Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Lily and his dad fucking was still burned vividly into Mike's memory. Even the video of his dad and Nancy together somehow seemed "unreal" compared to actually seeing it live.

Strangely, his dad was acting so normal and friendly that Mike was feeling more relaxed around him. Lily, however, hadn't said much and she and Mike only made periodic eye contact. Each time they did Mike looked away nervously and didn't know what to say.

After breakfast they all showered and got dressed. John assumed his traditional New Year's Day position on the couch watching a seemingly endless stream of football games. Ordinarily Mike would have eagerly joined him but today he decided to hang out in the kitchen with Leslie. Lily was still finishing up her shower as Mike helped Leslie clean up the kitchen. Once they were done cleaning Leslie made a pot of coffee and they each sat down with a fresh cup.

Mike remained close to Leslie as they sipped their coffee and talked. He touched her often and let his hands slide across her back and occasionally down over her ass. She smiled and returned his touches, seemingly happy to be the object of his boyish, giddy affection. Mike knew he was being a little silly but he was so excited and the previous night had been so amazingly intense and strange that he couldn't seem to pull himself away from her.

When Lily finally entered the kitchen she went to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup. While Lily stirred in her cream and sugar Leslie leaned close to Mike, kissed him softly on the lips, and whispered, "Go watch football with your dad."

Mike and his dad sat chatting and watching the games just like they had done on numerous New Year's Days before. They cheered and booed the games and chatted with each other about the games, sports, work, and lots of other subjects. A few times Mike realized that he had completely forgotten about what had happened the previous night. These times were always interrupted by the realization that he was sitting on the same couch where his dad had fucked Lily.

For a long time they remained watching football while Lily and Leslie stayed in the kitchen. A few hours later, just as halftime of the game they were watching started, John stood up with a big stretch and went upstairs. A few moments later Lily and Leslie stepped into the room.

"Where's your dad?" Leslie asked. Mike said he had gone upstairs and Leslie went up after him. That left Lily and Mike alone for the first time all day.

Lily gave Mike a sly smile. Mike stood silently until Lily leaned close to him and said, "It seems like we have something to chat about." She paused with a knowing smile and then added, "Mom told me it was you playing Santa at the company party. And here I thought old Dan was just getting a little horny when all the time it was you."

Mike blushed and started to stammer some sort of excuse for getting a hard on while his sister sat on his lap at the party. Lily smiled amusedly and then finally put him out of his misery by putting her finger on his lips.

"How about my place Friday night?" Mike shook his head yes and Lily said, "Come over around 7 o'clock." She touched his cheek softly and then turned toward the stairs just as their parents were coming back into the room. She told them that she needed to leave, said her good-byes, and then left.

Her touch had been simple and soft, but somehow electric at the same time. Perhaps it was the simple knowledge of their shared secret, or perhaps there was something more, but for whatever reason her touch had an effect on him he had never felt before when with her. He wasn't sure if he should be excited or nervous about getting together with her Friday night.

After Lily left Mike and John settled back into the couch and watched the rest of the game. Mike was only half concentrating on the game, however, as he mulled the events of the past week. He reflected on how suddenly exciting and teasing Lily's simple touch had been and wondered if he was a complete freak.

In addition to the fact that his mother was now his new lover he was suddenly feeling a lusty attraction to his oldest sister. He again reflected back to the Christmas party and how all of his sisters and his mother had turned him on with their teasing.

Was he really so twisted that he could get so charged up and horny about the idea of fucking his family? Apparently, yes, because every time he thought about Lily he felt butterflies in his stomach and a tingling in his cock.

As the game ended he sat contemplating if he was the only family member who wasn't involved. He thought about the video he had seen and thought about Nancy fucking their parents. He wondered if Mary was also involved.

John flipped the TV to a different game that held absolutely no interest for Mike. Mike excused himself saying he needed to stretch his legs and wandered into the kitchen in search of a snack. He rummaged around but couldn't find anything that seemed like it would taste good. He was about to step back into the living room when he wondered where his mom was.

