Flying Shy Touches Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now it was time to get to work. It took about four hours, but I had a pretty good story. The premise started with a guy going to a hotel, staffed by a stunning front desk clerk. He is too scared to talk to her, so he writes her a sexually charged story about how she gives him a wake-up call as part of her duties. (I had noticed in the hotel pamphlet an interesting phrase, "This hotel can give you information and personal services on the following extra services..." which listed, among other things, the wake-up call.) He gives it to her hoping she gets the heavy-handed hint in the story. She reads the story several times, and because the story is about her, she gets more excited each time she reads it, to the point of masturbating to orgasm. She decides to make the story a reality, and wakes him up on his last day for a thrilling romp.

I read it over, making adjustments, cutting here and there, until finally I had it in pretty good shape, at least I thought so. "Ring-Ring" went the phone. I nearly went in my pants. Crap! I had a full day of work ahead, and I hadn't gotten any sleep. Tea and coffee, here I come caffeine!

Somehow I managed through the day, thinking once in a while about Sabine, but primarily concentrating on the work. Dan and I did well, and we ended the day a bit early, thank goodness. Dan wanted to go for food and a beer, and I begrudgingly accepted. We ended up being out until 9:30pm - boy, could he drink and man, was I tired. When we got back to the hotel, Sabine wasn't at the front desk, and so I set the next day's wake-up call at the front desk and wandered upstairs, wondering when I'd have the answer to whether she'd like to read the story about her. I'm sure I fell asleep within 30 seconds of hitting the pillow and, although I briefly thought about stroking myself, I don't think my hand even made it down there. Poor Mr. Happy...

The wake-up call came and I definitely felt better than the day before, more alert and ready to go. After breakfast, on our way to our first meeting, Dan mentioned that I had dozed off in one of the meetings the day before, and that everyone got a good chuckle. I blushed red – holy shit. Seeing my concern, he went on to say that it probably made the relationship better, as he had explained how much time I'd been putting in for them (which was true). Dan said they appreciated the effort, and I felt much better, though I was still embarrassed. As we went through the day, planning for our trip back to the states the next day, at some point Dan said he wasn't in the mood for drinking beer since he had to catch a red-eye that night. At about 6pm, we grabbed a quick bite to eat at the end of the day and headed back to the hotel.

On arrival, I saw Sabine glancing at me furtively as we walked through the door. Oh boy, here we go. Dan kept walking to the elevator, and when he turned after punching the button, raised his hands as if he was asking me if I was coming or not. I slowly walked over and stopped in front of him.

"Hey, I'm going to grab some coffee and work a bit," I said. "My flight doesn't leave until 2pm tomorrow, so I'm going to finish up a few of the installation details, write that one algorithm, and catch up some email. I'll either see you on your way out or when we get back home. OK?"

"Sure thing, man," Dan replied, and was off to his room to pack. I looked at Sabine. One of the strands of her hair had managed to wriggle free from her tight bun, and it was teasing her cheek with a bit of curl. Damn, she was so fucking beautiful. I cautiously walked over, and stopped at the front of the desk.

"Well?" I asked. I couldn't even fathom trying to ask that in German.

"Yes, please," she whispered back, looking from left to right. I'm not sure if she was concerned about being caught by her co-worker, or about a customer coming through the turnstile front door, but when she looked back at me with those green eyes, I about lost it.

"Uh, Okay, then. Um, I'll be back in a few minutes." I'm sure I could have beaten a cheetah up the stairs. I grabbed the story that I had printed earlier that day at a copy shop, and headed back down. Then, I stopped in my tracks: she had three customers in line. She shrugged her shoulders at me, gave me a little smile, and went back to her customer. I slumped, went back upstairs, grabbed my laptop, made it back downstairs, and found she now had five people to help. Go figure! So I sat down in the chair and flipped the lid, intent on getting through as many emails as possible so I wouldn't have the workload when I got home. Two hours, and a lot of work, later, I hear this, "tick, tick, tick" by my foot and I look up to see Sabine grinning down at me, hands on her hips impatiently tapping her toe as if she had been waiting forever.

"Hello," I stammered.

"Hello," she replied, "Do you have my story?"

