Genes are to Blame Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was the turn of the hand in my ass. With this hand, Birgit made it as small as possible, and yet it hurt a damn when the knuckles stretched my back entrance to the breaking point. Finally, the last finger was out and I was finally freed from this presently quite uncomfortable position.

"I'm just washing my hands."

There, my release was gone! Birgit went into the bathroom and washed herself extensively.

"Please let me go!"

"Right away, sweetheart. Before that, I just want to see where I had my hands before."

She opened a drawer and pulled out two metal speculums, like those used by a gynecologist. Then she knelt down in front of my pelvis again and carefully pushed the first one into my butt. With a screw she pushed the two halves apart.

"Ouch, stop it! That hurts!"

"Soon my darling, just a little more."

After a further turn she actually ended, but then pushed the second speculum into my cunt and stretched it as far as possible. Here she had a lot more room and when she finally stopped it hurt a lot.

"So, now let's take a closer look."

She took a small flashlight and shined it into my holes.

"Not only are you beautiful on the outside, your cunt and ass are a dream, too. I could look at you like that for hours."

"Are you crazy? Get them out of me!"

"One minute. I'm just taking some photos for you. You'll want to see that, too. Don't you?"

She took her cell phone and photographed not only my insides, but also how I lay helplessly in front of her. Then, finally, she twisted the two parts back together and carefully pulled them out. She cleaned me up with a lot of paper towels before she finally untied me. She gently helped me to straighten my legs and also to make my arms flexible again.

As much as I would have liked to take revenge for the agony, I wasn't able to do that at the moment. My body hurt too much. But what was the Klingon proverb? Revenge is a dish best served cold!

Very slowly, life came back to my arms and legs, but when I was supposed to get up so that Birgit could change the sheet, I went on strike.

"Oh no, I'll stay here now. No matter what."

"But if we go to sleep now, we'll be in the middle of the piss!"

"You should have thought about that beforehand. I'm not moving anymore today. Not a bit!"

And as a first little revenge, I pissed right then, too. I might have made it to the toilet, but I didn't feel like it. I just wanted to sleep.

"What are you doing there, little pig?"

"I piss and then I want to sleep. We can clean that up tomorrow."

As naked and wet as I was, I just closed my eyes and not even a minute later, I was gone. I didn't even notice that Birgit had dried me and turned me back and forth a few times to change the bed linen.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt Birgit's hand on my breast. The next thing I felt was a slight pain at my back entrance. The thick dildo and the fisting yesterday had been more intense than expected. I should take it easy on my ass for the next few days.

Very carefully, I freed myself from her embrace and stood up. She hadn't noticed anything and went on sleeping peacefully. And knowing her, she would probably continue to do so for a while. So I had time to pursue my revenge.

I quietly left the bedroom and closed the door. First, I went to the toilet, but I didn't flush normally, but poured a bucket of water, which I had filled in the shower. Anything to keep the noise down.

Then I went to her pantry, and got some bottles of water. I drank the three liters as quickly as I could before heading back to the bedroom. Very carefully, I tied her wrists to the bed frame, just like I was tied the previous night. However, I left her legs free. In order to wake up Birgit, I bit her hard once in a nipple.

Birgit tried to get up, but, of course, she couldn't.

"Good morning, my little angel."

I kissed her very tenderly.

"Good morning, Manu. Why did you tie me up?"

"Because I want to spoil you like you spoiled me yesterday. But I won't let you down for hours."

I put myself between her legs and started to lick her. She tasted so damn good, I almost forgot my thoughts of revenge. But they came back to me just in time after her first orgasm. And so I continued licking and fingering, until she had her next climax.

Birgit:

I didn't really like being tied up that much, but I had to go through with it now. And so far it had been very pleasant. My legs were free and I was allowed to savor my orgasm. Just like Manu said. And then she kept going. I was happy because two orgasms in a row was super great for me. Only then, my cunt was so sensitive that I absolutely needed a break. But Manu knew that too, and now her revenge began.

While I was still twitching and screaming my second orgasm, she continued to lick me and also massaged my G-spot with two fingers. An indescribable feeling spread in my abdomen. It didn't hurt, yet it was painful. I wanted to pee and didn't have to. All in all, it was so unpleasant that I would have liked to have had a little break then.

"Please Manu, wait a moment. Give me a little break."

"I'm sorry, my darling, but you used up all the breaks for this week last night."

With these words, she took one of our thicker vibrators and pushed it into my cunt. At the lower end, there were many small balls that could be rotated and that thing was hardly completely in me when Manu immediately let the balls rotate. It was an incredible feeling on my labia and I would have enjoyed it immensely if my cunt hadn't been so sensitive at the moment.

"Manu, please, give me a break."

"I already told you, breaks are over."

Then, she took another, particularly strong vibrator, switched it to maximum power and gently placed it on my clitoris. Despite all the pain, I raced towards the next peak. Manu put a pillow on my face, so that my screams were at least muffled a little.

I then experienced my third orgasm, and was hoping that Manu would redeem me. But far from it! She also drove me into a fourth and fifth climax before finally turning off the vibrators and putting them aside.

"Birgit, you have such a wonderful slit, I HAVE to lick it a bit!"

With that, she pressed her mouth to my slit and licked and fingered me again, until I had my sixth orgasm. Then, she finally let go of me. She lay down next to me and kissed me.

"That's how many times you denied me an orgasm yesterday. Do you think your neighbors counted?"

"I hope they didn't hear us. I already have a bad reputation in this house."

"Just ignore them. They're just jealous they're not having as much fun."

"Would you please untie me now? I have to go to the toilet."

"Oh, that's good, I have to, too. But I'll do it right here. Why don't you just let it go?"

With these words, she threw all the pillows and blankets off the bed and knelt over my face. Seconds later, warm liquid splattered my face. Since Manu was holding my head with her legs, I had no way of escaping it.

She must have had a lot to drink beforehand because she was pissing and pissing. It was unavoidable that I also got some of it in my mouth and swallowed it. Her pee had a slightly salty-bitter taste, not tasty, but not bad either. If she occasionally peed on my face, I could live with that.

Since the mess had already happened, I didn't have to hold myself back. I opened the sluice in my abdomen and peed in my own bed. Since this liquid was in me for half the night, it smelled very intense and that was definitely not for me.

Finally, the source above me dried up, and Manu turned around and opened the bonds. Then she snuggled up to me and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you, Birgit! I'm so glad we found each other and that you're such a great friend." She gently caressed my breasts and my nipples.

"I love you too, Manu."

We kissed for a while, until it got cold. So we got up, took off the bed sheet and started the washing machine before we both took a shower together. After a large breakfast, Manu drove back home and I drove to Oliver to let him fuck me hard. Only he could give me what I would never get from Manu — sperm!

12