Heather Jenkins-Sagemueller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This being the first time we had been able to speak in peace, I made my offer point-blank. I would give them their payoff times three and arrange for a place to stay if they chose to remain in Los Angeles. I told them that while I hoped they would stay so I could see my children, I would understand if my plan was unacceptable. I left them to make their decision and went to talk to Celina. I told her that I would consider her my chief of staff, pun intended, and confidant. I didn't know the area, the people, or the languages that were spoken, and she obviously did. She agreed to my offer, saying that she would find somebody to take over her job as trustee. Celina then asked me if I would prefer a man or woman for the job as trustee of the house. I didn't get the subtle jab at my bisexuality for a second, but told her a woman would be a better trustee.

As she ate breakfast with me, Celina filled in some of the blanks Kimberly had left about the clans, specifically the Andrews Clan and the Wasikowski Clan. Then she went into detail about the four fifty-seven club and how they had been the ones to form a group around the idea that we could save Mother Earth if given the ways and means to do so. While I was digesting that information along with my food she gave me more information on Brookstone Pointe, the group that was now at the center of it all. The initial leader of Brookstone Pointe had been a woman called Jaci Stone, a woman like myself; she was a Child of the Sphere, and she was also transgender. Jaci was also the 'mother' of Celina's two children, and also had sixty-plus children running around town. A friendly jab was made, telling me that I should aim for a record of my own regarding children, and not to tie myself down with a woman who really didn't want me.

I understood that reference when I saw Carla had entered the room. She spied me talking to Celina and wandered over to us. We engaged in friendly conversation over a quick meal, Carla hedging a lot because she wasn't sure of her surroundings. I asked Carla specifically what was going on with the NLA, and she explained to me that she was going to dissolve the group when her vice-president stepped in and took the leadership. That coup had caused the conservative factions to defect to Carla, and she was still working that out when the conference had ended. Tara had been caught up in the initial FBI sweep of the fake auction being held in Las Vegas, but had been released and was at large with her friends. Carla hadn't asked any of the survivors at Shannonburg if they had seen Tara or anyone who looked like her.

Nadia and Shehzadi were more than happy to come along with Carla and I as driver and shotgun. Carla didn't do much talking to me on the drive, instead trying to line up a general contractor in case the deal panned out.

We reached the entrance to Sunshineville just at the agent was pulling up, a dashing man in his late thirties. He looked somewhat yummy, but I was there on business. He gave us ID badges in case we wandered into any of the roving guards in the town area.

I was wondering about the roving guards until we pulled into the city square. Samson had understated the amount of development that had been done so far. There was only a hundred and seventy five million dent in their books, but this looked more like three hundred million dollars' worth of town.

Cecil, the agent, pulled out a briefcase full of key sets and asked us what we wanted to see first. I told him we'd just look around.

"What the hell?" Carla asked when we got out of Cecil's hearing range. "How is this place abandoned?"

"Samson told me that they managed to get some other people on board for the speculation. I didn't know they had a ready-made coffee shop," I indicated the door we had just passed.

"There's apartments over there," Carla pointed. "Good-sized buildings, too."

"Let's go see the houses," I said.

We went back to the cars, Cecil on his phone. I indicated to him that we were going to drive around, and that he should follow us.

The town proper ended with different school buildings and parks before we got to the houses. The houses were what you would expect to see in a tract home gated community, except the tracts were much bigger. As opposed to a half-acre crowded lot, these looked to be at least two acre plots.

"Big," I commented. "Pick one and pull in, Shehzadi."

Shehzadi waited a block and pulled into a nice two-story house with what looked like a bonus room behind dormers on what could be a third floor. Cecil pulled in behind us and retrieved his briefcase. In a moment he had a set of house keys in his hand, which he offered to me.

My initial thought when I entered the house was that it was sturdy. It felt strong and looked really good. I gave a good look at everything from the master bath fixtures to the slab in the two-car garage. When Carla and I went back to a patiently waiting Cecil, I was feeling good about this place. He traded me the keys for a folder in his other hand. It was a specification sheet for the house Carla and I had just explored. The cost for everything, down to the concrete driveway was two hundred thousand dollars. The suggested selling price was six-ninety.

