For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 65

Story Info
Jeana stalks Elunara
1.8k words
4.85
7.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems you have a follower..."

"Yeah, she's trying to convince Gerald that I'm an evil succubus."

"Oh, no. You're very much a benevolent succubus." Susan giggled.

Elunara tugged on Susan's hair. "Smartass."

"What are my favorite ladies doing today?" Grogek grinned.

"Just enjoying the sun." Susan stretched. "It's such a nice day today."

"Daddy, am I a lady?" Tina scooted over and put her hands on his face.

"Of course you are. You're my small lady."

Tina giggled. "Is Lulu a lady?"

"Of course she is." Jordan sat down and tugged Lulu into his lap. "She's MY small lady."

Lulu giggled. "Daddy!" She wrapped her tiny arms around him.

Jordan gasped.

"Aaaaand we've lost Jordan." Elunara giggled and kiss his cheek.

He hugged Lulu tightly, tears in his eyes. "My little girl." He whispered.

"And all doubts be erased." Elunara murmured.

"All." He repeated.

"You all make me sick."

Elunara laughed. "Oh, your moment will come... when William utters that beautiful word."

Gerald snorted. "I shall keep my composure in public, thank you very much."

"Doubt it. How is Chrissy and William?"

Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed. "Chrissy is damned near terrified." He whispered. "I am too."

Elunara sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't know how they came by the information, but it's been quite awhile. Maybe..." She shook her head. "I will keep them safe."

"I'm counting on you." He frowned. "My so-called sister is a pain in the ass."

"Not much to be done about her." Elunara flipped open her book.

"Don't you know what's in those already?"

"Something Mathias said, clicked in my mind, but not what." I'm reviewing the incidents related, and seeing if I can find the connection."

"Well, that'd be the place to find it." He waved. "I'm off; I have a small assignment to deal with."

"K."

Gerald jogged down. "Are you going to sit there all day?"

"I will get my evidence." She growled.

He shrugged. "No evidence to find." Sticking his hands in his pockets, he walked away.

Elunara began her rounds at Jenny's house. "Hey little dove, how are the twins?"

"Into EVERYTHING! I swear one distracts me while the other gets into something!"

Elunara tapped Jenny on the forehead. "That should get you through the day."

She jolted and laughed. "Ugh, thank the gods for you."

Elunara kissed her nose. "Anything for my little dove."

Jeana narrowed her eyes and considered.

Chrissy creaked the door open slightly. "Oh!" She yanked the door open and threw herself on Elunara.

"Come on, little doll, it's not that bad."

"But..."

Elunara put her hand under Chrissy's chin. "You can't let it mess up your life. You're safe here. It would do you good to occasionally go for a walk, see and be seen. How can I take care of you, if you don't let me?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't apologize to me, you're only hurting yourself. Now, let me in."

"Yes, yes, of course." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I've just been so out of sorts..."

Jeana scribed in her notepad as Elunara disappeared into the house.

Elunara wanted to laugh at her little stalker, but the idea was to pretend she didn't notice. "Hey, Gray, what's up?"

"We still on for Sunday?"

"You bet. Unless you want to change your appointment."

"No! No, never. It's just... well, the wife was looking for a little something... extra, you know?"

"I have plenty of new toys she hasn't tried yet." Elunara winked.

He licked his lips. "Excellent."

"Here you go, Mrs. Parchy."

"How much do I owe?"

"Oh, payment was already collected." She grinned.

"Is that so?" The woman narrowed her eyes. "Looks like I need to have a talk with my husband..."

Elunara put a hand over her mouth. "Oops."

"Gah, you're a pain to track down today."

"Hey, Sugarbutt."

"Are you aware there's some chick following you?" Zelinnia whispered.

"Yes. She thinks she's all stealthy." Elunara ran her hand down Zelinnia's back. "Whatcha need?"

"Can you keep the kids next week? It's our anniversary."

"Of course. You know I like giving people an opportunity to ravish each other." Elunara stuck out her tongue.

Zelinnia grabbed the tongue with her mouth.

Elunara laughed. "No stealing my tricks!"

"I thought that was the whole point." Zelinnia giggled.

Elunara pinched Zelinnia's butt.

"Hey!"

"What me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Not in public!" She flushed.

"Go tell your husband he has the whole day." Elunara winked.

"At this rate I'm going to make you keep the kids tonight!"

"I should teach you the healer knock out." Elunara tapped a finger to her chin. "Though, knowing your clumsy butt, that's a bad idea."

"Ugh, completely."

"Where are the little monsters?"

"Bugging their daddy." Zelinnia grinned.

"Oh, geez."

She giggled. "I'm so bad. Though, knowing you, I might say something I don't want to have to explain..."

"I'm surprised you don't."

"Gods, I do all the time." She put a hand to her head. "Johnathan thinks it's a goddamned riot."

"Of course he does. Hold on, this is my delivery."

