Fourplay Plus One Ch. 02

Story Info
She joins in the MM fun, and they welcome more.
5.6k words
4.81
18.2k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triggers in this and upcoming chapters- MM, MMF, FF, MMFFF. All that and yes, the men interact with each other as bisexuals. It's a threesome. Triangle. Whatever you want to call it. Dad gets his virgin daughter. A MILF enters the story to spice things up into a foursome... And then could it be fivesome with her daughter? And this is just to start. So, if you are offended by any of this, move on to one of the many great stories in this category. The rest of you stay for some ups and downs, twists and turns. I promise you won't be bored. XO DG

As always emails are welcome.

Fourplay Plus One

Chapter 02

A week later Jeff and I were alone because dad was required to spend a day in the office once a week. He could work from home the rest of the week.

"Wanna swim, love?" Jeff asked.

I stood up, pulled the cropped t-shirt over my head, and shimmied out of my shorts.

"Okay!"

He groaned. "My god, we may not make it out of the living room now."

I leaned over and kissed him. "Are you saying you want to fuck me in the living room," I teased, my lips brushing his.

"I want to fuck you anywhere anytime." He cradled my swaying tits in his hand.

I hooked my fingers under the elastic of Jeff's shorts and tugged. He lifted his ass and I pulled them off. His t-shirt flew. I straddled his lap. My tits were at mouth level for him, and he took advantage. I loved it because they were so sensitive, and Jeff was rougher with my tits and nipples than dad. He bit my nipple, and I gripped his hair and moaned for more.

His cock was trapped between us, and I pressured a rhythm against it with my pussy.

As he held his cock, I slid down the length.

"Your pussy drives me crazy shaved smooth like that. I love you did that for us."

Dad and Jeff, both wanted me to completely shave my pussy and I was happy to do it. It was much more sensitive. More obvious when my lips were swollen with arousal and wet. We both watched his hard cock sliding between my pale pussy lips.

He squeezed my ass and pulled me down hard. I ground down, taking him deeper. I kissed him and nipped little bites along his jaw to his ear.

"I love your cock in me," I whispered. "It's so hot and hard. Like steel. So deep inside me because it's so long." He groaned at my words. I clenched my cunt muscles.

"Oh love, you drive me crazy," he murmured, his voice deep and gravely. I bit his earlobe and tugged, softly breathing in his ear.

He lifted me a bit and slid lower on the sofa so I could spread my thighs wider and take him deeper. I rocked, not letting him take over. I knew he wanted to fuck me hard and fast. I loved that, but I wanted to control this time.

His head fell back on the sofa and he grimaced. I felt the intensity in his body in mine. He tried to move, but I still rocked. The angle made his cock rub my clit and waves of orgasm rode through my body. My cunt contracted rhythmically gripping his cock tighter.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," he grunted, trying to drive up. His fingers dug into my hips, and I knew I'd have bruises. But I didn't care. "Adele, I can't take this," he whined.

I leaned and took one of his nipples in my mouth and bit. He shouted and jerked, then moaned for more. I was as rough with his nipples as he was with mine and he loved it too.

I rode him faster and the cords on his neck stood out as he clenched his ass to push up and drive his cock deep in my cunt.

Suddenly he flipped me, so I was under him. He put my leg over the back of the sofa and my other on the floor, so I was open as wide as possible to him. His arms were under my shoulders as he leaned on his elbows. He jerked his hips forcefully to drive deep and hard. My clit took a pounding, and I came over and over.

"Oh dammit! Take it deep," he shouted as his cock pumped his load of white-hot seed into me.

I shouted at his words and flew off the edge cumming with him just as hard.

I pulled him down on top of me. I needed to feel his weight on me. I dug my nails into his ass not letting his cock go until it slipped out.

"What the fuck you do to me. My lover's daughter keeps my balls aching just like her dad," his forearm was over his eyes. He was barely hanging on the edge of the sofa, but I knew he didn't want to move and I didn't want him to move.

After moments I said, "Mmm, maybe pool time now?"

He pushed up off the sofa, picked me up, and carried me out to the pool. I hung on giggling the whole time. He went down the steps and we glided into the water.

"I've never told you, but I found my dad's stash of Playboys. I lusted after the centerfolds and gorgeous playmates. You could have been one. You have the same style of beauty and a killer body. You give a guy a hard-on in a millisecond."

