Gamine and Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

"I know you do, but you can't. Not right now anyway."

"When?"

"Not right now I said. Maybe one of these days," he lied.

"Why can't I go now?"

"A bad war's coming, it's only weeks away. I'm taking you to a safe place. You won't be killed there." Spanked and screwed perhaps, but not killed.

"I know a war is coming, Nick, everybody knows it, but I want to go home now. Why won't to you let me?"

He didn't answer her but said, "Here, put this shirt on and cover up. You'll get a nice hot bath in a few hours and feel better."

She slipped into the shirt and hugged it around her before buttoning it up. The shirttails hung almost to her knees. "Why is your hair wet, Nick? Where are your other clothes? Were you swimming in the river?"

"I got in a fight."

"Out here? With who?"

"Who do you think? With Lee."

"Where is Lee?" she asked anxiously. "Is he outside?"

She stepped quickly to the door and out on deck to look for him. Kane trailed behind her, leaned against the wheelhouse and smoked, not saying anything. He let her wander around the boat but never let her out of his sight. The stupid chit might jump overboard to try to swim to the shore and he'd be damned if he was going back into that water.

After searching in vain for her bodyguard she came back to Kane and laced her arms around him. "Where is Lee?"

"He dove into the river to follow you and came aboard. We fought. In the water."

"Did you kill him?"

"I don't know," he lied again. "But I got away, left him behind."

"Did you shoot him?"

"Didn't I tell you before that little two shoot gun of mine wouldn't kill him?"

"You did shoot him, didn't you? Is he dead?"

"Just wounded I think. He was trying to drown me. Look, sweetheart, let's go back inside."

She acted like she hadn't heard, glanced around her at the gathering fog. "Where did this cloud come from? Where are we?"

"Still on the river. We'll be getting on another boat shortly."

"Another boat," she idly, looking around her again. "This boat is moving faster than any boat I've ever been on."

Kane thought, wait till you ride in the Sheikh's Cantius 560 cabin cruiser. He'd taken many rides aboard many luxury boats the Sheikh owned and kept moored around the world, always in the company of some worried young lady he'd just whipped then abducted, like Tracy Somerset. The latest name on his list.

The girl said, "I've never experienced a fog like this either."

Kane experienced the mysterious cloud on numerous occasions.

According to the Sheikh, it was one of the portals in which he passed through a hole in the skein of Time. If Kane didn't understand the mystery of it, neither would the girl. He wouldn't have tried to explain even if he could, he just stood there smoking and let the girl talk. Finally she wanted to get in out of the chilly night air. In the wheelhouse later the two of them laid down on the lone bunk. Tracy fell asleep within seconds and he drew a blanket over her then joined Peyt at the helm. They'd rendezvous with the Cantius in half an hour or so. When they exited the mystical fog they'd still be on the Mississippi River.

Except in the year 2012, not 1861.

~~~

The Somerset mission wound down like others of its kind. During the night Peyt and Kane transferred Tracy aboard the cabin cruiser without waking her. Kane would clean the girl up, start her on a diet of homegrown fruit and vegetables. Women from the past got ill and became malnourished eating food treated with modern day chemicals. One needed to adjust them in stages. From there Kane would guide them gently through the culture shock of mega cities, televisions, airplanes and automobiles. He always made love to them frequently during this period, reassuring them with kind words and encouragement yet still maintaining a steady discipline of canes, paddles and straps.

Tracy's first morning in another age found her awakening in the luxurious bed inside the master suite of the Cantius. She stretched and yawned on the silk sheets. Kane got a giggle as he watched her discover her new opulent surroundings and answered her endless questions. He took her into the master head and although he'd already cleaned up when he came aboard he joined her in the shower and lovingly bathed her. She in turn soaped him down too, paying special attention to his very hard prick. He gave her wet behind a few playful smacks before handing her a terrycloth bathsheet to towel dry with. She squealed with delight when he dressed her in a white satin teddy with matching thong. He carried her like a newlywed bride back into the bedroom suite and dumped her on the bed and crawled in after her. He summoned Peyt to bring them a breakfast of pineapple, honeydew melon, grapes and strawberries with cream using a telephone. Tracy oohed and ahhed over that modern device as well.

Kane made her suck his dick while they waited for Peyt to arrive. She went about her chore with as much eagerness and enthusiasm as she had aboard the riverboat. She removed his saliva slick member from her mouth once to ask, "Did you mean what you said last night, darling?"

"I've meant everything I've ever said to you, Tracy."

"Even the part about your friend?"

"You mean Peyt?"

She nodded unsurely then applied a series of kisses up and down Kane's erection for a few seconds before asking, "I mean the part about you saying for him to 'find out for himself?'" Her breasts worked themselves free of the low cut teddy and she'd not bothered tucking them away.

"Of course," he said, cupping a hand between her legs. She'd gotten her new panties all wet; the string in the back left most of her asshole visible.

At the start of their conversation Peyt glided silently into the suite with a covered silver service dish in his hands. He stood there beaming, eyes on Tracy's exposed bottom. She had her ass in the air and face in Kane's lap when they'd begun talking.

Unaware of the black man's presence she confided to Kane, "But he's a big sweaty nigra, darling. You wouldn't want to soil me by letting a nigra use me, would you?"

"You're a prejudiced rebel's daughter, Tracy. You've entered a new life in a new world and things have changed." Kane smiled hugely and pushed her head back down so she could continue giving him a blowjob. He waited while she slurped away wetly for a moment then said to the grinning black man, "Go ahead and tell her things have changed since the Confederacy lost the war, Peyt."

He laughed. "Oh, they's changed alright."

Tracy's mouth came off Kane's cock as she brought her head up quickly. "Oh, my God, Nick, why didn't you say he was standing right there?"

"I wanted him to hear you say it."

He put both hands on the top of her head to make her resume sucking him off. When she finished a white string of come hung from one corner of her mouth. Then Kane forced the ex-southern belle to give Peyt's long thick upstanding penis the same treatment. Peyt groaned and sighed as the girl's mouth made love to him. When he came he shot a prodigious amount of sperm on her tongue. Tracy wanted to spit out the black man's white sauce but Kane's stern gaze told her she'd better swallow her pride and all of what filled her mouth. He thought she might vomit when she gulped it down; she made the cutest face of disgust. Kane got hard as petrified wood watching her touching performance and brilliant finale.

He told Peyt, "I think you might want to take her in the head and help her clean up in private before she eats her breakfast."

Tracy features turned ashen and she looked aghast.

Peyt said, "I don't think she's got much of an appetite after all me and you've done fed her, Mister Nick."

Kane lifted the lid of the silver service and surveyed the chilled viands. "I'm famished. I'll be able to tuck all this away if she can't." He bit into a strawberry. "Go ahead, Peyt, take her in there and show her what being a modern day nigra means to a white woman."

Kane's friend grinned. "Aye aye, cap'n, if you insist."

Then the black man marched Tracy into the toilet and closed the door behind them. While Kane enjoyed the fruit tray he overheard scraps of talk coming from the head. ". . . now get those panties off, white girl . . . don't sass me, bitch . . . I'll skin your fat ass good . . ."

Kane listened to the sound of Peyt sodomizing the girl before he spanked her with his belt. Tracy's protests fell on deaf ears as smacks of leather fell on soft flesh. Kane lit a cheroot after his breakfast. He had a little time.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers