Genes are to Blame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As if you had to suffer! And, by the way— how was it with Klaus?"

Okay, I couldn't avoid the truth anymore.

"Great! I've never been beaten up like this. He fucked me for over an hour and then only stopped because I asked him to. I really couldn't take it anymore, I even passed out for a moment in between. You should grab him, too."

"Well, if you think so. I can give him a call. Your father is out with his colleagues for the weekend. I can well imagine what that means."

She grinned at me. Our family has always been very open with each other, and we didn't have jealousy. My parents also fucked strangers and I had even lent my mother one or the other of my fuckers.

***

Sandra:

Finally, Saturday again. From listening to Manu's report a week earlier, I was constantly wet in my panties. My husband had to fuck me every night, just to get through the week's excruciatingly long wait. I had called Klaus on Monday and invited him over for this night.

Peter had his company outing during the day, from which experience has shown that he would come back very late, and Manu was with her friend Birgit. Barbara was at home, but she wouldn't disturb us. She would be in her room, listening to music and reading. Since we got her a pair of very good headphones, I could be as loud as I wanted. She wouldn't notice.

Peter had already disappeared in the morning, and around five PM, Manuela was also out of the house. So I had almost two hours to get ready. I took a long bath, carefully shaved all over, and put on my black-silk underwear. Only when the doorbell rang, did I put on the short, black-silk dress, that I usually never wore for very long.

I let Klaus in, and I could tell, at first glance, that I had caught him. He must have seen me standing there naked in his mind's eye. But soon, he recovered and greeted me with two short kisses on the cheek.

I had prepared a light dinner for us. We sat down and chatted about the usual stuff while we ate. What he did, what I did, etc. We only left out the weather. Then, we went into the living room and sat down on the corner sofa.

For the first quarter of an hour, we actually talked about the accident. But when everything was said about it, and we sat across from each other in silence, Klaus suddenly spoke very quietly.

"You know you're freaking cute?"

"Thanks. And do you know that I'm really horny for you? And that you have to finally take me right now, because otherwise I'll go crazy."

I almost jumped over onto his lap and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder, as he kissed my neck tenderly, and slowly undid my dress. I lifted my head and kissed him. The tips of our tongues played very gently with each other. But first, I had to get rid of my dress. I pulled away from him a bit, and slipped the dress over my shoulders. Without breaking the kiss, I managed to slide the dress down and toss it onto the opposite couch.

I snuggled up to him again and we continued kissing. Still very gentle. Finally, he undid my bra and took it off. Tenderly, he caressed my full breasts. He tugged at my nipples and gently rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. It felt like we'd known each other forever, he knew so well what I liked best.

Finally, he ventured further. He slipped a hand into the back of my panties and kneaded my buttocks. He continued to play with my butt, until he had a finger on my butt hole. A few inches away, he got some juices from my pussy and gently slipped his index finger into my back entrance. Fortunately, I always prepared for everything and had cleaned the back entrance as much as possible beforehand, with an anal douche that could be screwed onto the shower hose. There wasn't a cock in this world that didn't come out sparkling clean.

If I hadn't already been married, I would have grabbed him. He knew almost better than my husband, Peter, what I liked and how he made me soft. Hopefully, Manu would keep him and then I could borrow him a few times.

I finally managed to break away from him. In no time at all, I took off my panties and then got Klaus out of his pants, while he was still busy with his shirt. We faced each other, naked. Suddenly, he almost fell on me, pushed me to the ground and pressed his mouth on my dripping slit. With one hand, he massaged my tits, while the fingers of the other hand worked on my back entrance.

His tongue was a revelation. I sometimes had the impression that Klaus had three tongues. How could a man lick so terrifically? He must have been a woman in a previous life. There was no other way I could explain these abilities.

Sometimes hard, sometimes tender, he took care of my nipples, while his tongue penetrated deep into my cunt, or teased my sensitive clit. From what I could tell, I must have had three fingers up my ass by then.

Eventually, my nipples were alone. No more fingers massaging, twisting, pinching, adding to the mix of emotions in my head. I wanted to protest, but couldn't get a meaningful sound out. He certainly couldn't do anything with my senseless stammering.