He walked out the back of the kitchen and wandered down the hall. He finally found her sitting on the bed in her room reading a book. "Had enough of football?" she teased as she set her book down.

"I guess," Mike said as he stepped inside her room. "Plus I realized I hadn't seen you in a while."

"Hmmm," she hummed teasingly, "I thought maybe you'd come down here for some other reason." She wore a wide smile and stressed the word 'other' very obviously.

'Holy shit!' Mike thought to himself, 'Is she coming on to me?' Deep down he knew that she was, but he couldn't convince his brain to believe it was true.

"Come here," she said softly motioning for him to sit next to her on the bed. Mike sat beside her and then moaned softly as she brought her hands to his shoulders and began rubbing them. Mike felt his unease and tension melt away as her hands smoothly worked the muscles in his shoulders and neck.

He completely lost track of the time and was aware of nothing other than her wandering hands. When she finally paused Mike turned to look at her and their gazes locked in a lustful, wanton stare. "What about dad?" he softly whispered.

"Don't worry about him," she replied just before she leaned toward him until their lips met. They melted together in a deep, intimate kiss. Mike again felt the thrilling wave of forbidden lust wash over him as his lips and tongue danced so easily, so perfectly with Leslie's.

A part of him was still unsure of doing this with his dad just down the hall, however her embrace and her kiss was so wild, so intoxicating that he couldn't resist her. With one final thought of the video he had seen where his mom had filmed his dad fucking his youngest sister, he threw his concerns aside and turned himself over fully to this most taboo embrace.

In this moment she was no longer his mom. Instead, she was only a wanton, beautiful, lusty older woman that he found immensely exciting. However, in the back of his mind there remained the knowledge of who she was and that what they were doing was considered very wrong and very perverted. This voice in the back of his mind only served to make the union more exciting and he threw himself into the kiss with a wild passion.

Slowly, as their tender, deep kiss continued, Leslie began pulling off his clothes. When she had him completely naked Mike took control and began to slowly remove her clothes.

Leslie lightly fondled and played with his cock as he unbuttoned and then removed her top. Her bra was next and he didn't stop until she was completely naked and lying seductively on her back looking up at him with excited, wanting eyes.

He leaned down over her and their mouths again met in a deep, excited kiss as their hands roamed wildly across each other's naked bodies. Their foreplay continued perfectly for a long time. They teased and explored each other tenderly and Mike was slowly being driven wild by how she seemed to intuitively know how to touch and excite him.

Eventually Leslie kissed her way down his body as she turned herself around. As she lifted her leg over his head and brought her excited pussy down over his mouth she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and began sucking and licking at him teasingly. Feeling her over him in the 69 position was wildly exciting and Mike lapped at her pussy aware of the incredible intensity of this moment. Never before had the taste of a pussy or the feeling of someone's mouth on his cock been so amazing and intense.

Mike was sure that he was going to cum and fill her mouth with his warm cum. However, just before he started to cum she released his cock and dropped her mouth to his stomach where she kissed and licked him before kissing her way down to his thighs.

Mike's heightened excitement caused him to lick her pussy wildly, drinking in her heavy taste and thick scent. He swirled his tongue up and across her asshole causing her to shudder excitedly before he dipped his tongue back inside her pussy as deeply as he could. He fucked her with his tongue, feeling her lust build until she finally began cumming. As she orgasmed she let out a long moan and her pussy quivered wildly around his tongue.

They remained in place like this for many long minutes after she finished cumming. Mike was perfectly content to drink in her taste and explore her pussy softly. Leslie was seemingly content to let him explore her and continued kissing and licking the areas all around his cock without actually touching his hard cock with her mouth.

