Guarding the High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galloway rolled her eyes and smirked. "Wow," she commented to best man Rick. "That's pretty painful to watch."

"They just have no humility," Rick shook his head, marveling at his friends.

"And you do?"

"Oh no, I'm just as bad as them. I'm just not as loud. I don't suppose there's any chance you'd want to come back to our suite and parlay that uniform into a strip tease for a worthy cause?" Rick offered. Several of his buddies must have heard, and they eyed Galloway. Clearly they wouldn't mind seeing her get naked, but they were surprised that Rick even had the balls to ask. They were all but certain that Galloway wouldn't come easy.

Galloway looked stunned for a minute, at such a bold suggestion. Then she merely shook her head, even as her cheeks reddened. "Oh honey. You guys couldn't afford me."

"I'll call that bluff," groom-to-be Kyle dug out his wallet, not looking the least bit put off. "How much to get you to come upstairs with us and give us a show?" The rest of the guys followed suit, also assessing the contents of their wallets.

Galloway was becoming increasingly aware that they were completely serious.

She smiled, and for once, it was more of a bashful smile. "First of all, if you guys have that kind of money to throw around, I'm pretty sure you can do better than me--"

"Have you been watching for the last ten minutes?" Jeff chimed in with his deep gravel voice. "Obviously we can't."

"I'm flattered," she replied sarcastically. "Second of all..." she rested her hand on her hip. "How much have you got?" And the way that she cocked an eyebrow didn't put off the guys. She was actually thinking about it, if only for a moment.

The five bachelors put their heads together and silently conferred. When they turned back, Kyle was holding up a handful of bills like a hand at poker. "How's that? Just for a down payment. That's not including tips to sweeten the deal."

Galloway looked a little stunned, and a little thoughtful.

"C'mon, how about it? You're way hotter than the cocktail waitresses anyway." Steve was nearly begging.

"How much do you make in a night?" Jeff prodded.

"Not that," Galloway conceded.

"Then what's to think about? You're stuck with us all night away, according to your boss. You come upstairs, party with us a bit, and we send you on your way with a pocket full of cash," Rick added his two-cents.

Apparently they had laid out a good enough argument, because Galloway caved. "Alright. You're on."

***

Once this whole night was over and I met back up with my partner to exchange stories of this crazy night, Galloway admitted that as enticing as the money was, that wasn't the sole reason that she had gone back to the room with these douche bags. It was the entire prospect that gave her a sexual thrill. They wanted to see her get naked. They were willing to pay her. On the one hand, that sort of made her their bitch-- which she thought was a turn on. But at the same time, Galloway is a pretty fearless bad girl, deep down, and enjoyed that it would be a power she'd hold over them. Teasing them with her clothes, driving them nuts, leaving them hungry for more.

Galloway is a little twisted like that. She's a girl who loves sucking cock, because it makes her feel empowered-- controlling the orgasm of another. So I could definitely see her amused at this whole shitty idea of theirs.

As tough and badass as Galloway can be, even I had to ask, "What if these guys suddenly decided that they wanted more from you than a simple strip tease? You'd be alone in a hotel room with five drunk assholes. What if you were too good at teasing them that the men wanted to overpower you? What if things got out of hand and went beyond your control?"

She merely smiled at me. "I was counting on it."

I was always aware that Galloway had a twisted personality, sense of humor, and sexual tastes. But now I knew that she was even more fucked up than I thought. God, I loved her!

***

The room reflected their wallets and taste. One glance at the suite, and Galloway knew it wasn't a bluff. These guys really did have money to throw around.

The room was dominated by a large open living room, with windows that gave a commanding view of the casino grounds and the surrounding town. A wet-bar and kitchenette sat to one side. Galloway noted two adjoining bedrooms and two bathrooms. The accommodations were impressive. The hotel room was larger than Galloway's apartment, and probably cost more than she made in a month.

Galloway maintained her poker face-- an easy feat for her, considering her normal manner was cool and stoic, bordering on almost robotic. "Do I have to make some sort of grand entrance?" Galloway asked, her voice heavy with sarcasm. "Come kicking the door down, and babbling about noise complaints?"

Rick grinned. "If that would get you going, by all means."

"What would really get me going is you get me a drink and put on some music," Galloway retorted, and inspected the room while most of the men made themselves comfortable around the living room. They looked at Galloway expectantly.