"I haven't told dad yet, but what if I told you someone wanted to take pictures of me, naked for an online men's magazine?"

"I'd say they know what they're doing if they picked you, love," he said, pushing strands of hair off my face. "I think your dad will be thrilled. Most wouldn't."

He took a deep breath, cupped my ass, and pulled me to him. I wrapped my legs around him and hung on to his neck.

"You're not leaving us, are you?" he whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"I'm not. Dad said I could stay here with you and him." He let out a big sigh. "He said you'd be okay with it?"

"I'm more than okay. I'm ecstatic. If you weren't staying, I'd find a way to entice you to stay," he smiled.

"I found I can make money with modeling like that, and I'd like to take some art classes," I said.

"Oh, your dad said you painted, but I've never seen your paintings?"

"It's in my room. Not ready to be seen yet." He floated with my body wrapped around his. "The photographer is coming here to shoot me around the pool. Hope that's okay with dad. I'll ask as soon as he gets home."

"I'm sure it will be, but yes, ask. So, this photographer, he's a professional right?" Jeff asked.

"She is a professional, yes," I grinned.

"Oh really? Interesting!" he said, contemplating a woman taking pictures of nude women.

"She's a mom, and she shoots most anything."

"Even more interesting!" I laughed and started wiggling in his arms. "Better be careful because there's a snake in this pool that might crawl right up inside you!"

"Oh, you're horny again. You're insatiable!" I laughed.

"And you are the woman to take care of it!"

He rocked his hips and his cock head bumped against my pussy. I giggled and tried to push away but he held on. The more I squirmed the deeper his cock slipped inside me. The water moving around my clit felt delicious and aroused me even more.

"Fuck me, Jeff," I growled in his ear, my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

He drove in as hard as he could in the buoyancy of the water. I moaned because he started the water swirling around my clit again, besides his hard meat rubbing.

"Hang on," he growled and walked up the steps out of the pool with me still impaled on his cock.

My feet dropped to the ground, and I leaned over the patio table. He grabbed my hips and drove in, his balls slapping my clit.

"Oh man, this is a hot scene to walk in on!" Dad came from the house, still dressed in slacks and a white shirt. "I'll go change."

"NO!" I shouted.

I waved him over. When he got in front of me, I pulled his zipper down and shoved his pants and shorts down. His cock sprung up, thick and heavy. I held it and guided it to my mouth. I wanted to suck my dad while I got fucked.

Both groaned because they could watch each other. When Jeff slammed into me, it drove dad's cock deep into my throat. Dad fucked my mouth in the same rhythm as Jeff fucked me and I fondled his swinging balls. I loved the salty precum that filled my mouth.

Jeff leaned over me to dad and they kissed. It was wildly arousing to be connected like that. I moaned the first wave of orgasm which vibrated dad's cock. He groaned in Jeff's mouth, and I felt Jeff's cock throb hard in my cunt. I knew we were all going to cum together.

I gobbled his throbbing cock as waves of orgasm swept through me, Jeff drove in and locked while his cock unloaded his white-hot cum. Dad's cock pulsed in my mouth and pumped his load down my throat.

We all took a moment before disengaging from each other. I moaned when I looked at dad, his pants around his ankles, but still in his white shirt. His cock hung heavy below the shirt hem.

"God, you look so sexy like that," I breathed.

Jeff walked over to him, grabbed him and they kissed passionately. "Your daughter is right. You're one sexy fucker," Jeff growled low. "Now take your clothes off and get in the pool with us!"

He ran and jumped in, and I was behind him. Dad followed seconds later.

We played with each other, our bodies constantly touching. They locked me between their two hard bodies and kissed. I got wet watching and hearing them man kiss. They didn't kiss me like they kissed each other. It was all male, rough and fierce, sexy as fuck, wanting and needy. But even so, I knew at that moment they were in love with each other. Even if they didn't know it yet.

*****

I met the photographer for lunch at the famous big pink motel. She thought it should be part of my experience in St. Pete, she said. And indeed, it was impressive.

"I'm so glad you had time to meet before our shoot," Melanie said. "I have a teenager in lots of activities, and I have a tougher time getting away for dinner."

