Family Therapy 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna took the weight off her head, she didn't want it to rest too heavily on Julia's thighs. She wished she could lie like this forever, and look at her daughter's greedy pussy. Her child had opened up to her in a way she had dreamed of for years. She felt deep gratitude for David, whose therapy sessions had succeeded in bringing them together.

Ten minutes passed, with mother and daughter floating in heaven. Then, suddenly, Eric shouted something outside the bedroom window. Grumbling, Hanna slipped off the bed, opened the blinds and stuck her head out. There was more foam on Eric than on the bodywork of her car.

He shouted, "Can someone give me a hand with the garden hose? The damn thing exploded on me."

*

Like every week, there was housework to be done on Saturday. Hanna was tending to the flower beds in the garden, when Eric stepped out onto the terrace, freshly showered, and announced, "I'm in a really good mood today. I think I'll go and check on the leaking washing machine hose."

He disappeared into the basement and set to work in the laundry room. Julia came in with a laundry basket and emptied it onto the large pile that had been waiting for days for the machine to work again.

Eric looked at the pile of laundry and grumbled, "High time to fix this thing."

Julia didn't seem to care, because she put the laundry basket on the floor, put her hands on her dad's shoulders and begged for kisses. Eric was all too happy to oblige, but when he broke away, he admonished his daughter.

"That, today at the restaurant, that was a bit close. In future, we should..."

Julia didn't listen, she crouched down in front of him, opened his pants and nimbly pulled out his growing erection like a weasel. Eric wanted to repeat his admonition, but Julia's tongue melted away his fatherly authority.

Soon his little one was threatening to explode, and Eric decided on a more consistent parenting method than just talking. Determined, he pushed his daughter onto the workbench in front of the basement window, pushed her panties aside and penetrated her. The little beast seemed to have set her mind to it, because she was already so wet that his boner was literally sucked up by her pussy. His daughter wasn't moving fast enough as she stared into his eyes and panted.

"Daddy... yes... faster... I'm almost there..."

When the finish line was in sight, Eric increased his speed and... suddenly his wife's face in front of the barred basement window.

"Oh Eric, could you please bring me the spray can? I've got really dirty boots and would make a mess in the basement."

Eric huffed, "Yes, Hanna... I will... I'm coming... I'll be right there..."

Hanna's face disappeared, and Eric cursed himself for being out of step. He pulled up his pants, grabbed the spray can that was next to the things for the garden and walked out, grumbling.

When he returned, Julia was already waiting for him outside the basement door and pulled him into the laundry room. She also wanted to finish what they had started. Eric made short work of it. He pushed his daughter onto the large pile of laundry on her stomach, pulled her panties down her legs and impaled her from behind. Julia could barely spread her thighs, as her panties were wrapped around her ankles like handcuffs. When she realized that she could feel her daddy much more strongly this way, she sighed.

"Daddy... that's... don't stop...!"

No, this time he wouldn't stop until they had both jumped off the cliff. As if testing his fate, Hanna's face appeared again outside the barred window.

"Are we going into town later?"

"Yes... yes... yes..." came the reply.

Hanna suggested, "With the nice weather, we could sit in a café."

"Oh yes... Dear... that's... so good... I'll be right there..."

"Oh," Hanna waved it off with a giggle, "it doesn't have to be right away. I think in an hour or so."

She turned away and went back to her flower beds. Thanks to the noise of a sports plane, she didn't hear Eric's groans coming from the basement window, mixed with Julia's endless squeals.

***

In the evening, the family sat in front of the television. They rarely did that any more, especially not when a shallow family show was on like the one they were watching. But all three of them enjoyed relaxing together after a busy day, feeling each other's closeness and knowing that they were keeping a sweet secret from each other. Gradually, tiredness set in, leading to loud yawns.