Steve thumbed through his playlist and found a fitting song for the venue.

"Really? Gaga?" She asked.

"I'd like to poke your face."

She sighed.

"Funny. You don't seem so confident now," Kyle chimed in, sensing her hesitation.

Of course this sort of thing wasn't Galloway's area of expertise, but once she got past her own mental block, she wouldn't disappoint. They did the money exchange first. Steve handed her a roll of large bills.

"I'd be tempted to make you jump for it," he smirked, "But something tells me that'd be an easy way to get kicked in the nuts."

"You'd be right," Galloway allowed a ghost of a smile to tug at the corner of mouth. Once she was satisfied that she'd made a couple of month's worth of pay in just that simple hand-out, she relaxed a little.

Galloway fetched a basic chair and put it in the center of the floor. She pointed to Kyle. "You. VIP chair. Now."

"Yes ma'am," he was all too happy to oblige.

"She's so bossy. There's no chance you have handcuffs, is there?" The other guys remarked.

"No chance," she replied with a wink. "But I can always tie you to the bed if necessary."

"Hey, we bought you. We own your ass," Kyle commented, planting himself in the center of the show.

Galloway leaned over him and pinched his cheeks with her thumb and forefinger. "Oh honey, somebody should put you in your place." She straddled his lap, grinding her body slightly.

The guys cheered at her acclimating to a more slutty demeanor. She was definitely pleased with her payment, and she let it show. She undid the top buttons of her uniform, letting the groom-to-be see the first hints of her cleavage. Then her fingers went to Kyle's collar. She stripped him out of his tie with one smooth tug, balled it up, and stuffed it into his mouth.

She leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his chest, and proceeded to grind them slowly up and down, while she let a huskiness creep into her voice. "Are you going to behave yourself?"

Kyle shook his head.

Galloway climbed back to her feet, and planted one boot on the edge of Kyle's chair, between his legs. She nuzzled his crotch gently with the tip of her shoe, and thrust her ass out the rest of the bachelors. She gave them a tantalizing little glance over her shoulder and ran her palm over the curve of her butt, before giving it a smack.

They loved it. Galloway always did have a bigger than normal butt. That just came with heredity.

"Get those ones out, boys, I'm not doing this for my health," she barked at them. A few of them tucked some singles into the waistband of her pants.

One by one, she undid her boots and kicked them to the side. While she did, she sashayed her hips, hovered her cleavage in Kyle's face, and teased her fingers along his inner thighs.

"I thought strippers weren't supposed to touch," Steve glanced over her shoulder. Kyle shot his friend the look of death, as if to tell him to shut up.

"Lucky for your friend, I'm *not* a stripper," Galloway replied.

"You're a whore, is what you are," Steve said with a grin. Taking a feel of her ass for himself.

Galloway turned, snatching his hand and twisting it palm-up. She bent his wrist-- not hard, but hard enough to startle him. "No. Whores have sex for money," she said smoothly. "I have sex because I like it." She let him go and took a seat in Kyle's lap, resuming her grinding.

[As Galloway later went on to tell me, after the fact, "Quinn, I'm not going to lie. I was enjoying myself. Was it degrading? Yeah, kind of. But I was going to make some good money that night. And I felt in control. That alone turned me on. I enjoyed the idea that I could make these guys hard... and maybe even make them cum. ... and I did..."]

She leaned back against Kyle's chest and opened her shirt further, stopping half way down her tummy. The guys couldn't see much yet, but that didn't matter. It wasn't their turn. She took Kyle's hand and slid it into her uniform, letting him take a feel of her C-cups, bound by a red lace bra. She let out a little gasp when he found her skin.

She continued to grind her ass, and could feel the forming bulge press against her. She rolled her hips until his manhood came to rest between her ass cheeks, and she started to move gently back and forth, stroking his cock with her butt. One of her hands reached behind his head, playing with Kyle's hair while she breathed heavily into his ear, gasping and moaning softly to tease him. His cock only grew harder.

Her other hand undid her belt, and opened the front of her pants. Kyle's hand roamed and fondled her breast, and he found his way beneath her bra, groping her bare skin. Galloway's puffy pink nipple grew hard against his palm. His stubble tickled her cheek and Galloway let out an involuntary whimper, biting her lip and enjoying the feeling of him playing with her. He might have been an ass, yes, but, he was good looking. There wasn't anything wrong with enjoying the moment for real, instead of merely acting the part.

