Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xerig hesitated, then eased his thrusting. "Of course," he said graciously, putting Xanxaa on the ground and releasing her. "Xanxaa, it was wonderful seeing you again. I hope it won't be near as long before we meet again." He stared at her face as he kissed her hand, paused a few seconds to give Adam a smile that seemed more like a sneer, and then disappeared into the crowd.

Xanxaa watched Xerig, just to make sure he didn't turn around and come back. "Thank you," she said while exhaling.

"Who was that?" Adam growled.

Xanxaa wrapped her arms around Adam's neck and lifted her thigh to place it in one of his hands. Together, his cock and her pussy found each other and Adam instantly drove himself inside her warm vagina.

XanxaAdam met Xerig at a gala years ago. He had wanted to spend more time with Xanxaa, but she wasn't interested in him, sensing something dark about him. He was involved in local politics, working for different politicians in order to climb up to higher levels of government, although he was telepathically evasive about who he was working for currently. XanxaAdam showed Xerig her life over the past few years, and most of it involved Adam. Xerig was skeptical that their bond was authentic, and he tried to entice Xanxaa to come with him on a professional trip next week to a nearby province. XanxaAdam declined, but Xerig continued trying to persuade her long after she made her lack of interest clear. XanxaAdam had tried to break contact with Xerig, but he held her too tight, so she was beyond grateful for XanxaAdam interrupting them.

XanxaAdam kept pumping his cock into her drenched cunt, leaning her back a little so he could glide his tongue between her wriggling tits. XanxaAdam moaned in return as she hammered her pelvis into his body, pushing his shaft deeper into the wet, swollen walls of her vagina. He clenched her muscular thigh with one hand as he clutched a buttock with his other hand, tightening his fingers into her soft, moist skin. XanxaAdam pummeled his cock into her more vigorously, and she moaned in appreciation.

Xerig found her body intoxicating and wanted to know where she would be for the rest of the week, but she made vague references about several meetings that have thrown her schedule into disarray. When XanxaAdam approached, Xerig did not try to hide his contempt and scorn for the Earthling who would dare bond with a Hryullian. XanxaAdam showed Xerig the intense love she had for Adam, and his love for her, and she would not tolerate any disrespect for him.

Adam could feel her pussy filling with more wetness, and he hammered her cunt ferociously. He lifted his head and gritted his teeth, while Xanxaa leaned back letting her hair flail around and her tits bounce wildly as her body shuddered from an orgasm rushing through her. He kept plunging himself intensely into her accepting pussy. By the time Xanxaa leaned forward to give Adam a seductive gaze, he had already climaxed inside her, pumping a large amount of creamy, sticky cum into her soaking wet cavity. She clenched her cunt and welcomed the warm thick fluid flooding her cunt. Their heavy breathing slowed down, and they pressed their sweaty foreheads together smiling and laughing. Their pelvises remained entrenched for another minute before they relented and held hands as they rejoined the gala.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Finding a place away from everyone proved to be more difficult than he realized. It seemed every corner he went around, some people were there talking or fucking or both. He tried several nearby conference rooms but each of them had several people telepathically bonding.

Taking the elevator to the next floor up, Xerig found an empty hallway away from the lobby space, and away from the irritating noise of the crowd. He looked around just to make sure he was alone before lifting one of his hands to his face and mentally activated his communication ring.

A holographic face hovered over his knuckle and Xerig smirked, "I found the perfect person for you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa and Adam spent another fifteen minutes greeting and fucking a few more people, but they decided they were ready to leave. As they tried to bolt for the door, however, one of the chief managers caught her eye and beckoned her over to him. Xanxaa gave Adam a quick apologetic look, and he gazed back at her with understanding. The manager was a broad-shouldered older man with a thick moustache and thinning hair. "Xanxaa, I was hoping to speak with you. I have an.... awkward request for you."

"Yes sir, what do you need?"