"Yes, I do," I eeked out, and handed her the stack of stapled paper. She grabbed it and walked off, rolling it in her hand as she went. I watched her every move as she went, especially when she bent over to open up a bag to put the story in. I could've sworn she was teasing me, because she was bent over far too long and waving her ass around. Wow – now I had fodder to think that maybe my fantasy could come true. A small chance, but I felt it was worth the time and effort I had put into it. I closed my laptop, walked to the front desk away from where she was, and stared at her as she walked over to me.

"My I please have a wake-up call at 7am?" I asked.

"Yes, I will set that up for you," she said. Then, leaning in, she whispered, "I don't know what is in the letter, but I've been thinking about it since you gave me the note. I look forward to seeing how you've written me in the story."

I could smell the light scent of mint coming from her breath, and then the heavier scent of lilac perfume lingering from her neckline. I could feel the heat from her skin - she was that close. As much as I wanted to reach out and touch her right then and there, I backed away from the desk and nodded, smiling, not saying a word. I felt dazed as I walked back to my room, wondering if it were even quite possible for this to come true. Do I make up the room? Do I strip down naked? Do I stay up all night? I wasn't sure quite what to do. Then it dawned on me – there is no way she'd go for this whole thing. She might be interested in seeing how I put her in the story, but I'm just a regular guy. She had to have someone else, I now realized. I exhaled deeply, took off everything except my underwear, and crawled in to bed. I was satisfied that I at least I had been bold enough to do what I'd done, and felt more confident than I had ever felt. It would have been awesome for the story to come true, and I was a bit disappointed that more than likely nothing would happen, but I was happy. I dozed off to sleep with her in my dreams.

I didn't hear the door open at 6:55am the next morning. I didn't hear Sabine gently sliding off her overcoat that she had used to disguise herself in order to look like a guest and, incognito, sneak into the hotel. I didn't even feel her lift the sheets to climb into bed next to me. But boy did I feel when her hand reached around and slid up my chest.

"Whoa!" I yelped, sitting upright, covering my chest with my hands like a woman who just lost her swimsuit top in a cold pool. She slowly sat up, smiling. I looked down: her breasts were encased in a beautiful light blue two-tone bra that pushed up each globe invitingly. I looked back up, feeling her eyes roam over me, and though I was nervous, I felt good about being in at least decent shape for her gaze.

"Isn't this what you wanted, a wake-up call?" she queried, eyes filled with a teasingly brilliant sparkle.

"More than you could even imagine," I replied, looking into her eyes. Eyes locked to hers, I cautiously leaned forward and our lips met for the first time. Soft, buttery tenderness pressed against my lips, like flower petals touched with rain in the afternoon. I raised my hand to her cheek, feeling her jawline with my fingers and palm. I lifted my thumb to touch her lips, replacing my own to feel the delicacy of what had just electrified me, each ridge, every curve, amazed at how firm but giving each was, parted slightly but not yet open for exploration. I pulled back, while sliding my hand lightly over her ear, and through her hair that was free from the work style I had always seen.

"Is it OK for me to take a second and brush my teeth?" I asked.

"You damn well better, dragon breath," she responded, playfully slapping my ass as I got up and headed toward the bathroom. Sabine pulled the covers up to her chin, giggling and winking at me as I left her sight. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was in shock. I managed to find my brush and have a go at ridding myself of the morning breath. Then I went to take a quick pee – it was morning after all and I hadn't woken up even to Sabine climbing into bed. But there was a problem – I had a raging hard-on and I couldn't go standing up. So I sat down and bent forward, as much as possible, so I could keep the pee inside the toilet, and pushed down.

"Ow!" I yelped, as the stream started to flow and I had to push down even harder.

"What are you doing in there, sticking the toothbrush up your nose?" she laughed.

"No... um... I'm just trying to relieve myself." I responded.

"I thought that was my job," she giggled

God, could she make it any harder? Wasn't it enough that I was trying to go to the bathroom fully engorged while a nearly complete stranger was lying almost naked in MY bed in MY room? And a beautiful woman on top of that? Somehow, I managed to finish, flush, wash my hands, and with my briefs still on headed back to the bed.

"Aww," she pouted, "you still have your underwear on! Maybe I do, and maybe I don't..."

