Forbidden Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what? I still don't want to go to bed!" grumbled Melanie with an already slight slur, sipping the already cooling mulled wine.

"I don't know, still the third part?" I replied with the faint hope to maybe intensify the cuddling a bit.

"No, I have a headache. I need to get some fresh air maybe," I got in response.

"I'm certainly not going for a walk in this cold, otherwise you'll get sick all the more," I replied in my defense.

"No, I didn't think of that either, let's turn on the hot tub on the terrace!" was Melanie's suggestion.

Actually, this was taboo for us, because our father did not trust us until today to operate it properly, but in his absence, we had used it several times, but so far never together. At the thought of Melanie equal to have unfamiliar frivolous and in a skimpy bikini in front of me, I ran a hot shiver down my spine and I was already wondering how I should hide my erection.

While I was back in mind land, Melanie had already opened the patio door and had removed the cover of the hot tub. Shivering from the cold, she came back in and instructed me to please prepare everything, she had to go briefly into the bathroom.

A snotty saying was already on my tongue, but I pulled myself together and nodded in agreement. About 20 minutes later, Melanie reappeared, wrapped in a bathrobe, she must have changed.

Patio, 11:22 pm

I was about to step back into the living room when she called out to me as I passed, "I'm going in, are you coming?" whereupon she stopped in front of the pool, opened her robe, and to my surprise, revealed her bare bottom and back.

She turned around, since I had not answered anything to your question and at the same time heard my perplexed expression.

"Oh come on, you've seen me almost naked twice in the last 24 hours anyway, whereas, once really quite without," she teased me.

I grinned forcedly to hide my joy as much as possible and turned back towards the room to pick out my swimsuit.

"Now come on, because of me you don't need a bathing suit," Melanie called to me as if she had read my thoughts.

Puzzled and at the same time aroused, I turned back to her and, due to the now strongly present effect of the mulled wine, I briskly got rid of my clothes. Much to the surprise of my sister, but also my own, I dropped the covers and thus released my hard penis of the cool air on the terrace.

"Don't tell me you're hard again because of me," Melanie said, but with less indignation than I would have expected.

Rather mischievous sounded her tone, which irritated me almost more.

"It's no big deal, I'll take it as a compliment," she added with now clearly audible slurring.

I, too, was now feeling the alcohol strongly and let myself go with her teasing, even demanding ambiguous nature of the moment.

"I really can't do anything about it, with your body," I answered her emphatically unabashedly.

She looked at me first expressionless, then with a hint of a smile and instructed me with a head movement to join her in the hot, bubbling water of the pool. I didn't need to be told twice and stepped up the steps, tested the water temperature with my toe, and climbed in fully. I enjoyed the hot stream, which made me relax directly.

So now I sat opposite to Melanie, who then began to ask me about my love affairs during my studies so far. I didn't know her at all, because we never really talked about relationships and certainly not about sex. But the alcohol apparently loosened her tongue and mine as well.

"I'll get a bottle of champagne, I'm getting thirsty again," Melanie explained as she swung her raised legs from the edge of the pool back into the water.

While diving into the water, she had probably misjudged the distances of the pool, pulled her legs in too slowly and grazed my penis and testicles in the movement, which was a bit painful at first, but then extremely arousing for me.

She apologized with a quick "Sorry!" and a sly smile, not matching her words.

So she left me sitting alone in the pool for a short time, rose from the hot steaming water and I was offered a sight, as it is otherwise probably reserved only for gods. She stroked her wet hair back with both hands, lifting her arms and causing her breasts to bob a little. I stared at her again, not caring if she noticed and would judge. But I almost didn't care about anything now due to what had happened so far and the loosening effect of the alcohol.

When I directed my gaze from her breasts back to her face, she actually did not even look at me disapprovingly, she obviously enjoyed my curious, lustful looks. But before I could admire her appearance any further, she had already disappeared into the house wrapped in a towel and I heard the champagne glasses clink shortly after.

She returned with a bottle of expensive french champagne in one hand as well as two champagne glasses in the other, set them down on the edge of the pool and instructed me to uncork the bottle.

"But we'll have to buy another bottle, Dad won't be thrilled if we drink away his champagne," I commented on her choice, whereupon Melanie just rolled her eyes, in the spirit of a non-verbal "Don't be like that".

Certainly I wasn't going to complain either, filled the glasses and was about to hand one over to her when she sat down swingingly next to me and we sat right shoulder to shoulder, with minimal distance between our faces. Almost as if she were snuggling up, she leaned there and took a glass from me.

We got ready to toast and as I was about to say the typical "to your health", I realized how close I was to her as her face was just inches from mine now that she had turned towards me and I could even feel her slow breath on my lips. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment that lasted what felt like a small eternity, and I almost kissed her out of reflex.

