Femdom: Kicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't often see the longer-term results of her beatings - rarely did she let a man sleep in her bed after she had had her fun. Usually, she would quickly leave their rooms after she had punished them, or, if she had taken them home, she would watch as they called for a taxi, then hobbled to her front door.

She felt the hot puffiness of Howard's distended scrotum, the tightness of his skin. He winced.

Without a word, she took what she could of his little erection in her right hand, and began to massage his foreskin up and down over his fat bell-end.

He moaned quietly, but did as she had hoped; "Alessia!" he whispered, "Alessia don't or I might be damaged!"

Alessia pouted at him, and continued to stroke his little prick, cradling his balls firmly with her other hand.

"Alessia!... what if you cause some long-term damage!"

"What if... What if..." she mocked, "isn't it worth the risk? Wouldn't it be good to always know that I was the one who did this to you?"

Howard closed his eyes and pictured seeing her in the office after she had broken him for good. He imagined her giving him a black but knowing look. His prostate began to tingle, and the pressure started to build in the base of his shaft.

"Oh Alessia, please spare me!" he begged, insincerely.

Alessia was not familiar with the word 'spare' in this context, but she got the gist, and it amused her terribly to have him plead as though the choice was hers alone, as though she was all-powerful.

She slowed a little, but continued to wank his throbbing little stick.

"Alessia!" He pleaded, "I'll promote you into my team, I'll let you visit me in my apartment in Chicago!"

Alessia pictured herself punishing this fat, fish-faced man against the glass walls of a skyscraper penthouse. It would be fun, she thought, but she didn't have to buy his favour for that.

"Shall I break you Howard?" she asked with a snarl.

Everyone junior in the company was scared of Howard. Nobody called him by anything other than 'Mr Marshall'. Her insolence excited him.

"Oh god, Alessia! Please spare me! Please don't break me," he begged, but the look on his face said otherwise. The voluntary parting of his legs and the way he lifted his hips to push his penis into her fist told her that, still under the misconception that ejaculation could seriously ruin his genitalia, the danger turned him on, and he wanted to risk it all to be brought to a climax by this cruel girl. "Please spare me!" he begged again.

Despite the joy that now seemed to heat every inch of her body, Alessia gave Howard a cold, stern look. 'Fuck you, Howard," she said.

Howard tensed immediately, thrusted his hips high, screwed his eyes closed, held his pre-orgasmic hiatus for a precious few seconds, then pumped a thick rope of spunk high into the air. His balls cramped and the pain hurled him into another orgasmic spasm. As the first blast of spunk splattered back down onto his bell-end and Alessia's frenetic fist, a second stream of cum blasted from his little cock. Alessia held him vertically so that all of his mess came back to ground on his own cock where she beat it into a white froth as she continued to wank him hard. His swollen balls kept sacrificing rope after rope of cum as though they wanted him to be broken for betraying them.

"Oh Alessia!" He cried out, his balls finally milked dry and throbbing painfully, "Stop please!, Please stop!"

Alessia knew that this time he was sincere, but she gave him several more stiff rubs for good measure.

She wiped her hand on his meaty belly, climbed off the bed, straightened her dress, and left him alone.

==========

JOSEF

==========

Alessia lay on her front on the bench in Josef's tattoo parlour. The little horizontal lines down her spine extended to well below her bra strap, but she had removed her bra anyway - it seemed pointless to be modest in front of the man who had pierced her nipples for her, so she lay now with her small tits squashed into the cream vinyl, her nipple bars providing constant arousal.

"How many this time?" Josef asked. His accent was eastern European; Polish or Lithuanian she thought, but he looked like a sturdy Bavarian. He sported a grey, waxed handlebar moustache and triangular chin patch, but was otherwise bald, and his pale blue eyes twinkled kindly in the bright, sterile light of his parlour.

He had never asked Alessia why she came to his parlour every few weeks to have more lines added to the procession down her spine, but he suspected, quite correctly, that they were something to do with sexual conquests of some sort.

