Fitz and Bernie

Story Info
Mom uses cucumber to ensnare son
12.4k words
4.69
19.2k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fitzgerald Llewellyn!" A voice rang out waking Fitz up. Yes, his mother used his first and middle names when she wanted to get his undivided attention. Most everyone just called him Fitz now, after a nickname his sister gave him when they were kids.

"Fitz - are you up yet?" The voice beckoned him again.

"Coming!" He jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. He passed his bathroom on the way out to check himself in the mirror. He was 22 years old, with a slender 6'2" frame, brown hair and brown eyes.

He raced down to the kitchen where he found his mom, Bernadette. She was 48, stood 5'4" with black hair and brown eyes. But it was her large DD breasts and curvy figure that were her outstanding features. You could see the resemblance to his sister Maddy, but she was definitely more well-endowed.

Her close friends called her Bernie. Fitz didn't like to use her given name - but she didn't like being called mother or even mom. He thought it had something to do with getting old - but regardless he tried to respect her wishes.

"What's up?" He entered the kitchen where he found her emptying the dishwasher.

"The day is wasting away, sleepy head!" She teased him.

"But mom, it's Saturday!" She immediately gave him a look. "Sorry. It's Saturday and I don't have work or school today, so there was no need for an early wake up call."

"Saturday is an extra day to get things done," she went back to putting dishes in the cupboard. "And I have some things for you to help me with."

"Such as?"

"I need you to take my car in for an oil change and have them check the brakes. And when you get back you might as well wash it - it's been a while."

"Sure thing," Fitz said knowing his mom overtime a lot and needed the help. She had threatened to charge him rent after he graduated high school. But he countered by working part time through college to pay for books and his own expenses like car insurance and gas.

"There's some cash for the car plus some extra for lunch," she nodded to the money on the counter. "That should occupy you for a couple of hours."

He wondered why she said that, but he decided against any further inquiry.

"What are those?" She nodded over to the counter by the fridge, where there were two long green vegetables.

"Uh, cucumbers?" He wondered why she would ask such an odd question.

"What I meant was, do you know what they're for?"

"I don't know... Maddy must have left them," Fitz smiled as he noticed one was a lot larger than the other. "I think she wants you to use them."

"Use them?" Bernie shot him a look. Had it really been that long - was that why she was cranky and irritable as his sister had suggested?

"What? No... I meant," he fumbled trying to recover. "You know Maddy's been on a health food kick lately. She must be suggesting salad for dinner tonight. Look, why don't you just ask her."

"She was gone when I got up. I think she said she was going to the beach with her friends."

"So much for Saturday being an extra day to help get things done."

"Now don't be like that. Tomorrow is laundry day and I'll have plenty of things for her to help with that we don't ask you to do."

"Yes ma'am." Fitz said humbly.

"That's better."

"I'll just go take the car in now." He grabbed the money on the counter and left.

"Thanks, Fitz," his mom said as she finished putting everything away.

------------

Fitz drove his mom's car to the local oil change and brake shop. They went there about every 3-4 months to keep the maintenance up. But this time there was a long line of cars.

"Sorry, it's about a 90-minute wait," the attendant told him. "We're down a man due to Covid."

Fitz ate lunch at a local fast-food joint, then headed home. He parked the car in the garage and entered through the kitchen. It was all quiet as he checked the living and dining rooms - nobody was around.

Fitz hoped to find his mom sunbathing out on the back deck. Often, he had watched her and her DD breasts basking in the sun - even rubbing one out more than a few times. But it was all quiet - maybe she had gone over to the neighbor's or something.

He ascended the stairs to the second floor, wondering if he had enough alone time to jerk off himself to some Family Porn. But he stopped just outside his room hearing faint moaning down the hall.

Quietly he took off his shoes and tiptoed down to the primary bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. Bernie wasn't expecting anyone home so soon.

Fitz peered through, quietly watching his mother. Her beautiful, naked body was sprawled out over the white comforter on top of her king-sized bed. Her head was back in the soft pillow and her chest pushed out - her large DD breasts were on full display.

He noticed her hand working furiously between her legs. The bed was oriented towards the door - and with her legs spread he had a great view of her inserting something inside her pussy.

