Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother-in-law wanted son-in-law to make her his whore.
7.9k words
4.59
15k
28
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Ch. 5

After offering to blow him, Sharon asked her son-in-law to make her his whore.

Reread, Reviewed, Rewritten, and Continued from chapter 4, Falling for my Mother-in-law

Who is this woman and why is she sexually flirting with me? As if she's the devil disguised as my mother-in-law, she's killing me with forbidden, sexual temptation. As much as I wanted to sexually submit myself to her, having never cheated on my wife before, I can't go there.

As much as I wanted to have sex with my mother-in-law this morning, how would I feel about having sex with my mother's wife tomorrow? Having sex with my her would be wrong. Having forbidden sex with Sharon would be a huge mistake.

How dare I have sexual thoughts for my wife's mother? What's wrong with me? I'm married to her daughter.

What would my wife say if she discovered that I wanted to have sex with her mother? What would my wife do if I had sex with her mother? I'd have holy hell to pay.

Thinking that I sexually seduced her, Christine would blame me for having sex with her mother. She'd never forgive me. She'd want me out of her life. She'd divorce me and I wouldn't blame her.'

So as none of this came back at me, I needed to tread lightly. I needed to go slowly. I needed to be careful. Sexually enticing me because she's an older, blonde, busty woman, my kind of woman, my wife moving her mother in could be nothing more than a prearranged trap.

Setting her up with me may be my wife's way of divorcing me and taking the house from me. This may be my wife's way of getting me out of her life. Moving her mother in our house, while knowing that I'd be sexually attracted to her, may be Christine's way of covering her tracks for the sexual affairs that she's been having when traveling.

Trying to control my sexual attraction to my mother-in-law, I took a big breath. I thought of other things. I thought of baseball and football. I thought of my work. Then, with Sharon not finished sexually teasing me, she floored me with what she said next.

"Maybe, later," she said turning her beautiful head to give me another sexy look and another naughty smile.

'What? Maybe later? Maybe later, what? What does she mean by maybe later? Will Sharon remove her nightgown in front of me? Will my mother-in-law strip herself naked in front of me later? Is that what she meant by saying cock for pussy? Is that what she meant by saying maybe, later and cock for pussy?'

No longer thinking about baseball, football, or my work, I thought of my wife's mother. I stared at her with sexual anticipation and excited horniness. I stared at her with passionate lust. I stared at her in the way that I've never stared at another woman before, not even my wife, especially not my cold, bitch of a wife.

'Wow,' I thought. 'If she did mean what she said, and if she dared strip herself naked later, again, I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked body for the rest of my horny life.'

Hard for me to believe, I couldn't imagine seeing my wife's mother without her clothes. Yet, before seeing her naked, something that I wished I could see, I'd love to see Sharon fully clothe while watching her slowly undressing. I'd love to see her in her bra and panties. I'd love to see her topless. I'd love to see her naked breasts. In the way that I'd love for her to see me naked, I'd love to see her naked, too.

'How hot would that be to see my mother-in-law without her clothes,' I thought.

# # #

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Ch. 5

After his mother-in-law offered to blow him, Sharon asked her son-in-law, Michael, to make her his whore.

We ate our breakfast in the dining room in silence. Filled with sexual anticipation with Sharon saying cock for pussy and saying maybe later, hopefully, maybe later meant that she'd remove her nightgown while I watched. Maybe, later meant that if I showed her my naked, erect prick again, she'd show me her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Maybe, later she'd have sex with me. The sexual tension between us was palpable. I wanted to have sex with my wife's mother.

She had given me much to digest. Thinking that she was just lonely, with her coming on a little, too strong, and confessing too much about her personal, sexual life, I didn't know what to think. Flattered that she'd be as sexually interested in me as much as I was sexually interested in her, confused, I couldn't remove from my mind that this may have been a plot to entrap me. Arranged by my wife and her mother, dare I make a sexual pass at my mother-in-law, Christine would divorce me.

