Halloween Hell: Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hiya, beta," the Nerd says, stepping in front of me. I look at him in surprise as I know he wasn't here before. I looked all about and he wasn't here. I know that for sure. It's like he teleported here.

"I thought of the best revenge I could get on a creep like you," the Nerd tells me, a superior look on his face. That look scares me. It seems to scream that something really horrible is about to happen. Something that will surely break me.

"NO!" I yell as the Nerd lowers himself in front of me. And a moment later, he has my cock in his mouth. Feeling his warm mouth on my cock gives me new strength. I fight to step back and free myself. With all the might I have, I struggle to get free and pull back. To get my dick out of his mouth.

Only the bodybuilder and others hold me in place. They hold my hips and legs, making sure I can't even kick him away. So the Nerd moves his lips up and down my cock, giving me a blowjob as he holds my cock with one hand and cups my balls with his other.

A man is giving me a blowjob. And it's the Nerd of all people. Worst of all, it feels good. I'm not even sure he's gay or bi, but think he's doing this because he knows how much it'll mess with me. How all of this night will mess with me forever. That I'll never be able to feel like the alpha I was, but instead a pathetic beta.

My breathing picks up after a few moments as I'm going to cum. I knew it wouldn't take much, and his talented mouth does it. With my moans coming out to show how good it feels, they all know I'm about to orgasm. If only he didn't flick his tongue at the tip of my cock it wouldn't be so bad.

"Ahhh, so soon beta?" The Nerd laughs as he stands up. He takes my cock in his hand, where he starts to jerk me off fast. Just like how his blowjob was great, this feels awesome as well. It feels better than any handjob I've ever received. He does a motion with his fingertips touching the head of my cock that makes me squirm and jerk.

"No. No. No. Damn you. Damn all of you," I grunt and moan as I try to fight what is about to happen. But the pleasure wells inside of me, becoming too powerful to hold back...and I cum. My cock seems to explode with pleasure, to which I see my cum shoot out like a water gun as I was so aroused. Stream after stream shoots out as I make every goofy noise possible as the most intense orgasm ever hits me. My voice is very loud too as I hear it bounce back to me thanks to the parking lot.

I have the most intense orgasm of my life...and it's from a guy. And when I open my eyes and see the Nerd's face, he knows this as well. That he was the one to do it. That his revenge will be to hold it over forever, to which I'll want to either forget it and pretend that it didn't happen, or go crawling back to him for more. Whichever it is, it'll break me.

Broken, they let me go. I stay standing but hunched over, feeling utterly defeated and helpless. It's the feeling that I've seen on so many women that I've fucked after we have sex. The look that they are ashamed they let themselves be used in such a rough manner. That they never meant for things to end up the way they did, even if they enjoyed it.

Gentle hands lead me towards the door of the bar. As I feel incredibly broken and helpless, I just go where they lead me as they barely even push me. I'm taken into the bar where I don't even care that I'm dressed like a woman. Nor do I care as so many people parting turn to look at me and laugh. In fact, nearly everyone that looks at me and laughs. One even makes a comment of, "What are you supposed to be, a little bitch?"

Everyone here is dancing and partying with their friends, so no one cares about me or what's happening. They don't notice when I'm made to walk deeper and deeper into this dive bar. Not even the bartender notices as the goons lead me clear across the back of the bar and into the back hallway.

They lead me to the back of the bar where the storeroom is. As I walk into the storeroom with them, I recall all the stories of this very backroom. Being a dive bar, some of the females bartenders will fuck you back here if you pay enough. But most of them are the type that you don't want to have sex with, if you know what I mean. The sort that they should be paying you as you'll most likely catch something.

The storeroom is empty of people at the moment, but the music is pretty loud, meaning you can't really hear anything. And then the goons pull me over to a stack of boxes that contain cases of beer. They pull me to it and then gently make me bend over. I let them do this, too tired and humiliated to stop them.

My arms are pulled out again, and they stack cases of beer on each one to keep them in place, forcing me to stay bent over. And then the skirt is flipped up in the back to expose my bare ass. My redden, abused bare ass.

"There. Now you are in your place. And I'm sure the gay men that are about to use this back room in a few minutes are going to love this surprise," I hear the Leader tell me, making his group laugh again, his voice cutting though the music somehow. It sounds as if he says it right next to my ear when he's really by the door.

They then all file out, leaving me like this. One by one they walk out, beers in hand, a few dancing with the music. None even give me a second look after all they've done.

"Oh, next year Tim, I would remember to wear a costume on Halloween," the Leader says at the door. He looks down at me, and his eyes change from that icy blue color, to a dark red. With an inhuman smile, he turns to leave, but it's like he turns to smoke. The moment he exits out of the door, his body changes to a whiff of black smoke and he disappears.

"Oh, lookie here," I hear an excited man comment as they come into the storeroom from the back door.