Font of Fertility Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren snorted. Jay and Benji didn't seem to appreciate the humour.

"Just take some time," I said. "All the time you need. I'll answer any questions you have. I just need you guys to promise not to talk about this with anyone other than me or Lauren, OK?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Benji said. "Because someone would believe us when we tell them."

"He's being serious, Benji," Lauren said sternly. "No jokes in public, no posting on message boards or Discords. No rumours. We've already had our privacy breached once by the magical world, the last thing we need are anti-magic assholes looking at us too."

"Nope," Jay said, shaking his head and heading for the stairs. "Nuh-uh, I don't want to ask questions about that right now. We'll be silent."

"Thank you," I said, then looked at Benji.

He held up his hands defensively. "It's locked in the vault," he said, miming locking his lips and throwing away the key.

We walked them out, Jay taking his pizza with him at my insistence, and we watched them get into Jay's car and drive away before shutting the door.

"Popped their magic cherries, huh?" Lindsey asked from the top of the stairs. She was wearing one of my shirts and that was it - her pretty pussy was peeking from between her wonderfully pale thighs.

"Not how I want to think of that," I said.

"They didn't exactly take it well," Lauren sighed.

"Oh, they'll get over it," Lindsey said. "And when they do, they'll want you to do stuff for them. Don't be afraid to say no, OK?" The statement sounded like advice, but I could tell by the look in Lindsey's eye that it was more of a pleading. A request not to fall into the same trap that she had, of doing things for people she thought were friends and cared for her when they cared more about what she did for them.

"I won't," I promised her, mounting the stairs until I got to a couple below her and I leaned in to hug her. "It should be fine."

"Probably," Lauren said, following me up.

"Good," Stacey said, coming down the hall. She was fully dressed in her pyjamas, the pants riding low on her hips and the shirt thin and clinging to her. "In that case, you have a date, Jerry."

"I do?" I asked. Before the disruption of Aidra revealing her newly single status, my afternoon was supposed to have been focused on taking out Lauren and Lindsey but they were already here.

"Mhmm," Stacey said. "While you were handling the boys, I was busy checking in with the concubines. Jordan sends her love, and Anna says they should be finishing up in New Mexico tomorrow but the final decision hasn't been made about Maya yet."

"OK, so who is the date with?" I asked.

"Me," Lindsey said with a smile. "And Angie. We decided that since Lauren gets you the most, it made sense for me and her to get you together for a bit. And Angie isn't going to get to see you for a few days because of the move."

"I think they're planning on devouring you whole," Stacey chuckled.

"Well," I said, kissing Lindsey softly and grabbing her butt for a moment. "I guess I had better go get dressed for another date."

"I guess you should," she grinned. "As should I."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She bit her lip and grinned.

***---***---***

"Wake up, babe. We're here," Lauren said, running her fingers through my hair.

I groaned and blinked myself awake, looking out the windows of the minivan. Lauren and I were jammed into the middle seats, the back full of Lindsey and Stacey's luggage and a few new things that they had wanted to bring from home, along with food that both my Mom and Lauren's had packed to send along. Stacey was driving even though it was the Baxley family vehicle, and Lindsey looked like she'd crashed in the passenger seat around the time that I had.

That was understandable, considering how she and Angie had gotten me to teleportal us to Los Angeles and sneak us into a movie premiere. The movie had been mediocre, but it had been fun to pretend to be part of the entertainment industry. There hadn't been anymassive names in the movie or on the guest list, but we'd each met a couple of medium-tier actors and actresses. I was pretty sure that Lindsey had hit on Felicity Jones, who had been in that Stephen Hawking biopic a year before, but she hadn't mentioned getting a number from the actress. Angie swore that Melissa Benoist, who'd been on Glee and had just started a run as Supergirl in the CW shows, had been checking her out. There hadn't been any hookups with celebrities, but we had ended up manoeuvring ourselves to get invited to an afterparty that had gone late into the night. It wasn't the fabled sort of debauched Hollywood party that supposedly happened, but it had been fun and Ariana Grande had been at the party and performed a song as someone accompanied her on a piano. Angie and Lindsey had both been thrilled by that, and it was fun to see them so happy.