"I can't wait to find out," I stammered, still blown away by the fact that she was there. She was propped up on one arm, seemingly naked as I couldn't see a bra strap on her exposed shoulder. Her smile was captivating, face resting in her hand, with her hair flowing gently down to the bed into a soft pool. I tentatively climbed in, shifting ever closer to her, until I could feel her knees. Looking into her eyes, I reached down under the covers to where we were touching and slowly slid my hand up her thigh. I felt her panties, a thin line of fabric at best, as I reached her hip, and gently toyed with them a moment, smiling. She smiled. I melted - again. Then I continued up her hip, along her ribs, and grazed her still-covered breast as I finished my sweep along her shoulder and rested my hand on her neck, gently massaging her skin.

"I'm glad you left them on," I said, leaning in to Sabine, taking in the sight of her porcelain skin, dusted lightly with peach-pink color. We embraced in our second kiss, and I sensed just a bit of urgency – mine or hers I didn't know – and felt her hand along my thigh, and then hip. She pulled back until our mouths parted, sighing with her eyes closed, squeezing my thigh. She was so delightfully beautiful.

"I am too. Your touch on my neck feels so good – how do you say, the massage? I have been tense all night, wondering if I should actually come here this morning. Could you do that to the rest of me?" she asked.

"I would love to," I quickly responded. And man I was serious. I loved giving massages – it gave me an opportunity to use the strength of my hands, which I didn't always get to do every day being a computer geek. Moreover, giving a massage was one of my aphrodisiacs: it heightened my awareness of who I was with, it turned me on to be in control of the person beneath me, and I got the opportunity to touch and see responses and reactions. Most of all, I almost always found that the object of my efforts generally ended up wet and ready sex – a win-win for both of us. I pushed her hair back and away from her face, brushing by her hear with hot breath a tender nibble, and rolled her over on to her stomach while I kicked my leg over and straddled her.

"You ready?" I whispered.

"Damn straight," she chirped, wiggling her ass beneath me. I nearly fainted from her grinding my crotch, making me poke out just above the band of my briefs.

I started by grasping her hands, moving them up above her head. I interlaced my fingers with hers, and leaned down to put my chest along her back, leaning up and sideways to give her a kiss. She arched and reached back to meet my touch, and our tongues gently exploring for a moment. I reluctantly sat back up and slid my fingers slowly along her arms up to her shoulders. I kneaded slowly for several minutes, enjoying the touch of her skin, feeling the tenseness in her muscles start to fade. She moved her arms back along her side, and I playfully dug my fingernails in a bit. I had forgotten to cut them and they had grown a bit longer than normal, so her skin was left with light red lines as I teasingly raked my fingers down her back to her bra line. She jumped a bit but I could sense she enjoyed the sensation. I used my thumbs to massage the muscles along her spine, going slowly up to the base of her neck and then back down to the fabric several times. I stopped, unclasping her bra, and moved the straps aside so I could really get to work. Sabine had a beautiful back, strong but feminine, and I started moving up, and down, sideways, and in circles. I worked my hands and her back for about ten minutes until I ended up at her neckline, drawing my fingers through her hair.

"Are you stopping?" she breathed out with a sexy tone.

"Nope," I responded, "I'm just changing my target." I flipped around so that I was straddling the small of her back, and moved the sheets down so they were just covering her feet. My god she had a wonderful ass, heart shaped with great legs stretching beneath. I started by working her calves, pushing this way and that, squeezing, lightly scratching, kneading. I moved up to her legs, purposefully avoiding her inner thighs, rolling her muscles, working her skin. I started in earnest on her butt, not sure if I was simply fondling to my heart's content or actually doing any kind of massage, but hell, I didn't care. After a bit, I started to focus right near her sex. She was breathing more heavily now, moving at my touch, arching now and then, almost purring every so often. I rested for a second.

"Hey," she cooed, "don't stop."

"I'm not," I said strongly, which surprised me a bit, "I'm going to flip you over and work you some more." I turned around, straddling her as I had in the first position, and lifted my leg up while flipping her over. On her back, she smiled at me and placed her hands on my legs. I sat on her lap, with my testicles nestling in her crotch. The movement had not quite exposed her breasts, but the bra was loose and I reached down to move it aside, revealing her fully. Could I get any harder at this point? I reached down with both hands, resting between her breasts, and pressed down into her chest and up to her neck. Back down, and up, and down again a number of times until I couldn't stand it anymore and just had to feel her chest fully. I rounded my hands beneath each breast, leaving my thumb free to lightly touch each nipple, working my way around as if each were a circle to be used like a large pair of binoculars. She moaned and closed her eyes at my touching, teasing, until she started to part her legs beneath me.

