February Sucks, Wrong Guy... 750 Word

Story Info
Another response to the George Anderson story.
937 words
4.02
28.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I am like many people on here who cannot help but continue with Literotica's pastime. The never-ending quest to find a different ending for one of the stories on here. For example, there is the great story by George Anderson, "February Sucks" https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks. This story fascinates me. The MC, Jim, must deal with Linda's walking out on him, from a club, in front of all their friends with Marc LaValliere.

Now some people think that poor Linda is not a total bitch for her actions. They seem to think that her having been a loving wife for all the years and a good mom, mean she isn't a vain narcistic bitch who only thinks about herself. I tend to disagree. To me, Linda's behavior shows a total lack of respect for her husband, first off. Then there is the whole idea in her head that her hubby will simply take her back the next day as if it was nothing. That is delusional. She is contemptable in my book.

Oh well, here is another attempt to deal with what happened that night.

********** 750 words**********

I walked towards the door and was immediately confronted by two very huge men. They were Marc's fellow players and I guess they wanted to stop me.

"Hey buddy, where do you think you are going?"

"To my car."

"Why don't you wait a few and give everyone a chance to breath first."

"Because I don't want to. And what is it to you what I do?"

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." He said as he reached for me. That was what I was waiting for. I throat-punched him and when his friend responded by swinging at me, I ducked and punched him in the throat. End results? Two big guys having a bit of a problem breathing. They no longer had any interest in me or stopping me, so I left. I walked outside just as Linda and Marc drove off in his Ferrari. So, I followed them.

At first neither seemed to notice me following them. Then when they did, Marc started speeding away. I guess for some reason he wasn't very smart, because if you speed and still stop at traffic lights, all you get is to the light faster. I easily caught up with them several times. Finally, I guess he got fed up or panicked and started running lights. I watched as they ran the first light, they were greeted by a lot of horns. The second light they barely escaped hitting a little Honda. The third light was their downfall. From where I sat, stuck at the first light, I was able to watch clearly as they entered the intersection and were unceremoniously hit by an oncoming semi. I assume the semi was going pretty fast, as the sound carried all the way back to where I sat. Marc's Ferrari was smashed, spun and then was hit by a bus going the opposite direction as the semi. Even from my distance it did not look good.

I got as close as I could, trying to see the damage and failed. I went home. Well, first I went and got our things from the hotel. I doubted Linda would be able to get to the hotel tomorrow and retrieve her things. Hey, I was trying to be considerate.

I drove home and wondered how long I would have to wait for either a phone call or Linda's return. I was not willing to bet on her returning too quickly. I was placing my bets on a phone call. I was wrong.

There was a knock on the door almost two hours after I returned. I went to the door, peeked out and saw two uniformed police officers. I opened the door.

The police were there to inform me that Linda had been in a car crash and was in critical condition. She had been transported to Memorial Hospital. I thanked the officers and informed them I would be right there.

After I closed the door, I called Linda's parents as well as my own and somewhat dazed I got my keys and went to the hospital. The news at the hospital was bad. It got worse as the day went on. Marc died on the operating table. Linda, well she lived long enough to tell me she was sorry and that was it.

I went home and sat there for several hours in shock. My wife was dead. My kid's mom was no longer alive and all because she wanted a night with a superstar. Marc LaValliere's reputation became dirt when the news the woman in his car was married. It got wose when the police found drugs in the wreckage.

His estate paid a wrongful death claim and my kids, and I no longer had to worry about money. I spent a long time thinking about if it was fair. but then life isn't fair. It wasn't fair for Marc to steal my wife, and not fair that she died because of it. Was it fair for Marc to die because he stole my wife. Honestly, yes it was. And it was very fair that his estate paid us so much money for him wrecking my life, my marriage and my family.

The kids and I struggled but we got by. When they got older, I told the story of how their mom had died for a once in a lifetime Experience. They were not impressed. I don't think they liked the experience. I didn't.