Then, at the end of a very late night, we'd teleportaled back to Angie's place and they ravaged me. I'd only gotten a couple of hours of sleep back at home before I'd been woken up by Stacey to help start packing the car. She'd taken it easy on me, having gotten some drunk update texts from the girls through the night, but nottoo easy. Part of me had wanted to use magic to refresh myself, but Stacey had chided me that I needed to conserve my magic and also learn a lesson about late nights and alcohol. Once I learned that lesson, she'd promised to back off on me wiping away a hangover.

I had a feeling the first time I needed to cure a hangover for her was when she would say I had 'learned the lesson.'

Stacey used the scan card to get into the basement parking structure of the apartment building, and it didn't take long to start carting things up to the penthouse. The longest part of the whole process was the elevator ride.

Lauren, having not even seen the place yet, was properly impressed as she looked out at the mid-morning glow of the city and the nearby park and river. The sun was out and the soft layer of fresh snow still covering the grass and the tops of the buildings made the scene picturesque.

Then began the great Organising.

We'd already unpacked all the stuff from Lindsey and Stacey's apartments when we'd first moved in, but now that the three of them were together decisions needed to be made. Who got what space in the big walk-in closet? What about the dressers and drawers? How much space did they need to leave for Annalise, and how much more space would they need for when Lauren and Angie moved in next summer?

I was the workhorse for a bit, moving things around, but when it came down to details I was unneeded as they handled things. I decided to go out and do a big grocery run to stock the fridge and pantry, armed with a list from the girls. I took the minivan instead of summoning Victorious for the simple sake of storage space, and it took me multiple trips up and down the elevator to get everything up once I was finished.

Then the ladies left me to my own devices for a bit. I ended up posting up in one of the guest rooms and texting with Jordan, telling her about the mental wall I'd hit the other day when I'd tried to sit down and write. She'd laughed and told me to stop being a little bitch. There was always something I could work on if it wasn't actually sitting down to write off the cuff. I ended up calling her and we talked for a few minutes as she told me about her day so far and I told her about moving into the penthouse. She reminded me that Lauren and I would only be finishing our first year of the Uni when she was graduating, so she would probably be moving in with us there as well. That put a smile on my face as I thought about turning the guest room I was in into an office for us.

When I ended the conversation with Jordan I traded some quick texts with Angie, who was doing a shift at the mall but had a break - she was still hurting a little from the long night out just like I was, and thought it was ridiculous that Stacey wanted me to hold off on just fixing hangovers. Once she had to get back to work I checked in on Annalise, who was finishing up with her brothers and Maya and driving back up to drop her brothers off at their own homes.

"Hey, babe," Lauren said as she entered the bedroom, smiling as she saw me lying on the guest bed. It didn't have any sheets at the moment, but the mattress was comfortable enough. "What's up?"

"Maya's decided to move up here with Annalise," I said. "Her brothers were both willing to take her in, but she wants to stay near Annalise after what they went through, and near us. She also doesn't want to put her brothers in danger in case George comes looking for her."

"Aw, that's good," Lauren said with a grin as she came over and flopped onto the mattress next to me. "Should we pick a room for her?"

"I think we should let her choose," I said. "Things will get full enough when we're all coming in, but the way I see it is that she's the odd girl out in terms of everyone else who will live here. She needs to feel like she has some control."

"You know, sometimes you might actually be the wise wizard that people want you to be?" Lauren teased me.

"Gee, thanks," I said. "I feel so blessed."

Lauren crawled over me, and I went from my side to my back so she could look down at me. She opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her.

"God, you're cute," I said.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, leaning down to kiss me. Then she pulled back. "Thank you, Jerry," she said.

"You're welcome."

"So what are you going to do about Maya?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "She's moving in, Annalise will get her signed up for classes at a school here-"

"I mean the fact that she wants to fuck you," Lauren said.

"She's just teasing Anna," I said. "I would be doing the same thing in her shoes to tease Stacey. Well, if the situation could at all be the same."

"Oh, she is definitely teasing Anna," Lauren said. "But she's a horny teenager who is fully aware that you are generally sexually available, rock the world of multiple women, and also care about her without being in her family. She's crushing on you big time."

