Graduate School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

She was like an animal of lust as she half crawled, half slithered over to him. Mike could only stare in hungry anticipation and then gasp wildly as Leslie slowly and lavishly licked and kissed the tip of his cock. He quickly glanced at Dana as if to seek her approval for what he was feeling and for what he wanted to do to Leslie. Dana's face was a mask of desire as she propped herself up on her elbows and watched with a gleam of wild lust in her eyes.

Mike's attention was soon drawn back to the intense sensations he felt as Leslie stayed on her hands and knees in front of him luridly kissing and licking at the end of his cock like a sensual lollipop. Slowly Leslie guided Mike down onto his back and then crawled between his legs as she continued to lick and kiss at his hard cock.

She gripped the base of his cock tenderly and continued to lick and kiss his shaft, slowly and softly moving her mouth down to the base of his cock before teasingly moving back to its tip. She lingered at his tip for a long while, holding her direct gaze with Mike as she slowly and deliberately licked the tip of his cock.

Finally, she parted her lips and lowered her head letting the tip of his cock slide between her soft, wet lips. She slowly and steadily lowered her head until just over half of his full length was inside her warm, wet mouth. She then bobbed her head up and down in the most slow, intense blowjob he had ever received. She used her tongue to perfectly accentuate her motions and Mike simply groaned and closed his eyes as he drank in the sensations.

After several long minutes of her perfect teasing Mike was going wild with lust. When she opened her mouth and let his cock pop out Mike opened his eyes and looked down at her. He was disappointed that she had stopped her teasing but the knowing gleam in her eye and her wicked half smile immediately let Mike know she had something in mind. He watched in eager anticipation repositioned herself over him.

The way she moved was so wicked, so confident, and so purely sexual that Mike was transfixed by her. He was so involved in just staring at her hot body that it almost took him by surprise when he felt her lowering her wet pussy down onto his hard cock. He gasped in surprise and lust as Leslie slowly lowered herself down until his cock was all the way inside her. The whole time she moved she stared intensely down at him with a lurid, wicked half smile on her face.

The erotic dance that Leslie performed as she rode up and down on Mike's cock was so perfect and teasing that Mike wished he could capture time in a bottle to be able to relieve this moment's perfection. Instead he concentrated on watching Leslie's body as she glided and moved over him and let the intensity of the sensations on his cock wash over him and dominate his reality.

After a long while more of her perfect fucking Leslie slowly crawled off Mike. He groaned and looked at her disappointedly as her pussy released his cock. She moved to her hands and knees beside him and gave him an intense look of lust that made it very clear what she wanted. Mike moved to his knees behind her and took a moment to stare down at the beautiful body waiting for his hard cock.

He let his fingers trace the outline of the tattoo that covered much of her lower back and he softly massaged and caressed her ass as he moved closer to her. He held his cock and let the tip of it drag back and forth in her heavy wetness. Just before he was going to drive his cock inside her he heard a wild, intense moan from the bed beside him.

He had been so engrossed in his fuck and in Leslie's blowjob that he had completely lost track of the other two people in bed with them. He immediately recognized the groan as Dana and his gaze snapped in the direction of the sound.

What he saw made his jaw drop open in shock. Ken was lying flat on his back and Dana had apparently just lowered herself down onto his hard cock. Dana was staring wildly at Leslie and Mike even as she began riding up and down on Ken.

Mike was frozen, with his hands still on Leslie's ass, as now both he and Leslie turned to watch the couple beside them. Dana looked perhaps hotter than she had ever looked before and Mike felt a huge tangle of emotions welling up inside him. On one hand he was wildly excited watching her fuck Ken. Her hair was tangled and her face beamed with a lustful intensity that was wildly exciting. Watching these few seconds of her riding Ken was beyond anything he had ever seen before. No porn movie, no magazine, no internet site, no actress, no supermodel he had ever seen could even come close to looking as exciting and erotic as Dana looked.

However, he also felt a weird sort of jealousy for Ken and a twinge of surprise toward Dana for "cheating" on him. He stared, as if hypnotized, and watched Dana fuck Ken as she still kept her gaze focused on him and Leslie. She looked back and forth between them and for the moments when her gaze was locked into Mike's he felt a wave of lust and nearly uncontrollable desire.

In that moment he quickly realized how silly his feelings of jealousy and surprise were. After all, Dana had not only watched him fuck Leslie, but she had encouraged it. He knew immediately that it wasn't fair to expect she would allow him to fuck Leslie while not being able to act on her own wild urges.

Dana held his gaze for a particularly long time and Mike could see her eyes absolutely on fire with desire and excitement. Her mouth parted slowly as she continued riding Ken in a very slow, teasing fuck. She clearly wanted to draw out this fuck as long as she could. Finally, after her lips had opened wide, she gasped, "Fuck her."

Mike didn't move at first and continued to simply stare at Dana. After a few more moments Dana looked Mike directly in the eyes and said again, this time more as an order than a gasp, "Fuck her!"

Mike was so wildly excited he was almost out of his mind at this point. If it hadn't been for the absolute shock of what he was seeing he surely would have resumed fucking Leslie and filled her pussy with a huge load of cum. He had been so completely engrossed in watching Dana that he hadn't done anything with Leslie other than continue to keep his hands on her ass. Upon hearing Dana's command Mike turned back toward Leslie and looked down at her inviting ass just as she pushed herself back toward him.

