Finding Erica

Story Info
Time for taming.
1.9k words
4.08
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here I am, free time on my hands again. I am 6'4, 210 all muscle. I love to dominate, and I am excellent at finding people that fit my needs. When I'm not doing contract work as an assassin, I have some long periods between jobs. That's right; I kill people for a living. You can call me Mark; you probably don't want to know my real name.

I saw Erica as I was exiting my bank, and she was making a grand entrance. She expected me to give way and let her enter. Well, if you're hoping me to give way, you better be the President or the Pope. Her driver/bodyguard tried to move me out of the way. Dumb. After I put him on his ass, she let me bye. She never once looked at me directly. I made a note of her limo license plate and went on my way.

I got the lowdown on her using my contacts, Erica Swan, age forty, married and divorced three times. She was a self-made millionaire and somewhat reclusive. I began to do surveillance on her. She worked out regularly, ate out almost every night, was catered to by some of the best restaurants in town. She would attend fundraisers and events that would prove beneficial to her business. Not only that, but she never took a date. She just hired escorts for the events. Bribes work wonders. I ended up as her escort. Imagine that.

At seven sharp, her doorman let me up to her penthouse. She opened the door as I approached. She was ready to go. She looked me over.

"You not what I ordered."

She liked them on the small side, slight of build.

" Yes, Mam, But I am what you need," I replied.

She gave me a strange look, "Well, we have to get going."

I placed my hand on her back and guided her to the elevator. She attempted to shrug off my hand, but it was immovable. I pulled her closer. She didn't resist. On the ride to the event, I place my hand on her knee, again I tried to move it, but it didn't budge. Finally, she looked at me.

"I just hired you as an escort. If you think you're going to fuck me tonight, you're sadly mistaken. "

We rode the rest of the way in silence. Again, I placed my hand on her back and escorted her inside. My ever-present hand was there as I escorted her around during cocktail hour. Once we were seated for dinner, I placed my hand on her thigh. She jumped and grabbed my arm.

"Don't embarrass yourself by making a scene," I told her.

"I'll get you fired." she hissed.

"Yes, dear," laughing.

We made it through dinner, and the dancing started, A young man came up and asked her to dance, and I told him she was not available. She began to protest when I stood and led her to the dance floor. I held her close as we danced.

"Who the hell do you think you are," she asked.

"Just what you need," I answered.

My hand was on her ass on the way back to the table. Once seated, I placed my hand on her thigh and slid it up to the top.

"Well," I said.

She replied with a weak "don't" as she spread her legs wider.

I rubbed her pussy through her gown and panties, she squirmed. Finally, I took her back to the dance floor.

"I can't feel your tits," I whispered in her ear.

After the dance, she went to the restroom. When she came back to the table, it was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra. Instead, her firm little titties bounced as she walked, her nipples visible through the material.

After she sat, I put my hand back on her thigh, pulling her gown up far enough to get my hand under it. I ran my hand up her smooth thigh, across the top of her stocking, till I got to her wet panties. I began to rub her pussy through her panties, and She opened her legs wider. I worked my fingers under her panties and into her pussy. Sensing she was about to orgasm, I took her back out on the dance floor. I held her close and rolled and pinched her nipple as we danced. I held her tight to keep her from collapsing as she orgasmed.

"'why are you doing this to me," she moaned.

"Because you obviously needed it," I replied.

As we made our rounds of good nights, I kept my hand on her ass, Finally leading her out and back into our limo. Once in the limo, we rode for a while in silence, then I told her.

"Suck my cock."

This is the point where control is firmly established or lost. She gasped and held back.

"Why are you waiting?"

I placed my hand on the back of her head. Then, hearing her sigh of resignation, she laid her head on my waist and unzipped my pants; her hands are shaking as she pulled me out. She begins licking then sucking. She has done this before. As I get ready to cum she tried to pull off. She doesn't want me to cum in her mouth. I hold her in place.

"Swallow"

I take my hand off the back of her head as I cum in her mouth; she struggles but swallows it all. As we get out of the limo, I can't help but notice some cum on her chin. I walk her in hand on her ass and take her up to her penthouse. When we entered, I found a comfortable chair and told her to get me a drink. That did it! She let loose.

"You son of a bitch, I want you out of here now; who the hell do you think you are?

I grabbed her arm, pulling her across my lap, giving her ass four hard slaps; she howled and squirmed.

