Fractals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling as if she were being crushed, Carolyn felt a sudden rush of pleasure and said aloud, "Good girls love to be tight laced." Her two sisters echoed her words and the scent of their combined excitement filled the room. She would have fallen back onto the bed to masturbate but Bonny asked for her help lacing Suzi in. Working together they were able to tighten the stays and lock them under heavy straps. She smiled at the sight of Suzi's normally 24 inch waist shrunk down to 18 inches. Hearing her sister's whimpers of pain or was it pleasure brought her closer to her much needed orgasm.

Returning to the bed, Bonny looked at her remaining corsets and picked the first one she had ever worn. While she had not been able to fit into it for a while, she needed to constriction it would give her over any of the newer ones. Like Carolyn's it ran from her breasts down to her pubic bone. Loosening the stays, she put it on before saying, "Do me sisters... as tight as you can." They took her at her word and soon she was whimpering and gasping for air. But with each moment, her excitement grew.

When they tied it off she said, "Good girls need to be tight laced in their corsets. Cum now!" The orgasm that swept through her almost made her pass out. However since she had experience with tight lacing, Bonny was able to stay awake. However, both her sisters fell down as they passed out. Giggling she put the remaining corsets back in the drawer and pulled out three pairs of stockings. Since they were out cold, she put the stockings on her sisters first and working on putting a pair on herself. Carolyn woke as she was rooting through her closet so she asked, "What size are you wearing now sister?"

"Nine and a half," Carolyn replied as she got up. She looked at Suzi moaning softly and then back towards the closet where Bonny was. "Suzi is still a nine."

Slipping on a pair of red fuck me pumps with six inch heels, Bonny said, "I have a pair of locking ankle boots with five inch heels or black six inch heeled oxfords." She walked slowly out with both pairs of shoes in her hands. She looked down at Suzi and said, "She needs to be locked in her shoes don't you think?"

Carolyn giggled, "Yes." She took the oxfords but even after sitting down on the bed could not put them on by herself. "Sisters?" She asked as Suzi woke up and helped Bonny put the locking ankle boots on herself.

"Allow me sister," Suzi said as she took the oxfords from Carolyn. They were a little tight but once on her sister she said, "Good girls need high heels to feel complete."

"Good girls need high heels to feel complete," Carolyn replied it time with Bonny. She stood up and almost fell over at once. Her calves and feet screamed in pain but the pleasure filling her mind from them and the constricting corset over rode any pain she felt." She looked at the other two and said, "Good girls must be properly made up and have their hair in pig tails."

They repeated her words and then Bonny looked at herself, "I'm a bad girl!" With a glance at the mirror over her dresser saw she was not wearing pink makeup, nail polish and her hair was all wrong. Rushing over to the bathroom she tore through her makeup and polish but only found browns and clear polish. The longer she looked the greater her feelings of being a bad girl became until she was crying and her world crumbled around her.

"Suzi.... Bags!" Carolyn said. Even though she was wobbly she had to get to her sister Bonny and make her a good girl. She used the walls and furniture to help keep her upright as she hurried to Bonny. She guided the crying girl out and helped her kneel beside the bed. When Suzi returned with the bags she took them and then dug through them and found the makeup bag. Together they did Bonny's hair into pig tails with pink bows, put pink makeup on her.

As she was made up by her sisters Bonny's depression lifted and her heart soared with pleasure. She smiled happily until she saw that her nails were short while theirs were longer and sculpted beautifully. "Am I a good girl with these?"

Suzi looked at her sister's short nails and then Carolyn. Her sister nodded so she dug back into the makeup kit and pulled out a box. "I have just the thing for a good girl."

Bonny looked at the glamor length acrylic nail overlays and smiled, "Good girls love long pink nails."

Suddenly Carolyn's half inch nails were way too short on her as she repeated Bonny's words. She looked at Suzi and lusted for her little sister's long nails. She grabbed the nail polish remover and scrubbed her nails clean. "This good girl needs long pink nails."

