right now," she seemed to answer her own question, then went back to just my shaft.

Like a broken record, the same serious of events occurred. When she stopped touching me this time, I felt her moving. "I think my slave needs my help to behave himself." She sighed dramatically. "The things a Mistress does for her slave."

I felt her moving towards my head, and then smelled her pussy as she sat on my face. It was intoxicating. "Maybe if you're busy licking, you'll have less opportunity to make noise. You better make it good, if you hope to cum any time soon."

I needed little encouragement to start licking her. My extreme arousal made me want to eat her out more than I'd ever wanted to do so before. Her pussy was already so wet, and I could taste her sweet juices. She was obviously very much enjoying herself. From the sounds she made as I licked away, she was enjoying herself even more now that she was planted firmly on my face.

She leaned forward and went back to her touches on my shaft. I could tell she was a little distracted this time, from the way she stopped at times, or squeezed me harder.

Apparently, her plan actually worked, because when she worked her way up to my head, she was able to keep going. I doubt that I actually managed to stay silent, but her pussy smothered any noise I might have made.

Suddenly, her hand gripped my dick hard. Her other hand found its way to my balls, and squeezed them as well. I knew she was very close. "Yes slave... make me cum. Make me cum on your face." Her moans grew louder, and then I felt her body shudder as she came.

"Maybe you're not such a terrible slave, after all," she teased, as she lifted off my face and resumed her spot on my stomach. "I'm sure you'll be doing that a lot today." My face felt wet, and I could still taste her, stoking my ardour. I'd never enjoyed going down on a girl so much before.

As she grabbed a hold of my dick again, she told me, "Congratulations. You finally passed that test. I will graciously allow you to make noises again... though not excessively. And of course, no talking. You know now what your mouth is really meant for."

I felt her lean over to the side, and then felt something cold on my dick. I realized she'd applied some lube. She started stroking me, from the tip down, gripping tightly. It may have been enough to make me cum, but she did it very slowly. Something about it was extremely intense. She did this over and over. I was glad she'd lifted her restrictions, because there's no way I would have been able to resist moaning now.

I felt one hand play with my balls while the other continued it's slow downward strokes. "Do you like this? I've heard most guys can take this for hours without cumming. They usually go a bit insane long before they get close to cumming." She said this matter-of-factly, as if she was reading the weather forecast for the day, and not describing a form of exquisite torture.

"Of course, you have little concept of time right now, do you? Do you know how long you've been tied down here? If you guess correctly, I'll give you a special reward. You can speak," she asked, some amusement in her voice.

"Um... three hours?" I hazarded a guess.

She laughed. "Three hours? It's only been 45 minutes."

I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure I did. She could easily be messing with me, as I had no way of seeing a clock in my blindfolded state.

"Hmm. Since you thought it was three hours, though, let's use that. I'm going to keep this up until we get to the three hours. I wonder how long it'll take before you're begging me to stop. If you hold out long enough, maybe I'll grant you some mercy," she said this amusedly, as her hands continued their assault.

Fuck... 2 hours... and 15 minutes... of this?! I thought incredulously, knowing I'd never make it through this without begging. I wasn't sure I'd make it a half hour without that.

An hour or so later I was laying in a pool of my own sweat, writhing against the handcuffs, and begging more profusely and loudly than I thought possible. "Please! Please Mistress! Stop! I'll do anything... just stop the strokes and make me cum!"

She laughed again, an evil-sounding, satisfied laugh. "Oh slave. It's only been an hour. You have a lot longer to go. And make you cum? That's not happening anytime soon. If it happens at all."

"Please... please... I can't take any more. I really can't. You've gotta let me out of here. This... isn't what I wanted! Please Mistress!" I begged with everything I had.

I heard another chuckle. "Slave... this is exactly what you wanted." She leaned to the side again, and I heard a piece of paper unfolding. She read my own words back to me, "'I want you to tie me up, tease me, do whatever you want to me, drive me crazy, and make me beg to cum. But be cruel... don't let me.' That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm just following your instructions," she told me, mirth and power quite clear in her tone.

"Fuck... no... Mistress, I didn't mean this much. You can let me cum now, please!" I tried to convince her, even though I knew it was likely futile.

She read more of my own, stupid, poorly planned words, "'I'll no doubt beg you and tell you whatever I can, but I don't want you to give in until I'm a wreck of horniness and desperation.' You apparently did a good job of predicting the future. Good thing you gave me such clear directions in what to do or I would probably be making you cum right now. Instead," from the change in sound, she looked back at me, "We're only getting started. Do you realize it's only 10 a.m.? There's so much day left... before we even get to the evening... or night."

