Four Way Fun Ch.01

Story Info
Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard, Tara o'connor fuck hard.
3.4k words
4.75
5.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard, Tara O'Connor

Codes: MF, Tittyfuck, Anal, DP, Throatfuck, Spit

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

******************

Tara had arranged for me to meet her, Malene and Sophie at the weekend. She said that I was to expect something 'out there'. I buzzed the door at 3.00 pm sharp, and Tara answered telling me to go into the living room. I heard moaning as I walked down the hallway, and as I entered the room, I found Sophie, sitting on the sofa, Malene straddling her, riding a strap on hard, hands in her hair tossing it from side to side as she came hard.

"YEASSSSS!! YEEEAAASSSSS!! YEEAAASSSS!!" Malene cried body shuddering. Sophie held her hips tight and pulled her down so that she ground their crotches together.

Malene looked up and saw me, she grinned, and shook her head tossing her hair. "Hello babe." She gasped "You caught us warming up".

Sophie stroked her hand up over Malene's flat stomach "Take a seat right there. Tara is on her way down." She said.

Malene slowly span around on the strap on, until she was sitting on it, hands resting on Sophie's thighs. She had a striped pink and yellow hammock style bikini top on. Her big breasts swaying as she slowly rocked on top of Sophie. Her matching bikini bottoms were pulled to one side as the thick black strap on penetrated her pussy, she also wore long yellow and pink striped stockings to complete her outfit. Sophie was wearing a tight matching white silk bra and panties, along with the strap on that she had just fucked Malene with.

"Good morning!" Tara said as she came in, she had on that tight red dress that she had worn the last time I had fucked her, the diamond shape cut out of the center again showing off her glistening firm breasts.

"Slight change of plan, I have to work for a couple of hours, but will be free this evening to join in. I am sure Sophie and Malene will keep you occupied until then."

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!" Malene added smiling as she adjusted her seat on top of Sophie.

"Basically..." Tara said. "Sophie and I are pretty extreme. I thought we had tried and imagined most things it was possible to do, but when we met Malene, well let's just say she is one sick girl."

"I like to push myself." Malene replied.

"Anyway." Tara continued on. "Today is all about us trying out some of Malene's little ideas. So I will leave you to it." Tara left the room, walking off to her study.

Malene leaned back as Sophie gripped her breasts, squeezing them tight. Sophie leaned up and softly kissed Malene on the neck, before Malene stood up. She eased up off of the strap on, which was enormous, probably up to fourteen-inches long and very thick.

"My twisted mind has lots of things that we are gonna do, baby." She said, before pushing me back to sit on the sofa.

Malene unfastened her bikini bottoms, and straddled my waist before easing her wet pussy down onto my cock. She groaned as her lips ate up my shaft until her crotch nestled against mine.

"Go on, Sophie bugger me with that monster." Malene gasped, settling herself.

"Bitch!" Sophie cried slapping Malene's ass hard. "Filthy BITCH!"

She pushed the tip of the strap on to Malene's asshole, and pushed hard, thrusting it deep into Malene. She shrieked and gasped, in shock or pain, as Sophie rammed her crotch hard against her buttocks. All fourteen-inches had just been slammed up into Malene's bowels as Sophie collapsed on top of us both.

I could feel the huge shaft ramming up Malene's ass as Sophie set about her task with relish. She held Malene's hips down pinning my cock deep inside of her, whilst she rammed the monster home with all of her strength. Sophie had on a super tight white bra, and matching panties, over which she was wearing the strap on. Malene was hissing and gasping as Sophie buggered her senseless, hard, deep, brutal strokes of that monster ramming deep into her anus.

"Fuckkk!!" Malene cried as Sophie banged her crotch against her ass cheeks, a loud smack of skin on skin echoing through the room.

Sophie held Malene down and drew about two-inches out of her ass, then rammed it back again. Vigorously, over and over, she stabbed the monster strap-on into her fuck buddy.

"Yess!" Malene yelped biting her bottom lip looking down at me, her eyes wide, body on fire. "YES! YES!! YES!!"

I could feel her pussy spasming, body trembling as she came hard. Jolts of orgasm hitting her, sending her wild. Sophie drove the shaft deep into Malene, standing above her dragging her nails down her back.

"YEEEAAAASSSSS!!" Malene howled "YEEEAAASSS!! YEASSS!!"

Sophie slowly drew out the shaft from Malene's ass, she groaned and the gasped as it eased out with a loud pop.

"Oh yes Malene, did you like that?" Sophie said spanking Malene's firm ass. "That was sooo naughty."

