Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of video games echoed from below as I pounded my mother hard, her slutty pussy gripping me. My asshole melted around that hot dick pounding me. It was so awesome to feel reaming out my bowels. I would have such a huge climax from Ruru and Mom.

I savored the futa-slime's rhythm, matching it as I pumped away at Mom's pussy. That wonderful twat squeezed so deliciously about me. I groaned, savoring the way the slime buried into me again and again. It was such a delight to experience.

She rammed into my asshole with such force.

My bowels melted around her clit-dick, the heat saturating my pussy. That need to erupt grew in me again as I pumped away at the wonderful twat wrapped around my girl-cock. Being in a woman's snatch was amazing.

My mother's snatch.

"God, Mommy, you're so silky and wet! Oh, yes, yes, this is so good!"

"I can tell!" she moaned, clenching her pussy around me. "Ooh, that's so good. You're fucking me so hard. Yes, yes, don't stop."

"Never, Mommy!" I moaned, the ache swelling to that explosive burst at the tip of my cock. That burst of rapture was about to consume me. I would have such a mighty explosion of bliss. It would be fantastic. I shuddered, loving every moment of being fucked.

Ruru's thick dick hammered me. She fucked my asshole so hard. I loved her drilling into me and driving my shaft into my mother's tight twat. I shuddered, savoring every moment as I came closer and closer to bursting. The futa-slime plowed deep and hard into my bowels.

"Oh, my god," I whimpered, so close to cumming.

"Shannon!" Mom moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. "Oh, my god, yes, yes, just fuck that girl-dick hard into me. Just fuck me with such passion. I am going to burst on your dick. I... I... Oh, honey, yes!"

Mom's pussy went wild around my cock.

I gasped at the incestuous rush of her pussy convulsing and spasming around me. She suckled at me with such force as I drew back, my asshole clinging to Ruru's dick. The futa-slime buried into me. She thrust to the hilt in my bowels, driving me to my mother's cervix.

Fully embraced by her spasming cunt. Mom's pussy massaged my shaft. Rippled around me. The suckling force mixed with Ruru drawing back her futa-dick. The heat from my bowels met this pure delight building at the tip of my cock.

I exploded.

"Fuck!" I gasped, dizzy with this lust. It was amazing to erupt into my mother's cunt.

I pumped blast after blast of my taboo futa-cum into her cunt. I shuddered as her pussy rippled around me with such delight. She suckled at me while my bowels spasmed around Ruru's girl-cock. She slammed into me.

"Rurururururu!" she gasped as her clit-cock erupted.

Hot jizz pumped into my bowels as I flooded my mother's twat with my futa-spunk. Stars burst across my vision. I trembled with the delight of this moment. I groaned, basting every bit of Mom's pussy with my cum. It was incredible to have this pleasure surging through me.

I bucked on my mother as my asshole suckled at Ruru's girl-dick. Her cum kept spurting into my flesh. I reveled in it as I unloaded more and more of my cum into Mom's juicy pussy. I soaked her twat in my jizz.

"Oh, Shannon, honey!" she moaned.

I kissed her as her pussy milked the cum out of my dick. I spurted that last blast into her twat. I shuddered on her, so happy that I could experience this bliss. It was amazing. A shiver ran through me. I loved it so much. I savored it with all my heart.

My mom's tongue thrust into my mouth. She kissed me with such passion as we shared this incestuous moment. The futa-slime pulled her futa-dick out of my asshole. I shuddered at that naughty thrill and kept kissing my mom.

~ * ~

Ruru

I struggled to make the sounds they did. They had so many of them, but this new mouth I had and tongue could make all sorts of sounds. I just had to practice. And figure out what they meant. Cum was a very common one. I didn't know what it could mean.

They were kissing. Locked in some passionate embrace. I reached down and swiped up some of the pussy cream leaking out of the second alien. The one with the bigger breasts. I popped it into my mouth and analyzed her DNA.

They had very close DNA. They were related. Mother and daughter I suspected. I wasn't sure which one was older and which one was younger. But I could make the second one into a futa, too. That would be something fun.

I started working on modifying my sperm as they kept kissing. It didn't take too long. I stood by the bed and smiled down at them. They were enjoying making love. I was glad incest was allowed here. Some worlds had strict rules on who you could make love to.

Like marriage.

"I want you to suck my cock," I said to them. I was certain they just heard, "Rururururu." They did not seem capable of making all the miner inflection changes to make each "ru" different and express a separate idea. Their language was so much more phonetically complex and simple all at the same time.

The first alien broke the kiss, her green eyes on me. "Whatdoyouwantruru?"

I pointed at my futa-dick, arching my eyebrows. It felt the right thing to do to express the question.

"Cock," said the alien. "Ordick."

"Coork," I said slowly.

"Cock," she repeated again. "Cock."

"Coooock," I managed to say. It was difficult to get that last sound out. So hard, but I was learning how the tongue moved in this form's mouth to make them. It was so interesting to feel it sliding around in my palate. "Cock! Cock!"

"Thatsrightthatscock!" She spoke so fast. Making all those different sounds just flow off her tongue. But it sounded like she was happy with my pronunciation.

I then bent over and engulfed my own dick. I suckled on it, pleasure shooting down my pussy. Both aliens were shocked. Their words spilled out so fast. I slid my mouth off and pointed again at my cock then made a sucking sound.

"Ithinkshesaskingwhatablowjobiscalled," the second alien said.

The first said slowly, "Blooooowjoooob. Blowjob." She sucked on her fingers and boobed her head. "Blowjob."

"Bulooowj... j...jyob." I almost had it. Making those weird hard sounds together was difficult. "Blowjyob. Blowjjjjob. Blowjob!"

Both of them were nodding, their breasts jiggling and bouncing. Then I realized we didn't know each other's names. I touched my chest. "Ruru."

I pointed at the first alien.

"Shannon." She said that word so easily. It was like blowjob. Not an easy word for me.

"Suanyon." I took a deep breath as she nodded. "Suanon. Shhuuuanon. Shanon. Shanon!"

Shannon nodded, so excited. "Shan non. Shannon."

"Shannyon." It was that double N sound that was hard. "Shannyon. Shannon." I gasped "Shannon. Shannon." Then I pointed at the other alien. Perhaps the mother or the daughter.

"Nora," she said. "Noooraaa."

"Nora!" I said at once. That was easy. I pointed as I said, "Shannon! Nora! Ruru!"

They all nodded, both of them so excited. I was thrilled, too. I was learning how to communicate. And that meant I could start asking questions. I wanted to give Nora a futa-dick. I moved before her, my cock bobbing.

"Nora blowjob cock Ruru!" I said, not sure if that was at all correct.

"Oooohyouwantmetosuckyourdick!" she said so fast. Then she blushed. "Nora blowjob Ruru's cock." She slipped to the floor as I wondered what that strange sibilant sound at the end of my name was for?

I had so much to learn.

But then Nora slid off the bed and grabbed my gelatinous cock. She opened her mouth wide and slid those wonderful lips over my dick. A shiver ran through me. I closed my eyes and moaned my delight in a proper fashion.

"Rururururu!"

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I sucked on an alien's cock, my pussy dripping with my daughter's cum. Ruru stared down at me with these eager and friendly eyes. I shuddered, slurping on her cock, tasting the precum. It was sweet. That was such a delight to have spilling into my mouth.

Shannon slid off the bed behind me, her wet cock dragging down my spine. It left behind a smear of pussy juices. Her cock reached my butt-crack and kept going. I moaned around the alien's dick as I realized what my daughter was after.

I didn't mind giving it to her. Not after she had enjoyed my other two holes. How could I say no to her now?

More importantly, I didn't want to say no to her. I wanted her to ram that big dick into my asshole and fuck me as I suckled on the alien's cock. I nursed hard on Ruru's dick. I bobbed my head, sliding my lips up and down it as my daughter's nuzzled her thick tip into my sphincter.

"Mmm, some mommy-ass," cooed Shannon. "Blowjob good, Ruru?"

"Goood?" the alien asked, her head cocking.

Shannon hesitated. She had no idea how to describe it. "Sorry, Ruru, I don't know. Hope you like it. I hope you cum so hard into my mother's mouth."

Ruru would. She was enjoying my blowjob. My tongue danced around her cock, gathering the precum that leaked out. I nursed with all my passion on her, giving her all the bliss I could. She would have one huge orgasm. Just spurt all that jizz into my mouth.

Yes, Ruru was enjoying it.

My daughter drilled her futa-dick into my asshole. My anal ring widened and widened. I groaned as she kept pushing and pushing. Then my sphincter surrendered to her pussy-lubed cock. She popped into my bowels. Her dick sank deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, yes, Mommy!" she squealed as she slid farther into my bowels.

I loved it.

I suckled hard on Ruru's dick as my daughter's dick sank to the hilt in my bowels. I nursed with all my might. My cheeks hollowed as I bobbed my mouth, savoring my daughter's girl-cock in me. This wicked heat swept through me.

