Heidi's Coronation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing her breasts closer together, she noticed a subtle crease of cleavage for the first time. Her breasts were definitely bigger. While less noticeable than her erect nipples, her breasts had had a small share of the previous evening's growth. She started feeling up and down the contours of her breasts feeling their smooth texture and rubbing her nipples softly with each stroke.

Sophie had gathered up some additional laundry items before watching Heidi perform her inspection. The Princess hardly noticed her presence as she was completely elated at her new development.

"Having fun?" Sophie interrupted, snapping Heidi back to the present and pulling her attention away from her breasts.

"Oh, um sorry," stammered Heidi, more than a little embarrassed. It wasn't like Sophie had never seen the Princess naked, but it was worse that her servant had caught her in the act of feeling herself up. Heidi dropped her hands to her sides to stop them from playing with her boobs. Heidi wasn't too sure where to place her hands anymore and they awkwardly hovered between her sides and covering her chest.

Sophie turned to leave the room, with her load of laundry in tow, but Heidi stopped her before she had a chance to leave.

"Hey, Soph. Do my boobs look different to you, at all?" She asked hesitantly, a hint of apprehensive tension in the way she said it.

Sophie took the invite, and came over to check out her breasts. The servant got so close Heidi could feel Sophie's breath on her sensitive skin. She took a long look, tilting her head to either side, and checking them out from higher and lower vantage points. Then Sophie lightly poked one of her nipples.

"Ahh-" Heidi gasped out, from the surprise touch. She grabbed her lips to silence herself, moving both her arms to then push Sophie away. Sophie grinning like a moron

"They look about the same to me," Sophie decided, scratching her head briefly. The servant was looking back at Heidi, as if expecting a sort of affirmation for completing the strange task.

Sophie elbowed Heidi, "Why what's up? Are you expecting a growth spurt or something?" she teased.

"No...It's nothing. It must just be wishful thinking," said Heidi looking back at her breasts, somewhat dejected. Had she simply imagined the growth?

Sophie noticed her disappointed face and conceded, "Okay, well maybe a little bit bigger. Your nipples do look bigger, but that was probably just because you'd rubbed them ragged."

Heidi cheered up a bit. She hoped the potion would have had a bigger effect. Newt had said the potion was supposed to be active for a whole week, it probably just needed more time. At the current rate of growth she figured that she would have a fairly decent pair of tits by the week's end.

"Hey!" Sophie was waving her hand directly in-front of her face, "Don't go and doze off, you still need to get ready," Sophie left the bedroom with the laundry hamper in tow, leaving Heidi alone in her room.

Heidi finally peeled her attention away from her breasts; which her hands, at some point, had started feeling up subconsciously.

Quickly cleaning up, Heidi slipped into a light green dress and a pair of panties before heading down to the throne room. Today she was supposed to listen to updates from surrounding kingdoms, there was also supposed to be some news for her upcoming coronation ceremony.

Later, in the palace throne room

The last few hours had been agony. The Princess had endured a seemingly endless stream of men with stupid hats explaining an endless series of traditions and other customs that had to be performed.

Heidi had only been here a couple of hours and was already flushed from unwarranted arousal. No matter how hard she tried to focus she couldn't sit comfortably, instead squirming in her throne. Her face felt warm, and while she was appropriately dressed for the mid-summer weather, Heidi was much too hot. She was cooking in the various layers of fabric and a tingling sensation had built up in her chest and nether region.

The dress was chafing her nipples every time she shifted positions. She had to be constantly adjusting the bust, but despite her efforts Heidi's nipples felt like they were being rubbed raw. The dress wasn't tight or anything, it just felt like her nipples were much too sensitive. Her erect nipples were digging uncomfortably into the fabric of the dress, drawing soft whimpers and moans. Heidi bit her lip as she strained to suppress her lusty vocalizations.

Within the lower confines of the dress the conditions weren't much better. Her panties clung closely to her skin and overall felt way too confining. The tingling had moved to her groin early in the day, and had only grown steadily as time passed. Heidi had her hands crossed over her lap and would sneak a quick rub whenever she was sure no one was looking. Of course, that only offered a temporary relief, as the tingling would eventually return. As the minutes crept by Heidi ached for release. This was torture. She was at her breaking point, the sensations were breaking her concentration and she couldn't focus for longer than a couple of minutes.

Heidi interrupted one of her advisors, "I... I need to be excused. I'm not feeling too well at the moment."

One of her advisors pleaded, "Surely Princess you can wait for just a while longer, we were just going over some of the details of your ceremony."

"Very well," She settled back into her seat, the Princess crossed her legs and gripped the armrests of her chair, "Okay, just keep it together for a little while longer," she promised to herself.

Clearing his throat the advisor continued, "...and as for the guests. Most of the invitees have already sent messengers and look to be arriving on schedule. So far, we have only received a few responses to your suitor invitations, and by this point it would be safe to assume everyone else does not wish to attend."