I slumped down against the bed, feeling defeated. Is she serious? She's not really going to tease me like this that long... right? As I felt another maddeningly slow downward stroke, I lost any true hope of that.

I had no way to tell time, but I'm certain the entire period of torture took place. It felt like years, rather than hours. By the time she stopped, I was sobbing and my begging came out in hoarse cries. I was absolutely helpless and desperate. Even as I sobbed, a part of me knew this really was what I'd wanted.

"Well, I think it's time for a break. It's just about lunch time," she informed me, and I felt immense relief at the stop of torture. "But we'll need to make sure of some things. You are not going to touch yourself, correct?" She asked this while one hand squeezed my balls, hard.

"Oww- yes Mistress! I promise!" I found to my surprise that I actually meant it. I had no intention of breaking my word to her.

"Do I need to... cool things down, like I did last night?" she asked, and the memory of the shocking cold rose up in my mind.

"No! Please Mistress! Please don't do that... I'll be good..." I begged, something I was getting quite used to.

"Ok. Who says I'm not merciful?", she smiled at that. "Besides, I think I'll enjoy seeing your hard dick aching to be touched while we eat lunch."

We ate lunch, and as she said my dick stayed hard for most of it. I went and relieved myself in the bathroom, with some difficulty with my erection still raging.

When we'd finished and cleaned up, she ordered me around again, "Ok, slave. Back to bed."

Looking back, this would've been another opportunity to stop it. I wasn't tied down, I could have just said, "No, Becky. I've had enough." That would've been the smart thing to do. But I wasn't smart. I was horny. And even though in some ways it had gone on further than I wanted, I was loving being deep in the midst of my fantasy. Some sick part of me wanted this to continue... to go even further.

So, without the slightest protest, except maybe a sigh, I went back to my place on the bed. She tied me down again.

This time she started with her mouth. She made slow licks and kisses up and down my shaft. She licked and kissed my balls. She even stopped at times to lick and kiss my inner thighs. The one place she did not lick or kiss, was the head of my poor cock.

I could see this all happening, for the first time that day, without the blindfold. She looked up at me as she did it, a knowing look demonstrating how much she enjoyed driving me crazy. I don't know how long she kept at this stage of the teasing, but it seemed like days. Finally, she opened her mouth wide and lowered it over my bulging dick. She breathed warm air on it. She moved up and down. She moaned. She did everything a man might want a woman to do with her mouth around his dick... except the most important thing. She didn't suck. She didn't even close her mouth. I was so close to feeling that wonderful pressure... and she denied me it. She finally took her mouth away. "Was that good for you?" She winked at me, enjoying my obvious torment.

I groaned in frustration. I hated what she was doing to me. It was beyond frustrating. Painful. And I loved it. I know that doesn't make any sense, unless you've been in this position. I hated and loved it at the same time. I wanted it to stop more than anything and wanted it to continue more than anything too. My mind became a mess of contradictions.

"Well, I sure spent a lot of time making you feel good with my mouth. I think it's your turn," she said as she made her way up, pulling her panties off on the way. She sat on my face, this time facing the headboard. She grabbed the headboard, and used it to grind around on my face. It felt more like she was fucking my tongue than that I was actually licking her. She did this until she came. Twice. My face was covered in her juices. I was mad with the smell and taste of her.

Somehow my dick remained hard throughout all of this, even though she never touched it or even looked at it the whole time. When she lifted herself off my wet face, she chuckled a little. "I think you enjoyed that too. This looks as hard as ever, even untouched. Maybe the only pleasure you need... is to give me pleasure? Maybe you don't really want to cum. Maybe you want to serve me, and feel orgasms only through my own."

I wasn't sure where all this dialogue had come from. Surely, not from the mind of a sheltered religious girl who never watched porn. I think I underestimated the power of repressed sexuality allowed to finally release. I knew I didn't really want what she described. I wanted to cum, more than ever. More than anything. But somehow those words still turned me on even more. My dick moved around on its own.

"Well, I think I want to play with it some more," she informed me, as she retrieved the lube. She took a sizeable amount and rubbed it over my dick. Seeing her in this position, the top of her ass in front of me and being unable to see what she did to my dick, was somehow extremely erotic. She started stroking, and while it wasn't all out in the way I would normally do it, it wasn't quite as gentle or soft as before. It had a purpose.

It wasn't long at all before I was getting close. I was again lost in the pleasure of it. Lost in the desire to cum. I didn't warn her as I felt the orgasm getting closer and closer. I felt her stop, just short of that point of no return. Her hands fled my dick, and I involuntarily tried to hump at anything I could. Her weight on my stomach prevented it quite easily.