"And I am just getting started." Malene replied grinning.

She eased up off of me, and as she did so there was a loud crash from the hallway.

"Sorry!" Tara shouted, before walking in. "Please, don't tell the boss that I broke her lamp."

She had on a tight white blouse, and long black pencil skirt, her fine figure shown off perfectly as she perched on the end of the sofa.

"This is the maid." Sophie said grinning, "Tara's 'job', you know."

It was obvious that the girls had planned this little bit of roleplay, and I went along with it.

"Ohhhhh, that is huge." Tara said eyeing the strap-on. "Can I touch it?"

"No, but you could suck it if you want." Malene said.

Tara knelt in front of Sophie and gingerly flicked her tongue over the tip of the shaft.

"How does my ass taste?" Malene teased.

"Good!" Tara purred sucking more and more of the strap-on between her lips.

"Sounds like this one's a slut." Sophie said holding the back of Tara's head as she worked her lips up and down.

"Yeah!" Malene replied. "Let's see how slutty she is."

She helped Tara up onto her feet, and made her lie on her back on the coffee table. She pulled Tara backwards until her head fell over the edge of the table, her hair falling back towards the floor.

"Can you take all of it?" Malene teased, before Sophie walked up and nudged the strap on to Tara's lips.

Malene knelt down by Tara's head and softly kissed her cheek as Sophie eased the dildo in. Tara snorted as the tip hit her throat, but she skillfully swallowed the length. As her throat bulged Malene softly kissed her neck, following the shaft down on the outside. Sophie pushed the strap on hard, until she was balls deep into Tara's throat, Malene softly kissing the base of her neck where the tip of the dildo bulged.

"Bitch took the whole thing, damn." Sophie exclaimed, as Tara gasped and snorted through her nose.

"Wow, impressive." Malene replied.

Sophie eased the Strap on out of Tara's throat, and she gasped for air. Malene helped her to sit up gripped the back of her head and kissed her hard, before breaking away.

"Bet you've sucked some cock before, haven't you?" She asked Tara.

"A bit." Tara replied "but nothing that large."

"You know you will get fired if she finds out you broke the lamp." Malene said

"Please don't tell on me." Tara replied "I will do anything."

"Anything..." Malene answered with a grin. "Lay down on here."

Tara lay on her front on the table, as Malene moved around behind her and knelt over Tara's legs. Sophie stood above Tara, stroking the slick strap on slowly with her hand, grinning.

Malene ran her hands up Tara's thighs easing her skirt up whist bending down and softly licking and kissing her thighs. As Tara's skirt was pushed up Malene realized she had no knickers on. "Dirty bitch!" Malene said. "No knickers, you truly are a slut."

Sophie lifted Tara up onto her elbows and offered the dildo back to her lips. Tara eagerly flicked the bulbous head with her tongue, before sucking wantonly on it, whilst Malene kissed her way up to Tara's ass. Parting her buttocks Malene drilled her tongue up Tara's asshole making her squeal with delight.

"Do you like that?" Sophie teased, well let's see how you like it when he buggers your pretty little backside off.

Malene eased up off of Tara, and I knelt above her, pressing my cock to her wet asshole, she growled on the shaft as I pushed hard against her butt-hole.

"Do it, stick your hard cock deep into her asshole." Malene urged, before moving around to Lay on the floor below Tara.

Malene took a large brandy glass and lay on her back looking up at Tara's face. Sophie slowly started to ease the dildo deeper, and when Tara groaned as my cock slipped up her ass, Sophie took the opportunity to ram the dildo up Tara's throat.

"Yeahhh, a cock up your ass, and one down your fucking throat!" Sophie snarled taking hold of the back of Tara's head and pulling her down onto the shaft. Deeper and deeper until her nose rested against Sophie's belly.

Tara was croaking and gasping, spit dribbling from her mouth, dripping down onto Malene. She was below Tara, mouth open catching each splat of spit.

"I can't believe you're doing that Malene!" Sophie gasped, rutting the dildo deep down Tara's throat. "You really are warped."

My cock was buried to the hilt into Tara's tight ass, she was choking and squealing as I started to bugger her. I was banging away at her butt, while Sophie had hold of her hair, rutting about two-inches in and out deep down Tara's throat. Sophie drew the length of the strap on out, Tara heaved and spat out a thick stream of mucus, it splattered down over Malene's face, into her mouth, filling her right eye socket and stringing down her right cheek. "Woah!" Tara croaked before Sophie drove the shaft back down her throat.