He touched his shaft to line it up properly and in the next instant his cock slipped so easily into her incredibly wet pussy that at first he didn't even realize it was happening. Once he was inside her again he gripped her hips and firmly pushed himself all the way inside her. He had never before felt anything as wet and hot as the way Leslie's pussy felt and he could feel her juices seeping back out around his cock as he began pumping in and out of her.

Dana let out a wild moan and began fucking Ken harder and faster as she watched Mike fuck Leslie. Leslie and Mike quickly fell into a perfectly matched rhythm as they each thrust back and forth in matching tempos. Their bodies to slapped together loudly and her pussy slurped wetly whenever he drove all the way inside her.

Under the spell of Dana's increased tempo Ken was the first of the four to loose his control. He began moaning and writhing on the bed and Leslie, clearly knowing her husband was about to cum, began urging him on. "Cum for me, baby," she cooed. "I want to watch you fill her pussy."

Dana began bouncing even faster on Ken as his moans reached a wild crescendo. Suddenly, Ken let out a wild cry and his back arched off the bed as every muscle in his body tensed. Dana gasped as Ken started cumming and Mike began fucking Leslie frantically as the very idea that Ken's cum was, at that very moment, filling Dana's pussy suddenly made him feel very excited. He wanted nothing more than to join Ken in cumming and return the favor of depositing his own cum into Leslie's pussy.

Leslie grunted with each of Mike's wild thrusts and, before Ken had fully finished his orgasm, Mike let out a loud cry and started cumming. He held Leslie's ass tightly and continued pumping into her until his orgasm peaked, and then he pushed as deeply into her as he could and simply held still. As the last of his cum seeped out of his cock he basked in the amazingly soft, wet feel of Leslie's pussy perfectly holding his cock.

When Mike began cumming Dana let out a series of gasps and groans as she sat down on Ken with his cock all the way inside her. She rocked her hips from side to side and in small circles. Mike knew right away what she was doing. He had felt her do that while sitting over him many times. It was what she did at the end of riding Mike until he came. Whenever he came first and she was close to her own orgasm she would keep his cock as deeply inside her as she could and would twirl her hips in little circles until she triggered her own orgasm. Sometimes she needed to reach down and play with her clit to push herself over the edge, but she was clearly very close to cumming now as she tossed her head back and continued rocking her hips.

Mike expected Dana to continue until she came, but suddenly Ken took hold of her hips and lifted her off his softening cock. Mike watched in wild excitement as Ken pulled Dana toward his face and didn't stop until Dana was straddling his face with her dripping wet pussy only inches above his mouth. Dana moaned as she lowered herself those last few inches and Mike could see Ken's tongue reaching out toward her pussy for only a split second before Dana cried out just as his vision was blocked. It was clear that Ken was eagerly licking and sucking at her pussy as Dana wriggled and groaned excitedly.

Again, Mike was frozen in place as he watched Dana sitting on Ken's face. Suddenly Leslie moved forward and his cock oozed out of her drenched pussy. Mike stayed on his knees and watched Leslie turn over onto her back and spread her legs widely. The look in her eyes told him what she wanted and he immediately lowered his mouth to her pussy.

It was so amazingly wet that his entire face was quickly soaked in their combined juices. He eagerly drank her juices and thrust his tongue into her savoring the taste of his own cum mixed with her strong taste. He lingered for a long while with his tongue inside her as he collected and lapped at their combined juices as Leslie moaned and built to her orgasm.

After he got over his initial lust and excitement at being able to taste and savor her, he slowed down and concentrated on building her lust to her orgasm. He teased her clit softly before moving away and dragging his tongue over the folds and lips of her pussy. He was so engrossed in the moment that he had forgotten about Dana and Ken.

Suddenly, Dana let out a wild, near primal cry and Mike lifted his face away from Leslie's pussy to watch his wife orgasm. Dana held the headboard for support and moved her hips from side to side wildly as she came all over Ken's face and mouth. Mike would surely have continued watching Dana if Leslie had not grasped the sides of his head and pushed his face back down into her own pussy.

She was already wriggling her hips from side to side when his mouth reached her pussy and he wasted no time with teasing or playing games. Instead he frantically sucked and licked at her pussy until he could feel her getting ready to cum. He never stopped or paused in his sucking and Leslie's body soon tensed tightly as her pussy began to spasm wildly. Mike drove his tongue inside her pussy to feel the intensity of her orgasm from inside her. Her pussy spasmed and clenched his tongue wildly for a long time as she gasped and squirmed under him.

After she finished cumming Mike crawled up next to her and they lay together for a while holding each other. Eventually Dana moved toward him and Mike rolled toward her and began kissing and softly caressing her. They four of them stayed like this for a while longer before Dana whispered, "Let's go home." She and Mike kissed their new lovers goodnight before getting dressed and driving home.

Once at home Mike and Dana went straight to bed and, even though he didn't think he was going to be able to do it after his previous wild fucks, Dana coaxed one more erection out of his cock and they shared a slow, passionate fuck. By the time they both came with loud cries Mike was more exhausted than he ever had been before and immediately collapsed onto the bed beside Dana before falling into a deep sleep.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers
12