I sighed and shook my head as I looked up at my girlfriend. "It can't happen," I said. "I promised Anna."

"She can't make every decision for her sister," Lauren said. "And we're only a year older than Maya compared to Anna being, what, four years older than us or something?"

"I know," I said. "But I promised her. There's no way I go back on that."

"OK," Lauren sighed. "If you're sure."

"I am," I said. "And don't pressure Anna to change her mind."

Lauren gave me a look that told me that I caught her exactly in the plan she'd already been forming. It was her turn to sigh and she lowered herself to me and kissed me again, a little slower and more intimate than the last one. "You know," she murmured without really pulling her lips from mine. "From what I understand, you guys only had sex in the main bed, right?"

"Mhmm," I hummed, hugging her to me.

"That means that these guest rooms still need to be broken in."

"That's true," I smirked.

Lauren and I took our time to make sure the bed frame in the guest room was good and sturdy. Then Stacey and Lindsey played a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors and Stacey and I broke in the next guestroom down. There were three in total, so it wasn't like any of them were going to miss out. By the time Stacey and I had finished, it was going on dinner time, so the four of us hit the kitchen and started cooking. It was a little chaotic with all of us, and the grabass factor was a bit disruptive. Lauren was only wearing a bra and her loose lounging pants, while Stacey was in one of my hoodies and her panties. Lindsey, still fully dressed, somehow contrived to spill some olive oil on my shirt and had me take it off.

By the time we sat down to eat the chicken stir fry over noodles, I'd been thoroughly groped and teased and had my hands all over the three of them as well. We rushed through the meal, with plenty of leftovers ready to get packed away, and Lindsey grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the final guest room as Lauren and Stacey said they would clean up.

I could get used to having sex instead of doing dishes.

Lindsey, being her kinky self, decided that since the last guest room was situated in the back corner of the penthouse and had a floor-to-length window overlooking the city that it only made sense to fuck her against that window. So that's where I was, my gorgeous girlfriend's entire naked front pressed against the glass as we watched the last glimmers of sunset trail across the sky. My cock was firmly fucking into her from behind, feeling her ass squish and slap against my pelvis with each pounding thrust. I had my hand in her hair, gripping hard and pressing her cheek to the glass as she grinned wildly and looked back at me. My other hand was holding hers above her head. We were both sweaty and groaning hard, and she licked her upper teeth as she laughed in sheer pleasure.

A pounding sound back out in the apartment, loud and insistent, echoed through the back hall and into the guest room.

"You think the neighbours heard us?" Lindsey asked.

"Fuck," I grunted, pulling out of her and panting a little. "I better check. God, I was getting close."

"Well, once you fix it, we can try another position," Lindsey grinned. "I'm thinking we get my legs behind my head and we actually break in the bed."

I smirked and gave her a smack on the ass, but rushed to get my pants on as the pounding on the door sounded again. Coming out of the back hall, I saw Lauren coming from the master bedroom area with Stacey right behind her, both of them frowning as they responded to the same loud knocking.

Then the door cracked with a bang, bursting open as a man entered.

The first thing I noticed was his eyes. They were wide open and wild, scanning the room lightning-fast before focusing on me with a deadly intensity. He was wild-haired as he rushed into the apartment, his lightly tanned skin flush with exertion from kicking in the door. He had a moustache and neatly trimmed goatee and was dressed in what looked like heavily worn street clothes other than a pair of almost-new black and red Adidas sneakers. He had something long and sort of thin strapped to his back, and he hada fucking sword that he was pulling from a sheath as he darted towards me.

I barely had time to raise my hands and start forming a spell in my mind, focusing on repelling this asshole as he came at me, when he dropped to his knees and literally slid to within a couple of feet of me. His sword came up and he presented me with the blade with both hands as he bowed his head.

"Jeremiah Grant, Seat of Fertility, I beg sanctuary and submit myself to your Judgement," he said quickly, his voice thick and bearing an accent I couldn't immediately place.

"What the fuck?" Lindsey said, following me out of the back hallway in nothing but my shirt as she saw our front door hanging from its hinges.

"Dude, this is not how you ask me for a judgment," I said. "What the hell?"