"This is impressive, Cecil. What about the infrastructure, the water, power, et cetera?"

"Solar provides all the fair-weather electricity for Sunshineville. That solar array also stores surplus energy so there is night availability as well. Any other need is from MidCal Edison, wired in a transformer vault back near the entrance to the town. We are currently using less than one percent of the available solar power for facility maintenance, security lighting, and the security vehicles. It was our idea that since we had solar power, we'd have electric vehicles for police and maintenance vehicles, also electric shuttle busses from the neighborhood to town."

"If those buildings and these houses, basically everything in place right now can pass an inspection, I'll offer your firm four ninety-five," I said. "That should help with the interest you've been losing for the last five years or so."

Cecil looked like he was getting ready to make a counter offer before I finished my sentence, but choked on it instead. "I'll pass that on to the president of the firm and we'll get back to you."

I wondered how long it would take to get an answer, hoping that the women who had survived Shannonburg could wait. Cecil was ready with the answer by the time we reached the town limits, pulling over and flagging us down. My offer and conditions were accepted, transfer of deed contingent on funds. He handed me a list of state-certified building inspectors, the briefcase holding the keys, and his business card.

My thoughts on the way home were about how to liberate four hundred ninety-five million dollars from my accounts. I knew it wouldn't be a simple as writing a check. Janine met us at my house and we gave Carla a ride to her hotel. Janine went with me into the bank and we talked with the high-end accounts representative about the land I wanted to purchase. She helped me set up an escrow account, so that transferring the money would be as simple as handing over an account card.

I didn't have control over the car's next stop, which was a quiet-looking restaurant a block off one of Los Angeles' busiest thoroughfares. The sign, which read 'The Lilac Lounge,' was non-imposing, probably meant to serve as a marker instead of to attract attention. The inside of the restaurant was lavishly furnished, the shades of red fabric all around and the mahogany woods gave impression of a men's club. It wasn't, The Lilac Lounge was a woman's club. Janine introduced me to the hostess, stating that I was a VIP guest of Brookstone Pointe and to be treated as such. The hostess took a subtle photograph of me to enter into her console.

Janine explained that trans women were allowed in the club, but unlike genetic women, they couldn't hit on the other patrons. She did give me a nudge in the ribs, telling me that I'd have to fight the women off anyway. I didn't know why she felt the need to show me to the restroom, their placement was easily deduced. When she led me past the restrooms, one for genetic women and one for trans women, I was intrigued.

The Lilac Lounge was a full-service women's club. They had private 'meeting rooms' in the back of the restaurant, which had both table and bed inside. "This is optional," Janine indicated the room around her. "This isn't a business deal with the head of Brookstone Pointe and one of the richest women in the world, this is about you and me."

My cock, tucked up inside me, tried to twitch. Janine was certainly a ten for body, and a ten for brains. "What about you and me?"

Janine closed the distance between the two of us, standing close but not touching. "I want your sex, Heather. I want to wrap myself up in you for hours and ride your cock like a cowgirl. I realize that you're not into sadism or dominance, so we can't have one of those lifelong relationships, but you would make a great friend with benefits."

"Why me?"

"Because you are the perfect blend of man and woman. There aren't too many of those around that I'm willing to let get close to me. I don't want some muscle-bound domme, I need soft tits to nestle into and a dick to get off on."

"You were involved with Jaci Stone, weren't you?" I asked.

"Jaci turned me back from the dark path I was on. Before this, I was my mother's daughter, happy to go around and steal secrets so she could pass them off as her own. Jaci showed me there is much more pleasure in making people happy than just living a lie. Now, Brookstone Pointe is a nationwide leader in women's beauty. We also own three resorts and three spas, one for women and one for men and another for families. There's money to be made in making people feel better about themselves."

"So you feel really good about yourself, setting the standard for the 'Ten Club?'"

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do," I nodded. "So this is the place where we eat dessert?"

"Or I could be the appetizer," Janine shrugged.

"Take your clothes off. Leave the heels," I ordered.

She gave me a demure smile. "Yes, ma'am."

