Fox On The Road 3 - Blaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're alright, Blaze?"

It takes me a moment to realize he's talking to me - not just is my new name unfamiliar, I am - very distracted. I nod.

"You don't just have to sit there, I didn't think I'd need to extend an invitation. You

are one of us now, join us whenever you want."

I lick my lips and shake my head.

"I... didn't have much leisure to enjoy you two last night -- and watching you is so... Sexy. Fascinating."

He giggles and from Daisy on her knees erupts a muffled grumbling chuckle as well.

"Alright. I feel flattered, I'm sure so does Daisy, if she could talk right now. But even so. I can see you're exited. I can smell it."

I blush -- seriously hoping that is not a feature all men have, being able to smell my arousal. Hopefully not even all elves.

"R... really?"

He smiles,

"Elves form a bond with everyone they had intimate relations with. Your pheromones are imprinted on me as is the flavour of your juices."

I blush again, then nod.

"Doesn't take an elven imprint... I can smell her juices."

Daisy interrupts her blowing for a short interjection.

"She's so horny I wouldn't be sure the men in the common room can't."

I gulp, then giggle. Can't deny it.

"Why don't you at least touch yourself, little human? Make yourself come if you want to just watch for now."

I blink, blush. for real this time. I haven't felt as awkward in front of them - ever.

"I... don't reall... I never..."

The elf holds the half-ogre's head. who has returned to paying her debts.

"You don't masturbate?"

I shake my head?

"Don't know how to?"

Again I shake.

"It's not that hard if you follow your intuition. I'm sure you'll figure it out!"

He winks at me.

"Humans and your religions - you're really all So messed up you, know that. Hold it Gach, let's postpone this. "

The half ogre lets his cock pop out of her mouth and licks her lips - and her fangs.

"Uh-uh. This blowjob pays my debt to you, if you interrupt it - your bad!"

He sighs and nods.

"Alright, we're even. What a shame, I'm sure I'll never ever get another blowjob from you, you're just So miserly with handing those out..."

He giggles and Daisy looks at him with a frown deep enough to let a coin vanish in the wrinkles of her forehead.

"Did you just call me a cocksucker?"

"In a loving way, Ma'am."

He kisses her mouth, gently, passionately, lovingly. Those two make a strange pair -- teammates with benefits -- but they fit together surprisingly well.

"We have a lesson or two or our dear Blaze needs to learn. Can't have a prudish human girl joining our company, can we?"

Join their... I feel myself tremble. All the way here I had lingering thoughts about where to go from here. Just - away. Do I want to join them? I don't even really know what they do. But I'm aware the offer is one the don't hand out lightly. I get up, take of my cloak and throw it on the bed, open my pants and drop them -- touching myself sounds good right now. The elf laughs.

"Such an eager student...."

I spread my legs after sitting down on the soft mattress - even softer than back in the luxury suit in my old Inn. I begin to wonder how much softer the beds can be in the wide world.

Arasadil's eyes burn into my crotch, making me feel -- only slightly uncomfortable, his gaze is so loving and admiring that I feel heat burning from down there that couldn't be much more overwhelming if he really touched me.

"Such a fire vixen indeed. Your cunt looks like it's burning!"

I look down to my bush, the same colour as my hair, red with golden highlights. It Does look like a fire.

"A burning bush!"

I giggle.

"Isn't there something in your silly religion about that, human?"

I nod and the elf licks his lips.

"Now this is something I can go down on my knees for and pray to!"

He looks at Daisy whose eyes fixate on it too, I know she is no less enthralled by it. A woman feeling thusly for another woman is something I have only heard whispered about before. It is so far removed from the canon of allowed feelings that even the priest didn't hold any sermons about it. Feelings I had for some of my female friends back in my village come back to me. Fuzzy, immature, unrefined. But had I known they're common, and where they might lead to... I sigh. There is so much I could have experienced even in the small world of my old village. But no need to dwell on the past, I will experience SO much in the big world, I vow to myself.

I look up at my two new friends, smile. I could start myself -- I was honest about this, I haven't dared to do much with myself yet, but I have of course looked at myself, touched myself in half sleep or while bathing. And I know what I liked when Arasadil and Daisy touched me. I have an idea of how to start. And yet -- if the elf decided to turn this into a lesson, let him be he schoolmaster.

"So... Mr. Elf, Sir.. "

I bat my eyes shyly -- in an imitation of innocence, I probably never really harboured, but certainly do not any more. Arasadil grins broadly. Guess he likes it.

"Whatcha want me to do? This is weird. The priest said good girls aren't supposed to touch themselves!"

"And as a good girl you always listen to the priest, don't you, little human?"

He grins down at me and I bite my lower lip -- see his cock twitch a the sight. I may have little experience with men but you don't work as a tavern maid for months without learning a thing or two that get guys going - guys of all species, it seems.

"Would ya teach me. Mr. Elf? But please be gentle with me..."

He grins and then shakes his head,

"I limit myself to watching his one."

He then looks at Daisy.

"I pride myself of a vast knowledge of the female anatomy and how to stimulate it, but I'm pretty sure even I am no match for an actual female down there... the stage is yours, dear."

Daisy shoves him roughly to the bed with a broad grin, making her sharp teeth gleam in the light of the candles.

"With pleasure!"

Then looks at the elf with a smirk.

"But you don't just get to sit there and enjoy the show, you'll be my assistant. A fitting position for you, given how much you learned from me."

His expression shows a frown, but I think I can read him enough by now to see the barley suppressed grin beneath it.