Julia was the first to get up, kissed her mom and dad goodnight on the cheek and climbed the stairs. When the bathroom was clear, Eric and Hanna also got ready for the night. Eric was the last to go into his bedroom and was amazed that Hanna had switched on the red light. He thought about his tired bones, but Hanna stood in front of him in a nothingness of negligee.

She whispered, "I think we should end such a beautiful day this way."

The two of them crawled into bed in silent agreement. Hanna lay on her back in anticipation and was grateful that her husband still took the trouble to pamper his wife in every way after such an exhausting day.

Hanna lifted her thighs and lay there like a baby, while Eric leaned over her on the bed with his arms outstretched. Only his hips moved as he penetrated his wife with leisurely thrusts. Hanna found it exciting that he was only touching her in this one place, grabbed his cheeks and whispered, "Wasn't that a lovely day?"

Eric nodded with a smile and thought back to his secret affairs with Julia in the laundry room. Despite his exhaustion, he felt a sense of happiness and gratitude that he was with two such wonderful women.

Hanna's grip tightened, she murmured, "Eric, I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead," he replied, and continued to penetrate her in languid thrusts.

"On Friday, when Julia and I were supposed to go to therapy..."

"Yes?"

"We were together that afternoon."

"Of course, if you went to therapy together."

"No Eric, it didn't come to that. Julia and I were together, I mean really... on our bed."

Eric paused, but he could feel his erection swelling, especially when Hanna confessed all her secrets with her daughter. When she had finished her confession, he cleared his throat.

"I think I need to tell you something, too."

Then, it was his turn to air his secrets. He told her everything that had happened in Julia's room the night before. As he described the event in the laundry room, he felt Hanna's pussy choking his little one.

She moaned out, "In the laundry room...? while I'm in the garden...?"

As Hanna's breathing deepened, Eric began to move his pelvis. She clutched his neck and gasped, "And I didn't realize... that's... that's..."

At first, Eric feared a telling off, but his wife inhaled and moaned a huge climax out into the room. It took him a while for his confusion to subside. Finally, he asked cautiously, "Shall we take a break?"

Hanna pulled herself up with her hands on his neck, kissed him deeply and let her head fall back. "Go on, Eric, I need this now... you dear... you and Julia..."

As Eric slid his cock back into his wife's lap, he marveled at how hard it had become during their mutual confessions. Nevertheless, he had to conserve his strength. No experiments this time, no wild goings-on, just a leisurely walk up the hill, and then a big pillow as a reward.

The two paused, something moved at their side. The couple turned their heads and saw their daughter sitting on the edge of the bed, watching them with an expressionless face. She had one hand propped up on the mattress, the other was tucked under her nightgown between her thighs.

Hanna and Eric were equally surprised that they didn't startle, but welcomed their daughter with their eyes, as if they had just called out to her. Julia didn't seem to be bothered by her mom and dad staring at the hand between her thighs; on the contrary, she pushed her legs wide apart to let her parents know that she wanted to see more, too.

Eric picked up his pace again and looked at his daughter, who was following what her mom and dad were doing. Hanna was also looking for Julia's gaze, but her eyes were only focused on her daddy's cock, which sank into her mommy's pussy, smacking time after time.

Her daughter sighed, "Mommy, that's..."

Hanna wanted to answer, but she saw her daughter roll her eyes and her hand swirled wildly around her labia. Hanna's stomach began to churn, too, despite Eric's leisurely pace. She wrenched her eyes open together with Julia, the two of them stared blankly into each other's faces.

Her daughter called out, "Mom... oh...!"

"Julia... Julia... your mom..."

At the same moment, the women shuddered and their moans mingled. Eric paused and wondered if he, too, was going to get his turn.

*

The three of them knelt on the bed in front of each other and exchanged caresses. It almost seemed as if they were apologizing to each other for their previous secret acts, but Hanna was already thinking one step ahead, especially when she noticed that her daughter's gaze kept wandering down to daddy's half erection. She took hold of her husband's cock and helped it back to its impressive size. When his glans protruded, bulging from her fist, she turned to her daughter.