His mom Bernie squirmed as she alternated between quick thrusts and deep insertions with the makeshift dildo. She was masturbating with the larger of the two cucumbers!

Fitz's eyes bulged as he watched in amazement and interest, with fascination and perversion.

"God yes - I love your cock!" She moaned quietly to herself, unaware of the audience she had. "It's been so long since I've been fucked by something this big!"

Fitz instinctively reached into his shorts and fondled his cock until it was hard. He leaned against the wall and slowly began jerking himself as he watched his mother work her pussy with the thick cucumber.

Then she grabbed a breast in one hand and massaged herself. She rolled her own nipple and pinched it, squirming at the tingly sensation.

Fitz was enthralled - he stroked himself faster. As if on cue, his mom worked her pussy quicker too - thrusting the cucumber deep into her and groaning louder with each successive penetration.

Then she released her breast and with her free hand began to rub her pussy from above. She found her clit and ran circles around it, over it, then pinched it - eliciting more groans.

Fitz pinched his cockhead with one hand while jerking his shaft with the other. He watched his mom's beautiful, naked body on the bed, in the midst of her own self-pleasuring act. She was working herself expertly as only each individual knows about themselves... and she was reaching the edge.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me with your big cock, you naughty boy! Argh!" She jammed the cucumber far up into her as her body strained against it.

Naughty boy? Who was she referring to? For years Fitz had jerked off to thoughts of making it with gorgeous MILFs - and recently this has included his own mom. He had imagined fucking her big tits, her wet pussy, and most of all her plump, soft, beautiful ass.

It was enough to send him over the edge. The first blast of jizz caught him by surprise in how hard he came and how far it went, hitting the opposite wall. He managed to put his hand over the head and corral the rest in his shorts.

He moved to retreat, but the shift in weight onto his other leg caused the floorboard to creak.

"Is someone there?" His mom called out as she propped herself up with her arms.

Fitz panicked and turned back against the wall, just out of sight. He tried to hold his breath, desperately trying to remain quiet.

He heard her get out of bed. A few seconds later she approached the bedroom door.

"Fitz? Is that you?"

'Oh shit' he thought to himself - he's caught! But then he thought, if it was the house shifting naturally, then nobody would answer.

After a moment of tense silence, she opened her bedroom door fully. She peered around the corner and found him standing there in the hallway.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" She had a curious look, not angry as he might have thought.

"I... uh..." he tried to come up with something to say but failed miserably.

"I wasn't expecting you home so soon," she said as she tightened the robe around her body.

"The line at the brake shop was an hour and a half. I'll go back," he said sheepishly.

"I see," she said as she noticed the huge wet spot right at his crotch. "I guess we both know what you were doing."

"Uh, well...I uh..." Fitz stammered and tried to adjust his position to hide the evidence.

"No use denying it," Bernie smiled at him.

"I heard noises... and I just had to see for myself. And there you were, naked and going at it. You're so beautiful and it was so hot... next thing I knew I was jerking off. Sorry." He looked down, dejected.

"Honey," she put her hand on his arm to console him. But it also had the effect of removing his hand from hiding the mess in his shorts. "You don't have to be sorry for jerking off. Or for thinking it was hot. I'm sort of flattered, in a way."

"Really?" He looked up at her hopefully.

"However, that was an invasion of my privacy. What a person does in their own bedroom is their business. It's their own private sanctuary."

"But your door wasn't closed all the way!" He protested like a child.

"Even so," she replied calmly. "You could have knocked, announcing yourself. Or simply let me be so I could finish."

"This can't be happening!" Fitz said to himself, looking away.

"Honey, I don't tell you what kind of porn you can or can't watch, in your own bedroom," she looked at him knowingly. "That's your business."

"Yeah, but my door is always closed!"

"You know these walls aren't sound-proof, right?"

"Oh my god... Shoot me now!" Fitz rested against the wall and put a hand over his face. He wondered how much she had heard, of what specific details about his porn interests she really knew.

"Still, I would be remiss if I didn't have some sort of response to this infraction."

"Punishment?" He looked up.

"Not exactly. You know, I do have experience and wisdom to offer. Think of it more like strongly suggested... guidance."

The look on his face conveyed that he still expected punishment forthcoming.

