Helena's Family 02 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin ran his middle finger through her slit. Linda shuddered, instantly goose bumps covered her thighs. She didn't want to show anything, got up and bent a thorny branch of the rose bush to sniff at a blossom, and revealed to Kevin, all the splendor in her lap.

Linda's labia had enough space to unfold and offered him a view of the puckered skin folds that snaked through their soft bed. Overwhelmed by the sight, his eyes disappeared between his sister's thighs until the heat in his cheeks brought him back.

He cleared his throat and continued in a husky voice, "When you push a boy's cock hard, you soften his soul. And how would you like a boy to touch you?"

"Not right at the pussy... I want it there eventually, but only at the end. First, I want him to talk to me, to touch me, to take his time and caress me, a little everywhere... like you..."

"... until the poor guy bursts a boner in his pants?" grinned Kevin.

"No, not that long," chuckled Linda, "but almost... it turns me on when I see a boy getting a hard-on because of me."

"Yes, I know that", Kevin replied, "the last boy, you gave him an excruciating boner by bending over in your nightgown to look for something behind the couch for the longest time, is 45 years old and his name is Walter."

Linda let the rose spring back and lay down on her stomach, "Did you see, Kevin?"

"I sat next to Papa, we watched television."

His sister giggled shyly, "And you?... did you also have a hard-on?"

"I'm a boy, Linda. And as I've already noticed, you really have a lovely ass."

Linda gulped before she breathed, "Do you have a hard-on now, Kevin?"

She turned to her brother, who was crouching next to her, looked between his legs and smiled, "Does it hurt, Kevin?... does it hurt?"

Kevin's fingers pushed further and further into Linda's lap until he could feel her asshole, and he began to circle around it. His sister winced, but when she pushed her pelvis up, he knew she wanted more from him. He let his finger wander on and tapped her rosette again.

"Stop it, Kevin, stop it!"

Linda lifted her upper body and looked around frantically, "Mom will come back soon and find us like this!"

"Don't worry, if our mother calls Susan on the phone, it will take at least an hour."

"Do you think so?" hesitated Linda. She remained in her position and considered. When Kevin ran his middle finger over her slit, she sank back on the couch with a sigh. Kevin nudged her little asshole with his finger and kept digging deeper.

"Ouch Kevin, you're doing me... that's... oh..."

Linda took a gasping breath as Kevin's finger was sucked into her butt hole.

"You are a piglet... do you realize that?... that does... don't stop..."

Linda reached between Kevin's legs. Seeing what she wanted, he got up and took off his pants. As he crouched next to his sister again, he felt her fingers tighten around his erection. Linda had turned her head to him and was marveling at the tip of his cock, below which she was squeezing tightly with her hand.

He approached her asshole with his thumb and dabbed to ask for admission. Linda looked at him with shining eyes, "Put it in, you piglet!"

After a few nudges, Kevin's thumb was gone into Linda. While his remaining fingers explored her pussy, his sister's gleaming gaze turned into a motionless stare, yet she continued to knead his boner. When Kevin's middle finger parted her labia and penetrated deep into her pleasure hole, she breathed, "That's how I'd like it from boys..."

***

"... yes, Susan, after you called me," said Helena excitedly into the receiver and took the stairs to the upper floor. In the middle of the stairs she stopped and whispered,

"I don't even know what got into me yesterday... your story really blew me away... then Kevin sat in front of me like a scattered lamb because... he caught me peeing before, that is he was so embarrassed... no, not on purpose, I stupidly thought he would be in the shower longer... in the kitchen?... no, he just sat at the table... only when you called, that curiosity grabbed me..."

Helena put her foot on the next step, stopped again and giggled, "How did I do it? Put my leg on a stool... you should have seen Kevin's eyes, so cute, I tell you... of course I looked away, otherwise he would never have dared... yes yes, then I have my hand... sure yes, but very slowly..."

Helena paused and whispered, "You know me well, honey... yes, but only at the end... my God, I could hardly stop. His furtive glances over and over again... of course I got wet, that's why I hung up so quickly."

At the top of the stairs, Helena held onto the railing and wanted to know from her friend, "What do you want?... really?... you depraved bitch... well... I'm on my way to the bathroom... stay tuned..."

She walked into the bedroom, opened the bedside table drawer, and grabbed her favorite dildo.

When she got to the bathroom, she pulled down her panties, sat down on the toilet seat, and there was Susan again at the other end. Helena laughingly asked, "Do you also sit on the potty? Wait, I should first briefly... what, you too?... both of us?... so let's do it together."

Helena looked at her dildo and chuckled, "You crazy woman, well, you count on."

Helena relaxed, listened reverently into the phone until her gurgling stream broke the silence in the bathroom.

When it was just dripping from her, she sighed and smiled into the receiver, "That was the first time that I peed in stereo... what do you want?... sure, but then with me... yes, you should be my pee doll... what do you want?... that doesn't work, you have to push it in yourself... you already have it?..."

Helena hastily spread her legs and brought her dildo to her labia, her friend shouldn't float away from her.

As she listened to Susan's voice, her flushed cheeks turned dark red, "How did you come up with it?... watch how Kevin pushes the dildo into me?... and you want Kevin to give it to you, too?..."

Helena sank the dildo into her pleasure channel, thrust by thrust, and stared intently at the floor until she gasped into the receiver,

"Well, you caught me... of course, I want Kevin to hold it tightly in his hand... and give it to me from behind... I would be in the basement... I would bend over the laundry basket... could not defend me... exactly Susan, he just rips my panties down and sticks it deep into my..."

In her excitement, Helena turned her head to the window and looked out into the garden. She put the phone to her ear and panted,

"He's outside... and oiling Linda's back... wait, I have to take a look."

Helena got up and sat on the stool in front of the window. her voice became increasingly excited,

"Linda is sniffing... a rose... and Kevin... Kevin, he... you won't believe it... his hand is... on her pussy... and his finger... I can see it very clearly!..."

From the gasp that came through the receiver, Helena could tell that her friend would no longer answer. When it turned into a groan, she put the phone on the windowsill and watched her son's thumb dig deep into his sister's asshole. She saw Linda kneeling down and showing Kevin her bum as he buried his face in it.

Even through the closed bathroom window, she could hear her daughter whimpering. While Helena drove her toy more and more wildly into her lap,

she watched that Kevin could no longer be held.

He pushed his sister onto the couch, took his cock and led it between her thighs.

His glans played with Linda's labia for a while, only to sink completely between them.

When, after a minute, Helena only saw clouds in front of her eyes, and her vaginal muscles cramped around the dildo,

she heard the two groan outside. Kevin sank over Linda, lay there and stroked her breasts.

She had guessed it years ago: Kevin and Linda had inherited hers and Walter's genes...

A mother's pride and lust shone in Helena's eyes. She looked out into the garden at the two of them, spread her legs and took her time to reach another climax with her toy.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12