Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I worked my way along the toes, taking all the time in the world. Why hurry? We had all night and I certainly needed more time to be ready for full action again, after all.

"Oh, that feels so hot. Do you like worshipping my feet? Does it turn you on?" she asked with a moan and giggle as she rubbed her foot over my face.

I took a short break to get my mouth free, rubbing my half erect cock as I answered.

"Yes, on both accounts. Very much so."

To prove my point, I resumed my self-set task. I went back to the little toe, then licked and kissed my way to the ball. I switched feet and repeated the procedure in reverse order on the other foot. From the ball to the great toe I indulged myself, enjoying how the skin felt and tasted. Though the latter was really an exaggeration. Skin itself generally doesn't taste like much, I find. Sweat, perfume, body lotion and other residues do, though. There wasn't anything sweaty, or even cheesy with her feet. Or I was too horny to realize.

With the mix of regret and lustful anticipation, I eventually tore myself from pleasuring us with her feet and went to the preliminary finish.

I quickly unbuckled and unbuttoned her trousers. I returned to slow while pulling them down. The beginning of a line of downy red had been visible below the navel. As I pulled trousers and panties down as one, the line quickly became more prominent, the hair thicker and longer until it flared out in a curly triangle of fire.

Then the first shimmer of skin became visible again and, finally, her womanhood was completely revealed to my eye.

Her vulva was sitting in the middle of a jungle of flaming red hair like a bird in a nest. Even though hair grew to the edges of the outer labia, their fleshiness was quite obvious. The inner labia jutted out, long and of slightly darker tone than the rest of her skin. Quite obviously well aroused, they were still holding together like a bird's folded wings. Only a glint of moisture was visible were they ever so slightly opened at the bottom.

I fought down the urge to bury my face in this fiery nest to taste her nectar straight away. There would be time enough later. Now I wanted to keep riding the joys of anticipation and to draw the inevitable end out as much as possible.

So I only brushed my nose over the soft wings to inhale her musky scent. It filled my nostrils and from there went straight to my groin. I love the smell, and taste, of a woman aroused. It never failed to spur my own arousal.

And that soft contact sufficed to sent Kelly in her first couple of pelvic thrusts, accompanied by moans of pleasure.

"Ohh, yes. More," she uttered.

"Later."

I mustered all my patience, as apparently did she, and returned to my business. As her thighs were revealed, going slow wasn't by choice only anymore. While not super tight, the jeans proved tight enough to be a struggle.

‚How difficult could it be', I thought, growing impatient. I yearned to just pull and tear until I ripped them off, but held myself in check. That probably would not even speed things up and definitely spoil the mood.

Finally, the last two garments came off.

I exhaled in satisfaction. This had indeed been more tricky than I had expected.

I leaned back to look at her fully for a long moment. She spread her legs wide, the labia parting a bit more and hefted her breasts.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much so." And indeed, I did.

As I have said, certainly not the body of a twenty-year-old anymore. Not model standard either, likely never been.

Breasts bigger than what I would describe as my idea of ideal, but they suited her just fine. More than that, they were perfect for her. And those amazing nipples. My mouth watered and my groin tightened just remembering them.

A plush, soft belly and a few pounds too much around the hips for her figure. And yet again it suited her and meant just all the more flesh and skin to enjoy.

The red line from her pubes to the navel made piercing and tattoo look like a brilliant flower on a fiery stalk.

The pale wings of her sex in that nest of fire. Long, sturdy legs covered in a soft down giving them just a hint of reddish sheen. While not hairy to any male's legs standard, with all those female shaved, waxed, epilated or lasered legs these days, she did look quite hairy.

I loved it. I could barely feel the hair when I stroked her legs. I gently lifted her foot again and planted a kiss on the big toe.

"I love that body. From the hair to the toes."

I kissed the toe again, softly massaging the foot.

"Then prove it," she purred, wiggling her toes.

Instead of a spoken answer, I changed my kiss into a suck. A step back to before the trousers, if you will. It was even better than before.

I could caress the skin of her legs now and to the physical pleasures came the visual gazing up between her thighs.

I closed my eyes, trying to engrave the image forever in my memory.