This woman was the picture-perfect MILF. She had a flame of curly hair that looked like a cloud of red framing her beautiful face. Every breeze moved a few of the tiny corkscrews. Warm brown eyes and a big smile accentuated her full lips. Her scoop neck dress showed that her tits were every bit as big as mine, probably even bigger, because she had them well-controlled and confined in an industrial-strength bra. Having big tits, I knew that showing them off for business wasn't a good idea.

We soon chatted like old friends. Her personality was warm and enveloping. She was nearly old enough to be my mom and a thought popped into my head that made me wish my mom was more like Melanie.

I explained that my dad and another man would likely be around, and she was quite okay with it.

"As long as you're comfortable having them around, I will be. I'm usually so busy that I don't even notice who is around," she said.

Yeah, well you've never been around these two men, I thought smiling to myself. Especially once they get a look at you.

*****

The following week she had scheduled an early morning shoot. Then we would schedule an evening shoot, so she could get all the lighting. Once the sun cleared the trees, it did cast a pink glow in the pool.

I woke up before Jeff and dad and pulled on a robe. I went out to start coffee and heard a light tap on the door.

"Melanie! Come in!" She stepped in and we hugged like old friends.

I poured us two mugs of coffee and we went out to the pool

"This is gorgeous! I'm going to get some great shots of you. I'm glad we scheduled two shoots!"

She gave me a rundown of what she would be doing while she spread out her camera and lenses on the patio table. Today she was less formal wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. Just tight enough to hug her curves. The t-shirt fit tight enough to show me that indeed, her tits were larger than mine and I saw a shadow of nipple rings. That intrigued me I was a D and she had to be an E. I didn't notice at lunch, but she is shorter than me and more petite, which makes her tits look even larger.

"Well, hello," dad said, stepping out the door.

I introduced Melanie to my dad, and she soon had him under her spell. Just as those introductions were made, Jeff came out, and he was instantly enamored.

"Okay Adele, are you ready?"

I had put my makeup on before she came and she was quite approving of it, so there was nothing left to do.

"I'm ready!"

She guided me through a series of poses on the lounger while the guys looked on. They paid more attention to her than me, not surprisingly. I laughed to myself.

To get her shots, she bent and twisted. Laid on the ground, upside down, right side up. There wasn't much she wouldn't do it seemed. The guys enjoyed it immensely.

"Alright!" she said excitedly. "I think we've got all we can get. We've lost the light." She popped out the memory card and put her camera in the bag.

Dad and Jeff stared, both in lust. Dad recovered first and said, "Would you like to stay for lunch? We usually have lunch here and get some pool time in. Adele has plenty of suits." They both looked at her expectantly.

She glanced at me and I smiled, so she said, "I'd love to, thanks. My daughter won't be home from college for hours."

I slipped my robe on and led her into my bedroom.

"That was so much fun," I said, pulling out all my bikinis.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. You're beautiful. The shots will be amazing."

She chose a hot pink suit and began to take her clothes off. I slipped into a black suit.

"Can you help me with the ties?" She held the small triangles under her tits, and I pulled the string around her back and tied it. I pulled the strings from each cup and tied them around her neck. She had tied the strings at her hips and turned around.

"I'd love to get my nipples pierced. Oh my god, you're so beautiful Melanie," I gushed. Her tits were an E cup, and the triangles barely covered her nipples. Her skin was white and smooth, and I longed to touch her. I reached out and dropped my hand realizing it was inappropriate.

"You are too, Adele," she said, stepping closer. She trailed her fingers over my tits, and I had to caress her. She teased my nipples hard. "Your nipples would look fantastic pierced. Besides, it feels so good."

"You're so soft," I murmured, watching her nipples harden and poke through the neon pink. I'd never touched another woman sexually before.

"Hey, y'all about ready?" Jeff hollered through the door. "Foods on, then the pool!"

I blinked and said, "Just a minute!" And quickly finished getting my suit on.

She smiled. "I guess we better go." I nodded.

Their eyes bugged out of their heads when they saw Melanie in the bikini. The triangles barely did cover her nipples and I knew with the slightest movement they'd have a nipple show. The nipple rings clearly showed through the suit.

We settled into the chairs around the patio table and ate and talked. The guys wore sunglasses, I'm sure to hide their eyes. But I sensed that Melanie knew what she was getting into. We sat next to each other, and she took several opportunities to reach out and touch me. It was in all innocence, but they were lingering touches.

