Futa Naked in School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved my futa-sister with all my heart.

~~ * ~~

Charisma Lacy's Second Friday

It was the end of my second week going naked. I found it hot as my sister. Together, we followed Tanisha through the hallway, our golden leashes clutched in her hand. The Black futa had a strut, her skirt swishing about her thighs. My futa-cock bobbed before me. My pussy cream and salty cum spilled down my thighs.

Everyone witnessed our submission. They grinned at us. Nodded at us. They all loved it. All except Shelena. Every time she saw us, she scowled and marched off, her back stiff. That only made being Tanisha's "sex slave" better.

Not that Tanisha was much of a dominating mistress. She just liked to fuck us. My sister and I loved it. We were doing such wicked things together. I squeezed my little sister's hand as we reached the exit to the college's main building, President McTaggart waiting with our clothing.

"Damn, that was quite the reward," Tanisha said. "You two are fun."

She unclipped Krysten's leash. My little sister beamed. "Yes, it was."

Tanisha grabbed my collar and unhooked my leash. "Thanks for popping my cherry. It was hot."

A group of girls gushed around us. We had a naughty fan base. My sister wasn't the only girl who liked watching futas suck each other's dicks. Tanisha had quite the hungry mouth. It was hot sucking futa-cock while having my knob polished.

"So, that's it, huh?" Tanisha said, shaking her head. "Well, I had a blast."

"Mmm, why don't you cum home and hang out," I said. "I'm sure my little sister would like to watch me pop your cherry."

Tanisha's shuddered, her dick tented her skirt. "Damn, the Program changes everything, doesn't it."

I winked at her.

"Fuck it, let's do it."

I was so glad we agreed to the plan to be the MVP's reward. It was more than the fact the Shelena's scheme backfired on her. It was the joy I found in surrendering to my passions and sharing things with my little sister.

We'd forged something naughty. We would do so many wicked and kinky things together. I couldn't wait. I loved her. One day, I'd marry her. She'd probably insist on the entire wedding party gangbanging her.

It sounded hot. She was a naughty, kinky, little thing. I was glad to have her.

To be continued in the next Naked in School Tale...