Grandmother's Sexy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was gasping and moaning, urgency mixed in with long seconds of tenderness as we gazed at each other and I moved with slow, determined strokes where I gave her all the length in easy glides.

We kissed often, delight a surge whenever I looked over my grandmother's body, thrills in me because of what she was wearing.

"You're so gorgeous wearing that," I said with a gasp.

My grandmother smiled, tits rolling as she fucked up against my downward stroke.

"I feel it," my grandmother groaned. "Dressing up makes me feel so feminine. And the way men look at me, the way you did when I was at the top of the stairs ... God, that just makes me feel so wanted."

We started to work faster and harder.

"Your grandfather loved showing me off," my grandmother added. "I know he loved it when other men envied him because he was married to me. It was all part of what made it exciting for him."

"I don't understand how he could do that," I said.

"I told you, he wasn't the jealous kind. He knew I loved him. We never stopped saying that to each other. It was love and mutual respect. It was just sex for me. Oh, I liked a lot of those men, but I didn't love them, Michael. I had your grandfather for that."

I nodded and moved so I had the backs of my grandmother's knees hooked around my arms, her pelvis angled to take my cock, the strokes going in deep as my grandmother closed her eyes and let out a groan.

"Uh-huh, yes, go on, just smash me," my grandmother squealed as I went at her body. She mauled her tits, squidging those big breasts with her fingers as she bucked and worked herself over my cock. "I love the way it feels with you."

"You've got me to love you now," I said in a rush of emotion.

"Oh yes, I know," my grandmother gasped. "And I want you to love me, Michael. It's us. We live together. We can do this again and again."

It went on for another couple of frenzied minutes. We fucked, my grandmother rubbing her clit as I worked up to my own orgasm, the joy bursting within as I felt whatever I had left inside me squirt into my grandmother's body.

I groaned and gasped, ducking in to slobber a kiss at my grandmother's face, the pleasure a surge until I was spent.

Then, as I stared in amazement, I watched my grandmother rub and finger herself to her own juddering climax. The groaning got louder as her big tits shivered and rolled. My grandmother let it all out, teeth clenched, eyes squeezed shut behind her glasses.

"Jesus, come on," I heard my grandmother mutter.

She kept working at her vulva, two and then three digits up to the knuckles as she went for the peak.

It went on for a minute, tension building in her actions, groans and squeals and obscenities pouring forth until, after a huge bellow and grunt, my grandmother got there.

****

I share my grandmother's bed.

We're into a life where we act as we should in public while the incest goes on at home.

My grandmother has moved past her shyness at being naked with me. She dresses for sex as an occasional thing when she's in that mood. Sometimes I'll get in from uni and she'll be wearing something hot and sexy, but she's casual and easy about being bare.

We sleep in the nude after making love every night. It's tender and sweet between us, wild passion mixed in.

It took a few days of adjustment after our first time. It was a shocking experience for both of us, guilt and shame blurred by need and desire.

We talked for hours, examining our feelings and discussing how we should be around each other.

It was a mutual thing. Both my grandmother and I knew we'd never be able to keep it from happening again. There was too much temptation in it for us. I was hungry for her ripe body, those big tits a delight whenever I saw them swinging free. My grandmother said it was how I resembled my grandfather that did it for her.

"And that cock, your wonderful thick, ever-hard penis," she said with a grin.

Then, one Thursday afternoon, with excitement bubbling inside me, the eager anticipation of sex with my beautiful, mature, and sexy grandmother at the front of my mind, I walked into the house.

"I'm home," I called as I closed the front door.

"In here," I heard my grandmother say.

She was in the living room, dressed for it in hold-up stockings, high-heels, and a waspie corset, big boobs exposed, a smirk on her face.

I gawked, the shock on me when I saw Daisy sitting on the sofa.

"Hello, Michael," Daisy drawled through a grin.

I was boggling at Daisy's nudity, her slim, athletic body tanned from a recent sunshine holiday, pale skin showing where the skimpiest two-piece ever had covered her tiny, bee-sting tits, the lines high over her hip bones when Daisy stood up.

My eyes moved over Daisy's body, arousal a surge, the thin landing strip way down low a magnet for my gaze.

Then I looked at my grandmother as she smirked and crinkled her nose at me. "Daisy's come to visit," she said. "For a couple of days."

"I hear tell you've been up to all sorts of naughtiness, Michael," Daisy teased. "I thought I'd visit and see what put a smile on Emily's face."

Daisy paused and looked at my grandmother, who reached out and caressed Daisy's bottom.

"You don't mind fucking Daisy, do you, darling?" my grandmother purred.

I gulped down on the shock.

"Fucking hell," I sighed.

END.