"K." Zelinnia stepped back and crossed her arms. She wondered if the little stalker was filling in conversation on her little pad of paper, or something else entirely. Running her tongue on her teeth, she waited until Elunara was back down, before speaking again. "So, what's with the little bitch?"

"I don't trust her." Elunara lowered her voice. "Something isn't right about that girl, and I haven't figured out what yet. She's Gerald's sister, supposedly."

"Hm." She shook her head. "You don't trust her, I don't like her."

"See, now that's a sisterly response." Elunara grinned.

Jeana sat, rapidly tapping her notepad on her knee. Elunara was just too damned protected. She needed an out, and soon. Biting her fingernail, she growled. The dead line was any day now, and if she missed it... She shuddered. Gerald was supposed to be her in, but as soon as that bitch locked him down... She scrubbed her hand through her hair. Spotting Chrissy, she grinned.

"Chrissy, right?"

Chrissy jolted. "Oh, um, Jeana. Hi."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, no, it's fine. Gerald says I get too obsessed with things." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Uh, yeah, ok. Listen, I don't know what's going on around here... but everyone seems... off."

"Off?"

"Well, I didn't want to say anything..."

"Yes?"

"Are you aware that Gerald is having an affair with Elunara?"

Chrissy stopped and stared. Suddenly, she burst into giggles. William began to laugh with her. Soon, she was laughing so hard, she had to sit down. "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" Unable to control it, she started to snort as she giggled.

"What in the world is so funny?"

"Susan! Susan, oh my goddess, she..." Chrissy pointed at Jeana. "she... she thinks Gerald is having an affair with Elunara!" Chrissy broke into giggles again.

"Oh!" Susan put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, that IS funny." Susan giggled. "I may not know much, but I know that Elunara loves her brother, and not in THAT way."

"My brother." Jeana growled.

"If you were truly his sister... you would know that Gerald isn't like that." Chrissy shook her head.

"Now, let's be fair." Susan smiled. "Elunara said that they only communicated in letters and haven't seen each other... it's easy to not know the person on the other end of the letter..." She sighed.

"Yeah, you would know all about that." When Susan held out a hand, Chrissy took it and stood up. "It's still hilarious."

"Mommy?"

"Yes, Tina?"

"Is William Lulu's age?"

"They were born about a week apart." Chrissy smiled.

"Oh." She sighed. "Babies take too long to be played with."

"Lulu?" Jeana blinked.

"Elunara's baby." Chrissy smiled at her.

"Wait, that other kid?"

"Yes...?"

Jeana frowned. "I thought she was yours." She looked at Susan.

"Oh, my no. Lulu is Jordan and Elunara's."

It all made sense now. She eyed the child Jordan and Elunara held between them. Everyone had a weak spot. Tapping her fingers, she considered the timing. Either one would work. With a sigh, she put her back to the wall. That child was probably better protected. At this point, she needed to get her hand on Lulu to be sure, but she'd played her hand too soon. If she fucked this mission up, there would be nowhere for her to hide. Who knew Elunara would be such a right bitch?

Gerald rubbed his neck. His visiting sister was driving him insane. He was half tempted to pull an Elunara, and just slit her throat and be done with it. He walked into the living room and blinked.

Chrissy was sitting in a chair, her legs crossed, her arms crossed, and an angry look on her face. "So when were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" He looked around in confusion.

"CHEATING on me with Elunara!"

His mouth dropped open. "Sweetheart, you know I'd never..."

"Gods! You could have invited me at least!" Tossing her hands up, she started giggling. "Shit, I couldn't keep it going."

"I... You... Don't DO THAT!" He put his hand to his chest.

"I'm sorry!" She wiped a tear. "I just thought it was so damned funny."

"Where do you get this shit?"

"Jeana"

He smacked a hand to his face. "Of all the nerve."

"Gerald?"

He rolled his eyes the next day. "Yeah, Jeana?"

She took a deep sighing breath. "I seem to have misjudged this place. I would like it if you told me more about Elunara so that I can understand why everyone seems to love her."

"Fine." He growled.

Jeana held up the orb. "Sir, there's a problem. No sir, nothing I can't handle... but sir... there's two. Yes, sir. Two. It lines up perfectly. Someone is lying, but that's not important. What IS important is that I may have found the answer."

"So now, she's being all repentant and shit." Gerald sighed.

"Hm."

"I'm starting to buy it even less than you are."

"That's pretty bad."

"Here I thought it'd be pretty cool to have my real sister in town so we could hang out and shit, only to find her so pissed off that she's been replaced."

Elunara raised an eyebrow.

"Well, that's how she's taking it." He raked his fingers through his hair.

"How long has it been since she saw you last?"

"Almost thirty years." He mumbled.

She blinked. "AT ALL?"

"Yeah."

"Not once has she tried to come back?"

"Never been a reason."

"How do you even know this is your sister?"

He shrugged. "Why wouldn't it be?"

She smacked a hand to her forehead. "How long have you been in the SI:7?"

"She has information that I only wrote about, and there's just something that says... you know this person."

"Ugh."

"I know it sounds kind of crazy... but I just know."