Gamer Gaped

Story Info
A 'gaming café' is used to ensnare lonely virgins.
9k words
4.07
33.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers

Chapter author notes: Given exact heights aren't mentioned, assume her height is always at least 20cm (8in) higher than whatever your height is (nameless protagonist). 

N.B. You aren't supposed to like the lady in this story. If this wasn't a work of fiction, she'd be in jail, maybe even dead because her victim(s) couldn't stand her.

The 'gaming café': a natural evolution of the Internet café. It's a place where all stripes of dorks, geeks and nerds can congregate to play video games to their 'heart's content'. Some games will always be popular with many, whereas others may only ever aspire to small and heavily devoted following, and so are only played rarely in the café.

One example of such a game is 'Road Fighter'. It's a fighting game, as the name implies. In it, the player must knockout any opposing fighters, ideally using a series of increasingly complex combos.

One young man is currently playing this game, a fact that does not go unnoticed by a lady that has just walked through the main entrance. She's toned, plump and tall, easily the tallest person in the café now. Not that one can expect much from a room full of scrawny nerds though.

Her brunette hair is tied in a ponytail and she wears a pair of pink framed designer spectacles, along with red heart-shaped earrings, which dangle elegantly from her ears. Her large chest succeeds in getting the attention of all but the most socially inept, her deep cleavage showing above the neckline of her white t-shirt. Of course, in a café with a disproportionately high number of perverts, it's easy for a lady to get noticed. One person who fails to notice her grand entrance is the young man playing 'Road Fighter'.

It's only when the lady decides to sit next to him that he finally notices her, the sweet scent of her perfume wafting into his nose. His eyes flick back and forth between the screen and her breasts. Seeing this, she reaches into her t-shirt to pretend to adjust her bra. His face turns a deep shade of red and he pauses the game to sprint off to the lavatory.

Upon his return a few minutes later, the lady bites the corner of her lip. The man decides not sit in his seat again and instead begins to pack his things together. Seeing he getting ready to leave, she decides to make her move.

"Hey there baby," she coos, "don't you want to play with me?"

He looks at her stunned, as though he has just seen a ghost. He has no idea how to react or what to say. Her presence is overwhelming and none of the other regulars have the guts to approach her.

"Um?" he mutters.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear that," she says grinning.

"Ah, well..."

She licks her lips, apparently enthralled by his unease. He continues to stare at her and she squints back at him. She gently pats the seat beside her, gesturing for him to return to his monitor.

"We're playing a game of 'Road Fighter' together, okay?" she says quietly to him.

"I've never played with a girl before, apologies."

"That's alright."

He gulps, sets down his bag and sits back down. She smiles at him, yet it does nothing to calm his nerves. Sweat drips down his face and he gets out a pocket rotary fan from within the depths of his bag.

"Awh, that's cute," she comments.

The rest of the café is silent, eager to know what happens next. Some have stopped their games whilst others are trying desperately to focus on both their screens and the evolving situation. She brushes some strands of her hair out of her vision and places a hand on his leg.

"If you win, I'll make you feel so good, baby," she whispers into his ear, pausing to give it a quick lick, "but if I win, then you've got to make me feel good. Sound good?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, baby."

Her hand wanders across his thigh and finds his erect penis. She gives it a quick squeeze and he gasps, leaving his mouth hung open. She then leans over to give him a peck on the cheek, leaving a faint red mark just below his eye.

"So, do we have a deal, baby?"

"Oh, okay."

"Good boy."

The two of them get set up and he selects his favourite fighter. She elects for the fighter best suited to counter his choice. What he doesn't know, is she owns the 'gaming café' and has been watching him play using the in-store security cameras.

One round was all that was agreed to and she easily wins it. Still, pleasuring her can't be that bad, right? All sex is, is the male of the species inserting his penis into a female, right? Right?

All of a sudden, all of the computer monitors turn off. Perhaps it is a power cut? Although weirdly the lights are still on.

"What just happened?" one customer asks.

A member of staff comes rushing out of a backroom. She winks at the lady and then waves her hands in the air in, attempting to get the attention of all of the patrons.

"Sorry, must have been a power surge or something," she says loudly, "I'll investigate tonight. Come back later."