As much as seeing her nearly, naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown, and hearing her sexy talk, her sexual teasing and playfulness seemed too contrived. Yet, I loved her sexually teasing me. No woman had sexually flirted with me in the way that my mother-in-law had. No woman had come onto me as sexually strong was my wife's mother. Wanting to believe that this sexual attraction was genuine, not knowing what to believe, I was unsure what to believe.

I reflected back to when she had first arrived. Perhaps, I had encouraged her to sexually tease me by unintentionally exposing my naked prick to her. Maybe, she didn't believe me that I had accidentally exposed my prick to her. Maybe, she thought that I had deliberately flashed her my naked cock.

Maybe, by her giving me a down blouse view of her breasts yesterday, and wearing such a revealing nightgown today, Sharon may have thought that I had already made a sexual pass at her. Ergo, now, she returned my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. Now, she made a sexual pass at me by allowing me to see her nearly, naked body.

# # #

I collected the plates, rinsed them, and put them in the dishwasher. Then, as soon as I returned to the dining room, she started up again with her sexually, inappropriate flirting. If this was anyone but my mother-in-law, I wouldn't have questioned her sexual intentions. If this was anyone but my wife's mother, I would have already made my sexual move to bed her. If this was anyone but Sharon, I'd already be having sex with her. I mean, seriously, how much sexual teasing and flashing can a man take?

Yet, having just reconnected with the woman after years of having nothing to do with her, with her practically a stranger, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I was unsure what to make of her sexual forwardness. I didn't know what to think of her deliberately flashing me by wearing such a sexually, revealing nightgown. Pushing all of my sexual buttons, I didn't know what to think of her telling me that she loved being naked. As soon as I sat in the dining room, she started flirting with me again.

"After I've had a couple glasses of wine," she said giving me the eye. "If you dare me. If you double dare me to remove my nightgown and get naked..." she said looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "As long as you don't laugh, I just may sexually surprise you and strip myself naked in front of you," she said giving me sexy wink.

She stared at me to see my reaction to her sexually surprising me by her removing her nightgown and stripping herself naked in front of me. With my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth hanging open, I couldn't believe what my mother-in-law had just said. After she's had a couple glasses of wine, if I dared her, if I double dared her to remove her nightgown and get naked, and as long as I don't laugh, she may sexually surprise me and strip herself naked in front of me.

'Wow,' I thought! 'I'd love to see Sharon naked.'

Not stopping there with her saying that she may strip herself naked in front of me, she continued sexually teasing me.

"I bet you'd love to see me without my nightgown," she said with a dirty laugh. "With you an admitted breast man, the bigger the better," she said with a sexy smile. "I bet you'd love to see my naked breasts."

As if dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I looked at her with horniness and sexual excitement. Something that I'll be masturbating over later, I imagined Sharon without her nightgown. I imagined seeing her big, naked breasts and her erect nipples. I imagined my MILF of a mother-in-law without her clothes. Something that I had never imagined, I had never seriously imagined Christine's mother naked until now. Now, I imagined my wife's mother without her nightgown.

'After a couple glasses of wine, if I dared her, double dared her, sexually surprising me, my mother-in-law may remove her nightgown. She may strip herself naked. Wow,' I thought while thinking again of all that she had said. 'I'd love to see my mother-in-law naked.'

As if seeing the real her for the first time, I looked at her with new eyes. I looked at her as if she was a woman who wasn't my wife's mother. Looking at her with sexual desire, I looked at her with as much sexual lust as I'd looked at any other tall, blonde, big breasted, mature woman.

'This is unbelievable,' I thought. 'Even with us married, Christine would never say anything like that to me. It's been such a long time since I've seen my wife without her clothes. I can't remember when I saw Christine naked last.'

# # #

"Laugh? Why would I laugh at seeing you naked," I asked? "From what I can see of your curvy and shapely figure through your nightgown, you have nothing to be ashamed of," I said as my excuse to stare longer at all that I could see of her through her nightgown. "You appear to have a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body."

She laughed.

"How do you know that I have a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body? I thought you couldn't see anything through my nightgown," she said with another laugh.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"I saw enough to know that you're not only beautiful but also you have a sexy and shapely body with huge breasts, big nipples, and a blonde, trimmed pussy," I said with a dirty laugh while returning her sexually inappropriate talk with my sexually inappropriate talk.

