Galactic Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the table and lay down. "How much longer will she be out?"

"Another hour."

"Good. Clean her up and return her to her cell. In two hours, bring her to the cloak room and we'll start the indoctrination. Has the antique been obtained?"

"Yes, it's here."

That didn't sound good. Not at all. A sonic spray cleaned me and I was carried back to my cell and I feigned sleep for another hour. The only good thing I could se out of all this so far was that I was to be returned to Master at some point. With me under the control of a Voratex crystal, that was a dubious beneficial result. My only hope was that their inability to render me unconscious, thanks to master's acceding to Wren'kt requests that I remain awake for the entirety of their tests, would somehow interfere with control. A slim hope.

An hour later, I was escorted to the b-grade interrogation room. There were three of them again, this time with no cloaks, and no Hellfire insignia. The Felpur was one of the three. Sitting on the table was a virtual room, my virtual room. What was going on?

The human spoke, "Slave, sit."

He managed to put into those two little words a level of contempt that was astounding. I played along, sitting.

"We want you to analyze some data for us. We've obtained your virtual room to make it as efficient as possible."

"Why should I do anything for you. You kidnapped me."

"You will find this data interesting. It concerns your owner. I think you need to truly investigate whether your 'Master' is as good as he seems."

As he talked, I felt the tickle in the base of my skull and I felt a desire to do as he said. Not a compulsion, a desire only. Not wanting to tip my hand, I agreed. "Okay. It can't hurt and he has been a cruel Master. Is the data loaded already?"

"No, we assumed that you'd not trust it if it was."

"I wouldn't."

I was in my element. These things are called antiques because they are. There are probably 100 working ones in the entire Federation and mine was the only one I knew of that was routinely used for true analysis. Activating my baby, I performed a diagnostic and confirmed that they had not even activated it while they had possession of it. Now I was sure that they would be unable to follow what I was going to do. I downloaded the data file and activated the spreadsheet in 4 dimensional mode. Only an expert in virtual rooms would be able to follow what I was doing. I spent three hours verifying that the data was authentic. They were not trying to use falsified data. My reputation precedes me.

The data was a comprehensive look at Master's division's activities over the past 529 standard years. There was an immense amount of data and I was determined to finish in one pass. The data seemed to concentrate on the planets that have been admitted to the Federation as a result of the division's activities. I surreptitiously activated another download of all available data on all the planets referenced (I've always loved pride in a competitor). I knew that a group like Hellfire would have only the best.

Four hours later, I saw what they wanted me to see. It turns out that 90% of the planets admitted to the Federation by Master and his compatriots had slavery laws, harsh ones similar to or worse than those of Blanchet. This data makes it seem like the division was attempting to transform the Federation into a slave state, something I would definitely not take well. The extra data, however told the rest of the story. Yes, lots of slave planets had been admitted, yet, of those planets that had been members for 100 years or more, none had slave laws on the books. Many had the equivalent to Class One slave laws, more properly called indentured servitude, but actual slavery had been outlawed on 100% of the slave planets that were 100+ year members. Checking another download, I saw that there was no legalized slavery on any planet that been a Federation member for over 100 years, except one, a founding member, Grolshint.

What Master was actually doing was eradicating slavery in the galaxy! Now I knew what Master's agenda was and what they wanted me to THINK it was. I could use this, provided the Felpur controller did not detect my duplicity. Control, Slave, Control. I gave them what they expected.

"Oh my God!", I exclaimed as I pretended to shut down the room. "He's... He's... He's turning the federation into a slave state. He has to be stopped." I actually set it to download their entire database and compress it. The storage capacity of a virtual room was immense. The phase out of the devices had actually caused a slump in the memory crystal market. I could strip them bare, if they did not notice.

"Yes, now you see. We estimate that he will be successful in as little as 100 years. Then the slave admissions will be numerous enough to override founder's veto power and impose universal slavery through out the Federation. Will you help us?"

"Yes, but what can a slave do?"

"He trusts you. You will be able to access his private data files, outlining future plans that we can then block. We will provide you with a means to contact us with the data."

"Okay, I'll do what I can."

"To provide you with a cover, we have arranged for you to be raped by our guard staff. Otherwise he will suspect something."

I forced a blanch. "I understand."

I just knew that sex would come into this somehow. It's a good thing I was a natural slave. They would only think it was rape. I planned to enjoy myself (I was in for an unpleasant surprise). The thing that worried me was their plan. They did not need a Crystal slave to have me spy on Master. What did they really want me to do? It had to be something that they believed I would never do willingly. My imagination was far too good for my peace of mind.

I was taken to a large room that appeared to be a barracks, judging by the number of bunks in it. There were ten guards from four different species. Five humans (who made up one third of the population of the Federation), 2 Felpur(!), 1 Branchetian(?) and 2 Spidex. I was thankful that the spider like Spidex were an externally fertilizing egg laying species, or I would be having sex with bugs again (uhg!). It was clear that they had been told they could rape me, literally. The two Flepur, clearly suffering from denial for some time, based on the huge size of their cock, grabbed me and pinned me between them (Felpur males are aroused by the simple passage of time, their cocks growing and hardening over the course of four weeks. At that time they either get relief or they will die form dangerously low blood pressure. There is massive societal pressure to not masturbate for relief). This was going to hurt.

With no preparation, the plunged into my cunt and ass. My cunt was ready, somewhat and stretched to take the massive organ. My ass felt like it was ripped open, and in fact, it had been. I could feel blood dripping down my legs. It got worse, and I heard myself screaming as the worst feature of their organs made itself felt. Small spines on their cocks, designed to stimulate Felpur females to ovulate, were tearing my insides up as they pistoned in and out of me. I thought the only thing that saved my life was their incredible need. Both came, filling me with cum in under five minutes. As their cocks went flaccid, the spines pulled back in and I was left to drop to the floor, my cunt and ass leaking a pinkish mixture of blood and semen.

The rest of the rape passed, barely remembered. I was covered in semen, blood and sweat by the time all were finished with me. I had been taken in my cunt and ass three times each (how could anyone want to fuck a bloody orifice). I also had my mouth raped several times and had cocks stuck into my hands. I'm pretty sure that at some point there was a guard change, because more than ten people took turns at me. Unable to pass out, I endured all the pain without release. I did pretend to pass out once they were done with me. It seemed that there was a difference between being taken under Master's orders by those he gave me to and simply being taken against my will.

I was carried to a flier and dumped in a small clearing at the edge of the hive. Once they were gone, I crawled to the hive's edge, attracting the attention of the Wren'kt. There was a flurry of activity as I was carried to a medical facility. Master showed up and told me, "Slave, I'm putting you to sleep so they can operate on you and fix the damage."

"Master, no, it's the Hel..." I turned off like a light switch.

12