The man, still stunned by his loss, holds his head in his hands. In the corner of his eyes, he sees the other patrons packing up to leave and reaches down to grab his own bag. Just as he is about to, her hand squeezes his wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?"

"Ah, I was just heading home!" he exclaims.

"You're not going anywhere, baby. You owe me one ass."

"Huh?"

"We had a deal. That ass is mine now."

She gives his glutes a quick squeeze and he yelps in response. The other customers have all already cleared off, having been shooed away by the member of staff, who locks the main entrance behind them, trapping him inside with his tormentor. She then promptly disappears to back into the backroom where she came from.

"M-my parents will get worried," he stammers, "I... I..."

"What parents?" she says with a smirk, "You've just come out of foster care."

He jumps out of his seat and stumbles back, shuffling away from her across the floor. His face turns white and his heart starts racing. She gets up herself and slowly walks towards him. The click, clack of her knee-high boots the only sound heard throughout the entire café.

"H-how did you know about that?"

"Easy. Everything on your social media profile is public."

"Fuck."

"Believe me, I want to."

He stands up and makes a dash for the exit, only to find out it's locked and the shutters have been drawn across the shop façade. Nobody outside can even hear his banging on the door.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" he screams.

"Who am I?" she says calmly, slowly walking towards him, "I'm your new mommy."

"What?"

"I noticed you were in need of somebody to love you and care for you..."

"No, please!"

"Don't lie to your momma. I read all those posts about how you wanted somebody to care for you and love you, to look after you. I know this is what you want, even if you don't want to admit it to me now."

It's only now, when she is looming large, directly in front of him that he notices their high difference. She is a head taller than he is at least, if not two. Tears start streaming down his face as he struggles to process the situation.

"Who are you?" he repeats.

"My name is 'Mommy'."

"No it's not! That's not a name! You know what I mean!"

"What reason would I have to lie to you, baby? If I'm telling you my name is 'Mommy', then it's 'Mommy'. Got that?"

"Your first name..."

Before he can finish his sentence, she reaches out and unexpectedly gives his bum a good hard smack. He yelps and jumps up on the spot. She looks at him sternly as he rubs his now sore bum.

"It's Mommy. My first name is Mommy," she says firmly, "and my family name is 'Bitch-Breaker'."

He looks up at her with a mixture of confusion and shock. Is that even a real name? She smirks and begins to caress his fringe.

"M-M-Mommy Bitch-Breaker?" he asks, raising both of his eyebrows.

"Mhm. A double barrelled surname."

Before he can utter another word, she puts a cloth in front of his mouth a nose. The scent from the cloth makes him faint immediately. She grabs him by the arms as he begins to fall to the floor, preventing him from collapsing, and hauls his comatose body over her shoulder, like a baker might do with a sack of flour.

"Too easy," she says triumphantly to herself as she exits the room.

Some time passes and he wakes up to find himself laying on a bed. His first thought is to get up off of the bed, but he discovers his hands are handcuffed to the bedposts. His fingers curl into fists and he pulls hard, to no avail.

He tries to scream but a ball gag blocks his mouth. All that comes out is a muffled squeak. The bed shakes violently as he panics, but he quickly concludes fighting is futile.

As he catches his breath, the lady apparently named 'Mommy' enters the room. She's naked, except for a pair of black knee-high boots and she has a huge grin on her face. His gaze instantly fixes on her. The most striking thing about her is the thick penis extending at least half way down her thigh, it's flaccid form dangling, swinging gently with her every step. It's length is possibly into the double digits (inches).

"Hello, baby," she says sultrily, "You look so cute down there."

Knowing he will be unable to speak coherent sentences due to the ball gag, he remains silent. She waits at the other end of the bed for a reaction from him, and when it becomes clear none is forthcoming she licks her lips, seeming to relish the fact that he has already given up. Fresh tears run down his face.

"It's a good thing I restrained you, or you may have put yourself in danger," she continues, "the streets are a dangerous place, especially for feral boy like you. You will need to be tamed and trained, and I'm going to mould you real good. A little discipline never hurt anyone."

She walks to a corner of the room, to a chest of draws and on top of it are two things: a bottle which reads 'lubricant' in big bold letters and what looks to be a type of ping-pong racket, possibly a custom made one as it has a bright red heart painted on both sides. She picks up both items with one hand and then begins pouring lubricant on her penis. He free hand massages it all over and she lets out a contented sigh upon completion.

