Heather Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted forward so her butt was as close to the edge of the sofa as possible, and I took her cock in my mouth. I wasn't expecting her to fist my hair and shove my head down on her shaft, but I liked it. She pulled my hair so my mouth was almost completely off her cock and pushed it down again. Every couple of shoves, she let me gulp some air into my lungs before thrusting it down again. I felt her cock twitching, and she let go of my head to give me the choice. When she started shooting her cum, I went all the way down her shaft and took it down my throat. She came alot, and when I came up for air she was still cumming. I took the rest on my face, waiting until she stopped to clean myself off.

"You're a great cocksucker, ma'am. Well, you're the only other cocksucker I've had, but just being honest."

"How many people have you topped?" I asked. "More than two I hope."

"Five guys and two women like us."

"Get in the bedroom, and let's make it three," I said.

"But I won't be able to cum again for a while. I mean, a while," Kasey protested.

"Good," I gave her a smile. "Don't bother putting anything sexy on, we'll do that scene another time."

"Scene?"

"Sex scene, like in the pornos but without the cameras. There is some scripting, and no matter what you may think, I am the director. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. So the bedroom will be act one, scene two?"

"Precisely."

"Doesn't that take the fun out of lovemaking?"

There's that word again. "I said some scripting. Go."

I took off my clothes, folding them neatly and setting them on a table inside the bedroom. Kasey had turned the bed down and was laying there, a bottle of lube in her hand. I motioned for her to lay on her back, her flaccid cock laying off to the side. I straddled her, moving her cock into the crack of my ass and mine sitting between us.

Casey was a good kisser, and she played with my tits and then let me in so I could play with hers. They were mostly hormonal, I could feel little buds growing behind her nipples. I wondered how far she wanted to go in her transition, hoping she would stay with my little family so that I could find out. I could feel her stir in the crack of my ass and started sucking on her nipples, playfully nipping on them to make her flinch.

She rolled us onto our sides, and I straightened out her legs so our cocks were touching. She started fondling my cock, pulling my erection out while I did the same to hers. I reached over her to get the bottle of lube, squirting it into my hand and rubbing her cock with it. I turned over on my back and presented my ass to her, and she slipped inside me, my ass welcoming her with an involuntary squeeze when she went to pull back for a thrust. Her hands wrapped around me, crossing my chest and loving on my tits.

When I came, it felt like heaven, my cum spurting out of me and onto the sheet beneath. I wasn't finished when Kasey started cumming in me, whispering my name and telling me that she loved me and that I was all hers. I pushed back against her, feeling that her cock was still hard and letting her know I wanted more.

One of Kasey's hands came off my breast and went into my hair. She started yanking on my hair in time with her thrusts, building up and thrusting deep inside. Then she hit the spot, and my I could feel my prostate start twitching inside me, making me moan. I didn't know how she could do it any deeper, but she did it the next time, and got me to moan louder, on the fourth hit, my insides let go. It was an empty ejaculation, but it was still exhausting. I felt her slip out of me and get off the bed. Kasey went into the bathroom and brought out a wet, warm rag. After gently cleaning me off, she tried to clean up the mess I had made on the sheets. I told her not to worry about it.

My phone ringing with Kimberly's ringtone snapped me out of my post-coital bliss. I shot out of bed and went to answer it. She told me the FBI was raiding my sanctum, going through the papers Kimberly had not already destroyed and were taking shots of my whiteboards. I got dressed as quickly as I could and folded to an alley two blocks away. On my way to the warehouse, I was needled a bit by my self-appointed guardians about my looks, and they warned me about 'the 5-0' on the prowl.

Janne Sumika was in the front, where she handed me a National Security Letter as opposed to a search warrant. She then took the time to degrade me, saying that I shouldn't be dressing like a woman and it was an affront to women everywhere. I caught a look at one of the agents, and I knew him from the first time he had helped me escape Janne's clutches, I hoped that he could do it again.

Kimberly was a mess. She gave me a rundown as to what was going on, telling me that since she had nothing better to do, she started destroying the ledgers in my incinerator and cleaning my boards. She had been working backwards in the destruction of the papers and the only thing really left paper-wise was the first seven years of ledgers. The information on the boards was not of any real value unless you could read my shorthand.

After three hours of friendly questioning, Janne and her agents departed, taking not one sheet of paper with them. I was helping Kimberly finish the cleaning when my phone started ringing with Declan's ringtone. Kimberly assured me that she could finish, so I made my way back to Declan's Vegas residence, my desination the front porch as opposed to inside the house. My husband had ordered in a full meal, and was lighting the candles when I stepped into the dining room. We had dinner and watched TV before he took me upstairs and had me make love to him. He was gone before I woke up, saying that he had some important business to finish up.

Yeah, important business. Sucking the masculinity from your male rivals and finding out which employees hated your guts business. I went to check on Kimberly and brought her back to Vegas to stay with Loren and Shania in the hotel. Declan called about four, asking me to meet him in the penthouse. Charles was just exiting the room when I was walking up to the door.

Declan was inside, all smiles. He was six feet away and I could smell the cum on him. "Did you have a good day at work, honey?" I asked.

"I certainly did," he took a step forward. "I think all the important stuff is out of the way." Another step, and the smell was making my stomach turn.

"Can we take a shower first?" I asked.

Declan took me in his arms, laying the dirtiest kiss in the world on me. His face was still sticky with cum and his mouth tasted like shit. "No shower, sweetie. We're going to have some sex and I'm going to show you the good time you've been wanting. I'm going to fuck you in both holes until you're too sore to move or eat."

I pushed away from him, as hard as I could. "My goddess, Declan. It's bad enough that you were getting fucked by who knows how many men today, but you broke your word to me by coming home smelling and tasting like cum. You couldn't even be bothered to brush your fucking teeth!"

There were many things I had expected to do, but I never expected him to step forward and deliver an elbow strike to my jaw. Then he did the same with the other elbow, and I felt the bones break as I fell to the floor. I felt the bones starting to knit when he grabbed my hair and threw me across the room. I had never been so grateful that the windows were polycarbonate as opposed to glass.

Pain shot up my back as he started kicking me repeatedly. The bones were healing more slowly now, probably the result of the gold in my system being used up at such a fast pace. He kicked me, and I rolled onto my back. The last thing I thought when I saw him raise his foot above my face was: 'Severe injury to the brain.'