A moment later, his fingers were back. However, not on my nipples. One after the other slipped into my slippery hole. If I hadn't already moaned so loudly, I would have heard his fingers smacking in my stretched cunt. But as it was, I only felt the friction inside me, which was much more intense than when my husband fucked me with his great cock.

Suddenly, my orgasm rushed in with the force of a tsunami. I could no longer see anything, nor could I control my body. I felt my back arch, my pelvis move wildly and Klaus tried to hold me. I couldn't breathe, until the scream of relief finally came. I didn't know how loud and how long, but when I finally was clear again, Klaus looked at me in shock.

"I hope your neighbors are deaf! Otherwise, they'll soon be at the door because we are disturbing the peace."

"Was I that loud?"

"Formula One is quiet compared to you."

He grinned broadly at me.

"And you got me wet, too. I don't know how many liters you squirted out of there."

"I squirted? Wow, that happens very rarely for me. But that was also the most powerful orgasm I can remember."

I slowly got up. Then, I had to drink something first. We helped each other to our feet. Then I saw a long, dark stripe on the carpet. I bent down and felt the wet floor.

"Is that all from me?"

"It has to be, I didn't cum yet. But I couldn't do that much, either."

"Not? I'm disappointed now."

We hugged each other, laughing. I looked at the strip again. It had to be almost three meters long. Anyway, it had to be cleaned up tomorrow, but after an orgasm like that, that was fine.

I pulled Klaus into the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the hallway and smiled quietly. Barbara must have watched us, after all.

After I had drunk almost half the bottle, I passed it on to Klaus. He snuggled up behind me and wrapped his arm around my stomach. He then held me with that arm, as he pressed the cold glass against my left nipple. I tried to free myself, but couldn't. When I had hoped to finally get rid of the shock, an even bigger one came. Mercilessly, he pressed the bottle against my hot slit. I screamed and laughed at the same time, trying to free myself, while still pressing myself against him.

We were fooling around like two little kids, until he finally emptied the bottle and put it away without letting me go. Klaus put his arm around my breasts, kissed my neck tenderly, and pressed his still-hard cock against my bottom. I released myself from his arms, took a step back and braced myself on the cold countertop next to the refrigerator. I stuck my butt out far.

"Fuck me, finally! I need your hot cock now!"

Klaus:

What a woman! At first, I didn't realize how offensive I could be, but whatever I did, she embraced it enthusiastically. At least, she got louder by the second, and when she finally came, my ears were still ringing minutes later.

Bringing her to a climax like this, would have been a successful evening for me. Not that I didn't like cumming, too, but I've always been more concerned with a woman's satisfaction than my own.

"Fuck me, finally! I need your hot cock now!"

I didn't need to be told twice. My cock was stiff and as hard as a piece of wood. She was still pressing her butt against my pelvis, so I only had to move slightly backwards to aim my glans at her entrance. I lined up my cock with her cunt and immediately pushed hard. Without much resistance, I slid down her cunt until I bumped into both her buttocks and her cervix. I had never thought my cock was very big, so I was a bit surprised when I bumped into the back of both her and her daughter. But no matter, the main thing was that I was in a fuck hole.

I slowly pulled myself back, until my glans was barely in, and then I pushed back with full force. I let it stick in there for a few seconds, then slowly pulled back and thrusted hard again. After doing this a few times, I went more into regular fucking, so a steady pace going in and out, no long pauses, and not quite as heavy. That way, I could better devote myself to her other assets. I kneaded her tits with one hand and pulled hard on her nipples, which stood out stiffly from her beautifully jiggling breasts. I pressed the thumb of the other hand back through her rosette, deep into her intestines.

After a good quarter of an hour, I wanted to cum, too. My balls clenched and it could only be a few seconds before I would cum. I pulled out of her, turned her around and pushed her down. She obediently knelt down in front of me, opened her mouth and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. I jerked off a few more times, and then squirted my thick cum all over her face and hair, seven or eight times. When the last drop fell on her breast, she pushed her tongue out far and carefully licked the remains off my glans. She knew that a cock was very sensitive after cumming and she worked accordingly gently. When it was clean, she got up and beamed at me.

"You are a great fucker! Come on, get your phone and take some pictures of me. I have to capture the way you inseminated me so well!"

