Gain Through Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass isn't big enough for your fist, so yeah use your penis," Freya cracked. But while she was speaking, I watched spit on her fingers with one hand, lift her balls with the other, and then smear the spit all over her tight, red asshole. I had kissed and licked and caressed that cute little asshole before, it was familiar. But I was scared now.

"Piggie, let's go, my spit is drying on my ass," Freya said, "Come on you're hard as a rock." I looked down and didn't know what was worse: the humiliating sigh of my hard cock, or the fact that I'd gotten hard again without even realizing it. In my embarrassment, I stumbled forward towards Freya on my knees. She was propped up on her elbows on the floor, her breasts spread out across her chest, and she was looking at me, biting her lip. Her cock was wet and dripping with my spit still. She looked gorgeous.

"I don't really know how to..."

"Are you a fucking idiot, Nicole? You stick your penis inside of my asshole. People figure this out when they're drunk," she said and I felt myself sort of hunch over, embarrassed. But if anything it made my cock harder. I knew better than to ask anything else from Freya.

I moved between Freya's legs, I put one hand on the floor next to her hip to balance myself and the other wrapped around my penis. I felt my heart rate rising even higher, my skin is prickling with nerves. I look down at Freya's cute asshole, and I want to want it. But the idea of penetrating her... it is slipping through my arousal and into my conscious mind. I can actually feel my cock start to soften in my hand.

"Hey!" Freya yells, and I can tell that Freya is reading my thoughts. My eyes flicker up to Freya's face and at that moment a big glob of spit splatters into my face, "Get out of your head. Focus on what you're doing, you dumb bitch," Freya yells. But it is strange, because while Freya's words were angry and the spit in my face (again) was humiliating, it felt like she was caring for me. Understanding me and giving me what I needed.

The spit dribbled down from my eye and over my lip. I slipped my tongue out and tasted it, salty from my skin. I felt my cock begin to plump again in my hand. I moved forward. I felt the tip of my penis press gently against the soft, crinkled skin of Freya's anus. She moaned a little.

"Fuck me," she ordered. I bit my lip. Slowly, I began to press my hips into Freya's body. There was a little pressure, and my penis slipped out and up, pressing into Freya's balls. I readjusted and pushed the tip of my cock back on Freya's anus. I pushed again. This time, the pressure was more, but after a moment, I felt the tip of my penis push through, Freya's anus opened up.

"Oh God!" I moaned, feeling Freya's insides squeeze around the tip of my cock. She was warm and soft and absolutely wonderful. It also felt like she was pulling me in. More and more of my hard cock started slipping inside of Freya. I was fucking her! It was really happening! After a few moments, I felt my balls press against Freya's ass, her penis slapped against my belly. I was all the way inside of her.

"Fuck, Nicole, that's good!" Freya moaned. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hands went to her breasts, squeezing and pinching at her nipple, "In and out now." She ordered. At first, I did what she said, I pulled my hips back, letting my cock slide a couple inches out of her ass, and then sank back in. It felt so wonderful.

But as I fucked, in and out, I found myself looking down. I saw my penis going in and out, in and out of Freya's body. That was me. That penis was part of me, it was giving me pleasure. I didn't know how I felt about that. It did feel good. But it also felt...dirty and wrong, and not in a fun way. I found my brain clouding. My rhythm dropped off, I felt my cock softening again.

"Out of your head, bitch!" Freya said, angrily. She clearly realized what was happening. But beyond yelling at me, she had moved her hands off of her breasts. She had arched her back, sitting up on her tailbone. And then her hands wrapped around my throat. Hard.

She wasn't gentle, she didn't build up to anything. One moment, I was breathing and overthinking. The next, Freya's hands had cut off all the air to my body and the blood to my brain. I felt a moment of panic, just because I was surprised. Slowly, Freya loosened slightly. I could breathe.

And it worked too. I slipped out of my confusing and contradictory thoughts, and back down into my body. I could feel the pain in my throat, the sticky spit on my face. And I could feel my penis squeezed sweetly in Freya's tight asshole. My hips began to move again, back and forth. Back and forth.

