Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to just grow my cock and give her a new sort of biology lesson.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

Lost time...

This was incredible. I had really encountered something extraterrestrial. Whatever had fallen to earth must have been afraid. I had gotten close. My phone was wiped along with some of my memory. I would have to start over.

Why was I in front of a college? Why did the name Calista echo in my mind? And why had my supervisor told me I had him run a partial plate? He gave me the same results. One car in the vicinity of where I was, registered to a Joy Seymour, was the only match. Which was why I was parked a block down from it.

I had to be more circumspect.

A woman, presumably Joy Seymour, marched out in a skirt and blouse, unlocking her car with the remote. She had a strange gait like she had sore legs or had been horseback riding all day. Bowlegged. Then she slipped into her car, started it up, backed out of the driveway.

I followed her.

To be continued...