"Two please Josef..." she replied, "but tell me when you move from the first to the second?"

"Will do," he answered briefly.

Josef placed his tattoo pen on a sterilised tray beside the bench and shuffled his stool so that he was comfortably positioned by Alessia's side, then he snapped a pair of latex gloves onto his broad hands, took an antiseptic wipe, and rubbed it gently across her spine, just below the three marks that he had added just three weeks ago. He gently held her skin taut with one hand whilst swiping a disposable razor over the wet patch to remove any delicate hairs, then he wiped her again with another antiseptic wipe.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

Josef took his pen in his right hand and held the needle an eighth of an inch below the last tally mark on her spine. The marks she wanted were so small that they didn't need to be stencilled, but he would take his time over these little tattoos anyway, setting the speed of his pen slow as she had requested.

He pressed his foot onto the safety pedal to activate the needle, and as the pen started to buzz loudly in his hand, Alessia snaked her hand beneath her body and into the open fly of her short denim shorts, slipped her fingers into her knickers, and found her clitoris, wet and swollen. She lifted her crotch from the bench a little to give her hand the freedom to move, then held her body as stiff and still as she could while Josef stretched her skin gently, but she rubbed herself hard as the needle made its first sharp penetrations of her skin.

"I am a bitch," she whispered to herself, "I am a nasty, dirty bitch."

When, one and a half years ago, Alessia had explained to Josef what she wanted to do in his tattoo parlour, Josef had been shocked and a little disturbed. He had almost asked her to leave immediately, but there was something about her shaky, anxious voice that told him that there was a need within her - an alter ego that had to be set free. Even though he found it erotic now, it was simple empathy that had made him nod in agreement on that first day.

Josef continued his craft, needling-in a rectangle that was about three quarters of an inch long and an eighth of an inch wide. Alessia closed her eyes, felt the constant stinging pain of the needle, and thought of Howard. She remembered how his thick little dick had slapped against the underside of his fat belly while she had had her fun, how she had felt his poor testicles being crushed into his pelvis as the bridge of her foot slammed into his balls. She recalled how he had groaned and doubled-over, how she had commanded him to stand up straight, and how he had complied, offering his precious testicles for her to abuse. She recalled how the danger of becoming impotent had made him cum.

"I am bad. I am nasty. I am perverted," she whispered.

Josef continued to carefully ink and dab her skin until the first of the little rectangles was outlined and filled.

"Finished the first," he said.

Alessia nodded her head sideways on the bench, and as Josef's pen began to outline the second tally, she let her thoughts move from Howard to Callum; cute Callum, handsome Callum, Callum the worm, Callum the pervert.

She recalled how badly she had wanted Callum to fuck her, how wet she was before she had even started to tenderise his exposed crotch. How his face had sweated as she punished him.

"I am nasty. I am a dirty bitch. I am such a dirty bitch," she whispered.

She remembered how she had spoken so nastily to Callum; how his cock was defiantly hard until she had untied it, and how it had softened into submission when she had started attacking his balls.

When she approached her orgasm she slowed the rhythmic pace of her fingers, delaying her climax until Josef had finished. She waited for Josef's words, enjoying the feeling of her fingers as they held her inches from orgasm, and of the heavy bars that crushed her erect nipples painfully into the vinyl of the bench.

Long minutes passed until Josef finally withdrew the pen, dabbed her skin, took his foot from the pedal, and declared that he had finished. The silence left behind as the tattoo pen stopped buzzing was only partly filled by Alessia's stifled moans. She had to be quiet in case Josef had other clients in his waiting room. She tried her best, but as her orgasm ripped through her, her hips bucked and her body shook, her mouth opened, and a long-held gasp finally broke free to escaped her.

Josef waited patiently until she finally lay still.

"You're not worthless you know?" he said softly, "if men are treating you badly they have no right to..."

Alessia pulled her hand from her pants and lay fully flat on the bench. She wished that she could fall asleep.

"Thank you, Josef," she said, wearily, "but I like my life."