Family Therapy 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't we stand by it then?"

David held her panties to his nose, took a deep breath, and sighed. "How I've missed your scent, Carol."

He stroked the insides of her thighs with both backs of his hands, further into her crotch, squeezing her labia with his fingertips until Carol was lolling comfortably on the console.

"How wonderful that everything between us has suddenly become so easy. You have no idea how liberating it is to be able to talk to you about all this."

"You're right," David agreed with her. "I finally get to tell you how insanely horny you make me when you just show me your ass like that, your slender legs, your sweet butt cheeks, and those very lovely puffy mounds. Your crack is wet, Carol, you just make me hot."

Carol squirmed under his words and murmured, "I'm sure Hanna has told you that she's been seeing me regularly."

David dragged his tongue through Carol's cleft. "Yes, she did."

"And she told me how she's had her eye on you before, during our visits."

"I know."

"And she talked about your therapy methods... about everything."

David sucked one labia after another into his mouth, then murmured, "Hanna and I had to catch up on everything we missed during our visits back then."

He looked up into Carol's face. "So you know what a wonderful ass she's kept from me all these years."

He used his tongue to find a path between Carol's large and small labia with his tongue, circled her cleft, then gauzily tapped her clit, already protruding pertly from Carol's pleasure hill.

She gasped with bliss. "How I wish I could have seen you take Hanna before my eyes even then."

David thrust his tongue deep into Carol's womb.

After a snort, she continued, "And you would have watched Eric fuck me all over the couch."

David didn't want to rack his brains over the past anymore. He picked himself up and pressed out. "All I need now is you. All I want now is your ass, Carol. I need to fuck you."

He grabbed her legs and pulled her over the edge of the table toward him. His throbbing hard-on instinctively found the entrance to her pleasure channel, then he remembered that she had told him not to take any notice.

In a single thrust, he sank his erection deep into her womb, and Carol cried out in relief. No, he would not be considerate this time. He penetrated his ex in one continuous thrust as he brought one arm around her thigh to stroke her clit with his thumb. Carol, too, strove only for the One, without pause, without mercy.

She groaned. "Fuck me, David... fuck me... faster...!"

She didn't need to tell him twice. He shifted gears, watching his cock make Carol's labia swell to the side with each thrust, seeing his forehead sweat dripping onto her belly... that they wouldn't be much longer... that's when Carol ripped air into her lungs.

"Oh David... you fuck... so good... I'm almost..."

A few final thrusts, and the practice room, where there was mostly just murmuring and sniffling, trembled with their cries.

*

Carol lay on the tabletop in a baby position, purring like a cat. David disappeared into the kitchen, returned with two glasses of water and handed her one. Leaning on her elbow, she drank in small sips and smiled at him. He gently stroked her hip as if to apologize for his impetuous intrusion. A few minutes passed like this, until her eyes fell on a basket sitting amid books on the bookshelf.

Carol blinked, then giggled. "Aren't these the toys I bought at the time?"

David nodded, reached for the basket and held it out to her. Carol rummaged through the sex toys as if she were sitting in front of a photo album, reminiscing. Finally, she grabbed a banana dildo and held it up like a candle.

"Hanna has one like this, we've already tried it together." She looked in the basket one more time. "Most of it is still wrapped, after all." She sighed. "Too bad, didn't we need those things."

"It's never too late," David grinned, remembering the wish she had expressed to him last time. He grabbed Carol by the hips, swinging her around so that she came to kneel on all fours on the table. David crouched behind her buttocks, which jutted a fair bit over the edge of the table, and placed his hands on her sides. Once more, he dragged his tongue with delight through her wet pussy, but this time up to her butt hole. As he described little circles around her rosette with his tongue, Carol got going again.

David murmured, "You asked for it."

"Please... yes..."

He found a tube of lube in the basket and squeezed a big swish on the banana dildo. As he guided the dab to Carol's rosette, she flinched slightly, but from the quiet rocking back and forth of her hips, he could tell she was waiting for more.

David began to apply gentle pressure while the thumb of his other hand slipped into her cleft, seeking her pleasure bud. Each time he advanced a tiny bit with the dildo, Carol let out a gasp.

"Oh..."

And when the banana was sucked up by her butt hole, she groaned out, "Yes!.."

Gradually, he found the rhythm, and Carol sighed to the same beat.

"Oh, David... why didn't we... do this... before...?"

The dildo plunged into her asshole more and more briskly, until David could stand it no longer.

Carol also wanted more and hissed, "David... come...!"

He eyed her towering bottom, considered for a moment, then moved the stool into place with one foot. When he climbed up, his hard-on was at the right height.

As soon as his glans nudged her rosette, Carol hissed, "Fuck me, David... fuck me in the ass...!"

He had in mind to proceed gently and pushed his cock tip forward only hesitantly, but his concern was unfounded, as Carol's horny asshole literally devoured him. David reached around her thigh again, circling her clit with one finger and finding a languid but powerful rhythm.

Weepy pleas poured out of Carol intermittently. "Why... didn't you... fuck my ass... earlier...?"

And as if to punctuate her words, her asshole choked his boner as if it never wanted to give it up. David sensed that they were both suddenly in no hurry. There was a magma chamber of lust slumbering in their bellies that would inevitably erupt, but there was still time. He calmly looked at Carol's skirt riding up, the curves of her butt, and between her butt cheeks his cock sinking ceaselessly into her butt hole.

Memories flashed through his mind, and he gasped. "Why didn't you give me... at that time... your greedy ass... to me...?"

"Why didn't you... ask...?" she came back, "I always wanted... for you to... fuck me in the ass..." Carol squeaked out, "Your finger... David... don't stop... I feel... faster...!"

He did as instructed, and momentarily lost his rhythm. David took both hands to help him and grabbed Carol by the sides, tugging her ass over his boner in increasing rhythm. When her impetuous pelvis prompted him to go even faster, he let himself go and set off for the final spurt, just in the nick of time... Carol's sphincter choked his cock... she jerked her head back and howled... then finally he squirted his load into her asshole, over and over again.

*

Carol stood on shaky feet in front of the practice door, and said goodbye to David. She kissed him fervently on the mouth and giggled. "We'll have to do this more often."

He sighed. "But first, I should get some rest."

She put her hand on his shoulder and made sure. "Are the three of us still meeting tomorrow night?"

"As I promised," David rejoiced, and returned her kiss.

Carol gave him one last wave, then slipped through the door, swaying slightly.

- To be continued -

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12