Apparently she felt the same way, because when I broke free from the enchantment and touched hers with my champagne glass, whereupon a soft clink sounded and she replied somewhat brokenly, "Cheers!"

We both took a hearty gulp, whereupon she let out a clearly audible gasp and I chuckled a little, as this scene had been a bit amusing. She then hit the water with her right arm and splashed the hot wet against me to return the favor for my laughter, which I did not accept without resistance.

So within a few seconds a water fight developed and I tried to dunk her under water, reached around her, but she slipped away from me and instead of her head I went diving.

She let go of me and we laughed together, me holding her from behind with both arms enclosed in my arms and my one palm resting on her left breast as a matter of course. I only became aware of this after a few moments, as well as the fact that she was sitting with her tight butt directly on my still aroused member.

Melanie obviously realized this as well, but instead of piquedly tearing herself away, she snuggled up tighter and rested her head on my neck and shoulder. I didn't quite know what happened to me and, more out of instinct than deliberation, enclosed her more tightly with my arms and brought one of them to her waist to press her against me. She obviously enjoyed the touch, the sinful closeness, the erotic intimacy.

Slowly she began to loll against me, her buttocks rubbed against my penis, my pulse quickened and nervousness went off the scale. Actually I wanted to say something, but I didn't need a sound out and I looked with tilted head into Melanie's beautiful face, wetted by fine moisture of water vapor with teeny tiny water beads, her closed eyes, slightly open mouth framed by bright red full lips.

If before our scuffle I had been able to resist the temptation to kiss her while bumping into her, at that moment my self-control failed and I bent down to her, touched her mouth with my lips, kissed her tentatively. At the same time I heard her clearly exhale, a little surprised she seemed to be, but even now she did not end this intimate moment, but even forced it by snuggling closer, her one hand embraced my thigh and intensely returned the kiss.

After an extended kiss, we detached ourselves a little from each other, willing to say something clarifying, but both of us apparently failed the voice and we gave up the will to hold back even further.

We now moved face to face towards each other, free of inhibitions and intoxicated by wine and champagne, but above all intoxicated by our lust. I kissed her fiercely, embraced her body under water, carefully felt my way up to her breasts.

"Touch me," she whispered lascivious.

This was the point of no return.

I gathered all my courage, touched her firm breasts, let my hands first rest on them, then I carefully played around her nipples, which at the same time erected and revealed their excitement. She stroked my back, thighs and stroked me through the hair, but apparently did not dare to go one step further.

So I took this in hand, detached myself from her chest and put my hand on her right knee, where it should not remain, but slowly pushed it gently stroking up her thigh top until I had arrived just before her pubic. Would she allow that too? I was unsure, hesitated a little.

But now it was her who relieved me of this consideration by briskly enclosing my penis with her hand, holding it firmly in her hand and slowly beginning to jerk off. I could hardly believe that my desire was now really met, led in response my hand between her legs and clearly heard the heat emanating from there, which exceeded even the hot water of the whirlpool. I felt the light hairiness between my fingers, let them first run along her outer labia, to then dip between them and work my way to her clit.

Once there, I began to massage it slowly and carefully with my fingertip, whereupon Melanie broke away from our kissing and began to moan. She honored this with more intense massaging on my penis, took her left hand to it and embraced my testicles, which she included in her massage. So I also began to moan heavily, could hardly believe my happiness. My free hand began to caress her left breast, which was now sticking out a bit and the sight of which gave my arousal another boost.

"Oh yaaah..." escaped Melanie and she clawed into my back as I rubbed her pearl a little more intensely and she accordingly let my penis slide more firmly through her hand.

I also confirmed this with a lustful groan.

It took only a few seconds until Melanie's moans changed into a shorter frequency

"Yes, yes, yes, ohhh YEAH..." and her fingers dug harder into my back and she pressed herself against me.

At that moment, the orgasm overtook her and she trembled as I couldn't hold back my juices either and the cum splashed into the warm water. She didn't stop right away, but seemed to want to get the last drop out of me, burying her head on my shoulder and still panting softly.

We stayed like that for a while until we exhaustedly got out of the pool, dried ourselves and tiredly fell asleep together on the couch.

Lockdown - Day 3

Livingroom, 10:03 am

It was already bright day when I woke up. My head was throbbing, which was probably the receipt for all the alcohol. At the thought of the previous evening, our forbidden experience immediately popped into my head, while at the same time I wondered if maybe it hadn't just been a dream, which might save me from unpleasant conversations.

My hopes were abruptly dashed when I looked around and noticed Melanie, already awake and dressed, sitting in the armchair opposite me with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked at me piercingly and I understood immediately.

"Let's talk about last night, okay?" she said with a connotation in her voice that I didn't know how to classify...

TO BE CONTINUED

12