I had never heard such an extraordinary request from a woman. I obeyed her and when I came back, she was already kneeling there and looking at me.

"It looks a lot better that way."

I quickly snapped a few photos before helping her push my cum into her mouth. Reasonably clean, she hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I could still taste my sperm easily. Glad I didn't have a problem with that. I liked the taste and also liked to lick up my own juice when I made it myself or when it dripped out of a woman's cunt.

Since our greatest desire had been satisfied, we took it easy. I picked Sandra up and carried her back to the couch. I sat in the middle and placed her on my lap. We kissed tenderly. I licked her lips, pushing her tongue back with mine every time she pushed hers forward. I finally gave in to her urging, and let her tongue into my mouth. I loved it when the rough top rubbed against the sensitive underside of my tongue.

She had her arms around my neck and pulled herself up a bit. I quickly had to spread my legs a bit because she was threatening to crush my balls. When the danger was averted, I began caressing her breasts, and especially her nipples, with just my fingertips. Again and again, I felt her whole body tremble. And I also felt it drip wet onto my thighs. I let go of her breasts and slipped my hand between her legs. Slimy, wet heat greeted my fingers. The little horny slut was ready again! With my middle and index fingers, I took a lot of juice deep out of her cave and pushed it between our lips. Together, we sucked them clean until Sandra took my hand and put it between her legs again. So we repeated the game a few more times, until I stuck my fingers inside her and started slowly fucking her with them.

Soon she spread her left leg wide and made it easier for me to access her glowing cunt. I fucked her a little faster, and gradually pushed in two more fingers. I also twisted my hand as I fucked, running my fingertips over the silky interior of her fuck hole.

Sandra:

What a gifted fucker! Good thing Peter wasn't jealous. If Manu didn't keep him in our family, then I had to do it. No one had ever worried about me like that before!

My mouth hurt from the smooch and I needed more freedom of movement. I pushed away and flopped back onto the couch. Shit, I hadn't thought about his fingers slipping out of my cunt. I spread my legs as wide as I could, reached between them, grabbed his hand and pulled it between my legs. Luckily, Klaus knew immediately what I needed and shoved his four fingers into my hole again. He continued to fuck me with his hand and twisted it back and forth again. Sometimes his fingernails scratched something and immediately pain shot through my abdomen, but I didn't really feel it. On the contrary, I wanted more and started twisting and pinching my nipples.

I almost couldn't stand it anymore, the lust. My screams echoed through the house and I sincerely hoped that our neighbors didn't hear about it.

"More, more, shove everything in!"

My cunt wanted more and Klaus did me the favor. With a bit of effort, he also squeezed his thumb into my hole and finally he fucked me with his whole hand. My cunt was stretched to the breaking point and it hurt like hell. At the same time, it was so extremely hot that I didn't want to let him out again. I bucked him with my pelvis to get more movement in my hole. I yanked and twisted my nipples, still wanting more. My head was bobbing uncontrollably, and between all of the screaming and moaning, I was barely able to get a sentence out.

"Fuck me harder!"

In response, Klaus stopped moving his hand for a moment. I groaned in disappointment and tried to get his arm moving again. I didn't succeed, but then I felt how he gently clenched his hand into a fist inside me. This stretched me even more and I almost felt like giving birth to a child. But then he had completed making his fist and what happened next was almost impossible to describe. First, slowly and then faster and faster, he fucked me with his fist. He didn't always respect the limited space in my abdomen and jammed his knuckles against my cervix, only to stretch my labia even further on the way back. I screamed and shrieked in pain, but even more in pleasure. My whole body was on fire and I was conscious of absolutely nothing. I was just a bundle of whimpering lust.

Whereas, earlier it was a tsunami that rolled over me when I had an orgasm, it had become a whole freight train that came and ran over me painfully slowly. And every freight car triggered an orgasm. Until suddenly, it was gone. But it was not the train that was gone; it was me, I was gone. Completely gone.

"Sandra, Sandra, do you hear me?"

"Mom, please come to, wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my younger daughter's worried face. I turned my head slightly and saw Klaus gently stroking my face.

"Well, are you okay?"

