Heartbreakers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Check." Heather said. "Disinfo for the juniors."

"Tell me about the two senior parties."

"The jocks are throwing one at somebody's house. They have lots of beer and no adult supervision. The language club is throwing another one in a hall, but they've got no beer and lots of faculty chaperones."

Mindy thought this over. The Heartbreakers normally made guest appearances at the biggest events of the night. That was before they disappeared and left everyone wondering what could possibly be more important than hanging out with what were usually perceived as the most popular cliques in school. This was part of the allure of their social club; the ability to blend in and blend out, like ninjas. This was also why they had Wannabes buzzing around them in droves. Anybody who had been rejected by the bigger, traditional cliques enjoyed being able to thumb his or her nose at them by bragging that they'd hung out with Heartbreakers at some clandestine event.

"Do we need to vote on this?" Mindy asked.

"Not as far as I'm concerned." Heather said. "After you saved my ass when I got caught streaking, I will vote unerringly for whatever you vote for."

"Don't be a suck-up, because I like suck-ups. I'll have you groveling on your knees in a minute." Mindy smiled at her. She turned to Amy and Rochelle, who hardly ever voiced their opinions around her because they were still recent Initiates. "Rochelle, what is your vote?"

"I'd choose the jock party because there are a lot of hunks there."

"Amy?"

"I would not choose the jock party, because fifty million girls will be there with their tits hanging out." Amy answered. "I would choose the language party because I'm like you, Mindy. I want all the attention centered on me. Those language geeks won't know what hit them when I show up as the only one with my tits hanging out."

The rest of the girls laughed at this, including Mindy. Next, she sought out the counsel of the last member of the group. "What say you, Haley?"

"While the language club does sound like a barrel full of fun, I'm afraid you guys will have to count me out." The cute brunette replied. "I'm helping with the registration for the Pre-SAT testing tomorrow. That means I have to get up bright and early. I will, however, donate my car to your effort, if you guys will agree to drop me off at home first. Actually, I'm thinking about asking my dad for a new car, anyway. I'm going to pay him back in blowjobs."

"Your dad is the one with the nice dick, right?" Amy asked. "How about I go over to your house and help you pay that car off?"

Haley pulled out her phone. "Here, let me take your picture. If you just show up out of the blue, he's liable to hide under the bed for two days. He has to get acclimated to new faces, and for that matter new pussies."

"Okay, but be quick." Amy flashed her boobies, while Haley took the shot.

"That's a nice shot." Heather said, as Haley started showing off the picture.

"Amy, I hope you don't mind muff on muff action," Haley said. "Because my mom has a strap-on dildo now. She'll nail you way faster than my dad will."

"What's that like?" Amy wondered.

"It's a lot of fun." Haley nodded. "And that's both giving and taking. If my mom ever lets go of it, I might just bring it with me one day and use it on one of you guys. What do you think, Mindy, would you let me fuck you with a strap-on?"

"Take a ticket, bitch. I've got Bethany on my ass, and Shelly waiting in line as soon as she gets off."

"Do you still have pictures of your mom naked?" Amy asked.

"I've got a collection of them." Haley took back her phone, and found the right folder. She held the phone out. "Here's me, and my mom and my dad, on the day my dad drove those two Fillies over."

"Nice." Amy said, approvingly. "And this is your mom? She's got nice tits. I'd let her stick me with a cucumber as long as she put some lubricant on it first."

"Amy, you're crazy!" Rochelle laughed and shook her head.

"So what's the deal?" Heather got back on track. "Do we hit any of these major parties, or do you want to hear about the minor ones?"

"Tell me about the minor ones." Mindy said.

"It's the usual. The Emos are having one, and the Goths are having one, but that's mostly because none of them got invited to the jock party. I'm sure the Stoners are lounging around somewhere and tripping out too, so that's an option."

"It's nine-thirty." Haley mentioned. "If you guys want to use my car, you can drop me off now."

"Let's do that." Mindy said. "I'll think about what party we should crash while we're driving."

The drive to Haley's house was largely uneventful, with the main part of the conversation centering on Heather's negotiations to purchase Haley's car, once Haley got a new one. Haley was dropped off. With Heather taking over the steering, the four remaining girls got underway again.

"Where to, bitch?" Heather asked their once again undisputed leader.

"The Word is that the Emo party is already breaking up." Amy announced from the back seat.

"So is the language club party." Rochelle added.

Heather checked the time on the dashboard. "We're running out of options, ladies, and we're barely coming up on ten o'clock here."

"Let's try the Goth party." Amy decided. "I'd rather not head to the jock thing unless we absolutely have to."

"Let me get in touch with my friend Zack." Rochelle said, as she went back to her phone. "His band is supposed to be playing there. I'll get the directions from him."

"Some of the Stoners listen to Goth, except they won't paint their fingernails and dress up like Dracula." Heather commented.

"Well, Zack's band has a chick on vocals, so it's not all crazy death metal." Rochelle replied. "But it's a lot more than just guitars and drums, that's for sure."

Within a few minutes, the Honda was heading the right way.

"So Zack is saying that the band never got set up, because the neighbors were already complaining about the loud music from the stereo in the house." Rochelle informed them. "And the ratio of males to females is like 15 to 5."

"That's our kind of party." Heather piped up. "Mindy's the biggest attention-whore in the entire school, and I'm two steps behind her."

"Don't forget up and coming muah." Amy said. "And I am learning from the best."

Mindy was grinning wide. "Amy, you're starting to remind me a lot myself, except you're just a little bit smaller than me."

"See, now you're trying to make me wet. If you keep comparing yourself to me, and in a good way, you can forget about those fifteen guys at the party, because I am going to fuck you silly."

Mindy turned to look back from her front seat, to gaze at the diminutive version of herself. Amy had to loosen up her seat belt, before she leaned forward and kissed her. It wasn't a short kiss, either.

"Fucking Mindy." Heather was shaking her head. "I guess that makes four chicks you're going to have to beat off with a stick. Bethany, Shelly, Haley and now Amy."

"Make a right at the next light, and a left at the first corner." Rochelle said.

Hardly had the words left her lips, when all four of their phones went off. Since these instantaneous calls were sometimes unexpected, the senior Heartbreakers expected the worst. Perhaps it was some sort of emergency. The only person in the car who didn't immediately halt everything and grab her phone was the driver.

Mindy, Amy and Rochelle all consulted their phones.

"Well, what's going on, bitches?" Heather asked.

"It's a message from the Fillies." Mindy replied.

"Well, what the fuck does it say?"

Mindy read it out loud for her.

FILLIES HAVE VOTED. SPECIAL REQUEST APPROVED. TND IS A GO.

"Mindy, you're going to have to explain that to me." Heather said, as she turned onto the correct street.

"The Fillies must have called a special Meet." Mindy explained. "I guess I didn't hear about it because Bethany didn't get the chance to tell me before she left. Maybe they didn't tell her either, since this is more about a vote among the Fillie Elite."

"What kind of vote?"

"About Haley's idea, that Bethany and I should have our own little club because we're a couple. That way we can co-manage our clubs together, but we won't meddle into each other's Resources. I made a special request that if there's an emergency involving both clubs, such as the streaking incident at school, and if either Bethany or I are not available to make on the spot decisions, then whichever one of us is available will be temporarily given Emergency Powers. It looks like the Fillies approved the request."

"So if we have an emergency tonight, and since Bethany's out of town, you'll be in charge of the Fillies?" Heather figured. "Wow, that is unheard of!"

"What does TND stand for?" Amy asked.

"Top Notch Divas." Mindy answered. "That's the name of our new two-person club. Bethany thought it was okay and it sounded fine to me, so I told her to go ahead and make the motion to her Elite. I didn't think the Fillies were going to decide on anything until Bethany got back in town, but I guess I was wrong. They moved forward and now it's done." She turned to the back seat. "Can one of you confirm that we got the message?"

"I'll do it." Amy volunteered.

Rochelle was busy scanning the houses for the correct address. She pointed. "Right there, Heather."

"Thanks, I didn't even see those five Draculas standing out in the yard."

"Bitch." Rochelle said. "I was just trying to tell you where the party was."

Since Rochelle hardly ever said anything, and hardly ever cursed on top of that, Heather started laughing at the words. She found no parking on that side of the street. As a result she had to drive all the way to the end of the block, which was a quiet cul-de-sac.

While the car was making its wide turn, the ever vigilant Mindy noticed that one of the properties had a For Sale swing-sign on it. The sign had her mother's picture and phone number emblazoned on its face, and for a moment the car's headlights brightly shone on it. Mindy made a face at that sign, as she peered further into the vacant lot and tried to see whatever house stood there, but she only spotted a long driveway that led up the side of a dark hill. The Honda soon left the cul-de-sac behind and made its way back down the street, where it pulled to a stop directly in front of the correct house.

Ever flirty, Amy stuck her head out the window. "Who wants to see my pussy?"

All five Draculas stepped to the car. They all had dark hair, wore dark clothes with studs all over, and most of them had some sort of piercing and / or weird haircut on top.

"Turn on the light, driver-bitch." Amy requested, as she pulled up her skirt and flashed the small mob of peepers. "We heard there's a party around here that needs some bitches, and guess who just showed up?"

"Can we get Zack from the band out here?" Rochelle asked, only to see nobody move.

"That's not how you get things done, bitch." Heather informed her. She looked at the Goths. "Whoever can go and find Zack for us gets to see my tits."

At this, two of the young men darted away from the car.

"See how that works?" Heather mentioned.

"Can we take pictures of you?" One of the guys asked. "We've never had Heartbreakers come to our parties before."

"We don't go to parties, we are the parties." Mindy said, in her usual cool and graceful tone.

"That would mean that you are allowed to take our pictures." Heather translated.

More of the partygoers started filtering out to gawk, once word started getting around of the identity of the new arrivals.

"So this is what it feels like to be a celebrity." Rochelle marveled.

"What are you waiting for, bitch?" Heather set the car in park and shut the engine off. "Get out and mingle."