Forbidden India Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will call out to a maid, and she will come." Danial said, although his voice was low so as not to be heard.

Anum knew what he was doing. If they were caught, he could claim that he tried to call out, tried to get away. The truth was that if Danial wanted no part of it, he would not be with her now.

She tugged at the edges of his trousers, exposing his patch of manly hair. This forced her to scoot down further onto Danial's ankles. When she pulled his pants again, she received a minor shock.

Anum's husband had small testes, no doubt because he emptied them out with any woman who crossed his path. By contrast, Danial's testes were swollen and ripe. His manhood was as long and lanky as the rest of him. The size of her servant's testes was a testament to how rare it was for him to sleep with a woman. To her husband, Anum was just another person to warm a bed with; to Danial, she would be so much more. Let Danial fill her up with his manly seed, she thought, for her husband had as of late filled her up with nothing. More gasps and shudders came from him, when Anum gripped his manhood and played with it.

There was a risk that they would get caught. This risk grew with every second that passed. If they were dancing or listening to music, their presence in the same room together would be forgiven. If they were intimate sexually, it would be unforgivable. In that moment, Anum had to make a crucial decision.

Once it was made, she had a surprise for Danial. Her burka was a big and formless piece of material. It was so loose very little of Anum's shape could be seen through it. As she pulled the folds of material, she showed her servant that she wore no underclothes beneath it. Her thighs and womanly blossom were there to be seen. Danial did see them, as he'd lifted his head while Anum had been pulling up her garment. Now that he knew what was in store for him, he set his head back and moaned.

Anum would have preferred to have him completely unclothed, but there simply was no time. With his shirt up by his shoulders and his trousers down by his knees, she made her move. Her thick thighs rubbed against Danial's legs, while her heat neared that new and daunting piece of manhood.

Anum went through her own hurried breathing, as she raised one leg and gripped Danial. Her burka fell between them, nearly giving her a fit as she pulled it out of the way. Danial's manhood was placed, even as the burka tried to complicate things again. Even at such a late time, the burka was still proving to be an obstacle.

Again, Anum shifted folds and folds of material away. Enough of Danial was in place that he wouldn't fall out. The moment her hands were free, Anum braced her body and began a slow descent on the forbidden man. It wasn't enough for her to rest on his waist, as she ground her hips down until there was nowhere else for him to go.

Her servant was embedded within her body, moaning yet trying to keep his voice from being heard. The thrill of having done this coursed through Anum, exciting her and putting her head into lofty places. It wasn't her husband's manhood filling her, but Danial's!

Her bounces started up again. No longer did she care that the stifling burka covered her, as her legs were spread wide in defiance of it. A man she was not supposed to bed with pierced her blossom. Someone that was not her husband was provoking squeals of ecstasy form her throat. Anum's temperature rose as if she were filled with a great fever, as she bounced on her forbidden man.

Was this enough for her? No, no, it was not! How many women had her husband slept with on his supposed business meetings? How many brothels had he stepped into, only to walk out later with less money in his wallet?

The phonograph was still playing, masking the sounds they were making. Despite the risk, Anum was ready to perform even more tricks with her newfound lover. She dismounted his middle, dragging the folds of her burka with her. Anum moved about on the bed, letting her legs slip from its end as she leaned over Danial's thighs. Her face came close to his manhood, but at that moment she was after another prize. Danial's large testes hung down between his legs like a wet towel. Her husband had taught her this trick, and never had she done it with another man. She pulled up on her face cover to expose the lower part of her face.

Just as Danial had sucked in her breasts the day before, she sucked that manly part of him into her mouth. His testes were warm and musky, very manly. She coursed her lips and tongue over them in the same way that pleased her husband. Anum felt her want growing, and her body growing wilder as she did this forbidden act. Her mouth kept up its work, while Danial's manhood rubbed against her clothed cheek and head.

Her servant groaned out loud, nearly eclipsing the music, when Anum settled her mouth onto his manhood. Danial's hands had kept away from her, but now she felt them grasping her head, and also her shoulders. She slid her lips on him in a rapid motion, expecting that her servant would not last long before bursting. It would be such a corrupt act if Danial exploded into her mouth. It would be easy for her to keep going to make this happen.