She started making happy little sounds, half moans, half purring as I sucked on the toe again. I was getting so enthusiastic it felt like I was almost fucking my mouth with it.

Only when she pressed her foot against my crotch and started rubbing my cock did I realize that it was stiff and ready again.

Nevertheless, I kept doing what I was doing, teasing us both by delaying the main action.

I only grunted against her toe, pushed my cock firmer against that foot and joined her rubbing.

Fuck, this all felt so good.

Again, I thoroughly kissed and sucked her toes from big to little, not to forget the spaces in between, then the sole from ball to heel.

When I finished the one foot, I swapped to the other and she was so kind to resume her rubbing my cock with the first. As before, I started in reversed order, with the heel. As I progressed, the other foot's pressure increased, causing me to moan instead of kissing more often than not. Once I started sucking on the big toe, she dug her heel almost painfully in my balls.

And my reaction to that? I grunted around her toe while I kept sucking and pressed myself against her. Every time her ball hit my balls, I grunted in delicious pain.

Now I was glad, I had cum so quickly. Otherwise, I would have shot my load right now all over her foot.

All good things must come to an end.

I decided to move on and started to kiss and gently nibble my way upwards, alternating between left and right leg.

My first shift in position did fall together with a downward stroke of her foot. Whether it was a genuine accident, my masochistic subconscious or good timing on her side, I will never know.

But I know it made me scream out in pain and nearly double over. Luckily, the pain receded after a few deep, agonized breaths.

"Oops. I hope we can fix that in time," she taunted. Her foot was gently prodding my suddenly half mast cock.

"No problem. Just watch out next time, please," I moaned before resuming my previous occupation.

The goal of my efforts came nearer and nearer. The fiery jungle of curly hair. And in the middle of it the pale wings of her sex. They didn't look like they had opened much, to say the least. Not much trace of escaping moisture either, besides a small, glistening area just above her arsehole.

But as I closed in, the musky smell gave her away. Did I mention that I love the smell of an aroused woman?

I licked through the hair between her wings and thigh, causing her to moan and writhe. I circled above her clitoris, then licked down the other side. When I left the arousing apex and started down her lovely if less arousing thigh, she grabbed my hair with a hiss, like an angry cat.

"Enough foreplay. Get your tongue in there and make me cum," she said in a no-nonsense voice and literally pushed my face in her sex.

For a moment I held still, just savouring the strong smell of her arousal and the moist heat emanating from her folds. She made it clear that she wasn't into slow, though, by rubbing her sex against my mouth and nose and by increasing the pressure on my head.

"Use your tongue already you teasing son of a bitch," she growled.

I did her the honours, still slowly, though. I stuck my tongue out and licked along her inner petals without parting them yet. With no direct contact, the musky taste was deliciously subtle. Again she quickly made it clear what she wanted. It still was not slow.

One of her feet sneaked between my legs, found my stiff cock and pushed it between the thighs until it was bent painfully back.

"Get eating seriously or I'll break your fucking cock, you wimp," she snarled.

I quickly gave in to her demand as I was actually getting worried about my little mate, though it did only increase my arousal.

My tongue parted the inner folds and tasted her arousal for the first time. There was surprisingly little wetness for the state of arousal she seemed to be in but the taste was strong, musky, with just a hint of acidity to it. I quickly fell into a rhythm of licking up and down from arsehole to clit and back, with the odd stab of my tongue when passing over the vaginal entrance.

This seemed to be more after her taste, as the pressure on my cock reduced until her foot completely fell away from it, very much to my disappointment.

"Yeas, baby, that's it. Eat my pussy. Oh yeah, deeper. Push your fucking tongue in deeper," she cooed, amazing me with the quick changes of her timbre.

I was happy to oblige, eating and tongue fucking her pussy, as she had called her sex and honestly bringing joy to the both of us.

I reached up with my hands, stroking everything I could reach easily, from waist to the bottom of her breasts.

Dimly I heard a low clicking noise followed by an even lower hissing inhalation. A cloud of aromatic smell followed by her voice was next.

"Ahh, that's even better. Keep going baby, that's soo goood."

I had to steal a glance and saw her dragging on a cigarette, then exhaling another aromatic cloud of smoke. Not a cigarette, I realized. A joint. Where the hell had she gotten that from? She didn't give me much time to muse.

"Damn it, keep going," she hissed, pushing against the back of my head again.

And so I did, delving back between her legs, licking and tongue fucking her for all I was worth. She kept being very vocal, though she first lost all coherence and then verbal expression itself, going from disconnected expressions to moans and grunts. She never got loud though.

"Ooh ... fuck ... yeah ... yesss ... deeper ... fuck, yeah ... there ... there ... faster ... ooh ... aah ... yaah ... yeahaha ... aah," it went on and on.

It quickly became a background melody as my tongue ventured as deep inside her as I could get it, darting in and out, up and down. It quickly started aching, as did my straining cock, neglected as it was.

I grabbed her arse and pushed her tight against my mouth to reach the little bit deeper. Let my fingers dance over her anus and pushed first one, then two in to join my tongue inside her.

Her moans and groans came faster, still not very loud. Her hips bucked and her legs wrapped around my neck, effectively locking me in against her pussy.

I wished it would never stop.

With my right hand, I kept pumping two fingers into her pussy, my lips locked around her clitoris so my tongue could play with the little nub instead of thrusting inside her. Then I pushed my right index finger in her arse.

Her body froze.

"Jesus," I heard her whisper.

Then her body twitched and jerked, hips bucking wildly and yet, the only sounds she made was heavy breathing and wheezing.

Her legs unlocked my neck and slipped off my shoulders. She slumped back in the easy chair.

Suddenly she shoved me away with arms and legs.

"Enough," she yelled.

"Enough. Can't anymore. Too much.," she added with a lower, breathless voice as I was sitting on my arse on the floor in front of her again.

Slowly I stood up, my cock pointing up almost parallel to my belly and painfully hard. As much as I loved eating out a woman, I wasn't leaving without my share of the fun.

I noticed that somehow the joint was still stuck between her lips. I stepped between her sprawling legs, resting my balls on her mound and pulled it from her mouth. I found the lighter underneath her arse.

Lighting the drug-laced tobacco I took a deep drag, then another after a few moments, fighting the urge to cough until tears welled up in my eyes.

"My turn now," I croaked hoarsely, taking the third drag and positioning the tip of my cock between her wings.

"Wait. Wait," she pleaded, hand reaching to the side of the easy chair and bringing forth a small tube. For the first time, I noticed the pocket worked into the fabric at the side.

She handed me a tube of lube.

"I tend to be a bit dry," she explained somewhat sheepishly.

My plans not actually foiled but slowed, I generously spread the cool, gooey liquid over cock and pussy, then repositioned myself. I really felt dizzy and more horny than ever. I would fuck her, if it were the last thing I would ever do. I was crazy of lust.

"As I said. My turn now," I repeated and took a final drag.

With one smooth motion, I pushed inside her, the lube and previous finger fucking making the task easy indeed. At the same time, I leaned forward and locked lips. She sucked my tongue in as eagerly as my smoke laced breath.

I fucked her so wild the easy chair rocked and screeched on the floor and she met me with equally wild abandon. Her pelvis did rise up to meet mine, only to be nailed back down.

"Yes. yes. Fuck me harder you bastard, I can barely feel a thing" she screeched at the top of her lungs.

I grabbed her legs, not remembering of having let go of the joint, but my hand was free. I pushed them further apart and high up. That did do the trick, as every few thrusts I felt myself bumping against the resistance of her cervix now. The first time this happened, she screamed so loud, I was getting worried someone might break down the door to investigate all the ruckus, even through my lust-crazed fog. Luckily nobody seemed to hear, or care.

"Yeaaiigh ... yes ... fucking yes ... Jesus ... fuck yeess" she yelled, pulling me tight, jerking her legs free to wrap them around my back just to spread them wide again as angles changed. Her nails raked my back, her pussy undulated around my cock. I was hitting her cervix consistently with almost every thrust now.

And then I joined her orgasm, pumping furiously for a few moments longer before collapsing on top of her, completely out of breath.

For what seemed forever I kept hanging on like that, gasping, even though it was awfully uncomfortable. Eventually, I started sliding down until, for the third time now, I was sitting on the floor between her limply sprawled legs.

Still trying to catch my breath I idly watched my cum seep out of her gaping sex. The dark entrance kept contracting to show all white stained pink alternating with a dark tunnel, the odd spasm accompanied by gasp or groan shaking her body.

"Fuck, I so needed that. Care for a shower?" she eventually said, voice hoarse.

The sweat drying on my body made me feel cold and clammy. A hot shower sounded perfect. I lifted a finger to spread the cum around her pussy lips and arsehole, making her gasp and twitch again before she slapped the finger away and clamped her hand over her sex.

"Sure sounds good. Think there's enough room for two?"

"Sure. If not we just have to huddle real close."

Both of us chuckling I wearily and somewhat dizzy got myself up. She lifted herself out of the easy chair, equally weary, and we made our way to the bathroom, supporting and petting each other.

Getting there was a challenge. On the one side, I kept being distracted by her arse and cum stained thighs as she shuffled along slightly bowlegged. Somehow it seemed I had developed some kind of telelens vision, her interesting bits seemed much more present in my vision than they should. On the other side, the short, straightforward walk to the bath seemed to warp and stretch itself. I actually had to stop once to re-orientate myself to not walk to the exit.

Needless to say, we only made slow progress.

The shower was spacious indeed. There was easily enough room for two people even if they didn't want to stand skin to skin. We wanted to and we did.

Showering was a leisurely affair with a lot of body rubbing while we washed each other thoroughly. By the time we were rinsing of my disorientation had improved slightly and my cock was showing signs of life again. This didn't go unnoticed by Kelly, who wrapped her hands around its base and rubbed it against her belly.

I moaned happily. It just felt so nice even though it was not more than half mast yet.

"What about seconds? Think you're up to another round?" she breathed, voice low and husky. Damn, this woman had a range of vocal expression, changing so frequently I wouldn't have thought possible. And she was a firecracker I would never have thought possible. She had always seemed so controlled and suburban.

"Why don't we try and find out?" I retorted, grabbing her luscious arse with both hands and pulling her tighter.

My lips found hers and quickly our tongues were having a merry dance, exploring one mouth, then the other, back and forth.

"But I would prefer the bed to the shower if you don't mind," I said when we finally parted, both of us panting again.

"Fine. Come on."

She turned and stepped out of the cubicle without releasing my cock, literally pulling me along.

"Oi, steady. What about toweling off?"

"Whimp. I love being wet. Come on, I want to have my brains screwed out again. I want, I need more."

"No choice then, eh?"

"None at all. You gotta service your girl. And that's me tonight."

We both laughed. We had crossed half the distance to the bed during our little banter and I had to admit it kind of felt nice to be led like this. My cock agreed, half erect by now and continuing to grow.

Once we reached the bed we went straight at it again, kissing and petting. We took it slower this time. First cuddling and kissing, tongues intertwined. Then exploring each others body with hands, lips, and tongues. The cooling moisture on my skin a nice contrast to the fire underneath and her warm skin.

When I probed her sex this time, she was wet. Not dripping wet, but I guessed enough not to need additional lubrication.

We ended up with her lying on top of me. She pushed her arse back against my cock until it was rested straight up against the crack. Her slight movements felt incredible.

She sat up, slowly moving her arse up and down against my cock. I so wanted to go back inside. Yet at the same time, I didn't want to lose this feeling. Damn shame we only got one dick. And one pair of hands and one mouth, thinking about it.

I watched as she caressed her breasts and pulled the nipples.

"You haven't said anything. Like my body?"

What a question at this point. What can one say to that?

"What do you think? It's perfect. Unbelievable hot. I could feel and taste it all day."

She laughed.

"All night will suffice for now. Tomorrow's tomorrow."

"Yeah."

I reached up to join her hands at her breasts. Placed my fingers over hers and squeezed hard. She squealed and shuddered, passing the motions on to my cock. I moaned in reply as the tip caught on her entrance for a moment, then rubbed through the crack of her arse again.

She freed one hand, grasped my cock and steadied it in the right position. Slowly she let herself down. I closed my eyes, savouring the tight, warm wetness around the shaft. Once she had me fully inside her she ceased all motion. For a few breaths, nothing happened. Just the warm, soft pressure on the outside and the renewed, almost angry pressure on the inside.

Beautiful.