French Pool

Story Info
Hot wife's plays (at the) pool.
2k words
3.98
21.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I had checked into our hilltop hotel overlooking the French Riviera. It was early May, a little before tourist season kicked in, but the weather was fantastic. Warm enough to use the superb pool and hot tub. We quickly changed into swimming suits and headed out to enjoy some sun and soak.

Set on the hilltop, away from the rooms, with the spectacular view toward the sea below, the pool area was secluded and inviting. There were only two other patrons at the pool, thirty-something guys wearing speedos. Julie commented on how fit and good-looking they were, adding "I bet they're gay!"

"Not everyone who wears a "banana hammock" is gay, especially in Europe" I reminded her.

"Whatever," she retorted, setting back into her lounge chair, removing her bikini top and spreading lotion all over her exposed skin.

The two guys looked over and waved, then settled back into their conversation.

After about ten minutes, Julie said, "how about a quick dip in the pool then a soak in the hot tub before we head back to the room to change?"

"Sounds like a plan!" I exclaimed.

A little background on Julie and I. We are in our mid-forties, married for almost 20 years. She is quite the exhibitionist and loves to flirt. A few years ago, she had gotten drunk at a wedding and taken the flirting to the level of an all night fuck fest with a couple of groomsmen. We had separated then reconciled. I found i didn't mind the flirting because it usually led to some great sex.

So I was not surprised when she dove into the pool still topless. I dove in after her and we floated around for a few minutes.

One of the "speedo guys" joined us in the pool and paddling over introduced himself as Claudio. He explained that he and his colleague, Pietro, were employees of an Italian company on a business trip to nearby Nice.

After chatting from a few minutes, Julie announced that she was going to soak in the hot tub.

"What a marvelous idea!" said Claudio, rushing to the pool ladder ahead of Julie, then reaching out with his hand to help her up. His compatriot Pietro hurried over and offered his hand to Julie also, the both of them "escorting" her to the hot tub while I followed behind. They sat down, Julie bracketed by the two Italians.

Having no choice, I sat opposite them as we all talked. They asked questions about the States, Julie and I about Italy.

Soon, a waiter appeared, carrying a tray with four glasses and what turned out to be two bottles of champagne chilling in a bucket.

"I hope you will join us in drinking some champagne, " said Pietro.

Julie and I both agreed and he filled all of our glasses.

We continued to chat. We told them of our two 20-ish children and how this was our done-with-tuition celebration.

They both complimented Julie on how she looked like she was 20, causing her to smile broadly.

I have to admit, her skin glistening in the sun, sipping champagne, nipples floating right above the water, she looked smoking hot.

As they spoke about their lives, Julie asked if either was married or had a girlfriend. When both said no, Julie looked at me, smirked and mouth, "I told you so"

Half way through the second bottle, Julie stood, saying, "I'm starving! We haven't had lunch. C'mon Fred, lets get something to eat! And, speaking of that, we need to make dinner reservations!"

At that point, Claudio piped in.

"Please, join Pietro and I for dinner in the hotel restaurant. The food is excellent, as are the views!"

I looked over at Julie, who gave me the "why not" shrug.

"Sure! We'd love to!" I said.

"Great! See you at 8:30!" exclaimed Claudio.

We retrieved Julie's top and headed back to our room. As soon as we were out of ear-shot, Julie tells me,

"I'm sorry I was right about them being gay. Would have loved to flirt with them a little, imagine their hands all over me."

" You little vixen!" I said smiling.

"Let's fuck before lunch. I can still pretend!" laughs Julie.

Rushing back to the room, we barely get undressed before I'm mounting Julie, who's sopping wet. No foreplay, just raw sex.

"You're wishing it was Italian cock, you little slut!" I tease her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Claudio! Fuck me Pietro!" she gasps, as she cums with a shudder.

Plowing away, I cum just as she screams out, "Cum on my tits!" (she loves that)

"Sorry. Too late," I tell her, pulling out.

"You owe me!" Julie laughs. "Let's shower and get something to eat. I'm famished!"

Showering and dressing quickly we stroll down to the little town and opt for a sandwich each from a street vendor.

Julie has hers toasted, but i wolf mine down cold. By 7:30, I'm regretting my decision. I have the chills and my stomach is a miniature Vesuvius. All I want to do is lay down, close to a bathroom, just in case.

Julie offers to skip dinner, but I tell her to go. After all, it was in the hotel and the two Italian guys could walk her back to the hotel.

Wearing a red summer weight dress which came to mid thigh, sleeveless, snug and low cut enough to show the top of her breasts, Julie gives me a quick kiss and leaves the room.

Overcoming repeated bouts of nausea, I eventually fall asleep.

Partially waking, I groggily notice the clock on the night stand. It's almost midnight. Turning to the other side of the bed, I see that it's empty. Reaching for my phone, I call Julie's. No answer.

Slipping on some clothes, I go to search for Julie.

When I get to the restaurant, I can see it's closed. Same for the bar.

On a hunch, I head to the pool area.

As I get closer, I hear a woman's voice. It's a combination of moaning and what sounds like French.

"Not Julie," I think.

