Futa Naked in School Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guanting slammed her girl-dick into me hard. Her hand stroked up to the tip of my futa-dick. The pressure surged in my ovaries. The friction burned in my cunt. I gasped, my eyes widening as I stared up at Umeko's swaying tits.

I erupted.

My futa-cock spurted hot jizz that basted my tits. My spunk splattered across my large breasts, painting my ebony flesh in ropy lines of pearly spunk. At the same time, my cunt convulsed. Waves of pleasure washed out of my twat spasming around Guanting's cock. Ecstasy erupted from my clit-dick. The two pleasures slammed into my mind.

"Oh, my fucking goddess, yes!" I howled. "Oh, shit, it's hot cumming on a futa's cock!"

A great cheer burst around me as Lizaveta filmed every moment of it. My cum coated my tits. My hands squeezed Guanting's breasts hard as the Chinese futa drove her cock to the hilt in my convulsing pussy.

"Oh, damn, yes!" she moaned, her glasses slipping on her face.

Her futa-cum fired into my cunt.

I felt every last blast of her jizz spurting into me. Hot futa-seed basted my quivering cunt for the first time ever. My flesh writhed and spasmed. I groaned, my body bucking and shuddering. My futa-dick erupted over and over, splattering my tits with hot jizz. It was incredible to enjoy. A rapturous passion. Stars danced before my eyes. My body spasmed again and again.

My mind melted beneath it. My pussy milked her girl-dick, hungry for her futa-cum spilling into me. I whimpered and moaned, my head tossing back and forth. My jizz-coated titties heaved. My pleasure peaked.

"Holy fucking shit, yes!" I groaned as my orgasm died and my pussy wrung out the last of Guanting's cum.

"Damn," panted Guanting. "You're a good fuck, Shelena. You know how to take a cock."

"Yeah, you do," Samantha moaned, her body quivering. The girl sucking on her cock was swallowing cum. "And, damn, Rosario, you're blowjobs are the best."

"Yes, yes, yes, Candice!" Ginny howled, cumming on her nerdy girlfriend's cock.

Candice grinned at me and moaned, "I'm cumming!"

"You did it, Shelena!" Genevieve moaned. "You're still the worst, but not as bad as yesterday."

I smiled at that. I was getting girl-pussy now. As I came down from my orgasm, my tits painted in my cum, Guanting pulled out of me. She left my pussy dripping with her futa-seed. I shuddered, staring up at Umeko.

"Want to lick me clean?" I asked her.

The busty, lesbian sex slave snorted in laughter and disgust at me as she backed away.

"You're not going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Eww, no," Umeko groaned. "I'd rather have a train run on me by every other futa attending our college."

"You haven't been a good enough futa yet," said Genevieve. The cheerleader stood up, her pleated skirt swirling about her thighs and her naked tits jiggling. "You're still terrible. Now, I need a cock. Who wants to fuck me that's not named Shelena?"

"I would love it!" shouted Leann, the student council vice president. She had a big smirk as she sauntered over.

"But..." I protested. I looked around at the girls. "Claire? Lola? Britney?"

They all shook their heads, rolling their eyes. Futas laughed at me, sniggering and pointing. Shameful heat rippled over me. My eyes stung.

"I'd love to fuck you," purred Posie, a hungry look in her eyes as she rubbed herself. "You could even fuck me with that big, Black cock once I'm done. Mmm, you're huge, honey."

Humiliation flooded me. They'd all seen me cum on a futa's cock and it was for nothing. I stood up and fled the cafeteria, tears stinging my eyes. What had gone wrong? Why wasn't anyone respecting me?

Why were they all laughing at me now? Why did I deserve this?

To be continued...