Drool was running down my chin, as I slid my lips up and down her girl-cock. My tongue danced around Ruru's clit-dick as my daughter drew back her cock. The friction melted heat down to my cunt that made the blowjob even more fun to give.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm fucking my mother in the ass!" squealed Shannon, her futa-dick pumping away at me. "Goddamn, you have a tight ass, Mommy!"

I squeezed that tight ass around her clit-cock. It was so hot having her pump away at me. I suckled on the dick in my mouth, nursing on the alien with such hunger as my daughter sodomized me with her hard strokes.

Her crotch slapped into my rump. I loved it. I suckled on her so hard. I savored every moment of Shannon's forbidden clit-dick hammering my bowels. She fucked me so hard. She buried to the hilt in me with such force.

My asshole loved it. The harder I suckled on Ruru's cock, the closer I came to cumming. They weren't connected, but I did love that big dick fucking my bowels. I savored it. Anal had never been a favorite of mine.

But my daughter doing it...

"Goddamn, you're such a slut, Mommy!" I gasped, thrusting away at her. "Ooh, I love pounding your asshole. Ruru!" She buried into me. "Mommy anal slut!"

"Moommy aynal suluyt!" the alien said. "Mommy anal slut. Mommy anal slut!"

"Yep!" my daughter purred and fucked hard into my bowels.

God, I was an anal slut. My bowels melted around my daughter's futa-dick fucking me. My orgasm swelled faster. I nursed on Ruru's cock, wanting to drink her cum--her precum was so sweet!--as much as I wanted to explode myself.

I was so eager for both. Just so ready for that huge burst of pleasure. I would love every second of it. Just savor every moment of cumming like a whore on those big dicks. My daughter rammed to the hilt in my bowels.

The heat melted to my cunt.

I burst in orgasmic delight.

My pussy convulsed as I squealed around the dick in my mouth. I nursed so hard on that cock as the waves of delight washed out of my rippling twat. My asshole spasmed, too, massaging my daughter's big dick ramming into me.

"Yes, yes, my mommy-slut came on my big dick!" gasped my daughter.

"Mommy anal slut!" Ruru gasped then she erupted.

Her sweet jizz flooded my mouth. It was even better than I could have thought. I gulped it down, swallowing every drop of that delight as my daughter hammered my bowels. She plunged her girl-dick hard into my spasming asshole.

"Rururururu!" the alien moaned in delight, more and more of her sweet cum pumping into me.

"Fuck, Mommy!" gasped my daughter as she slammed to the hilt in me.

Her hot cum spurted into my bowels. My anal sheath convulsed around her erupting girl-dick. I milked out that wonderful futa-jizz. It pumped over and over into me. I loved my daughter flooding my asshole.

At the same time, I swallowed every drop of Ruru's cum that I could. I gulped it down with such hunger as my daughter basted my asshole. My orgasm swept me higher and higher. I soared through such wonderful rapture.

Ruru fired the last of her cum into my mouth.

My daughter erupted a final time into my bowels.

I felt so dizzy. This heady weight slipped onto me. I groaned as I slid my mouth off Ruru's cock. My daughter panted behind me as I felt so sleepy. I found myself standing up on wobbly legs, sliding my asshole off her dick.

I grabbed my robe, feeling woozy. "Oh, I think I need to lie down."

"Oh, you did it to Mom?" asked my daughter. "That's so naughty of you Ruru."

"What did she do to me?" I groaned, the world feeling so dizzy. "What's wrong with me?"

"You're just going to take a little nap," Shannon said, helping me to the door. Ruru opened it.

We were both naked as she helped me out of it and down the hall towards my room. I quivered as my daughter pushed open the door then helped me lie down on my bed. She kissed me on the lips before pulling the blanket over me.

"Good night, Mom," she said, winking at me. "When you wake up, well, you'll be able to fuck me with your girl-dick."

"What?" I groaned, but the darkness pressed down on me. I had worked all day, and then the sex, the orgasms, had me tuckered out. As my daughter's futa-cum was leaking out of my pussy and asshole, I fell into sleep.

In my dream, I had a big futa-dick that I just had to fuck everyone with.

~ * ~

Raquel Santiago

A soft knock wrapped my door. I shuddered at it, the guilt twisting through me. "Yes?"

My mother opened the door, a big smile on her lips. "Do you mind brushing my hair out, mi gatita?"

"Yes, Mom," I said, my stomach roiling. It always churned up when she asked me this. I had been "combing" her hair for a year now.

I followed my mother down the hallway. She was fresh from the shower, washing off her work. She wore a bathrobe, her hair falling down her back glossy and in need of its nightly brushing. She opened the door and I followed her in.