"We have an arms agreement ready to be finalized that will end hostilities in three systems, but just when everyone was ready to sign, there was two Graok businessmen who refused to accept the deal. The entire treaty is on the verge of collapse." Xanxaa nodded, remembering some of her own tenuous diplomatic missions. "As you know, Graoks are known to be one of the more.... larger beings in this quadrant, and more aggressive. Most of our other diplomats don't have the experience or the stamina to withstand two Graoks." She only had one encounter with a Graok a long time ago and had forgotten that the shafts of their cocks were much thicker than Hryullians and were over twice as long, so his pounding into her was somewhat painful. "I know you probably need some time to recover from your last assignment, but if it's possible for you to help us...."

"Of course I will," she interrupted, not wanting to hear the rest of the sentence. If a fellow team needed her help, she would gladly do everything she could. "Whatever you require."

She bent over so he could shove his dick into her pussy. Her eyes closed so she could concentrate on the information flowing into her brain as he rammed himself deep inside her. Adam reached out and held her dangling tits that were swinging in every direction, because he never grew tired of feeling her soft bosoms. Her eyes opened and she looked over her shoulder to give him a nod of acceptance. The manager nodded in return as he pulled his cum-soaked cock out of her. Fresh jism dripped out of her, and she clenched the muscles in her crotch to prevent further leakage.

"Thank you for your cooperation," he said with relief. "I hope you can sort this out once and for all." The unspoken message, that the Graoks are horrendous to negotiate with, was sensed by Xanxaa, even though the supervisor was too tactful to say so out loud.

Adam and Xanxaa finally made it out the door and hurried to their cruiser before anyone else could find them. Perhaps the speed at which they left was a little too fast, but to them it wasn't near fast enough. Xanxaa sat on Adam's lap for the ten-minute flight with his cock inside her, so they could each share their experiences at the event. Adam was even more angry at Xerig after re-experiencing everything Xanxaa went through, but Xanxaa assured him she was more than capable of avoiding him for quite some time.

By the time they got home, they were both famished. Normally they would simply state what they wanted for dinner from the computerized food dispenser, which was decent and time-saving, but Adam insisted on making eggs for the two of them. He wasn't able to cook many things, but he took pride in being able to take Hryullian eggs off the cooker at the exact moment they were at peak texture, before they started browning on the edges. Xanxaa tried to convince him to order from the dispenser and relax with her on the couch, but he insisted on giving her a special treat, and it was true that his egg dish was one of Xanxaa's favorite meals.

Adam finished the eggs and assembled a variety of fruit for them to eat as Xanxaa poured them each a glass of Hryullian wine. Although they sometimes ate at the small table near the kitchen, they often ended up eating on the couch where they could lean back and relax as they ate. They gazed outside and watched the sun begin to dip below the horizon, and then Adam turned to Xanxaa. "So do you think Xroqx is right? Introducing money into the Hryullian economy is going disrupt things?"

"No doubt." She pondered for a moment, "But no society can stand still. It must always adapt to new circumstances. Change is a good thing, in the long run."

"It's not always good," Adam countered. "Remember how Hryulla changed to feudal system 800 years ago? That did not work out well."

"Fine, it's not always good." She gave him a sideways look that was half annoyed that he was correct and half impressed he has learned so much about Hryullian history. "But rich Hryullians came up with that plan. Immigrants had nothing to do with that."

"I'm just wondering if he isn't completely wrong, and I'm saying that as an off-worlder. Money is going to require a huge transition, with ramifications we can't possibly predict. I understand why people might be worried."

"Sure, but even if I agreed with Xroqx's message, I can't stand his vitriol against off-worlders." Xanxaa shook her head and took a sip of Hryullian wine. "His hatred is toxic, and I'm far more concerned about that kind of change than money or immigrants."

"Absolutely," Adam acknowledged. "He's manipulating people through fear and hate. I can't believe people are falling for it."

Xanxaa looked at the sun as it receded behind a mountain range, and she looked as though she were watching something disappear forever. "Hryulla is a place that is supposed to welcome everyone. Immigrants bring new ideas, new ways of doing things. That's what keeps things vibrant and evolving." Then she smirked, "You definitely did that for me."