"Fuckk!" Malene gargled before scooping up the spit and dropping it into the brandy glass. She spat out half a mouthful of spit and topped the glass up to halfway.

"Dammmn, that's nasty." Malene growled, before opening her mouth and taking the next drool of spit in.

I was pounding Tara's ass hard, slamming my cock into her backside, making her jerk forwards to meet Sophie's assault on her throat. Tara was whining and gasping her arms gripping the table top tight.

"Oh fuck yeah, Tara's coming!" Sophie gasped, gripping Tara's hair working the dildo down until her nose rubbed Sophie's belly. Tara's legs were kicking and she was squealing like a pig, while I rammed my cock up her ass, Sophie face fucked her and Malene caught her long stringy spit globs as the fell down from her chin. Sophie grabbed hold of Tara's hair for one final assault, before stepping back the huge dildo bouncing from her crotch.

"Malene looks full." She said, her busty blondes mouth was overflowing with spit, whilst the glass was full.

I eased my hard cock from Tara's asshole, and helped her to stand. "Ohhh fuck, that was good." She gasped.

Sophie lead her back to the sofa and made her sit down, gripping her head and tilting it back she forced her mouth open wide.

"Spit it back into her mouth Malene, I want to see her swallow it." Sophie instructed.

Malene straddled Tara's waist kneeling up on the sofa, she held her head an inch away from Tara's and slowly dribbled the mouthful of lumpy spit down into her open mouth. She struggled but Sophie held her still, until her mouth was brimming with spit.

"Don't swallow yet!" Malene said, taking the glass and passing it to Sophie.

Sophie drank half of the glass filling her mouth, before handing it to Malene, "We all swallow together." Malene said, filling her mouth with the rest of the glass's contents.

All three ladies sat on the sofa, looking at each other cheeks bulging, before swallowing at the same time. "Ohhhh, wow." Malene said, "That was so gross." Sophie half gagging added "Hell you are one dirty minded bitch"

"Are you done with me now? Can I go?" Tara asked. "I don't know how much more I can take."

"Ohhhhhh, there is more for you yet, Tara." Malene said.

"Yeah, he needs to cum and your gonna get him off." Sophie said.

Sophie reached across and unbuttoned Tara's white blouse. She had a tight black and pink lace push up bra on. "Let him fuck your tits and spunk on your face, how about that?" She said as I straddled Tara.

"Titty-fuck her and cum all over her." Malene said.

Sophie was swapping the strap on over to Malene while I fucked Tara's tits. They were soft and sweaty and my cock was bursting after ass fucking her.

"C'mon babe, do it! Empty your balls!" She urged me.

Thick hot spunk burst from my cock, splattering all over Tara's face. Thick streams of cum clang to her cheeks, running down her nose and hitting her eye. She gasped, clutching her tits tighter around my shaft as I pulsed jets of cum over her face.

"Fucking yes!" Malene said looking across. "Blast the slut!"

As my orgasm subsided, I watched Malene finish strapping on her dildo, and take another from the cupboard nearby. Tossing it to Tara. "Put it on." She said.

"Sophie is gonna try to get 'air tight' as she hasn't done it before, have you Sophie?" Malene explained before questioning.

"Never." Sophie replied.

Tara had finished strapping the fourteen-inch tool to her crotch, after removing her skirt. And Sophie eased herself down atop of it. She leaned forwards taking a long lick across Tara's semen splattered face, before resting snugly the whole length buried in her pussy.

"Okay, you put your cock in her mouth. Once I have got this monster up her ass." Malene told me. "Sit up on the back of the sofa above Tara."

Positioning myself above Tara, my cock grew hard at the thought of Sophie getting a double penetration dosage from those huge dildos.

Plus the fact she was happily sucking my cum from Tara's face helped as well.

"Ohhh, fuckkkkk!!" Sophie yelped as Malene gripped her hips and eased the dildo up her ass.

She howled as each inch slid in, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as Malene got the last few inches deep inside.

"Lets lose the bra!" Malene said unfastening it, Sophie tossed it aside.

Sophie grasped my cock and pulled it to her lips, eagerly sucking it in, I gripped her head and pushed down her throat, she willingly let me drive down until her nose touched my stomach.

"Air-fucking-tight, Sophie!" Malene said with glee. Before I reached down and pinched Sophie's nose.

"Now she is!" I said laughing.

Sophie gagged and choked, and I released her nose, spit dripping down and a huge wad splattering Tara's face.

"Fuuuckk!!" Sophie gasped.

"Shit!" Tara said aloud, shaking her head trying to get the wad from her cheek.

"Fucking swallow it, whore!" Malene said. "Swallow everything she spits up!"

