Girlfriend Develops Porn Addiction

Story Info
Girlfriend starts to notice feet in a new way.
1.8k words
4.43
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get it now.

It took me a while to understand, but I finally get it.

Feet. Are. Incredible. I love feet.

I've already been getting turned on by the smell of my own feet, and having them licked, sucked and fucked. But for the first time.. feet.. in general, turn me on. A lot. I'm so happy my boyfriend introduced me to the world of foot fetishes. We've been having the best sex since I've been letting my feet get smelly, and, showing them off.

My feet stink.

All the time.

It can get a little embarrassing, but I don't care. I've been getting the best dick of my life every day now. Yeah, people give me funny looks when I wear boots in the summer. If they only knew the multiple orgasms I'll experience after getting home...

I'm obsessed with Korean dramas. There was this one show where they kept focusing a lot on this woman's feet. That, or I'm focusing on this woman's feet. Anyway, she's in her 40s, single, shy, successful.. and often barefoot.

And. She has dinner barefoot. Eating on her knees on the floor, I couldn't help but notice her creamy, soft soles. I wanted to reach out and tickle them, they looked so captivating. So proper, so Asian. So delicate. So taken care of.. feet.

I need toes in my mouth.

What was happening to me? I knew my pungent, sharp, stinky foot aroma was a dick enhancing drug for my boyfriend, and because of that, my own feet were turning me on.

But now I saw what my boyfriend saw. It's a deep longing, a yearning that comes with deep satisfaction and fulfillment. Feet are a way of appreciating the unnoticed things in life. And because people don't notice feet, they don't notice their own feet. Many women spend the day torturing men unknowingly by curling and uncurling their toes, dangling their shoes, and downright just taking them off.

I needed toes in my mouth.

Uppity, rich, pampered Korean toes. I wanted bitchy feet. I don't know what was happening to me, but I wanted some stuck up bitch's feet in my face.

I wanted her to think she was better than me.

I started to touch myself but the barefoot scene quickly ended. I was never into porn before, I always thought it was more of a guy's thing. But I had no choice.

I got onto my boyfriend's foot fetish website and found a video called, Asian Self Toe-Sucking...

"Sorry I'm late. I try so hard to be on time, but today, my heel broke on the way to work... You're still mad? But I had to walk barefoot so I had to be more careful not to step on anything. Look how dirty my feet are. I prove it to you! If I want to keep job I suck on toes? But they're so dirty from the sidewalk. I can't have dirty feet at work? No, please don't fire me. Look, look! I suck toes. Mmmm yummy."

What the fuck was I doing?

"Look how many toes I fit in my mouth! Mmm yummy. You want me to suck cock like I suck on feet?"

Then he pulled out his giant dick, which she gladly accepted. Her spit, rolling down the sides of his shaft.

"Feet yummy but this taste better", dick still halfway down her throat.

I kept scrolling, pussy dripping wet.

..

Ebony Goddess Strokes Tiny White Dick With Feet

"Is that it? What the fuck, why is it so small? Look how much bigger my fucking feet are. I mean, I know I got some long, slender size 12 feet, but damn. Come on. Tell me it gets bigger when you're hard. What? You're fucking kidding me, white loser. That is hard? Huh you're pathetic. Ahh is that pre-cum already? Is your dick getting leaky from these big black feet? Mmmm yeah, you like these cocoa butter soles rubbing on that little white dick? You like these big size 12 long, ebony feet? That's right loser, cum all over my pale fucking soles. You wanna sniff my sandals when you cum? These cocoa butter, sweat stained sandals? Mmmm that's right. Take in all that sweaty cocoa butter from these giant, hot, sweaty black feet!"

Damn her feet were big and long. So much bigger than my little Asian feet. Her big feet were turning me on so much. I wanted to deep throat them, just like how I needed to deep throat a big, long cock.

"Oohh damn. You like black feet? Show me how much you like them. Drench my big ebony feet with your pathetic white cum. Come on, give it to me. Right on my pale soles. Show me how much you like these, sweaty, long, oily cocoa butter feet. Smell my fucking sandal when you cum."

..

Latina Sock Tease Joi

"I have really really stinky feet. Like, it's becoming a problem. Lately I've been bringing two pairs of socks for the gym. One is my stinky pair for when I workout and then after I workout I put on fresh, clean socks. But I forgot today. So I'm wearing the same sweaty, stinky socks I worked out in. I don't have anyone to massage my stinky little size 5 feet. Here, I'll take off my shoes so you can see how small they are. Ohh fuck, sorry about that. My shoes are a little potent today if you don't - is that your fucking cock. Wait. Do these stinky, little Guatemalan feet turn you on? That's kind of hot. Come here and smell my socks. They're extra vinegary today."