The four guys watching enjoyed quite the show. "You're a natural," Steve couldn't resist throwing in his words of encouragement. Brandon grew brazen and slid forward to tuck a couple of ones in the strap of her thong.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at him. "Help me off with these pants, would you?" she asked and held her foot out to him, finding his crotch with her toes.

It didn't take long before he was sporting his own bulge. Galloway continued to work her hips as Brandon tugged off her black BDU pants. He tossed them to the side.

With just a thong to barely conceal her butt, Kyle's bulge slid more easily between her juicy curves.

Galloway continued to writhe and pur in the groom's ear. Her lusty eyes half closed looked to Brandon. "If you put my boots back on for me, I'll let you give me a little kiss," she offered and spread her legs slowly, showing the insides of her smooth bare thighs.

She knew she'd look ridiculous, but she went with it anyway. Her impulsive wardrobe decision left her bare legged, but with her military style boots in place. After Brandon slid them back on, Galloway opened her legs.

"Just a little kiss, don't get carried away," she told him, still grinding. She took both of Kyle's hands and crushed them into her chest now. Galloway isn't a gentle girl. She enjoyed the rough stuff, and Kyle caught on fast. He manhandled her breasts, squeezing hard, twisting her nipples and making her jump each time that he did.

Brandon's lips planted a couple of warm wet kisses on the inside of each thigh, before placing a hot wet one on her panties. His mouth against her snatch earned a pleasurable sigh.

Galloway stood up and eyed her handiwork. Kyle was bulging in his slacks. His cock well outlined in the expensive fabric. She opened her shirt the rest of the way and tugged down her bra, one cup at a time to tease him. When both tits were revealed, she leaned forward and grinded her chest against his face. His stubble tickled her skin, making her groan. His hot breath warmed her, and she even felt the tentative tongue sneaking a few tastes of her skin.

Then she was working her way back down his front, dragging her heavy breasts until they were hovering against his raging bulge. She slid her breast over the head of his bulging cock and eased it in little circles. A small wet spot of precum began to spread.

"I've been a bad, bad officer," she said to him, enjoying the desire on his face.

"Yes you have," he said, playing along.

"If you sweeten the deal with another hundred, I'll let you really punish me," she arched an eyebrow.

Kyle was hardly in a position to argue. He happily caved, and Galloway led him back to the couch in the living room, laying across his lap. She wiggled her butt.

"Punish me," she said, glancing over her shoulder, biting the tip of her finger.

I must admit, hearing this story later, trying to envision Galloway acting like a porn star instead of her usual authorative self, was simultaneously transparent and silly, and hot as hell.

But Kyle didn't know how she usually was, which was exactly why it was so easy for him to be lost in the moment. He cracked her a good one right across her ass. She let out a whimper. It had been a good spank. It took the wind out of her lungs and left her gasping for breath.

"Like that?" He asked, rubbing the red handprint he'd left on one of her fleshy globes.

"Is that it?" She taunted. "Harder. Be a man."

He slapped her ass again. This time she cried out.

"Better?" He asked.

"I didn't say stop," she replied. "Come on. Show this officer what a whore she's being."

The third spank was so hard that she saw stars. She had to catch her breath. She knew that her panties were soaked. There was something about it that was really getting her going.

"If you can't do it," she taunted him, grinding her belly against his throbbing manhood, "Maybe your friends can help you." She glanced at them, and wagged her finger at them, gesturing the group to take their turn.

[Telling me this later, Galloway laughed. "That may have been a mistake. I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week. But it was definitely worth it. I didn't realize how much I get turned on by feeling helpless..."]

Galloway stayed bent over Kyle's lap. He was, after all, the groom-to-be, and Galloway was his present for the night. But Kyle was willing to share the prize with his buddies.

The men stood in a loose semi-circle. They ran their hands over her ass, each one swatting at her butt until it was pink and radiating heat. She knew how bad this was-- she was supposed to be doing her job. Instead, she had taken money from these big shots, to let them take turns spanking her, punishing her. This was the sort of thing she could either report them for (assuming the casino valued their employees over money), or the kind of thing she could be fired for. Neither of those options was going to happen.