He can only look on in horror as she cups her scrotum and grins evilly at him. His legs close up, anticipating what's to come. She puts the lubricant back and places one knee on the bed.

She then bends over him and starts playing with his own scrotum, grabbing it roughly and pulling it, teasing it and tickling it. It doesn't take long for his penis to salute its new friend. She leans down further and gives the head a quick peck.

"There's a good girl," she says, "you love it when Ms. Bitch-Breaker plays with you, huh?"

He shakes his head defiantly. Seeing this, she rolls her eyes and begins stroking the underside of his penis's shaft with a well manicured nail. This stimulates it further, and when she senses he is getting close to an orgasm she stops.

"Stop trying to resist baby. I know you want me, 'Mommy Bitch-Breaker', to make you feel good. Just relax and let Ms. Bitch-Breaker take care of you."

Her lips return to his penis and they suck on it. Her tongue also makes his presence known and strokes his shaft. Seeing him trying to resist the pleasure he is experiencing she smiles and, as he is getting close to an orgasm, she removes her orifice from his penis.

"We're going to make a rule now," she says, looking directly at him with a smirk, "that you're not allowed to orgasm unless my penis is inside you, because I own that ass! Break that rule and Mommy will have to spank you. Hard. Nod if you understand."

He nods frantically, afraid of what could happen if he displays her. As he does so, she gives his scrotum repeated hard flicks, ruining his erection. Through the gag, he cries in agony.

"Now then," she says, standing up straight and putting both hands on her hips, "it's time you met Daddy, and I know what you must be thinking: 'oh but Mommy, that's not a real first name'."

She pauses and giggles to herself. His eyes widen in fear and he starts to try and squirm free. Seeing this, she picks up the ping-pong racket and smashes it into his ass. It leaves a bright red mark and a muffled winter his heard through the gag.

"Naughty baby!" she shouts, "Bad girl! No squirming!"

As he stares into her eyes, she raises the racket, threatening to beat him with it again. Figuring he isn't going to fight back anymore, she lowers it. She then turns to leave the room.

"I'll be back in a minute so you can meet your new friend 'Daddy Slut-Savager'," she says, "Perhaps, if you can learn to be trusted, I'll remove the handcuffs, and yes, that is her legal name."

What ensues is perhaps the longest minute (or maybe several minutes) of his life. When she returns, she has her friend Daddy with her, who is similarly naked. Both are wearing ornate Venetian carnival masks -- the lady calling herself Mommy has a pink one and her friend Daddy a black one. Daddy is a darker skinned and an equally as tall penis endowed woman.

Her heavy breasts are also of a similar diameter to 'Mommy', but unlike her, she has considerable girth around her waist, hips and thighs, both from considerable fat and considerable muscle, probably having the body of a wrestler on the weightier side. Finally, she has shoulder length black hair.

"Hello there," Ms. Slut-Savager begins, stroking her shorter penis as she does, "Ms. Bitch-Breaker has been telling me all about you. What a cute little girl you are, and such a nice fuckable pussy!"

As before, all he can do is whimper. Hearing his cries, Ms. Bitch-Breaker raises the racket and meets him with a fierce gaze. His legs reflectively come together to protect his penis. Both of the women laugh at this.

"So cute," Ms. Slut-Savager comments, "you did well Mommy."

"I know," she says, nodding to her friend, "You got the camera ready?"

"Of course. I love watching you bring out the slutty side these little girls may not have known they had."

In all his panic he didn't notice the remote the lady calling herself 'Daddy' was holding, nor the ceiling camera behind her Both women burst into fits of laughter. He starts squirming in the bed, bouncing futilely up and down on the mattress. With one hard smack, Ms. Bitch-Breaker silences him.

"Before you say, 'I'm a boy how can I be a slut', just know you have an oversized clit, not a penis. Look at me, I'm far more of a man than you could ever hope to be."

"Some boys are destined for a life of servitude."

"Indeed they are Daddy, indeed they are. It's a good thing we saved this little one from a life on the streets and are putting him back on the 'straight and narrow'. He's begging to have that ass filled."

With the camera now recording, Mommy holds his legs up and spits in the direction of his anus. The saliva trickles down his testicles and into his anus. She spits again, eliciting laughter from Daddy.

