Family Therapy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna ran her hand over one thigh and pleaded, "Don't take your hands off my knees, just say what you see."

While David had been sure that the obdurate Hanna would open up-- but right away, so quickly? He had to hurry to keep up and said, "You run one finger over your left mound, all soft and gentle... and now over the other... my god, you're squeezing your labia..."

Hanna's eyes revealed that she really wanted to hear it, as if she could watch herself through his words.

He continued, "You're running your finger through your cleft... your nails are painted red... that's hot... and now your cheeky hand is sneaking into your panties..."

When Hanna noticed David kneading the bulge in his pants with one hand, her eyes sparkled. "I want to see something, too."

He stood up, kicked his pants, including his boxers, off his legs and stood in front of her chair. He began leisurely massaging his hard-on, watching Hanna stretch her feet up to the ceiling and remove her panties.

David was stunned. Only days ago, he had experienced this housewife as the brittle wife of a crumpled husband, and now she presented her curvy buttocks to him, inviting him with expectant glances to devour the two mounds between her thighs with his eyes.

He stammered, "Hanna, you have the most adorable labia I've ever had the pleasure of seeing."

Indeed, the two mounds were of an even nature, covered with fine, baby skin as if they were lightly powdered. Not a hair to cloud the view, only above her pubic mound could he make out wisps of blonde fluff.

Hanna also reached around her butt, and guided her red-lacquered finger through her cleft. No doubt Eric's wife wanted lustful approval, because she kept making sure his greedy eyes were on her pussy. Without pausing in the movement, she looked at him and said in a throaty voice, "That's even more beautiful than in the video, David... how you massage your cock... your hard-on is even bigger than my husband's... don't stop... I want to see you..."

David pressed out, "I can't help it Hanna, you have a wonderful ass. I want you..."

She sighed back, "As much as you want... David... now I could... I wish... I had my banana with me..."

David let go of his erection and disappeared from the room. After a moment, he was back with a plastic package, which he tore open, and from which he pulled out a curved plastic banana. He wanted to hand it to Hanna, but she had just discovered the button on the right seat back, pressed it, and her chair moved to a semi-recumbent position.

As soon as she had taken the pleasure-giver from him, she lifted her legs, placed her feet on the seat, then opened her thighs like a flower. Hanna looked over her belly at David, whose hand had returned to his boner, and giggled.

"I had no idea how exciting it would be to have you peering between my legs with those eyes."

Hanna opened her labia with two fingers and moistened the banana at the entrance to her pleasure hole, then placed the tip at her butt hole, lazily pulling it up until the plastic fruit made her pussy cheeks swell to the side.

"Yes, I want my Eric to see everything of me."

She described small circles around her pleasure bud and breathed increasingly deeper.

"And I want to see... how Eric... his cock... in front of me... like you, David... oh, your glans... is all wet... because of me...?"

"Hanna!" groaned David, "you make me so horny..."

Hanna's body began to vibrate, that's when she paused, stretched her legs up to the ceiling and reached around her waist with the dildo. She half-sighed, half-giggled as she placed the pleasure-giver against her labia.

"I want Eric to know that his wife can be naughty sometimes." She pushed the dildo forward, and it sank all the way into her wet pleasure hole. Hanna stared at David's midsection. "Don't stop... I want to see you... I'm about to..."

David had eyes only for the banana, which was being driven into her womb by Hanna's nimble hand in an ever-faster rhythm. He gasped, "Hanna, you horny girl... drive on... I'm..."

He saw Hanna's vaginal muscles spasm around the banana as he thrust out. "Hanna... Hanna...!"

"David... oh...!"

Hanna wrenched her eyes open and, amid flashes of pleasure, caught her therapist squirting, squirting, squirting all at once on her towering thighs.

***

Hanna staggered out of the room. David had to put his hand around her waist to keep her from bumping into the doorframe. She sighed, "Dear, what have I done?"

David held the jacket out to her and smiled. "What you did? You got back your Eric, a decent chunk."

"Yes," Hanna giggled, "I can still feel it."

Before David could open the front door, Hanna stood on her tiptoes and whispered, "Thank you, David, you've really helped me." She put her hand on his shoulders and sank into a kiss with him. When she broke away, she coughed, "Don't get me wrong. I love my husband more than anything and I'm not going to leave him, but I kind of love you too."

She prepared to walk out, smiling. "I hope therapy isn't over yet. I'll be back."

"As often as you like," David assured her.

When Hanna was already outside, she leaned toward the crack in the door and said, subdued, "Right now I'm not going to tell Eric about this, I don't want to overwhelm him."

"That's for you to decide," David replied. "You'll do the right thing. The important thing is that you two move forward."

She turned again. "And you're sure I'm not a slut now?"

David pulled her hand through the crack in the door and kissed it. "Don't worry you're still the same elegant wife and mother who walked into my office an hour ago."

- To be continued -

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12