Moving even closer, I peek around a hedge so I can see the hot tub. On the edge of the tub, I see a naked woman riding some equally naked guy, while Claudio is standing and feeding the woman his cock.

I was about to leave, when I hear from the shadows on the other side of the pool Julie's voice.

"Oh my fucking God! Yes! Yes!" she repeats, like it's her mantra.

Using the foliage shielding the pool area, creep to within a few feet of where she is semi-reclining on a lounge chair, naked, her legs on the shoulders of a guy who is eating her pussy. She is holding the back of his head with one of her hands while her other alternately pulls her nipples or rubs her tits which seem to be covered in cum. Sitting in a lounge chair next to her is Pietro, drinking a glass of something, nude, his cock flaccid. I don't need to be a detective to figure out where he dumped his load.

As I watch, Julie screams "Oh fuck!" And cums, humping her slutty cunt into her lovers face. Keeping her legs on his shoulders and pulling her toward him, he shoves his stiff cock into her cunt, holding her wrists above her head. Slowly at first, then picking up the pace, he pistons in and out of her pussy, the squishing sounds audible where I'm hiding.

Pietro says something to the guy I can't understand. The guy pulls his shaft out of Julie and rests it on the lips of her cunt.

"Don't stop, don't stop" Julie whimpers, pushing her.

"Beg for it putanna!" he exclaims in heavily accented English, rubbing his cock on her pussy lips.

" Oh, fuck! Fuck me! Please fuck me! Please fuck me!" Julie gasps, pushing her cunt toward his cock.

With that, he slams his cock deep into her, and fucks her hard and fast, driving her to another shuddering orgasm.

After a few moments, the guy stiffens and uttering "putanna" again dumps his load into my slut wife's fuck hole.

Trying for a better view I begin to back out of my hiding place. As I do, I hear someone approaching the pool area. Stopping and crouching down again, I see a large black man dressed in some kind of uniform going through the pool gate.

Great! Those assholes and my slut wife are busted!

Getting to the pool area, hee stops, laughs and says in English, "Pietro! A party and you didn't invite me? And with two pute!?"

I sneak a peek back toward the pool where I see Julie trying to hide behind the lounge chair while Pietro and the other guy are standing there naked.

Pietro grabs Julie by the arm and drags her out in front of him and squeezing her tit and says " This one loves zob!(cock) Luc"

Julie smiles and stops trying to hide.

I'm thinking this is not turning out the way I hoped!

He pulls Julie back to him and sticking his big middle finger into her cunt while using his other hand to maul her tits and facing me says "You want a real man, pute?"

Purring like cat, Julie answers "Oh yeah baby! Show me what you got!" leering.

Turning her around, smacking her ass, Luc orders Julie to take his shirt off. She does, exposing an impressive physique.

He then pushes her to her knees and tells her to pull his cock out. Lowering his zipper, Julie pulls out his semi-erect cock.

First stroking it, then licking the shaft finally taking the prodigious girth into her mouth she sucks it down until his balls are resting on her chin. Bobbing her head slowly up and down the shaft, I can hear the slurping sounds as well as her "ummm" murmur.

While this is going on, Pietro and the other guy are drinking and making comments which I can only assume are nasty.

I look over at the hot tub area to avert my eyes from Julie and I see the other woman riding Claudio, while the other guy fucks her ass. I look back to see that Julie is now stroking Pietro's cock while still sucking the black guys.

I have to admit, despite how pissed off I was at Julie, the erotic scene in front of me was giving me a hard on!

Grabbing a handful of her hair, the black guy pulls Julie to her feet and walks her over to the fence near where I'm hiding.

Bending her over so she is holding onto the fence rail, reaches around and gropes her tits with one big paw and grabbing her hip with the other, jams his fat cock into her wet pussy.

Julie gasps, then says, "Oh Fuck! That's soooo fucking big!"

Pietro sidles over to the fence and feeds his cock to Julie's waiting mouth.

Holding onto the fence with both hands, Julie pushes her cunt back into Luc.

"Oh God! That's feels sooo fucking good! Fuck me hard you mother fucker!"

Sweat beading on his forehead, grasps both Julie's hips and thrusts hard and fast into her.

For what seems an eternity all I can hear is the tow of them grunting of them grunting, Julie slurping interspersed with a Muttered "Oh Fuck" a couple of time from Julie as she orgasms.

This must really excite Pietro as he holds on to the back of Julie's head as he cums, pulling out and spraying her face and hair with his jiz.

Finally, the security guard pulls Julie by the hips into him, burying his cock deep, holding her there as he dumps a load of cum into her cunt.

As he pulls out, Julie on wobbly legs returns to the lounge chair, where she sits back legs wide open, leaking cum, face, hair and tits starting to get crusty from the cum baths she's gotten.

Apparently finished with their DP, Claudio, the other woman and guy walk over.

Whispering something in the other girls ear, who smiles, Claudio lowers the back of the lounge chair where Julie is sitting. As he does, the other girl straddles Julie, facing away from her, and lowers herself onto Julie in a 69 position.

As she does, my stomach starts to rumble and I start to sweat.

Damn! I have to go back to the room!

To be continued.......