I was aggressively rubbing my clit.

"That's right. Really get in between those toes and sniff. They're gonna be sooo linty when I take my socks off. I probably shouldn't. My feet are pretty gross now. You might pass out, my feet are so pungent! Just stick to my vinegary socks for now.. Are you sure you want me to take off my socks? I mean, I have cute little feet, but they're seriously gonna smell like cheese. You want to sniff my cheesy soles? Really? Just peel up my sock a little so my bare, round heal is showing. Start off sucking on that."

I skipped forward to where she takes her socks off. Even though her feet were small and dainty, they were meaty and thick. And her soles were insanely wrinkly. She even had those little toe wrinkles when she scrunched them.

"Are you surprised how meaty and fleshy my soles are? A lot of Central American women have thick, soft, creamy soles. Even though our feet are usually tiny, they can be squishy and a little chubby. Most guys go crazy for my fucking feet. I guess cause they're so small but also nice and plump. My soles are really good at catching cum too. See? When I scrunch my soles, I have a little foot dimple. It's like a little reservoir for cum. Aim right there. There you go. That's it. Cum on these stinky little feet. I'm curling my toes just for you. Look, I can spread them too. Cum on them like that. I want to feel your hot stinky cum in between my linty, sweaty toes."

I was addicted. There was no going back.

"Cum on my sweaty Guatemalan feet!"

Then my boyfriend walked in. Fuck.

"Babe! What are you watching?"

I quickly exited the site. "I was just curious about some feet stuff, I wasn't umm, I wasn't gonna watch long, I uh, just wanted to see.."

"Show me what you were watching."

"You'll like this. She just took off her smelly socks." I brought the video back up. My boyfriend rewinded to the part where she had one sock on and the other one almost off, just covering her short, plump toes.

"Fuuuuck." My boyfriend was already lightly rubbing his dick. "You like those feet, babe?"

"I fucking love those feet. I would stick those little toes up my nostrils and never stop breathing them in."

The video went on..

"Before you take my socks all the way off, just know I require a lint cleaning service whenever my little feet are bare. I get tons of lint in between these toes when I workout. Don't worry. I can spread them really far so you can easily get in between them. You like that linty toe spread?"

"Babe, her feet are so fucking meaty." My boyfriend was jerking off his fat cock. And he looked so sexy and masculine holding that giant, throbbing dick in his hands.

"They look so squishy, like pillows. Fuck, it's making me wet." Feet? Fucking foot porn is making me wet now? I love it. "Hurry up and shove it in me!"

"Ohh fuck, I'm not gonna last long. I think I'm already close." He stopped touching himself. Nothing was blocking my view from his long, hard cock I so often shove down my throat.

"Cum in my ass while we watch porn together." He didn't have to be told twice. He ripped off my jeans.

"I can't get it in, you're too tight."

"I'm creaming so much. You can use that as lube." And before I knew it. There was a dick in my asshole. Only about half-way in though. "Deeper!"

"Babe! I'm trying. You're too fucking tight." The video was still going, full volume, while my boyfriend desperately and hungrily tried to fit his oversized, thick dick in my tight little hole. "It won't fit. I'm gonna fuck your pussy."

"I said I want cum in my ass! Push harder." It was starting to hurt, but in a good way. "Push!" My toes clenched. He was deep in my asshole now. I felt his balls slapping against my ass cheeks.

The video continued..

"Ahh. Are my feet too cheesy today? Just be happy I wore socks at all. You like it? You like that cheesy fucking feet smell? Come on, sniff my cheesy soles. My soft. Wrinkly. Cheesy. SOLES. Get in there you little foot sniffer. Inhale my squishy Latina soles."

A dick in my ass. And watching porn. I can't even describe the feeling.

"Hold on, hold on! I can feel your fucking ass twitching. Don't push me out!"

"I - can't - control - it - it's - so - deeeeeeep." My eyes rolled up and my mouth was hanging open. I was fucking drooling.

Porn still going...

"My stinky little Guatemalan feet need cum!"

His dick was twitching inside me. "I can't fucking hold it, it's gonna..!"

It was like someone stuck a firehouse up my ass. The cum went so deep inside me, I'm sure it got into my stomach.

Porn and sex. It was gonna be an interesting night.