"God, I want you," she let out with a slight guttural tone.

"I'm sure I wouldn't last long," I admitted, as I knowingly glanced down at the erection popping out of my briefs. "Had I known or thought you would actually show up I might have prepared by, um, well, taking care of myself so that I could last longer." She giggled. I leaned down so that my mouth was right next to her ear and whispered, "What I would love is to go down on you before taking you."

No sooner had she heard that, Sabine closed her legs, sat up enough to yank down her underwear to her knees, pulled them off with her foot, and opened her legs while pulling up her knees. She looked up at me with a sheepish grin.

"That sounds awesome," she blurted, almost as if she were hoping my offer. "I hear that older men really know how to use their tongues, and I've never had the right opportunity to see if it was true. God I was hoping that you'd be interested in doing that."

Music to my ears. I loved oral sex. Loved it! I smiled one of my shit-eating grins and bent down to kiss her. We locked lips and passionately fondled lips, tongues, teeth, and mouths until I broke free. I started kissing her cheek, her neck, her ear, her neck, her shoulder, her upper chest, until I reached her breast, kissing around the areole for a bit. Hesitating for a moment, I zeroed in and placed my mouth fully over her nipple, pulling it into my mouth and gently holding it between my teeth. Sabine's reaction was amazing, squirming, with an audible gasp. She grabbed and clenched fists of my hair while I worked my tongue around her nipple again, and again, and again. I let go, and she lessened her grip on me. But I knew where I was going – to the other side. Again, she grasped firmly and I worked her breast until I was ready to move.

Down I went, giving butterfly kisses as I went, following her ribs, her hip, over across her belly button, and over to her other hip, then back again. I had been sliding down between her legs this entire time, and her legs seemed to open more and more as I went. As I reached her pubic bone, I stopped and pulled away from a kiss for a moment to look at her. Now I've never thought a woman's parts were "beautiful" but hers was really something to behold. She was proportionate, glistening with wetness, her labia begging for attention just above her opening. I was in bliss and ready to go.

I reached down with my mouth, and kissed one side, letting my tongue out slowly to lick upwards. Then the other side, and back and forth, going closer and closer to the middle each time. She was breathing heavily at this point, and I knew that it wouldn't take long for her unless I made it longer. Would I prolong her release, or would I give it to her straight away? Pondering for a moment, I decided to prolong her release so that she could have a big one. I paused for a moment, before slowly, gently, placing my mouth full on her labia. She arched her back and moaned loudly, pushing her sex fully against my mouth and tongue. I licked up, slowly, with my mouth still fully engaged.

"Oh my god," she groaned, "don't stop. Keep going, Jack, that feels so good! I want to cum."

"Sorry," I teased, "but this might take a while."

She bucked, I'm not sure it was out of upset, or anticipation, but she opened even wider for me. I placed my mouth on her again, but this time pulling her into my mouth, rubbing my tongue quickly a moment or two, and then releasing. She was so close, but I was determined to make it last. I pulled back and placed the breadth of my tongue full on her and slowly lifted my head up along her labia, knowing it would feel good but not give her the stimulation to come. I worked her this way for several minutes before lifting my hand up to slide a finger inside. Unbelievably wet, so ready, and I slowly went in and out while working her with the length and breadth of my tongue. Sabine was moving more urgently now, and her breaths were shorter. She was crying out in low tones, mixing her German and English together. I knew it was time for the finish – my god she was awesome!

While continuing with my tongue, I slowly added another finger, and shifted slightly to take her into my mouth again. Pulling in like I was sucking her breast, I worked my tongue along her labia with rhythmic strokes. I reached up to her breast with my free hand and squeezed while softly pinching her nipple. That was it – she lost it. She stopped breathing for a moment, clenched her legs together while lifting her torso, and me, off the bed. Then she went back down and bucked against me, holding my head like a vice, clamped in while she came like a volcano.