I stared at her with horniness. I stared at her with sexual desire. I stared at her with sexual lust.

"Why would I bother removing my nightgown when you already know what I look like naked," she asked with another laugh, a dirty?

I gave her my best sexy smile and naughty look.

"Because...," I said.

I paused as rethinking what I was about to say. Needing to be careful not to offend her, this was my mother-in-law and not some whore. Nevertheless, with her not filtering all that she had said, I said what I was thinking anyway.

"If you're willing to strip naked in front of me, perhaps, you'd allow me the sexual pleasure of touching and feeling your naked body," I said. "In the way that you wrapped your fingers around my erect penis, I'd love to cup your naked breasts in my hands while fondling them."

I continued staring at her while imagining her naked.

"You look good, really good. I dare say, from what I can see of you through your sexy nightgown, you have a better body than your daughter," I said with a laugh. "You seem to have the body of a thirty-some-thing year old woman instead of a fifty-something-year old woman."

Undressing her with my eyes, unable to stop myself from staring at all that I was seeing and at all that she was showing, I continued ogling at her as if she was already naked. With her daring me to double dare her to remove her nightgown, I was ready to double dare her. I was ready to see my mother-in-law naked. I wanted to see what she looked like without her clothes. I wanted to see Sharon naked.

# # #

Difficult for me to remember, again, I couldn't recall the last time that I saw my wife naked. With her undressing and dressing in the bathroom, the chances of me seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and especially naked was slim. More than Christine dressing and undressing in the bathroom, we slept in separate bedrooms.

Not a fan of sleeping in separate bedrooms, that was her idea and not mine. With her traveling and arriving home at odd hours, she needed her sleep. Now glad that Christine's mother lived with me, erasing my uncomfortableness with her sharing my house, I gave her a sexy smile.

"Thank you," she said returning my smile with her smile. "You're kind to say that. Yet, I'm a fifty-two-years-old woman. I'm twenty-years older than you, Michael. I don't have the body that I used to have when I was Christine's age," she said. "My breasts and my ass aren't where they used to be," she said with another, dirty laugh.

Continuing to undress her with my eyes while imagining her naked, I stared at her as if she was naked. My dream woman, I couldn't believe that I was lusting over my wife's mother. I couldn't believe that I was sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe that I wanted to have sex with Sharon.

"No matter where your breasts and your ass are," I said with a laugh. "You look thirty-something instead of fifty-something," I said again. "If I didn't know your age, I'd think that you were Christine's big sister instead of her mother," I said.

Then, I said something that I'd thought that I'd never say to my wife's mother. Unable to stop myself from saying what I was thinking, surprising even myself by saying it, I just blurted it out without filtering my thoughts. Yet, I was curious to see her reaction to what I was about to sexually, and inappropriately say.

"Since you've already asked me if I'd love to see you naked, yes, I'd love to see you without your clothes. I'd love to see your huge, naked breasts. I'd love to see you naked, Sharon," I said while staring at all that I could see the shape and the size of her big breasts through her nightgown. "If you'd allow me the honor and the sexual pleasure, I'd love to see you without your nightgown."

In the way that my cock still tented my pajama bottoms, her erect nipples pushed against the sheer, thin material of her nightgown. As soon as I said that I'd love to see her naked, even though I was uncomfortably embarrassed saying that, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her while imagining her sitting across from me at the dining table without her nightgown. Covering what I offensively said somewhat, I voiced my sexual excuse for needing to see her naked.

"Of course, taking you on your word that your breasts and your ass are no longer where they used to be," I said with a sexy laugh. "I'd have to see you naked to make an informed decision," I said while giving her a naughty look and a sexy laugh while undressing her with my eyes. "I'll hold my opinion until I do," I said with a laugh.

# # #

Then, not having to even think about it, and with her sexually prompting me, I said what I hoped were the magic words.