She knew what she was doing, and I expected the guys to levitate the table off the ground if their cocks got any harder. She would get an eyeful because they both wore snug knit low-cut suits. She would also get an eyeful when she saw dad and me together. I didn't plan on hiding our relationship, so I hoped she could deal with it.

"I think we've rested enough after eating. Ready to hit the pool?" I asked.

"I think you're right," dad said, standing up. As I knew, his cock was grown full length and was held tightly in his suit horizontally. The head threatened to pop out either the top or leg of his suit because it was very narrow over his hips.

"Coming, baby," he said, leaning over my shoulder to nibble my neck. I took his hand and we jumped into the pool.

Jeff and Melanie were still talking and finally, Jeff stood up, in much the same situation, only his suit was but a narrow band over his hips. So, a bit of his cock showed on the upper side. Melanie stood up and walked over with him, laughing up at him. They were obviously hitting it off, which aroused me to watch.

Melanie swam over to me at the edge. "These are some sexy men you have here," she said quietly.

"Aren't they though? And we aren't exclusive so it's open season. As it were," I grinned.

"Mmm, even on you?" She put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I looked down to see our fat globes mashed together. I've never been with a girl, but it was clear I might be interested.

Jeff swam up to us. "Mmm," he growled. "Two killer sexy ladies." He looked at our tits together. "That's hot."

"Mmm, you are quite a tease, Jeff," Melanie said, licking her lips.

"I think it's you that's teasing," he growled, holding her waist and pulling her back against him. She laughed and squirmed and then he wrapped his arms around her middle, one hand on her midsection and the other on her lower stomach.

She quit squirming quite so much because I'm sure she felt his hardness grinding against her ass.

"I always heard redheads were hot, but you are fire," he murmured into her ear.

"Yes, we are," she said, arching her back. "We will burn you up, so be careful," she warned.

He slid his hand over her tit and caressed her massive globe. "The pool will be steaming," he ground out.

Dad came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I rubbed my ass on his throbbing cock. He was as aroused watching as I was.

Suddenly she turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, her tits mashing into his chest. He cupped her ass and pulled her tight. Her legs went around him. He untied and the top floated away, baring her tits. Her nipples were huge and rosy pink, the silver rings glittered in the sun. He held her up until they were in line with his mouth and latched on.

Her head fell back, and she moaned as he tugged on the rings with his teeth and sucked hard on her nipple. I could feel it too because he'd done it so often to me. I knew her pleasure. I saw his hand slip into her bottoms. Her lips parted and the bottoms floated off.

His hand worked between her creamy white thighs. Soft little mews escaped her lips that grew louder and longer as he brought her to orgasm. She was panting and trying to kiss Jeff. I knew he wanted to slide into her, and had it been me, he would have. But he was above all a gentleman.

She sighed loudly. "I'm sorry but I have to go. I need to pick my daughter up from her classes because her car broke down." She slowly walked up the steps. Showing off her creamy heart-shaped ass. She turned and said, "You are the sexiest three people I have ever met."

We followed her out and grabbed towels. Melanie walked over to me, opened her towel, and wrapped it around us both. She brushed her lips over mine and we kissed. She turned and went into the house.

Dad wrapped a towel around his waist and went to get drinks.

Jeff looked at me. "Phew," he said, smiling.

*****

I gathered my paints and went down the park on Tampa Bay, finding an area with a view of the beautiful St. Petersburg Pier. I sketched and set out my paints.

"You're still here!" Dad said, walking across the park.

I blinked, reality slowly seeping in. I get immersed in painting and lose track of time.

"I guess! What time is it?" I asked, leaning back and stretching my arms above my head to loosen my cramped muscles.

"Time for dinner and if you're lucky, a massage," he said in my ear.

We gathered everything and walked the two short blocks home. Dinner was already prepared, and we sat down to eat.

"Your painting is pretty damn good, Adele. I'm so glad you picked it back up again," he said, pouring wine. "You get a treat tonight," he said, smiling.

"Thank you," I smiled. I appreciated I was underage and had been in no hurry to drink like many of my classmates. I couldn't think of a better person to have my first drink with but my father.

"You're more of an adult than many adults I know," he said, smiling at me over the rim of his wine glass.

12