No, Anum decided. If her husband were filling other women with his seed, then she would see to it that she got an equal revenge. She released Daniel's manhood, leaving the bed entirely while prodding the servant to do the same. Without saying a word, Anum went to the mattress on her knees. She pulled on the cumbersome burka, but there was just too much of it getting in the way.

Behind her, Danial discarded his shirt and trousers, as they were nearly off anyway. He went onto the bed, also on his knees, and held the folds Anum was trying to get out of the way. This allowed the woman to lean forward at the waist.

Her backside was left there to be seen, but not for long. Danial moved forward to crowd against it.

"This is how my husband takes me." She revealed. "This is his favorite way."

Anum didn't know why she said this, as it was her idea of revenge and not Danial's. She almost regretted having voiced it, as perhaps reason would come back to the man and he would flee after all.

Danial stayed. His hand coursed over Anum's curved backside, even as his hard prick began to poke into her. The burka interfered briefly, before Danial pushed it up to near halfway up Anum's back. A portion of his prick slipped into her. As his lean body scooted forward, he gripped her backside with both hands and pushed his entire length in. For the next few moments, Danial ground his manhood into her in all directions, pressing at her insides from different angles.

Anum could no longer keep quiet. Her juvenile squeals transformed into mature moans, competing with the phonograph's loud exclamations. Danial's testes were striking at the backs of her thighs like a pouch of water. She imagined his seed flooding into her, entering her confines and smearing against them until they dripped out of her blossom. As excited as she was, the constant rubbing of her insides coupled with her state of arousal pushed her into her place of bliss. Her climactic moans came as sweet stutters due to the throttling she was getting from behind.

She didn't have to wait long for Danial to join her. His fingers curved into soft claws, while his breaths tumbled out and his hips pounded at her back. There was a moment of stillness from him, of tension slipping over from the before to the after. His climax was as she'd imagined it; one long spurt followed another, while shudders were passed over from him to her, to add to the shudders she already had.

When Anum could take no more, she lowered her head onto the bed. Behind her, Danial kept pounding into her, spilling more and more of his seed, even dragging some of it out with his motions. He gripped her backside tighter than Anum's husband did, and he kept going for a longer time.

Finally, Danial began to slow; yet still he did not stop. He bucked against her even as he wilted, Anum felt her insides soaked with seed, felt it leaking out of her and dripping down her thighs. There was so much of it, even more than she'd imagined.

Unexpectedly, Danial jumped from the bed and dove for his clothes.

"I'll come down the stairs in a minute!" He called out. "I'm here with Anum. We were listening to music, but the music was too loud!"

There was an answer, but Anum couldn't hear it, just as she hadn't heard the call that had alerted her servant into leaving the bed. She left the mattress to stand, even as the wetness dripped down her leg.

Danial fumbled into his clothes. He made as if to speed out, but halted to make sure he was presentable just before he reached the threshold. After casting one last look at Anum, he left the room. What had he really seen, but a nondescript woman in a black burka, of which there were tens of thousands in Pakistan.

That garment was stifling her with its heat. It would have to come off very quickly, and she would have to take a shower very quickly as well, if the water was even running that day. Despite this, Anum felt she had won that day. She had gotten her way, when her husband had caused her life to always go his way. Real freedom might only be a fleeting glimpse of joy for a woman like her, but for that one moment in time she had made a choice and no one had gotten in the way to stop her.

The music was still playing as she left the room to go to the shower. Perhaps when her husband was home she would have the phonograph turned off. When he was out of town, which occurred often enough, that music would play as long as she wanted it to.

"Talk about your famous love affairs. Romeo and Juliet had theirs. I just found someone and someone found me. We're not very famous but who cares? I'm only twenty, and he's twenty-one. We ain't got money, but ain't we got fun. When we're together, we're great company, I love my baby, my baby loves me!"

*

Lyrics are from the following songs:

Annette Hanshaw - Am I Blue

Elsie Carlisle - I Love My Baby

Josephine Baker - Bye Bye Blackbird

Ruth Etting - It All Depends On You

Vaugh De Leath - I Wanna Loved By You