I tried to get up, but quickly fell back down. The previous fisting had robbed me of all my strength. I smiled at both of them.

"Everything is all right again."

Klaus helped me to sit up. Only then did I notice that Barbara was completely naked.

"Have you been watching us?"

"I saw your first fuck. Then I went up to do it myself, but then you screamed so much that I was really scared for you. That's why I went down again. It looked like you had a lot of fun, but then suddenly you fainted..."

I stroked her head and kissed her forehead.

"Everything is fine again. Everything hurts, but it was also extremely cool. If someone ever wants to fuck you with his fist, let him do it. It's totally crazy."

"Okay, then I'll go and let you get on with it."

Barbara got up, looked at me briefly and then went back up the stairs. I once again had the opportunity to look at her beautiful body. Her full breasts with the oval areola and the small nipples hung proudly on her upper body. They didn't have the ideal shape, but that's what made them so perfectly natural. Between her legs, two small labia looked out of a clean-shaven slit; it was only above that she had left a bit of short, cropped hair. Her butt was so sexy and so firm, she could probably crack walnuts with it. And for some reason, she didn't want to do anything with her body.

A sideways glance at Klaus confirmed that he, too, was drooling after my daughter.

"I don't get her. She's got an amazing body and a beautiful face that she really doesn't need to hide with, she's dripping with horniness, has to do it herself at least three times a day, and still won't let any cock touch her. My husband would do it in a heartbeat and apparently so would you. At least judging by your pipe."

"Your husband? Isn't he her father?"

"Yes, but that doesn't matter. If they both want to, they should fuck. He won't get her pregnant. Or do you have a problem with incest?"

"No, no problem."

"That's fine then. Otherwise, I would have had to fuck you to death now. And while we're on the subject now, your cock is standing again and my ass is still unused today. Don't you finally want to change that?"

With a grip, Klaus made me kneel on the couch and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He spit unerringly on my back entrance and shoved his cock up my ass all the way. Luckily, I had done a thorough flushing of my intestines when I was getting ready for his visit. There was still enough goo in it so that he could move inside me without any major problems.

He fucked me more than perseveringly, and gradually it dawned on me what I had loaded myself with. Klaus hadn't exactly been a quick squirt before, and since my last insemination was just over an hour ago, he wasn't going to need to squirt again any time soon.

Gradually, my asshole got used to the cock and didn't hurt as much as it did at first. Klaus already had a decent part, but fortunately not as big as my husband. I loved sex with him, but his cock sometimes pushed me to my limits. Even though I loved anal sex, it mostly didn't bring me to orgasm. But I had already had enough highlights today. If I didn't cum, it wouldn't be that bad.

Just as it was starting to get boring, Klaus pulled his cock out, rolled me onto my back and dug in again. For this, he had raised my pelvis a bit. Then, he only pushed his bar back and forth a few times and then reached behind him. He purposefully pushed my black monster into my cunt. From where did he get my biggest vibrator from? Barbara must have brought him when I knelt before him and was taken from behind.

My cunt hurt from the previous fist, but I was already used to bigger things and so it was no problem for me to take the thing inside me. As soon as he was in my cunt all the way, Klaus switched him on and turned it up to the highest level.

What had he done to me? Instead of a reasonably gentle last number, my vibrator shot me towards the climax again. The well-known heat in my stomach was spreading again when Klaus also massaged my clitoris with a thumb.

In the meantime, I had started kneading my breasts again and stretching my nipples. Klaus was still fucking me when the next orgasm shook me. Luckily, it wasn't as extreme as before, and I was able to enjoy it in all its glory.

Finally, Klaus seemed ready to cum. He pulled his cock out of my ass and knelt over my torso. He lifted my head, shoved his cock in my mouth and continued to fuck. I couldn't take a cock down my throat as deep as Manu. Luckily, Klaus didn't try to sink it completely into me.

But that's just what I thought. Suddenly, he stopped pulling his cock back, but slowly pushed it deeper and deeper. I was already panicking and when I had to choke briefly, Klaus pulled back a few millimeters and left it stuck. It was still possible to breathe, but I had some difficulties. Then he pushed himself in a little more and I had to concentrate completely on the thick thing in my throat. So, I only realized that we weren't alone anymore when it was already too late.