Checking his list, "it appears... only three Princes will be attending the ceremonies," his eyes skimmed his documents, "some more qualified than others, but Princes all the same."

The Princess, a little crushed at the lack of interest. Vishal had her sign each suitor invitation personally; she estimated to have signed more than a couple dozen of them. The rumors that must have been passed around must have been somewhat less than flattering for only three suitors to have said 'yes'.

Heidi had shifted only slightly in her seat when she felt her panties slip. The silk of her underwear dug into her pussy, sending a wave of pleasure crashing through her body. The sudden jolt startled Heidi, causing her to stiffen and tightly grip the armrests of her throne.

"Ahhh," Heidi moaned. She took a sharp inhale to silence herself. Heidi bit down her tongue as she snapped out of her chair.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me!" She frantically declared before seeing herself out of the hall.

A few people attempted to help usher her out but Heidi shooed them off. Everyone sat silent as they watched her abrupt dismissal. She didn't look back.

As she stumbled forward she had one of her hands idly rubbing her pussy. It felt so good, but it didn't seem to end the arousal, it only seemed to make it stronger. Heidi crashed into a nearby room, fumbling with the lock as she tried to lock the door behind her. She had entered into one of the smaller studies in the palace.

After quickly surveying the area, she slipped out of her dress before she began massaging her needy tits and pussy.

She let out a deep sigh of relief. Heidi hadn't truly grasped how much she needed this until she had started working herself over. Collapsing back against the door, shaking and dizzy.

Her hands were rubbing herself through her panties. Her pussy was aching for attention leaking copious amounts of girl-cum in anticipation. Heidi had her back arched as she stripped out of her soaked panties. Heidi watched as she pulled them off, the underwear sticking to her and drawing out long lines of fluid as she moved down her legs. She inspected her needy pussy.

Heidi figured she normally had what would be considered a typical vagina. Her pussy had puffy lips that overlapped only slightly, her labia barely peeking through. The entire ensemble is punctuated by a small clit and a smooth mons. Normally, she thought her pussy was kinda cute. But this time, Heidi blushed at the sight of her lewd vagina.

Her pussy lips looked flushed, they were a few shades of red deeper and were puffier than usual . Her pussy was gaping slightly, and her juices were actively leaking out onto the floor.

Heidi resumed her massage, working on her outer labia and circling around the outside of the vagina. Her whole pussy was tingling, and Heidi was panting loudly. Each time she rubbed over her clit it sent a jolt through her body. She rolled her clitoris with her fingers, and immediately yelped out an orgasmic scream. Her whole body seized up, Heidi felt completely frozen as the sexual chill coursed through her, but her hand continued on with a mind of its own.

Of course the Princess had tried masturbating this way before, but it had never felt this good.

As two of her fingers continued to coddle her clit, a third moved down lower. She ran her finger up and down her slit a few times experimentally. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her finger easily slipped inside her sopping box.

Heidi hovered a second finger over her pussy, making a quick circle before diving inside. Her vagina readily accepted the intruders, clamping down on her fingers to prevent a retreat and attempting to suck them deeper inside. With two fingers firmly inserted into her vagina, Heidi started fingering her pussy. She started nice and slow as she gently moved in and out.

As her need steadily built, so did the tingling. What had started as a faint tickle near the surface of her skin seemed to have penetrated deep into her belly and spread to most of her lower body.

Heidi was moaning loudly in-sync with her penetrations. She couldn't stop herself, she couldn't focus on anything, let alone control it. Heidi increased the tempo of her penetrations, and with it the tempo of her moans. She was a complete sex fiend, desperately trying to sate her lust.

Soon she was jack-hammering her pussy as hard and as fast as she could, but all her effort couldn't satisfy her lust.

Her body was wracked with need, both hands working simultaneously on her breasts and vagina. She kept pushing herself harder and harder, her fingering desperately driving towards deeper states of arousal.

Heidi held her breath as she made one last all-out push. She could feel herself nearing an orgasm. Her pinky joined the fray, as she slammed her whole hand into her pussy. At that same moment, her other hand tweaked her nipple as hard as she could.

"Ahhh! Nearly," she yelped as the Princess gasped for a breath of air.

Heidi clenched her fist that was inside her pussy, and that was finally enough to push her over the edge.

She came, girl juices gushed out of her fist-stuffed vagina.

Heidi's whole body relaxed, falling limp on the floor. Carefully, the Princess extracted her hand which unleashed a torrent of cum.

Her breathing was ragged and her face felt flushed. Her whole body was convulsing, suffering from orgasmic aftershocks. Her breasts and groin ached, both were overloaded from the sexual bliss. Heidi's body was covered in her own cum, and was laid limp in a puddle of the stuff. Regardless, Heidi was utterly exhausted. She curled up where she laid and fell asleep on the floor of the study.

While she slept, the potion continued to work its magic.

12