"Fitz, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." She turned and retreated into her bedroom. "But I think you'll want to."

"Want to what?" His words were playing catch up.

"Well... you naughty boy. Since you interrupted me earlier, I suggest you help me finish."

And there in her bedroom, his voluptuous mother with her soft curves and DD-breasts... she undid her robe and let it fall to the ground. She was naked again - but this time it was different. Really different.

"Oh, wow... I... uh..." Fitz looked like a deer caught in the headlights. But he didn't rush to her as she was hoping.

"What, don't you like? I thought you said I was beautiful." And with that she turned her shoulders and brought her arms in at the sides, pretending to model for him. But it wasn't pretending at all.

"Oh, you're gorgeous all right..." but he still left something unsaid.

"What? You didn't seem to mind me being naked earlier." She looked at him knowingly.

"I love your body, I do. It's just..."

"Think of it as we're helping each other while we masturbate. You watched like a voyeur earlier, and that worked for you. Now the naughty boy will help me get mine."

He paused then simply said it. "What about Maddy?"

She looked at him confused, momentarily taken back.

"What does your sister have to do with any of this?"

He wasn't sure what he could or couldn't tell her just yet. "You know we tell each other everything. I can't keep secrets from her."

It was true, and she knew it. "You leave her to me. All you need to worry about right now is the naked woman in front of you. She's worked up and asking for your help!"

Fitz walked to the side of the bed, admiring her beauty as she stretched out on the soft comforter. She raised her arms above her head, arching her back and pressing her chest up, presenting herself to him.

He reached over and grabbed her breasts, massaging her glorious tits for the first time. He sat on the bed alongside her, then lowered his head into her cleavage. He began licking and biting at her nipples, then sucking them one at a time into his mouth.

"Argh, yes!" Bernie moaned.

"I've dreamt about this for a long time!" Fitz said with enthusiasm.

"I know," she cooed as he grabbed and pawed at her chest.

"What? How?"

"Family porn? You weren't as secretive as you thought, apparently."

"Oh, fuck me!" He exclaimed as he bit and sucked on her nipples.

"Get me off good, and we'll see."

He was going to ask her what she meant, but decided to just let it all play out. He continued his love affair with her DD-breasts, finally getting at them after all the time watching and yearning...

"This is lovely and all," she interjected after a few minutes. "But you're going to give momma what she wants, right?"

Fitz thought that phrase sounded curious the way she said it. He looked up from her chest just as she pressed the larger of the two cucumbers into his hand - the smaller one remained on her nightstand. Then she lay back and spread her legs for him.

Fitz adjusted himself between her thighs. Her pussy beckoned to him, coaxing him to touch her. He marveled at her body, at her adventurous sexuality.

He reached in with one hand, finding her pubic hair soft and her skin warm to the touch. He put the tip of his finger in her pussy, finding her still quite wet from before.

Fitz took the cucumber in his hand and traced it along the inside of her legs, causing her to squirm.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned as he finally inserted the large green vegetable into her wet pussy.

He began to push it farther each time and she began to move her hips in rhythm. Fitz fucked his mom with the cucumber, and each time he pushed it deep inside her she pushed against it and him, the friction and pressure increasing each time.

Bernie looked down at her son with a lustful, devilish grin. Fitz ran his fingers from his other hand along her pussy lips, pinching her clit and running circles over her nub.

"God yes - right there!" His mom arched and threw her head back, writhing at his every touch.

Fitz wondered if he would get to fuck her. But right now, he would give her what she wanted, what she needed.

"I'm so close! But I need something... more!" His mom groaned and begged him to finish her.

Fitz moved his head in, then began licking at her labia and clit. When he began sucking her lips into his mouth, she cried out. "Oh, fuck yes! Eat me and fuck me at the same time, you naughty boy!"

Encouraged by her dirty talk, Fitz began banging into her with the organic dildo. He alternated slow and deep thrusts with a hard and fast, frenzied attack.

Fitz locked on to her clit, sucking it and rubbing his face against her mound. Bernie's legs locked around his head as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"That's it - I need it bad!"

Then she held his head firm as she smashed her body up into his face. Her legs buckled and she came hard. Waves of orgasm crashed into her as she twisted and contorted under the attack.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

Fitz held the dildo firmly up inside her and kept licking, pushing her through the orgasm to the other side. She bucked and spasmed a few more times.