"I'm the sob that is going to show you who you are; It's time for you to get out of the arrogant bitch mode" as I administered four more slaps to her perfect little ass.

I pulled up her gown and ripped her panties off so that I could spank her bare ass. But, then, her whole demeanor change; suddenly, she was whimpering.

"Please, daddy, I'll be good, I promise."

There it was, the taming of the shrew. I threw her off my lap and told her to strip; she eagerly complied. I asked her to get me another drink, she went over to the bar naked and prepared a drink. When she brought it over, I stood and told her to undress me. Once I was naked, I pulled her into me, caressed her ass, and pressed my erection against her belly. She moaned and pushed back against me.

"What do you want?" I asked

"You." she stammered.

"You want me to fuck you."

A timid "yes."

"Then say it plain and polite, then."

"Oh, fuck me, please," she blurted out.

I had her kneel in the chair as I entered her; she was dripping; the spanking had turned her on. I entered her slow and easy, then deeper and harder, she moaned, and I could tell she wanted to cum, but was unable to get over the hump. I slapped her ass hard several times, and it brought on a tremendous orgasm. I had to hold her in place long enough for me to cum. Finally, she collapsed on the couch.

"Oh, that was so good," she moaned.

"Just the beginning." I laughed.

I can't think of any position that we didn't have sex in overnight. I found that a bit of humiliation and physical punishment turned Erica and on, and in fact, was required to make her orgasm. Cumming on her face after a hot fuck would do it, or making her clean my cock after I fucked her. Spanking her or slapping her tits got the greatest results.

The following day, she started out giving me a blowjob; I bent her over the breakfast table and fucked her ass; I struck gold; it was orgasm after orgasm.

After we got cleaned up, we went shopping. I made Erica buy some more revealing clothes and a hot bathing suit. Later we stopped in a print shop and had invitations done up for the employee appreciation party she was throwing at her residence. She was surprised by all of this, and I told her it's the new you.

When we got back to her place, she asked the doorman to distribute them for her, and when she told him thank you, I think he almost went into shock. When we got in the elevator, I told her.

"You have just made a friend for life. That is the first time you have shown him any respect."

"You know Carl Marten from your company?"

She thought for a minute, "yes, in engineering."

"I want you to invite him."

She looked at me strangely. I handed her a number, "call and invite Carl."

After she tried on her new clothes, we had a severe shag session. Then I departed till the following weekend.

I had checked Carl out extensively and knew he would be a fit. Eric and I talked during the week, and her conversations became sexier and sexier.

I showed up the morning of the appreciation party, she wanted sex immediately, but I put her off and made her put on her new bathing suit. It was rather revealing, just perfect. Many of the employees were already at the party when we arrived. When I made her take off her beach covering, it would have been hard to hide the looks of lust and appreciation she received. She was surprised at the many people who came up and thanked her for the party. Many of them talked with her for a while.

Finally, Carl made his appearance; he took one look at Erica, and I could tell I had chosen wisely, mixed in with his looks of lust was one of genuine fondness. After the festivities, I invited him to join us up in the penthouse. Erica and Carl seemed surprised. Once in the penthouse, we were sitting around relaxing. Carl and Erica seemed to be getting on well.

"Erica! Make us some drinks, please, and take off your bathing suit first. I want Carl to see you naked."

She hesitated then blushed, taking off her cover-up then the bathing suit.

"Now relax, take a deep breath and make some drinks."

She made the drinks and served them, seeming to relax, Carl was taken with Erica's poise and beauty, and I noticed she seemed to appreciate the looks Carl was giving her, not just of lust but genuine admiration.

"Tell her to suck your cock, Carl."

Carl looked at me than her.

"It's what she needs Carl tell! her."

Carl finally found his voice, "Suck my cock, Erica."

Erica's eyes got big, but she crawled over, unzipped and pulled him out, and began sucking. It took off from there. I just observed, Carl picked it up fast. Soon he was in control. She took his whole cock down her throat, a talented lady. He shot his load down her throat. Erica was purring. Carl pulled his cock from her mouth, and it was still hard. I threw in some hints as the two of them fucked each other's brains out. I did participate in double poling Erica. She loved it.

Erica finished my fun. I took a tight-ass bitch and brought her down to earth. I showed her that she was submissive. That's why her marriages didn't work. Carl never knew he was a DOM, but he learned fast. A great couple, another great find.