Smiling Suzi applied the nail overlays to both her sisters. While waiting for them to finish setting so she could sand the acrylic filling before painting them pink. She reached into the bag for the straps. She bound her sisters' ankles to their thighs before doing her own legs. She filled, sanded and finally painted their nails. Once she was done she placed straps at their elbows behind their back and pulled them until their elbows met. Finally she strapped their wrists together before turning to her own bondage. While she wanted to be tightly bound she remembered the hell she and Carolyn went through getting free. Finally she placed the key on the bedside table and locked her hands before her with the key opening faced down.

"Good girls think only of pleasure. The pleasure they can receive and give their good girl sisters." Suzi chanted. Her sisters repeated her words and she added, "I am a good girl."

Repeating her sister's words Carolyn added, "Good girls only listen to their sisters. I am a good girl."

Like the others Bonny repeated their words and then said, "Good girls need to always look and feel their best. I am a good girl."

The three chanted their mantras and rules again going round robin starting with Suzi once more, "Good girls need to wear tight corsets, stockings and high heels. I am a good girl."

"Good girls need to be bound. I am a good girl."

"Good girls only orgasm on command. I am a good girl."

"Good girls never wear panties except during their period. I am a good girl."

"Good girls love the color pink. I am a good girl."

"Good girls love the scent and feel of latex against their skin. I am a good girl," Bonny said. She had always loved the scent and feel of latex but had hidden it from Jerry and her sisters. Now it was only natural that a good girl loved those things also.

A whole new world opened up to Suzi. She remembered the scent of the latex gloves she used when cleaning and moaned in pleasure. It was something else that she had tried and loved, "Good girls love to wear butt plugs. I am a good girl."

"Good girls need help their sisters be proper good girls. I am a good girl," Carolyn said.

After repeating Bonny looked at Carolyn, "Sister, you must share to be a good girl. Remember when I caught you back in junior high or must I bring it up. A good girl shares her inner desires and needs with her sisters."

Carolyn suddenly felt a wave of being a bad girl. She had stopped after Bonny had caught her and repressed the memory until now. Looking down she said, "I only started after seeing you and daddy playing together."

"What did you see?" Suzi asked. When Carolyn didn't reply she asked Bonny.

"You never saw that and for that matter I knew before catching you red handed. You left your scent behind now be a good girl and let your need be shared properly." Bonny replied. She said, "You are not a good girl until you share sister and you know it."

Moaning Carolyn said, "Good girls love to masturbate with high heels and then lick them clean. I am a good girl."

The need to fuck herself with the same red high heels that Carolyn had used filled her mind and Bonny moaned as she spoke the words. "One sister must be able to get free when her sisters are bound tightly." She paused and then added, "Good girls take turns binding their sisters tightly. I am a good girl."

"I am a good girl. Cum now." With as tightly as she was corseted, Suzi passed out as the orgasm swept through her mind and body. When she came to she was on her back with someone's tongue licking her cunny and keeping her on the edge of another orgasm. "Again cum sis..." the word tapered off as she passed out again. When she came to she saw a cum slicked cunt only inches from her face and felt another one grinding against her knee. Her hand cuffed hands reached her cunt and began rubbing her clit as her tongue reached up and licked cum from the slick cunt above her.

It was early evening the next day and they were sitting at the dining table eating. Only starvation had ground their play down to a halt and then it had been a near thing. Bonny looked at her beautiful younger sisters eating and said, "I want my good girl sisters home with me." She looked down at her plate and cried. In a little girl's voice she said, "I hate being alone." She looked up at them and asked, "Good girls stay with their sister?"

"Good girls always stay with their older sister. I am a good girl," Carolyn said. Gone was any idea of returning to school. This was her place and she was a good girl.

Reaching across the table to take first Bonny's hand and then Carolyn's, Suzi intoned, "Good girls always stay with their older sister. I am a good girl."

"We are good girls and don't need any new good girl rules," Bonny said. The pair of other sisters smiled at her as she added, "We three and no more."

"Cum and seal it," Carolyn said and as one the three orgasmed and sealed their fates.

12