Freya kept her hands on my throat, still tight but allowing me to breath. My face felt hot and I was lightheaded, like I wasn't getting enough blood or air to my brain. But it felt wonderful. Freya soon found that she could control how hard and fast I fucked her, based on how tightly she squeezed my throat. The harder she squeezed, the more relentlessly I thrust at her. It wasn't conscious, I wasn't controlling my body, Freya was.

"Spit in my mouth!" I begged, as my penis rocketed in and out of Freya's bowels. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

"My sexy little piggy!" Freya gasped, but she obliged. She spat towards my mouth and it landed on my tongue. I swallowed her down, my cock throbbed inside of Freya's ass. I had never been so turned on in my life.

With my air and blood supply low and my cock been squeezed so wonderfully, I couldn't last long. It was only a couple of minutes of desperate, ragged-breathed thrusts before I felt my body tingling all over, felt my muscles tensing. But what really pushed me over the edge was that Freya had tumbled over as well. I felt her anus squeezing around my penis. And then I heard her moaned, saw her cock erupt, shooting cum all over her stomach, tits, and face. And then I was cumming too, pumping my sperm deep into Freya's body, another load so big I didn't know where it could come from. Freya squeezed tight around my throat as the orgasm tore through her body.

Eventually, I collapsed forward on top of Freya. My penis, soft now, slipped from her body and I landed between her legs. Freya's arms and legs wrapped around me. I rested my head on Freya's breast, my breathing coming rapidly. I felt Freya's hands playing gently in my hair. For a long while, we just lay there, catching our breath. My mind was blank, I just lay in the aftermath of my mind-blanking pleasure.

"Nicole?" Freya asked after a long while, her voice sounding different than it had a few minutes before.

"Yeah?" I asked, my own voice sounding distant and dreamy.

"I don't know what happened there...I am sorry, I was so...I think that got out of hand..." I could feel her body trembling underneath of me. For the first time, I realized that Freya had been in the throes of something as well, she hadn't been totally in control of herself, just like I had been out of control. I shifted, so that I could look up at her face.

"Please don't apologize," I said, "That was what I wanted! That is what I wanted to show you. I did it! I was able to do it because of what you did for me.

"I don't want to like...beat you until you are afraid not to be with me or something..." Freya said, her voice catching in her throat. I could tell she was feeling guilty. I shook my head vehemently.

"No! That isn't what happened at all! I could have said 'no' at any time. I know you wouldn't have hurt me if I didn't want it. I didn't want to say 'no.' I want you to hit me and spit on me..."

"Jesus, what did I do to you? I felt like it was someone else..." Freya said, but I pushed on to explain my thinking.

"You didn't force me to do anything, Freya. You allowed me to do something! That was the best sex I ever had! It was the first time I have ever had sex where I got to let my whole body and mind just focus on what I was feeling. That's what I was trying to explain. This is different than before when I just...tried to ignore my feelings so I could give you what you wanted. This was fun and sexy for me, Freya. I actually want to do this again! Soon! Wasn't it fun and sexy for you?" Freya looked down at me on her chest, her brow knitted. I could tell she was thinking. She was looking over me, thinking.

"You're serious, aren't you?" she asked.

"Please don't feel bad. Its okay that you liked it Freya, I liked it too. Just say you liked it!" I insisted.

"That was the best sex I've ever had too," Freya admitted, her face getting red, a bit embarrassed to admit it. I squealed and wrapped my arms around Freya's body, squeezing her close. Freya hugged me back, but after a moment, she pushed me back, rolling me off of her, and sitting up. She stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked, feeling cold as she walked away.

"I have to call my brother," Freya said, "Tell him to cancel the U-Haul. Unless you still want me to leave?" she asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"Call now, then get back over here," I insisted.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Seriously, don't complain to me about it. The only way you can change my mind about this is if you say, "I will pay you to proofread." So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.