"I think you improved me far more than I improved you."

"Probably true," she laughed.

"Hey!" Adam protested playfully. "You weren't supposed to agree with me!"

"Come here," she said seductively as she got up out of her side of the couch and straddled her kneeling legs over Adam. "I want to fuck my favorite immigrant."

He looked down and could already see how wet her pussy was between her spreading muscular thighs. Then he looked up at her and slid his hands over her erect nipples. "You're the one who made me go native."

Xanxaa slowly sat down his lap and his fingers continued caressing the soft flesh of her supple breasts. "That's not all I'm going to make you to do tonight." Her impish grin made him laugh and they softly kissed each other.

The heat of Xanxaa's crotch had brought Adam to a full erection, and she moved her hips until the tip of his dick was nuzzled in the folds of her cunt. He put his hands on her ass and helped her ease his cock into her moist, juicy pussy. She leisurely moved her groin so she could feel every inch of his staff pulsating against the tight walls of her soaking wet vagina.

XanxaAdam felt each body pressing against the other, feeling the heartbeat racing inside of them. XanxaAdam knew the thoughts and fears of each, seeing their differences and their strengths and their shared feelings. Where one ends and the other begins does not exist and their thoughts harmonize into erotic connection. They know their love and their desires, they know their faults and their beliefs and the essence of each of them and both of them and each other. They can feel themselves and the other and both all at the same time, their naked bodies gyrating against each other and the stimulation in themselves and the other and both of them simultaneously.

Adam lifted Xanxaa up, turned around, and threw her on the top of the couch with his cock still throbbing inside her. He knelt on the cushions and held her legs tight to keep her balanced, with the small of her back resting on the top of the seat. She reached her hands out to the sides as far as she could to hold her steady and threw her head back so her upper torso dangled off the edge and her long, burgundy hair swung beneath her. The colossal mounds of flesh on her chest rippled on top of her body with her stiff nipples swaying back and forth. Adam was pounding her repeatedly and she squealed as his rhythm became more animalistic and carnal.

XanxaAdam is concerned that Xanxaa will be negotiating between the two vicious Graoks tomorrow and doesn't want to see her hurt. XanxaAdam assures him that she can handle them, both economically and sexually, but loves him for his concern. XanxaAdam trusts and respects her in her profession and loves her dedication. XanxaAdam pulls the other deeper inside each other so they can share what both are feeling as orgasmic pleasure explodes inside of them.

Xanxaa pulled her groin away from Adam and slunk down the couch to the floor, while Adam turned and sat so that she could kneel between Adam's kneeling legs. Immediately she plunged her lips over his stiff erection and covered every inch of him with her tongue. Moving her head back and forth briskly, she could feel every throb of his shaft in her throat. Adam lightly stroked her hair as she bobbed her head and sucked as hard as she could, and he could not resist her anymore.

He groaned loudly as his fingers clenched her hair, feeling his cum swelling within his quaking dick. It didn't take long before jism burst into her mouth as he arched his back and threw his head behind him. She impatiently swallowed his tasty cum as rapidly as she could, and it took a few moments for his breathing to finally settle down. Xanxaa continued running her tongue down his shaft and around his balls, grunting with each stroke of her lips over the mix of sweat and cum on his skin.

When she finished licking him clean, she looked up and smiled at him. They both leaned forward to kiss, but just before their lips touched, a message appeared on the holographic communicator. It was from Xanxaa's father, and simply said, "Have either of you seen the news?"

Curious what he was referring to, Adam called out to display the evening news channel. A clip of a live speech by Xroqx was on-screen, already in progress. "...infiltrate our society, trying to change what we have built for millennia. They are even starting to bond with our species, diluting the sanctity of Hryullian connection. And no, this is not hyperbole. This off-worlder has a Xymian bond with a Hryullian. How long will it take for these outsiders to subvert our heritage and diminish our traditions until there is nothing left?"

As the crowd roared in anger, a giant holographic image of Adam's face floated behind Xroqx, who was smiling as the crowd began chanting, "No more! No more!" with thunderous hostility.