I grasped Sophie's hair in my hands and fucked her face, Malene Held her hips and bounced a few inches in and out of her ass, whilst she rode Tara. Malene was getting faster, ramming the dildo home, and I decided to test her throat out.

Holding her head tight I slid my dick in as far as was possible, then started slamming an inch or so back and forth deep in her throat. I watched her eyes tearing running down her cheeks, thick slobber dripping into Tara's waiting mouth. She jerked forwards every time Malene fucked her ass, so I tried to time my strokes to match her.

Sophie was crushing her tits with her hands, snorting and choking as I destroyed her throat, Malene slamming her asshole, busting it hard. Tara was struggling to swallow all of the spit dribbling down from Sophie.

"Oh yeah Sophie, you're a whore now." Malene panted, her crotch slamming hard on Sophie ass.

Sophie came, her body bucking and shaking, I held my cock deep in her throat as she came, the choked cries sending me wild. Tara held her thighs tight, whilst Malene really set the hammer down, deep long brutal strokes blasting their way up her ass.

"OHHHHH, GOD!!" Sophie cried as I eased my cock out of her throat.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!" She screamed again.

Holding her hair I copied Malene, driving my dick down her throat, my balls slapping hard on her chin. I held her hair tight in my fingers as I throat fucked a bleary eyed Sophie hard.

Malene was biting her lip working hard on Sophie's butt, her hands clawed at Sophie's hips as she rode her harder and harder. Sophie was screaming as I reamed her throat, wailing loudly at her ass and throat destruction.

"Scream for me, bitch! That's it, scream for me!" Malene cried.

Sophie howled at Malene, my cock deep in her throat, she screamed and screamed. I rammed my cock hard and deep down her throat, injecting pulses of hot cum right into her belly. Sophie coughed and choked, as I came, grinding her face into my crotch.

"Fuck yeahhh!!" Malene cried as Sophie's body shook, coming hard.

She clawed as Sophie's ass, her crotch pushed tight against her quivering backside. Tara was pulling Malene in, spit raining down onto her face from Sophie's mouth. Eventually I ceased my orgasm, and slipped from Sophie's mouth, she gasped and croaked as her airway was clear. Malene eased from her ass and watched as she collapsed on top of Tara gasping and wheezing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Sophie was gasping, as Tara swallowed the last of her spit.

"Shit, you destroyed her." Tara exclaimed, stroking Sophie's hair and softly kissing her.

Malene walked around in front of Sophie roughly grasping her hair and lifting her head. "Taste your ass, bitch." She said, pushing her strap on into Sophie's mouth. Sophie groaned as she sucked on the shaft, before Malene pulled it out.

"Ohh fuck, you bitch, that was incredible!" Sophie croaked, easing herself up from Tara.

"Now it's my turn." Malene said grinning.

Malene unfastened her strap on and handed it to Sophie, who fastened it in place. Malene sat astride Tara, facing away from her, riding the huge shaft. Tara held her hips as she started to bounce up and down.

"Fuckk, yeah, ohhh fuck!!" Malene groaned as her hips rolled up and down.

Sophie offered the end of her shaft to Malene, who sucked it with relish. Malene rode Tara hard while she sucked on Sophie's strap on.

"Ohh fuck, meee toooo!!" She groaned at Sophie.

Leaning back Malene rested her hands either side of Tara arching her back. Sophie pushed the tip of her shaft next to Tara, and eased as second strap-on into Malene.

"Ohhhhh!!" Malene cried as Sophie pushed in. "FUCK!!"

Malene wrapped her hands around Sophie's neck as she ground her crotch tightly against Malene's. Malene rocked below her as she pounded her pussy along with Tara.

"FUCK!!" Malene screamed coming hard "FUUUCKKK!!"

Malene growled up at Sophie, as she had her pussy slammed by both dildo's, Sophie's crotch slamming against hers as she came ferociously.

"YESSSSSSS!! YESSSSS!" Malene cried.

Sophie bent forwards as Malene lay gasping ontop of Tara, softly she kissed her.

"Ohh, was that good Malene?" She asked.

"Amazing!" Malene gasped in reply.

"Shall we go move on to your next little plan Malene?" Tara said.

"Ohh yeah, I am gonna enjoy this." Malene replied.

Easing out of Malene, Sophie helped her up off of Tara, who stood up next to them both.

"Okay babe, why don't you meet us in the study? We just need a quick change and a chance to freshen up a bit." Malene said.

All three gals left me to make my way down the corridor to the study.

TO BE CONTINUED