"My apologies, Great Seat," he said, still keeping his head bowed low. "But I am pursued and require your Sanctuary or I fear I shall be dead before the moon rises."

"Pursued bywhat?" I asked.

His head snapped up and he looked out the broad expanse of windows along the long side of the penthouse. "They are here," he said.

The windows shattered all at once. Each of them blew in towards us, and at first I thought the glass had to be from some sort of explosion, but then coming in through with it were forms. Figures.

I threw out my hands and caught the flying glass and yanked it down with my mind, flaring a bit of power to pull it all down. The shards dropped immediately, yanked down like gravity had quadrupled on them, many embedding into the furniture and floor with a rain of loudschunks. The figures, however, didn't fall with it in haphazard heaps. They spun and writhed and somehow landed crouched. They were swathed in black and deep blue fabric and were wearing cloth face coverings, and each one was wielding a short-bladed katana.

"Fuckingninjas!?" I yelled.

The ninjas started throwing shit in our general direction, and my mind immediately went into overdrive as I threw out my hands again and turned every metal throwing star into loose, fluffy snow. The interior of the apartment was covered in streaks of wet, melting slush in an instant. There were seven of the ninjas and they had to have thrown at least three each in almost the blink of an eye. One wet slush managed to make it to me, and I saw another hit Stacey in her chest.

"Stop!" I shouted, and it came out like a roar as I felt my anger spiking.

"They are mindless trackers, lord," the swordsman said. "Animated spirits bound to hunt for a specific target."

"Fuckingghost ninjas!?" I growled.

The good thing, in that split moment I had to consider things, was that I didn't have to worry about killing them because they were already dead. The ghost ninjas didn't glance at each other, didn't communicate. They all simply rushed forward at once with their blades raised.

"Fuck right off," I grunted as I grabbed each of them with an invisible hand and squeezed.

They froze and contorted in the grip of my fists. There weren't any sounds of crunching bones, but the bodies looked broken nonetheless. Some of the swords dropped to the floor, while others were driven back into the clothing by the force of my will. I squeezed again and then let them go as I exhaled heavily. There were thumps as the clothing and equipment dropped to the floor.

"Alright," I said as I turned to the swordsman who had broken into my brand-new apartment. "You've got some fucking explaining to do."

"Jerry!" Lauren called.

I glanced over at her and Stacey and they were both looking in horror at the bundles of clothing on the floor. They were moving. Slowly re-filling. Several of the headpieces had fallen askew and revealed what looked like silver-plated skulls that were rising from the ground, the bodies reforming under them.

"They cannot be killed by physical force, lord," the swordsman said apologetically. "If that were the case, I would have been able to dispatch them myself."

"Fuckingghost ninja terminators," I growled loudly. "What thefuck is going on?"

The problem was that they were Ghosts. Ninja and Terminator were both things that could be handled physically, which in the grand scheme of things was pretty easy for me to do with magic. How the fuck was I supposed to fight a ghost though?

"Jerry, do something," Stacey called out, backing away with Lauren as the ninja ghosts started to claw their way forward even while they were still reforming.

"Ah, fuck it," I said. I had one idea and maybe it was stupid, but I was fuckingmagic. I drew a rune in the air, leaving a trailing golden line - well, I thought of it as a rune, but really it was a cross in a circle. Some of what Lindsey had told me about her studies into runes led me to make a couple of guesses, but I also knew that the real power I had was that unreality didn't require runes for me to bend it. They just helped, and if this was going to help me focus my belief in the spell then I didn't really care if it was 'supposed' to work as much as I thought it should.

With the glowing circle and cross in front of me, I grabbed the sword out of the swordsman's hand and thrust it into the glowing cross. It was a longsword, complete with a pommel and handguards, so it matched the cross nicely, and as I held it upside down within the glowing rune I focused on the spell and the ghosts.

"The power of Christ compels you!" I shouted and released the spell. There was a howling, like wind beginning to pick up speed through the shattered windows, but it was localisedinside the room and was coming from the ghost ninjas. Their cloth bodies began to ripple, and their movement stopped as they shuddered in place, and then they began to get dragged towards me. The howling wind sound was coming from them, and I felt like the spirits were horrified, or terrified.