She lay across the grooms lap and took her punishment like a good girl. The big guy, Jeff, was the sadist in the group. His large calloused hands were able to palm her ass cheeks easily. He'd squeeze hard, sinking his fingers into her flesh. Then he'd crack her good.

"Naughty little slut," he growled at her, before spanking her again.

Each slap momentarily stunned her, rendering Officer Galloway speechless. And he hardly relented. By the third slap, there were tears in her eyes.

"Say it. Say what you are," he barked, the alcohol and frustrated libido working him up into a frenzy.

Galloway couldn't bring herself to do anything but comply. "I am! I'm a naughty little slut!"

Jeff slid his fingers through the straps in her thong and tugged them down. Not even bothering to ask, or let her take the initiative. He pushed them down to her knees.

"Who does this whore belong to, tonight?" he said and slapped her again.

Galloway cried out, whimpering. ["I haven't cried like that since I was a little girl. I kind of liked it. Hell, I even forgot to charge them extra for what they were about to do."] "You... you own me, daddy," she whimpered.

"Fuckin' right I do. Know your place, whore," he said and slapped her again, and before she could catch her breath, he ran his big meaty hand down between her ass cheeks until he found her wet slit. He probed her with a finger, pushing it inside of her until he was up to the third knuckle.

Galloway's eyes popped. "Holy shit," she grunted, not having intended this when she started, but not stopping either.

"This little whore is soaked through and through," Jeff declared, stabbing his finger in and out of her body a few times for good measure, until he came away with his finger sopping wet.

He stood by the arm of the sofa, near Galloway's head and brought his wet finger to her face. "This is all you... because you like being a slut, don't you?"

Before she could answer, he pushed his finger into her mouth. "Taste yourself!" He ordered.

She wrapped her lips around his fingers, and before she knew what she was doing, she was obeying his every word. She sucked, and ran her tongue along, lapping up her own juices, enjoying her flavor.

The men seemed to have also sensed the dynamic in the room had changed. It was no longer the lighthearted drinking party with a stripper. This had turned into something much more... real.

"Good girl," Jeff said, pulling his finger out of my partner's pouty lips. When he started to undo his expensive pants, everyone's suspicions were confirmed. Galloway's most of all... and she was so turned on that it was perfectly okay with her.

When he removed his cock from his pants and hovered it in front of her face, Galloway didn't miss a beat. She wrapped her lips around it, and sucked him right into her mouth. Jeff moaned in pleasure.

His wouldn't be the first cock that she'd see on this night. But he definitely won the prize for the biggest. He was packing about nine inches, but the impressive part was its girth. Thick and plump, growing wider down to the base. Each inch that he shoved into Galloway's mouth forced her lips open wider and wider.

She lay on Kyle's lap. The group watching in stunned silence while Galloway eagerly let the situation escalate from a strip tease into a full blown gang bang. She let Jeff stuff her mouth until her nose was pressing against his stomach. She swallowed him, then came up gasping for air.

The guys half expected her to freak out at this sudden change in mood. But then she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, leaned forward, and gave the tip of his cock a little smooch and a flick with her tongue. Then she smiled at the guys around her. "Next?" she blinked pleasantly, batting her eyelashes against her cheeks.

While she did, her hand found Kyle's cock, and started to stroke him through his pants. The rich kid, groom-to-be let out a moan as she pinched and kneaded, and stroked his cock through the fabric of his pants.

Steve came next, coming around to stand beside Jeff. Jeff didn't fully get out of the way, and Galloway didn't care. She could switch from one cock to the next and back again if she had to.

What obnoxious wiry Steve had to offer was a long, but much more slender shaft of meat. She began to gobble him up, bobbing her head on him. One hand playing and teasing Kyle, and the other, stroking big Jeff.

He was the aggressor, of course. If she didn't move her hand, or neglected him for too long, Jeff would put her in her place with another hard slap to her ass, or smack his cock lightly off of her cheek.

She worked feverishly, her mouth moving from one cock to another. Each time she made one of the men moan in pleasure, she'd turn her head and work on his buddy. She slowly eased onto all fours, her hand opening the front of Kyle's pants. The groom no longer cared that he promised his life to someone else. He was going to do anything that Galloway wanted...