Though I liked to be topped by a man, I loved ordering a naked.woman around. Laura hadn't cared for that too much, so I had taken it off the menu. Janine slipped everything off and folded it neatly putting it on the table. I got naked as well, Janine smiling at my boner. "Turn around."

"If I may offer madam a gift?" Janine asked.

"Go ahead."

She picked up her purse, pulling out a spring-shaped tube. She pulled it open and extracted a long piece of white string. Only it wasn't string, I noted when it sprang open. "It's a sliver of whale rib," Janine said. "The best switch money can buy."

"You want me to use that on you?" I asked.

"I'll beg if you want." She held up her hands and bent them over like a dog begging. "Please."

I held out my hand and she gave me the switch. I flicked it out, hitting her shoulder with it. A welt appeared where I had struck her, then vanished. Janine closed her eyes and sighed. I flicked her other shoulder with the same result and she let out a moan. "Does that hurt?"

"Just the opposite, Heather."

"Turn around and bend over that table," I ordered. When she complied, I got a good look at her pussy. She was so wet that drops were starting to form. I needed to taste her, bad. "Open your legs."

Janine started to protest when I knelt behind her and I gave her a hard smack on her ass. I didn't stick my tongue in her snatch right away, I decided to rim her first. She started to wiggle her ass, so I put my claws into her cheeks and held firm. I felt her pussy shudder on my chin, she was getting off on me clawing her ass.

I wasn't going to ass-fuck Janine yet, I decided when I shifted my tongue downward. I was going to fuck her hard and force the cleanup of my cock. She had a sweet tasting snatch, I would eat this for all three meals if I could. I let go of her ass and stood up ready to stick my cock in when she spoke: "Switch me please, ma'am."

When she said that, I hesitated. Deciding I would only lash her a few times, I bent over and picked up the switch, giving a hard smack on the opposite ass cheek before I thrust into her.

Janine's legs were open really wide but her pussy was tight. I withdrew from her a little, then slammed back in after smacking her ass. The other hand held the switch, so I nicked her with that after the next slam. She let out a moan after the nick, but she didn't tell me to stop so I kept on going.

I had to admit I was having a little bit of fun with her. After a string of several nicks, Janine let out a loud squeal that sounded like an orgasm screech. I thrust into her again and again giving nick after nick and getting squeal after squeal until I noticed that the welts weren't healing. I was in the middle of a strike unable to stop and when it landed, I drew blood. That shocked me enough that I flinched, and that threw off the precarious balance I had on my heels and I fell over.

Janine fell on top of me, flipping over so that we were facing each other. "I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" Janine asked. "You gave me eight wondrous orgasms!"

"I cut you," I said. "Let me see your back."

Janine stood up and helped me to my feet before letting me look at her back. Sure enough, there were almost a dozen welts of increasing redness and a thin line of blood. "What do you see?" She asked.

I ran a finger down her back and showed her the blood. "See?"

Janine went into the bathroom and came right back out. The way she stomped over to me, I thought I was going to get slapped but I got a kiss instead. "Thank you!"

"Huh?"

"You marked me! Granted I didn't think that switch would cut like that, we'll have to be more careful the next time."

Next time? "You're not upset?"

Janine put her hands on my arms. "The greatest gift a sub wears are the marks from their dominant. Since Jaci made me a natural immortal, I wasn't able to keep her marks."

"The passion marks," I finished. Positive passion marks or negative?

"Exactly. I will cherish these welts until we meet again, dear Heather. What do you want me to do?"

"Clean my cock," I ordered.

Janine knelt in front of me and swallowed my cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, pausing to lick all around my public area to clean up her juices. After putting my cock back in her mouth, the bobbing was rather bland until I realized she wanted to be abused again. I grabbed a fistful of hair in either hand and started fucking her face like I had just been doing to her pussy. I started to slow when I felt the build up, preparing to shoot my wad into the air. She grabbed my hips, a sure sign she wanted to swallow. I blew wad after wad into her throat, going weak in the knees because I was so spent.

Janine stood up and licked her lips. "Dinner anyone?"