"That's your daddy."

Julia bent down as if in prayer and let her mom guide the tip of her dad's cock between her lips. Hanna put one hand on Julia's back and the other on Eric's bottom and watched the two of them. Her mother's heart almost burst with lust when she saw the devotion with which her daughter sucked on her father's cock, and kept looking up at her as if she wanted to get her mom's permission.

Eric began to squirm. He toppled backwards and landed on his backside. When he finally managed to straighten his legs, his daughter sat astride his thighs. Hanna watched, enraptured, as her girl sat on daddy's lap like she used to when she begged him for something. But this time, she wasn't interested in a vanilla popsicle, but rather in the hard-on pulsing in front of her stomach.

Hanna stroked Julia's buttocks and lifted her bottom. She wanted to see how the little girl swallowed her daddy. She guided her pelvis over the tip of Eric's cock until Julia's labia wrapped around Eric's glans.

Her daughter paused and breathed. "Papaaa..."

Then she let herself fall and engulfed his cock. Hanna began to vibrate as her daughter's labia spread apart in a steady rhythm, whispering caresses to her daddy.

Hanna crawled to the side of Eric's head, bent down to him and gave him feverish kisses. "Eric... our girl... my God..." She slid over to Julia to reach her lips.

Between kisses, her daughter sighed. "Mommy... Daddy... is so sweet... to me..."

Hanna only realized that she was kneeling over Eric's head when she felt his tongue entering her pleasure canal, then circling her pleasure bud again for a change. Hanna fervently hoped her husband wasn't in a hurry.

No, he wasn't, he was even able to speak, "Hanna... our Julia... how long I've waited for this."

Hanna's lust was catapulted upwards as Eric stretched her pleasure channel with several fingers at once.

Despite her flickering eyes, she tried to fix Julia's face. "Fuck your daddy... Julia... I want to see..."

"Mommy... Daddy is so... I'm about..."

The women froze into pillars of salt for a moment, looking through their faces with glazed eyes, then they screamed their lust at each other, as if on command, and sank down on top of Papa.

It took Eric a while to wriggle out from under the bodies of his loved ones and he wondered again why they hadn't taken him all the way to the top. Thank goodness there was a large bottle of water on the bedside table. It made the rounds and Eric, who was last in line, realized that there was barely enough left for a sip.

He slid off the bed and explained, "I'll get another one in the kitchen."

His wife winked at him. "Bring two right away, you never know."

In the kitchen, Eric grabbed a chair, needing to catch his breath first. He felt inside himself for a minute and searched for his exhaustion, but he realized that his tiredness had vanished. The women had managed to make him feel like he was on steroids. Full of vigor, he bounced out of his seat, grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and climbed the stairs.

As he stood in the bedroom doorway, he realized that the women had taken too long to notice his absence, for his daughter was crouched upside down over her mother, both of them obliviously licking the other's pussy.

He left the bottles, knelt on the bed and watched his wife, as she devotedly sucked one of her daughter's labia after the other into her mouth, briefly tilted her head back, smiled at him and then immediately plunged her tongue into Julia's pleasure canal again. Eric was sure that the two of them had prepared themselves to lick their way through each other's wombs until there was nothing left of them.

Then Hanna turned her head towards him. "We're waiting for you."

And from the other side, Julia's voice called, "Daddy... come..."

Nothing built Eric up more than when he was needed as a family man. He slid on his knees behind Julia's bottom, but Hanna caught his cock and put it in her mouth. At last, she guided his throbbing hard-on to its intended destination and described large circles around Julia's labia with the glans.

His daughter groaned, "Daddy... yes..."

Finally, Hanna directed his cock to Julia's pleasure channel. She reached between his thighs, put her hand on his bottom and pushed it against Julia's ass. "Fuck our girl, Eric..."