"What would you like me to do, Mistress?"

"Hold her, she'll need some support when I'm done with her!"

I gulp -- hearing that from the muscular half-ogre who could break me in half without breaking into sweat is more than a little intimidating, and yet it just makes my pussy tingle so much.

Arasadil moves to me - I can feel his cool skin as he pulls my blouse over my head and makes me lean against him, his tongue moving over my body, his breath on the back of my neck when he pushes my red golden hair away for a kiss. The bulky green figure of the half-ogre down on her knees between my legs - I need to spread them almost painfully to give her space, so broad is she.

As her lips kiss my clit, I moan, close my eyes and lean back, willing to let her do as she pleases with me, but then a sharp pain through the same button makes me jerk up.

"No, no, little human, don't you lean back now. I'm not doing the work here - this is supposed to teach you a lesson on how to get along without me, remember."

I sigh

"Do I really have to? It feels so good to have somebody else..."

"Na, you're a strong independent woman, deary. We're not Always going to be around to pleasure you. Not that I have any doubt a hot vixen like you can find a replacement for us, but that's not the point, you're the master of your own body. You decide when how and what is done to please it. You can't do that if you don't know how - or dare to do it yourself."

I feel the elf nod behind me.

"You need to let go of those silly inhibitions your human society has put into you. You're made for lust - anyone can tell. Especially us - we've see you last night."

I feel myself blush with the memory and nod. He's right, I Want to know how to master my own body. The heat I've been feeling all day has only been building in my adventures with the elf on the road and the watchmen. I need to be able to do that myself. Alone.

I nod.

"I'm ready. Teach me!"

"Well, I don't really have to show you the entryway, do I, little human?"

With a teeth baring grin she looks up at me.

"No doubt you remember every single thing I and Aras did to you last night. You know perfectly well what your body needs and how to give it to it. All you need is the will to overcome your silly human inhibition!"

I take a deep breath. I Am determined to learn - they're right, it's stupid that I am such a willing participant in the most outrageous sex acts... well. For My experiences, there's probably a lot more outrageous out there my two friends have participated in -- and Not dare to satisfy my own needs.

I let my hand slide down into my red golden bush and touch my slightly opened lips. Daisy looks at me.

"I know how much you like being entered there, my dear, but doing this alone you should focus on this lil' fellow!"

She takes my hand and leads it back again to the little button at the junction of my lips, now swollen and trembling. I know it feels good to touch it -- I definitely know it feels good when others touch it. Lick it, suck it. How many times did I come last night with their hands and mouths on it. I didn't count. Of course it feels good when I touch it, too. But how do I even...

I notice my head being turned around and the cool lips of the elf press against mine.

"Relax, sweet human. Don't think about it. Your body knows. Just let go!"

Turning off my mind is a Lot easier when he kisses me. Which he surly knows. So I do it, close my eyes, breathe out into his mouth hand let my fingers start to play.

It tickles, tingles, burns. Quickly. Very quickly. The sensations don't I linger there when I touch it, but aroused as I am, from the half-ogre's gaze and he elvish kisses, it begins to burn and quiver almost immediately.

I feel heat from the outside, too, Daisy's hot breath on it. So close is she, watching with interest as I touch myself.

The heat builds up in my lower body and erupts in waves all through me, my body trembles and spasms, my pussy quivers and aches, spread wide, fluids running down my skin, pooling between my legs on the bed. I long for another's touch on me, but both Daisy and Arasadil let me starve, don't grant me more than a deep kiss of the elf's and the burning breath of the half-ogre on my lips. So my free hand wanders around on its own, I stroke my belly, my side, end on my breasts, pinching my nipples, adding shocks of heat like the stings when I touch a metal handle after petting a cat's fur, only a hundred, a thousand times more intense.

I moan, then grunt, then scream into the elf's mouth, as my body quakes, shakes, bucks wildly when the orgasmic wave hits me and I have the first self applied climax of my life.

Only when I'm done, relax, fall into the pale male's embrace, does the half ogre lean forward to kiss my snatch, licks up my juice with a lecherous grunt. Then kisses my mouth, the full lips and the sharp teeth making my body shiver -- the taste of my own pussy on her lips even more so.

Then Daisy and Arasadil kiss and we fall back onto the bed laughing.

My hand wanders down to the elf's cock, hard, cool, solid. How I longed for it. The other one moves to the female's fleshy, hairy slit. I didn't have any human cunt to compare her with, my own not counting, but I know I love to eat it, just as much as love the hard cock. The elf kisses me back and throws me off of him, much to my chagrin.

"Not so impatient, little one, we have all the time in the world now."

"But..."

"Patience! You only just came, isn't that enough?"

"No!"

The two look at each other and laugh at my immediate response.

"Good answer, little human. And yet -- patience makes the reward so much wetter. I mean better. You'll learn."

He takes his soft pants and pulls them over his rock hard cock -- I look longingly at the bulge it forms, feeling my pussy already aching with desire again.

He's right, I guess -- though I admit I wasn't much a fan of his teasing and edging in our first night -- more of the instant satisfaction...

The half-ogre puts on her leather clothes as well and grins at the elf, who looks at me.

"Anyway, you have travelled at least half a day, have you not? You're clearly not tired, I can see, but you must be hungry!"

"I'm hungry for you..."

I look at him with my best attempt at a luscious smile -- I don't have much experience with that or anyone to imitate - he giggles. Especially as my stomach begins to rumble.

"I will Not satisfy That huger, little one. Get dressed -- As much as I'm sure people would love to see you in the common room like this..."

12