He Doesn't Love You - 750 Word Story

Story Info
He never does.
757 words
4.08
30k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Sentence: He never does.

Story:

"Hello, dear. May I join you?" Margaux Digby sat without waiting for a response. "My, aren't you the lovely one. I can see why he is so fond of you..."

"Excuse me, do we know each other?" asked a perplexed Candace Jones

"No, Candace, or would you prefer that I call you, Candy?" Margaux studied Ms. Jones closely. She was searching for a sign, any sign that she was disingenuous, or predatory. She observed none. That wasn't always the case. "But we share something in common." Margaux sighed. She was receiving no pleasure from what needed to be done here. "We are both sleeping with my husband, Orly Digby."

Twenty-four-year-old Candace Jones paled considerably. Tears started to form in her deep chocolate brown eyes. "I-I-I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Please, don't insult my intelligence, Candy. Don't worry, I'm not here to make a scene, or threaten you in any way. I just want to talk with you."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I mean I wasn't trying to..." Candace couldn't finish her sentence. She burst out crying. She started to get up, but Margaux had deftly slid her chair next to Candy's and held the crying young woman in her arms.

"Shhh, it's okay, dear." Margaux patted Candy gently on her shoulder. There's no need for tears, now." Margaux glanced around the room in the crowded lunch time bistro. "It's all right, folks. She just received some bad news. Why are you so attracted to him, dear?"

"He seemed so nice. He listens to me. He makes me feel, important, like what I do and say is valuable, I guess." Margaux just nodded her head knowingly. "Were all those nice things he said to me, lies?"

"No, honey. He meant every word. I'm sure he was very smitten with you..."

"I'm sorry, you must hate me..."

"Not at all dear. I think under different circumstances we could be friends. Honestly, I don't even mind if you continue to see him."

"If you don't mind that I continue to see Orly, why are we talking now?" Candace was stunned by Margaux's pronouncement.

"Because, dear, I can tell you are in love with him. He does that to young impressionable women. You need to know that he is never going to leave me to be with you. No matter how much he cares for you.

"Do you know why?" More head shaking from the stunned mistress. "Because Orly is a man. He's weak. Beautiful young ladies such as yourself catch his fancy easily. However, he truly only loves me. Orly would never hurt me that way. He also adores his three grown children without reservation, and their opinions of him are extremely important to Orly. And, finally, he knows he will lose half of his beloved company, that he built from the ground up. Truth is, he probably loves that company more than you or I put together. No dear. He will never leave me.

"And, I'm afraid you're going to get hurt very badly by all this, when it is time for Orly to move on to the next one. "But, tell me, Candy, has he ever told you that he is going to divorce me? Run away with you so the two of you can travel the world together?" Candy was continually shaking her head no. "Has he ever said he loves you?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Don't worry, dear. He is genuinely fond of you. He always is. but I have to ask. Is this the life you saw for yourself when you were a little girl lying in bed dreaming of your future?"

Candace was in tears again, trying to understand how she could have ever been so stupid to put herself in this position. Margaux knew though.

"The sex with him is unworldly, isn't it, Candy? Not because he is a forceful and overpowering lover, but because he is so thoughtful and gentle. It's like you're the only woman in existence as he makes love to you. I know. That's how he is with me, too."

Margaux rose from her chair. "Call him as soon as I'm gone, sweetie. Tell him it's over. Please, don't make me tell him, like I had to with the others.

"If you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life. You're not that type of girl. You'll look in the mirror every morning disappointed in the person staring back at you."

Margaux strode away.