Fitting Julie for the Benefit Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was giggling with delight. She hopped up to have a closer look.

"I love it. Can I really wear something like this to a High Society black tie event?"

"Between backless, strapless, plunging necklines, and slit skirts you will actually have more fabric covering you than the average gown. We can't help it if yours doesn't really 'cover' now can we!" Jessica replied with intrigue.

Sarah was shaking her head an emphatic yes.

"With your darker color and lack of tan lines, your exposure will be even more subtle. The cloak will keep the bright lights of the entrance red carpet from displaying you to the public. The ball room will have low lighting to help flatter the older women. You will be spectacular!"

Jessica opened the box to display a necklace made of a chain of emerald ivy leaves with gold filigree. There was a matching bracelet and earrings. Julie hopped over to ogle those trinkets.

"OH . . . MY. . . GOD! These are gorgeous. I've never seen jewelry so fine. I'm looking forward to this Gala for the first time!" she giggled.