That was exactly what he had in mind. He grabbed his daughter by the sides and sank his aching prick into Julia's lap as far as it would go. When they had both found a steady rhythm, she sighed to her mother, "Mommy... Daddy is... inside me..."

"I see it, little one," came from Hanna, "Daddy's cock is deep inside your pussy."

Hanna was speechless, as Julia bent her mommy's thighs upwards and made her way into her lap like a predatory cat.

Her daughter only lifted her head to gasp, "Daddy... yes... fuck me..."

Julia could feel with her tongue that her mom had long been wallowing in her orgasm as she also felt her pussy tighten.

Dad started the final spurt. "Julia... Girl... I'm... oh..."

The three of them on the bed felt as if they were on the longest rollercoaster in the world, plummeting downwards again and again, only to climb even higher afterwards. As their climaxes gradually subsided, they lay on the bed like a ball of marmots, panting exhaustedly at the ceiling.

*

Eric was the last to turn off the faucet and was satisfied that after the countless showers that day, there was still warm water left even for him. As he stood in front of his bedroom door, he heard his wife's quiet breathing and realized that she was asleep.

He saw a light in Julia's doorway; she had probably forgotten to switch off her bedside lamp again. When he looked into the room, he realized that she was still awake. She looked at him and... was she sucking her thumb? Yes, and her other hand was under the blanket... and moving!

Eric stood by her bed and apologized, "I thought you were already asleep, I just wanted to turn out the light."

"Can't sleep either, Dad?"

"I've done another round, I haven't even tried yet."

Julia sighed, "I am still thinking about all that we did before."

"After you've had a good night's sleep, it'll pass," Eric reassured her, and took a step closer to turn off the bedside lamp.

Julia tapped his boxer shorts and looked up at him with dark eyes. "Is mom asleep yet?"

"Yes, firm and deep."

"Will you stay a while longer?"

To emphasize her request, she stroked his boxer shorts and felt something stirring inside. Julia breathed, "Do you feel the same way?"

Eric drowned in her eyes, saw her hand move under the blanket, but still he found, "I think we should go to sleep now."

Julia held him back by brushing down his boxers. She was wide awake when his hard-on shot up, grabbed his erection and whispered, "I can't stop thinking about you."

To make him understand which part of Daddy she meant, she began to nibble on his glans. As she also placed a hand under his balls and sucked on the tip of his cock, Eric stroked her hair to tell her that he would not deny his little princess any wish.

When Julia realized that Daddy was going to stay there, she kicked the blanket off her feet and showed him how much she was taken with his hard cock. Her hand swirled over her labia as she pushed Daddy's hard-on deep into her mouth. Julia felt Daddy's balls rise up, let go of him, lay across the bed and lifted her thighs.

"I want you inside me, Daddy."

Eric half stood, half crouched in front of the bed, guided his glans to Julia's labia and searched for the entrance to her pussy. When her labia opened, she sighed.

"Daddy, from now on you'll have to say goodnight to me like this more often."

"Girl," Eric groaned, "whatever you want."

He leaned down to his daughter, grabbed her tender neck and penetrated her with all his fatherly love. "I've... wanted this... so much..."

"Oh, Papa..."

"That's why I'm going to... every night... fuck my girl..."

Julia lowered her head onto the bed, closed her eyes and sucked her thumb. Eric felt as if he had just told the end of a bedtime story, with his girl dozing off into sweet dreams. But the girl didn't sleep, began to moan softly, felt the happy ending of the fairy tale in her lap and never wanted to give up her daddy again. Everything inside her tensed up and she opened her eyes.

"Promise me!"

"Yes, girl... I'll fuck you... again and again... Julia... I'm..."

The two of them could no longer speak and were gasping for air like drowning people. Julia pressed a pillow over her face, so as not to wake her mom up with her loud screams, while Eric pumped, pumped, pumped all his love into his princess.

- End -

Thank you kenji for your assistance.

12