"Got to make sure my penis will slide right in," Mommy says happily.

His anus now lubed, she places both of her hands on the bed and begins her descent into his realm. Her long girthy penis stalks across the mattress, seemingly intimidating his own. His shifts away from her body and leans into his, as though wanting the protection that he cannot provide. He knows the natural order of things: predators find and devour prey.

This lady calling herself Mommy is little more than a brute... and yet... she's so damn hot. The kind of person he would absolutely pay to spend time with, could he afford her. Yet here she is, scaring the life out of him: a vulnerable eighteen year old who is about to be kicked out by his foster-parents because he has reached adulthood (and they are no longer legally required to house him).

Daddy leaves the room, letting Mommy get on with proceedings alone. Upon the closing of the door, Mommy's attention returns her new toy. She smiles sweetly at him and strokes his hair repeatedly, those it doesn't have the effect of calming him down.

"Baby, relax," she whispers to him, "I know what you want. I know you want this. To have a mommy like Mommy to love and make you feel good, and trust me, I will."

He starts whimpering again and she leans in close to kiss him on his forehead. As she does so, her hands shift to wipe away the tears from his cheeks. Having swept up a few of his tears, she sucks the water off of her fingers, as though to suggest his tears are a precious commodity to be treasured.

"Sh, sh, sh baby," she coos, "you'll do just fine. Let's get you filled up."

With that, her penis knocks on his anus. Somehow she has managed to line it up perfectly without even looking. As her penis forces its way inside, she removes the gag and quickly goes in for an aggressive kiss, pressing her lips hard against his before any words have a chance to come out of his mouth.

His attempts to scream send vibrations through her mouth, which in turn excites her further. Her hands interlock with his own and her larger tongue pounds his own into submission.

With the head of her penis now firmly inside his body, she slowly swivels her hips, opening up the hole further. This continues for a few minutes, until out of nowhere she really begins her destruction of his anus.

Her now errect penis -- which if not before is certainly of a double digit length now - thrusts all the way inside him in one go in one violent push, perhaps suggesting he has been playing with himself before, but she doesn't comment. His back tries to arc but she keeps him pinned with her huge breasts and arms. Feeling him push up against her body, she breaks from the kiss and giggles menacingly.

Before he can think of anything to say, she starts to pull out her penis, causing him even more pain. When her penis is about half way out, she thrusts it back in again, barely giving him a chance to catch his breath. All that comes out of his mouth are high-pitched, some might say girly, screams.

"I know how much you love it baby," she says, "I read through all of your social media. Let me be the mommy you never had. I'll never treat you wrong."

As much as he would like to reply, his brain isn't able to form coherent thoughts. All he can focus on is the pain in his lower body and he is tossed about on the bed by her now violent thrusting. His face grimaces as he tries to both cope with her girth and resist the pleasure she is giving him.

"I know you're fed up of being bullied and wronged your entire life, baby," she continues, "but, don't worry, I'll always treat you right."

"P-please..." he struggles.

She pulls her penis out a bit and finds his prostate. She strokes it with the head of penis and presses against it, forcing a more pleasure into him. She smirks at him as she does and he is unable to utter another word.

"What was that baby?" She asks him sweetly.

"I... I..."

"Mommy knows you love it baby. She knows how much of an uncouth little slut you are."

With those words, she resumes thrusting. She thrusts harder and faster this time. Her testicles bash violently against his glutes and with her next words it suddenly dawns on him how feminine he feels.

"How does it feel to have a real man's cock inside you, huh baby? Perhaps we should cover your oversized clitty with some panties."

"Urghhhh... stop. Slower!"

"Ha-ha-ha, can my baby not handle a real man's cock? Are you really that pathetic? Come on, show Mommy you can handle a man's cock."

"B-but it..."

Her thrusts continue with increased vigour as she cuts him off by smothering her breasts in his face. She holds them there whilst she punches hard against his gut and his muffled screams can be heard underneath her.

This continues for several minutes before she lifts herself up and allows him catch his breath, at which point she reaches underneath herself and begins twisting both of his nipples. His eyes follow her chest up and down as it heaves and wobbles with every smash of her penis inside him. The motion of his body is like a pendulum, pushed forwards with her penis and quickly pulled back by it too.

Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers