Guilty Pleasures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

It wasn't even noon yet, so I was a little pleased at least to see them simply reach for some exotic beers rather than anything harder.

"So...what shall we do first?" I asked, already knowing the answer as together, both Bill and Rob reached down unzipping their pants.

**

As the boys were quite obviously excited and still very aroused from the drive up, Susan and I treated them each to something special. Walking over to Rob, Susan led him over to one of the large oversized chairs, pushing him down into it, kneeling between his legs. I then did the same to Bill, likewise sitting him down in front of me. Side-by-side then, they sat grinning like two kids on Christmas morning as we treated them to blowjobs, each of them cumming within moments of one another. Happy as clams, they soon after departed, heading off to the clubhouse in order to schedule tee-times for the following day, and the day after. Sue and I quickly headed out to the pool, sans tops, delighted to be able to sit outside and sun for a while, prior to coming back and then getting dressed for dinner. It promised to be an eventful evening.

I had no idea just how eventful it would turn out to be.

**

It was nice getting dressed up for dinner. And even I had to admit, I think I looked even better in my little black cocktail dress than Susan did in hers. I briefly wished my breasts were a bit fuller however, especially seeing the very low cut in her dress that displayed the prominent curvaceous slopes of her breasts quite clearly. She however had actually wished just the opposite, preferring the cut of my own, the hem slightly shorter perhaps, revealing a goodly portion of my thighs.

The boys just rolled their eyes and smiled at us as we were taken over to our table for dinner.

Neither one of us had anything on beneath our dresses either, something which we had only hinted at with our husbands, giving promise to things to come later, after we'd gotten back to the room.

Not only had we gotten appreciative looks from them, but we'd also been given a great deal of personal attention from our male waiters as well, though I dare say perhaps more so from Susan than I did, due in a large part of most of one of her breasts peeking out during the course of the evening. Well aware of it, she had used it to her advantage, very often leaning over whenever one of them waiters came by the table to see if there was anything else they could get us.

I had noticed during the course of our dinner, that both Bill as well as Rob were once again sporting erections. I had teased my husband unmercifully because of that, frequently reaching over, running my hand up and down between his legs during bites, though most usually whenever one of the waiters dropped by the table. I was fairly confident by the knowing looks I got from Susan, she was doing the same sort of things to Bill.

Neither one of them could wait to get back to the room fast enough by the time we had finished eating and enjoying our decadent deserts, which Susan and I had both insisted upon, drawing the evening out much to the boys displeasure. I had barely finished my last bite when Bill suggested we head back and try out the hot-tub on our private deck.

"Aren't we supposed to wait for an hour after eating before getting into the water?" I asked.

Bill looked at me worriedly, Susan laughing as Rob informed him we wouldn't be swimming, just sitting. We soon after headed back, and moments later with a new bottle of wine now opened, slipped down into the cozy little hot-tub, once again naked together.

I was admittedly horny, as was Susan. We'd discussed out by the pool earlier that afternoon what we might actually consider doing for the boys, showing them a bit of what we had done the day before down in her new den. I had thoroughly enjoyed it when she had tit-fucked me with her breast, something I now wanted to do for her in return, even suggesting it. She quite naturally liked the idea, and knew the moment I even hinted at doing so, her husband would be hard as a rock, if he weren't already.

The fact was, they both were, almost from the moment we'd stepped in, and we hadn't as yet done a damn thing.

The hot tub in fact made it easier. With a only a knowing look passing between us as we'd previously discussed earlier, Sue lifted herself out of the water, sitting on the edge of the tub. With a nice rest for her back to lean against, the redwood walls surrounding us also had nice comfy seats with backrests where people could if they wanted to, sit out and relax with no more than their feet dangling in the water. She did so, my husband and hers smiling, enjoying the view as she sat back, and then sensually spreading her legs. As she did that, I stepped forward, though still in the tub, one hand now coming up to cup my own breast, which I now placed directly at the opening of her sweet looking cunt.

"Holy fuck!" Bill exclaimed upon seeing me do that, though all Rob did was let out a long drawn out whistle of approval. I proceeded to masturbate Susan's pussy with my tit, enjoying the feel of her wetness as it kissed my nipple. I loved the sensation of running it back and forth against her, up and down, and then pressing myself against her as much as I could, even going so far as to push my own breast into her as much as I was able to do. Susan in turn, now humping herself against me, grinding and gyrating her deliciously wet cunt against my breast, making it even more slippery than it had been.

"Jesus that's fucking hot!" Rob finally said, likewise now climbing out of the tub, sitting next to Sue, reaching over to fondle her breasts as I continued to tit-fuck her, now using my other breast. Susan in kind, reached over, wrapping her hand around my husband's hard prick, stroking it.

"You know Bill, I am in the perfect position here, if you're even interested that is."

He didn't need to be asked twice. Seconds later I felt the point of his hard erect cock sliding in between the folds of my pussy. Within moments, he had hilted himself fully and deeply into my cunt, only then beginning to slowly and smoothly fuck me as I continued on masturbating Susan's pussy with my tit. I soon gave up on doing that however, and basically dove head first between her legs, now licking her furiously, seeking out her hard little clit, now tickling it with my tongue as Bill fucked me. Rob too got a bit more into the act, now kneeling next to Sue, as she took my husband into her mouth, now sucking him.

"You know honey," Susan said talking to her husband. "As soon as you shoot a nice big load into Jen's sweet tight little pussy...I'm going to want to switch places with her here, and then lick it all out of her. I think...when we do that, we should all switch positions then, so I can feel Rob's prick inside me."

The moment she said that, I felt Bill pick up the pace a little, now slamming into me from behind, the water in the tub suddenly sluicing up and over the sides as he drove his thick hard cock into me from behind, all but making it impossible for me to continue licking her the way I had been.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He announced, and then thrust once more deeply into me, holding himself there, his hands literally digging into my ass as he did. I could feel the jettison of his spunk searing into me, squirt after delicious squirt as he filled my pussy with his cream.

"My turn!" Susan said slipping off the side of the tub, as Rob followed her. I quickly sat up taking her place, hurriedly spreading my legs as Bill's spunk began oozing out of my split. Almost immediately she began licking it up, sucking it out of me, Rob now easing his prick into my best friend's cunt looking on. Bill content to take a breather, though he remained somewhat hard, now sitting off to the side watching it, as Susan made some show of licking his cream from my pussy, showing it to him first before swallowing, and drinking it down.

I was already on the edge once again, a few more minutes of Susan's sweet little tongue bliss and I'd be spiraling off into oblivion. Even the expression of my husband's face, so filled with wanton desire and lust had added to my own pleasure as he too came nearer and nearer to orgasm.

Which is about the time, we all heard the doorbell.

Talk about timing. Two more seconds, and I'd have exploded. The untimely interruption coming at the point in which it did, frustrating me thoroughly as I felt the climatic bliss suddenly slip away. Rob was too far gone however, unable to stop his own, as he began spurting deeply into Susan's pussy. But even that had been tempered, still fucking her, but now looking up with an equally confused expression on his face as Bill climbed out of the tub, grabbing a towel and heading inside as the sound of the doorbell rang once again expectantly.

"What the fuck?" Sue finally spoke, only then pulling herself off of my husband's cock, slipping back down into the water, just as Rob and I now did, joining her.

Where we were, we couldn't see or hear much of anything, minutes later Bill reappearing at the door, looking and checking on us first before coming the rest of the way out. Jared, right behind him when he did.

It was surprise enough to actually see him there, but then when I actually did see him saw the expression on his face, not to mention what appeared to be a red bruise that looked as though it would soon turn into something more, perhaps even a black eye, we then knew he'd come up unexpectedly, with a reason.

"Jared? Are you ok honey?" His mom said actually sitting up in the tub worriedly. The fact she'd all but exposed herself completely no moment of concern, though she had done far more than that of course, was something else entirely. This was no time to be playing games or pretending that she had any inhibitions around him. It was obvious that Jared had been in a fight, and had for whatever reason, decided to drive up here to the resort at night rather than waiting until the morning before doing so.

"Yeah mom...I'm fine, it's a long story, but the truth is...I didn't feel like sitting home by myself. To be perfectly honest, I sort of came up here with the hopes of just getting drunk. With your permission," he said turning towards his father. "And then just passing out in one of the bedrooms, if that would be ok with the four of you," he now added looking towards us all.

I caught his eyes briefly, but he gave no notice of anything special ever passing between us. He simply acknowledged me, much the same way he had done to the rest of us before turning and then walking back into the room. Susan of course quickly got out, wrapping one of the large bath towels around herself, and then followed him back inside.

Bill of course apologized unnecessarily. "I guess I'd best go see what he's interested in drinking," he said, and then likewise did the same. Leaving Rob and I to sit there looking at one another, wondering just what the fuck had actually happened.

"Well, let's go join them all in a drink, I have a feeling, we're going to need one," he told me. And then the two of us likewise got out, wrapping ourselves in towels and heading inside, curious to hear the rest of the story.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12