Head Over Heels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly. Indulgently. Squeezing and twisting and kneading and groping with the utmost fondness.

The fingers drew teasing, admiring lines up and down. Figure-eights. Circles. Spirals.

"Eee!" Primrose squealed and thrashed, pure liquid pleasure flooding her in an instant at the intense attentions. "Aah! Nn--ohhh, oh, please--"

"I thoughtssso," Opal cooed, beaming down with her as the eyes spiraled faster, deeper, deeper and deeper and deeper--"Do you like that, sssweetie? When I care sssoo lovingly for your sssoft, sssmooth, delicate pretty feet?" Her hands caressed from the soles to the arches, rubbing lovingly, indulgently, almost worshipfully. Her cheeks were flushed red, though not as red as Primrose was positive she must be.

Opal loved this, Primrose realized.

Opal caressed every inch of Primrose's feet, fingers stroking from heel to toe. Opal loved Primrose's feet. Adored them.

Adored her.

And at that thought, Primrose felt all the remaining will she had just... melt away.

And a warm glow of pride rose in her at that thought.

"y-yes!" Primrose cried, hopeless now to contain anything, hopeless to pretend anything, longing now only for more affection, more attention, more whatever Opal wanted. "yes, oh, yes, please, m-more--touch them--t-touchmeee--"

"Aww, but thatsssounds," Opal exclaimed gleefully, "likesssomething a hypnotized ssslut would want!"

"Yes! Yes!" Primrose's head bobbed brainlessly, her thoughts mushy and useless. "i'm a slut! a hypnotized li'l horny slut!"

She wiggled and writhed and thrashed, utterly helpless in the coils' tight, comforting grip, and stared at Opal with senseless, slutty need as the delicate nails drew endless circles across her high, delicate arches, as Opal's hands kneaded and squeezed at her soft, needy soles, as the coils tightened further, slithering with indulgent slowness between her spread legs--

"Sssoooo cute," Opal hissed in triumph, beaming lovingly down at her. "Sssoooo sssubmissive~!"

"uh-huh! yes!yesss...." Primrose's voice melted into a moaning wreck as she started to go utterly limp, as those hands stroked and massaged her feet and mind alike into placid putty, those touches so full of affection for her cute, soft, clean feet--"you hypnotized me," she slurred blissfully, toes wiggling with delight at the horny, heavy, utterly entranced sound of her own voice. "i love it, i love h-having m-my--my feet touched--ssstroked, l-loved..."

"Played with?" Opal asked sweetly, nuzzling along Primrose's arches, planting long, indulgent kisses all over... "Played with like you're my cute, sssoft, needy, delicate little Princessss?"

"played with... yes please play with meee..." Primrose whined as the coils grew tighter, as a pink mist begin to spread through her mind, and she realized these touches were sending her into some kind of dreaming trance. Relaxing her down into a nice, soft, limp puddle. And she would say anything if only Opal would keep doing it to her forever. "please, please play with my cute little feet... i-i kept them, um, nnnnice and clean and sssoft, just for you,Mistresss..." The word sent trembles of pure pleasure through her delicate, sensitive body.

"Aww, you're even matching myhissss!" Opal cooed. "Sssooo precious." The fingers stroked up Primrose's arches. "Sssooo beautiful." The fingers stroked down. "Sssoooo... obedient~"

Primrose nodded, dumb and dazed with pleasure. She was so obedient. She was so beautiful. So cute and obedient and beautiful and pretty and mindless and eager to please and so, so easily hypnotized...

"I think I'll keep you for a little while," Opal said happily. "Until the weather issssafer for my dainty little Princesss. We can't have you wandering off into danger, after all." She giggled, kissing Primrose's ankle affectionately. "Then, if you're ready to leave, you can. Alone, even, if you truly wish. How does thatsssound to you, dear?"

Opal's fingers stroked along Primrose's soles, massaged them, worshiped them, melted every remaining ounce of tension in Primrose's body into pure, sweet nothingness. Opal's lips planted little kisses along her toes, along her perfect arches...

Primrose panted. She couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave so much sweet, intoxicating pleasure. Not to mention touching her feet to the ground again--why would she risk getting her pretty, delicate feet dirty when Mistress could always hold her nice and safe and out of harm's way?

But she trusted Mistress, so she nodded obediently.

"Gooood girl." Primrose's eyes fluttered up into her skull in wonderful ecstasy at those two beautiful little words. "Now, Miss Opal is going to put you into a nice little dream while she plays,ssso she can give you a fewcuuute little sssuggestions on how to be my good little Princesss. Doesn't thatsssound nice?"

Dimly, Primrose felt her body being moved, again being posed like a little doll, this time to lie on her back in her nice cozy undulating coil prison, her body arched to keep her feet above her, gazing up in rapturous adoration into Opal's beautiful shining eyes.

"yes, Mistress!" she said sweetly, bobbing her head in pure, sticky-sweet obedience.

Opal smirked. "Thensssleeep, my pet," she purred, stroking Primrose's hair, sending wonderful sparkles through Primrose's molten mind at the touch. "Sssleeep forMistresss. I'll wake you upsssoon, and then..." Her fingers caressed Primrose's arches tenderly, running along the little lines, beneath the toes, behind the heel, so sensitive, so unused to any touch, let alone such ceaseless affection... "... then you'll get a nice reward for being sssuch a good Princessss for me~"

"Mmm..." Primrose's eyelashes fluttered, and then closed. And she sank in pure pleasure into dreams of serpents and soles and tight, comfy coils without end. "y-yesss, Mistressss..."

And even with her eyes shut, the spirals never stopped coiling tighter and tighter, drawing her deeper, and deeper, and... deeper... and deeper... and deeper...

THE END?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for reading! As always, feedback is both welcome and appreciated. This was a super fun commission to write - honestly, it may be one of my new favorites!

12