Our sexual escapade was not a topic over the dinner, even though there was much innuendo. A woman appeared and delivered Janine a tablet, which she handed to me. I logged into my email account, lots of lawyer shit from the divorce filing and cancellation after Declan passed. Other emails included details on Declan's houses every fucking where in the world.

"Nice places," Janine commented. "Would you take me there sometime?"

"You don't have to ask," I countered.

"Yes, I do. Morena's getting ready to throw some really exotic Russian pussy on you, and that's why I just wanted to be friends with benefits. You couldn't really stay with me, most of my housemates and lovers are former lovers of Jaci Stone. There are also a lot of children at the compound, but you might like that sort of thing."

"Children at play are never bad things," I said.

"Let's go get your inspectors lined up, then we'll talk."

Janine tagged along with me to an office building on the outskirts of Los Angeles. The owner, Gerry Kline, promised to have his best inspector meet us at the entrance to Sunshineville at nine hours the next morning. When I reiterated that there were over a hundred buildings to inspect, he waved me down and told me Les could handle them all.

Our next stop was to be the compound where Janine lived. I was a little dubious when we headed toward Beverly Hills. About halfway up one of the hills, the driver stopped the car and Janine told me to get out. The car pulled forward, Janine walking behind it and stopping on the opposite side of a line in the road.

"This is the boundary for the warding," she pointed to a line in the road. "Stop."

I stopped in place, wondering what was going on. "Okay?"

"Crossing the boundary requires the assent of a resident currently in the compound. If you weren't with me you wouldn't even see the this street."

"It's called a dazzle," a woman's voice came out of the darkness. "It makes sure the uninvited, human and magician alike, stay away."

"Sounds fun," I offered.

A young woman stepped out of the darkness of the street. To be more accurate, the darkness around her faded. She was a young woman, maybe twenty-five. She had a dark complexion, not black but not tan, a pleasant golden brown. Her hair was auburn, and it didn't look like a fake color. "Hi! I'm Grace Stone."

I took her offered hand. "Heather Jenkins-Sagemueller."

"Why do you keep his name?" Grace asked. "Declan did try to kill you, beat you so bad you couldn't walk."

"Grace!" Janine hissed. "I'm sorry, Heather, Grace doesn't have a brain to mouth filter."

"How do you know about that?" I asked. I didn't want everybody gossiping about my business.

"Your daughter Hayley is my girlfriend. She vanished for two weeks, I wanted deets, and maybe I was a little forceful on how I asked for them. She might come back, I miss her in bed."

I snorted. "I guess I know what that feels like now."

"What's that?" Janine asked.

"After Shannonburg, Annabelle made a comment about throwing Kevin down and sexing him up. Kyle said that there were things he didn't want to hear from his daughter."

That got a laugh from both of them. Janine reached over the line to take my hand. "Time to go meet my family."

We went toward a house that could rival mine in style. Janine paused at the front door to invite me inside. The bubbly blonde I remembered from the football party met us at the door and asked to talk to Janine in private. As they walked away she cast a glare over her shoulder at me.

"Relax," Grace said. "Marcie's concerned about Janine because of that switching you gave her earlier."

"Huh?"

"I didn't feel it myself, but some of them felt the energy of Janine's orgasms when you were giving her your marks earlier today. Orgasmic energy is tangible and can be felt over long distances by a person's magician lovers. They knew Janine was getting her sweet torture, and knew you marked her by the intensity of the energy. A lot of passion between you and Janine, don't pass that by."

"Again with the filter," Janine said as she came around a corner.

"I didn't tell Heather everything," Grace snickered. "You need to tell her before one of the others does."

Janine turned several shades of red. "When we fell over and you caught me, my thought was that we should get married and you would do that on to me a daily basis forever."

"Wow." I didn't know what to say. "Why would you push me away after having a thought like that?"

"She's scared of Morena," Grace answered.

"Please stay out of this, Grace," Janine pleaded.

"Mother warned us not to lie when it came to love," Grace countered. "The Wasikowski Clan is mostly old gypsies and assassins anyways. Morena may have been justified in her little purge, but her hands still drip with blood."

Marcie poked her head around the corner. "Hey, you guys coming?"

1...34567...14