Then I closed it and locked it. My first time wasn't with Shannon. It was with my mother. She seduced me first. I had already those feelings for Shannon, so when we started going all the way, I was able to lead. I guided us while using "porn" as the reason I knew things.

"No, no," Mom purred as she spilled out of her bath robe. Her naked back appeared, sliding down to her golden-brown rump. She was a devout Catholic. She would tell anyone that listened that homosexuals, especially lesbians, were all going to hell.

Then she would make me eat her pussy out until she came.

"Are you excited to eat your mother's pussy, mi gatita?" That meant "my kitten." "Mmm, just eager to lick from mommy's saucer and gather up all that spicy cream you love."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned.

"I know you are," she cooed as she sank onto her bed and spread her legs. "Because you're a filthy lesbian that rubs her cunt to dyke porn, aren't you?"

I nodded. That was how it started. She had caught me rubbing my pussy to lesbian porn. She had spanked me then made me go down on her, calling me all sorts of names. And I had loved it. Not the names, but eating her pussy. I had devoured my mother's pussy. I had licked and lapped up every drop of her poon that I could.

I crawled onto the bed, my body shuddering. I licked my lips and stared down at her furry muff. She had a thick bush dripping with her cream. She never ate me out, but she got off on me eating her pussy. She was one wicked mother.

"Mmm, that's it, my gatita," she cooed. "Just get your face down there. Lick your mommy's cream up. Your mommy has just what her little dyke needs so she isn't out there whoring around with other sluts, right?"

"Yes, Mom," I moaned.

"What happens if I catch you with another girl?" she asked as I lowered my face to her cunt.

"You'll spank my ass a hundred times," I moaned. "You'll take my girlfriend in here and make her into your whore and never let me eat your pussy again."

"That's right. Mommy doesn't want you licking up anyone else's cream but hers." She smacked her lips. "It's your favorite treat in the world, isn't it?"

"Yes," I moaned and buried my face into her bush.

It was. Even better than my girlfriend's pussy. I loved Shannon, I did, but I couldn't ever risk giving up my mother's taboo muff. My mouth kissed at her cunt. Her thick labia rubbed on my lips. I shuddered as her spicy flavor flooded my mouth.

I felt so bad for cheating on Shannon, but it was such a rush to have to eat my mother's cunt.

I licked and lapped at her with such hunger. Her big breasts jiggled and bounced as I ate her cunt. I caressed her pussy lips, stroking over those wonderful folds. She shuddered as I plunged my tongue into her pussy and soaked in her spicy cream.

I loved my mother's taboo flavors. I reveled in her silky walls. I swirled my tongue around her cunt, loving how she moaned and gasped as I ate her. Those big breasts of hers quivered as I feasted on her. My hands stroked her thighs as I ate her with such passion.

"Mi gatita, that is so delicious," she moaned. "Mmm, you are such a wicked, little dyke."

And you're a closeted lesbian that won't admit you want to eat my pussy, too, is what I thought about saying. Instead, I bit my tongue and just kept licking her pussy. I had to make her cum. I was so devoted to making this pussy just burst with delight.

She shuddered against me as I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I feasted on her with everything that I had. She groaned, her pussy humping against me. I loved that delight. I licked at her with such passion. My tongue stroked through her folds.

"Oh, yes, yes, mi gatita!" she groaned. "That's so good. You're such a horny, little pussy-lapper. Just love munching on Mommy's cunt, you sinful slut. Yes, yes, eat Mommy's pussy. Make Mommy cum. Then you'll get all that cream you love!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned and licked to her clit.

I fluttered my tongue around her bud, circling it. She shuddered as I suckled on it. I nursed on her bud, loving how she quivered. Her hairs rubbed into my face as I feasted on my mother with everything that I had. I waited for her to just burst with rapture. I knew she was so close to drowning me.

She got off on her daughter eating her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed. "Mi gatita is a little dyke-slut!"

Her pussy cream gushed out into my mouth. I groaned, drinking the wonderful delight of my mother's cunt. My snatch burned with the thrill of making her cum. The forbidden juices poured into my mouth and down my gullet.

She bucked and heaved, her big tits slapping together. She tasted so good as she quivered on the bed. I licked at her with passion. I caressed her with every bit of hunger I had. My tongue slid through her folds, gathering up all that wonderful delight.

"You nasty, sinful, little dyke!" she moaned. "Ooh, you made Mommy cum so hard, mi gatita!"

She squeezed her thighs around my face. She humped against my mouth, her curls spilling over my face. I licked up her cream, aching to masturbate to this back in my room. I drank every drop of her spicy pussy that I could.