"Okay, Okay!" Wetness trickled out and down between her butt cheeks, onto the bed.

Fitz finally relented, then relaxed on the bed next to her.

"Holy hell," his mom panted. "Where did you learn how to do that so good?"

"I don't know. Porn, I guess."

"Well, whatever it is... I approve."

"Do you?" Fitz asked, looking at her hopefully.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in a long while."

"I guess it is better with a helping hand," Fitz smiled at her.

"Thank you for taking care of me," Bernie caressed his face.

"Anytime," Fitz said to her sincerely.

"Really? Any time?"

"Well... I mean, when a lady asks for assistance, what is a gentleman to do?" He wasn't sure what he just said or perhaps how she took it.

"Quite chivalrous of you. What you did for me was incredible, in so many ways. So, if you'd like," Bernie offered, "I can do you for what you just did for me."

"Uh, you're not fucking me with the cucumber, no thanks!"

"That's not what I meant, silly." They both laughed. "What I meant was," she began tracing a finger softly on his arm. "You gave me something I wanted, feeding my sexual needs and desires."

"Gladly. Who knew?" Fitz asked playfully.

"So," Bernie continued. "I was thinking I could give you something you really want. I was going to offer to give you a hand-job... but since you also licked me... I was wondering..." Now she pressed her naked breast into his arm. "Would you like me to ... you know. Give you a blow job."

Fitz couldn't believe it. "Actually, to be quite honest, I was hoping that earned me a chance to fuck you."

"Wow," his mother replied - flushed. "I'm... I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"How about a compromise then," Fitz countered. "Let me fuck your mouth."

"Is that different from a blow job?"

"Oh, it's different," Fitz said naughtily. "One is you acting on me. The other I am acting on you."

Bernie looked at him suspiciously, but she didn't say no either. "Is that what you're really into?"

"I'm into lots of things," Fitz said. "How about this - I start by fucking your wonderful tits, and come in your mouth?"

"OK, that sounds better!" She had a certain enthusiasm for it that caught him by surprise.

Fitz pulled off his shirt and removed his shorts. Then he raised up on his knees and straddled her torso. He massaged her wonderful, large breasts. He pressed them together, then encouraged her to hold them in place. Fitz raised up on her chest, moving closer to her face. He lowered his hard cock underneath her tits, then slid forward.

His mom's breasts were warm and soft, but a little dry. He raised up and presented his cock to her.

"Already?" Bernie asked, somewhat surprised.

"We need some moisture," Fitz explained. "Put out your tongue and say 'ahh'!"

His mom raised her head to meet him, looking at him naughtily. She opened her mouth and her eyes bulged as she took his cock in her mouth for the first time. She sucked his head, then licked his shaft. After a few moments of slobbering on his shaft, she released.

Fitz lowered back to her waiting chest. Now when he pushed his cock between her breasts, it was wet enough to glide between them easily. He planted his hands and arms alongside her body. She pressed her breasts around his cock, and he fucked the tunnel between them.

"Fuck yea!" He said with lust and desire in his eyes.

"Show me how much you like my big tits, naughty boy!"

"You're so hot and sexy! I want to do everything to you... with you!"

"Everything?" she asked innocently as he continued pushing back and forth against her chest.

"Everything once, some things twice," Fitz said smirking at her. "And if you really like it - I'll do it over and over again."

"You didn't mind earlier?" She asked him hopefully.

"Are you kidding? Any little kinky think you want." Fitz reached down to her face, and she looked up at him with loving eyes. "Besides, I like licking pussy."

"Treat me like that all the time, and I may just have to give you what you need in return."

"Be careful, I might just take you up on that." Now he reached behind his back, touching her lower abdomen and reaching for her groin area.

"Oh God!" She moaned as he found her clit and began fingering her again.

After a minute, Fitz then slid his other hand under her neck, lifting her head.

"Is it time?" Bernie asked, getting ready to take his cock in her mouth at a moment's notice.

But Fitz struggled still trying to finger her pussy at the same time.

"You don't have to do it all at once," she suggested.

"I want to get you off again," Fitz smiled knowingly. He disengaged from her chest and climbed off.