"I dare you to strip yourself naked, Sharon," I said looking at her while undressing her with my eyes. "I double dare you to remove your nightgown in front of me," I said with a sexy laugh. "I double dare you to show me your beautiful, naked body."

Instead of her being shamefully embarrassed by what I had said about wanting to see her naked, she returned my naughty look and sexy laugh with her naughty look and sexy laugh. I couldn't believe that I had sexually flirted with Christine's mother. Moreover, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law had sexually flirted with me.

I wondered if she'd honor my double dare. I wondered if she'd remove her nightgown. I wondered if she'd allow me to see her naked. Then, once naked, I wondered if she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law.

"I never turn down a double dare," she said with a sexy laugh while staring at me with sexual arousal. "Maybe after breakfast," she said after taking a sip of her coffee. "I may sexually surprise you," she said with a sexy smile and a wink. "I may show you all that you'd love to see of me."

'Something that my wife isn't, this woman is sexy,' I thought. 'Again, something that my wife isn't, my wife's mother is naughty. Sharon is fun.'

I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see through her nightgown as if she was already naked.

'Sexually surprise me,' I thought. 'My mother-in-law may sexually surprise me after breakfast. Did she mean that she may remove her nightgown in front of me after breakfast?'

Again, I imagined my wife's mother naked. I imagined my mother-in-law without her nightgown. Then, stoking my sexual fire to a higher flame, she said something that I never expected her to say.

"It's a little early, but," she said looking at her watch. "If you open a bottle of wine," she said with a pause. "And cuddle with me on the couch while making out with me," she said while looking up at me and pausing again.

She fondled her big breasts through her nightgown while watching me staring at her hands feeling her huge tits.

"While touching and feeling me through my nightgown," she said with another pause. Then, she gave me another sexy smile but this time with a naughty look. "I may sexually shock you," she said.

'What? I couldn't believe what my mother-in-law just said,' I thought. 'She wanted me to cuddle with her on the couch while making out with her. She wanted me to touch and feel her through her nightgown. She may sexually shock me.'

I couldn't believe all that Sharon had just said. If I wasn't horny enough before, I was even hornier now. Something I thought would never happen when my wife's mother moved in with me, I sexually lusted over my mother-in-law.

'If stripping herself naked wouldn't shock me enough, I wondered what else she'd do to sexually shock me,' I thought. 'Is she kidding me? The best thing that my wife ever did was to allow her mother to move in with me. Never thinking that I would be, I'm so glad that Sharon is here.'

Not expecting her to say what I was thinking and what I hoped would happen, not knowing how to respond to all that she had said, I was as stunned as I was sexually excited. Forget about her possibly shocking me, she already had. Surpassing my honeymoon night with my wife, never had I been as sexually excited as I was now. I was about to cuddle on the couch with my mother-in-law while making out with her. She invited me to touch and feel her through her nightgown.

'This isn't happening,' I thought. 'I'm dreaming. This can't be real. I can't believe that my mother-in-law is coming on to me. I never knew that my wife's mother was such a sexy minx.'

With her already telling me that she wanted me to touch and feel her through her nightgown while making out with her, something she already hinted at doing, I wondered if her sexual surprise included her removing her nightgown. Then, once she was naked, I wondered if her sexual surprise included giving me a hand job and/or a blowjob. I wondered if she'd allow me to mount her while making out with her and make love to her. Finally, I wondered if she'd allow me to fuck her. I'd love to have sex with my wife's mother.

'After making romantic love to her, I'd love to fuck my mother-in-law fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock,' I thought.

# # #

Never thinking about it before, unless I masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with me, I'd love to have sex with my wife's mother. I'd love to have sex with her in every room of my big house. Cuddling her and making out with her while touching and feeling her through her nightgown is one thing, taking a huge, next step, us actually having forbidden sex is something else entirely. Sharon may talk a big game as her way of sexually teasing me but I didn't think she'd have sex with me, that is, especially if this was a trap.

"Sexual surprise," I asked while continuing to play her game of sexual teasing? "What kind of sexual surprise," I asked while my sexual imagination ran wild with all of the sexual possibilities of having forbidden sex with my mother-in-law?