She slowly crawled off his face and smiled down at him sensually as she moved her pussy over his rock hard cock. She hummed softly and Mike groaned wildly as she lowered herself onto his cock. She leaned down and began giving him a series of soft kisses along his jaw and down his neck as she easily rode his cock up and down. When she straightened up and concentrated fully on fucking him Mike let out a long groan and simply lay back savoring the amazingly erotic sensation.

For the most part Mike kept his eyes closed and let the forbidden pleasure wash over him. He ran his fingers across her thighs and stomach savoring the feeling of her muscles flexing as she rode him slowly.

He occasionally opened his eyes and stared up at her wildly. Each time he looked up at her he found her staring down at him with lusty, excited eyes. Her gaze alone was almost enough to make him loose his control, let alone the sight of her tits and naked body dancing so wantonly over him. To prolong the moment he only kept his eyes open for a brief period before closing them again and concentrating on the feeling of their fuck.

After gazing up at her as her fucking was reaching a crescendo he again started to close his eyes. Just before he closed them he turned his head to the side as she began squeezing his cock teasingly with the muscles in the walls of her pussy. As he turned toward the door something caught his eye for a split second. He couldn't completely focus on it but he was sure he saw something.

He opened his eyes again and was sure he saw movement but couldn't see anything specific. He temporarily closed his eyes again as Leslie changed the tempo of their fuck and he knew he was ready to cum. When he started cumming into her warm, waiting pussy he groaned wildly.

Just after his orgasm reached its peak he opened his eyes again and stared at the doorway. At first he couldn't see anything but then he saw a faint shadow on the wall cast by the light coming into the room from the hallway. It was a little fuzzy but Mike still was able to quickly make out the unmistakable shadow of someone jerking off.

Through the rest of his orgasm Mike stared at the shadow as his mind screamed at him that he had just fucked his mom while his dad watched and jerked off. Somehow this idea seemed to cause his orgasm to intensify again and reach a second peak. When he finally finished cumming Leslie lowered herself down onto him and they met in a deep, intense kiss.

Mike caressed her back and ass softly and let his lips and tongue dance sensually with hers. When their kiss parted Leslie snuggled her face into the crook of his neck and Mike again glanced toward the door. The shadow was now gone but he was left with the certain knowledge of what he had seen. His mind reeled as he thought about what had just happened and tried to again come to an understanding of what path he was going down with his parents and, seemingly, his sisters.

It all felt confusing and strange, but whenever he thought about the carnal, intense pleasure being with his mom brought it suddenly felt right and wonderful beyond any fantasy he could have dreamed up. With the shadow gone Mike turned his attention fully to Leslie and they continued their wonderful, post-orgasmic embrace.

Eventually Leslie said they should get up and go back downstairs. They each got dressed but neither bothered to shower the scent of sex off of them before they went back downstairs. He hung out with his parents for a while longer and then said his good-byes and went home. The whole time Mike felt very conflicted and somehow excited. His parents acted just like they had done seemingly every other day, but now it all seemed so strange and new.

At one point, just as Mike was getting ready to leave, his dad stepped out of the room to refill his drink. When he did Mike embraced Leslie and they met in a soft, intimate kiss. As the kiss parted Leslie said, "You didn't have to wait for him to leave, you know."

Mike smiled and realized that his waiting was probably a little silly given the fact that his dad had just watched and jerked off as he fucked his mom. If that hadn't bothered him, and clearly it hadn't, then certainly watching them kiss wouldn't be a big deal.

Besides, he realized that she had probably already told him everything about them being together prior to this day anyway. He remembered the video he had seen and realized that one of them watching the other in a sexual situation with one of their kids wasn't a new experience. Still, he couldn't bring himself to be so openly intimate with her in front of him. He shrugged and said goodbye to his dad when he stepped back into the room.

"See you at the office," his dad said. Tomorrow would be the first day back at the work since before Christmas and Mike thought that maybe the return to the normal work routine would help him make some sense of all that had happened over the past week.